Suck in the Moment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you. Thank you for everything. I work so hard at not being weak, but all I want right now is you to hold me and promise me that everything is going to be okay." Molly cried.

I pulled her closer to me. "Everything is going to be okay. I promise."

I reached for her thread and pulled on it tight, as I tapped the switch inside my head. The world went silent. Molly sat up as she felt the air go still and the noises cease.

"Thank you. I know you think this is dangerous, but this is the safest I could feel right now." Molly said.

"Let's go find the bastard who thinks he can kill you." I said.

We stood and walked outside the dorm.

"If I were a sniper, and I wanted to shoot at someone leaving this door, I would..." I looked around. There were trees blocking most shots, but I could see two buildings nearby: a tall parking garage, and the campus stadium. "...be in one of those two buildings. I'll start at the parking garage, and you start at the stadium, okay?"

Molly nodded and we separated. I could feel her thread as we parted, spooling out in a straight line, no matter what came between us.

I ran into the parking garage, and climbed the staircase all the way up to the top. I walked along the side with the view to Molly's dorm. There were few cars on the top level, even though the roof had been plowed. One level down, I noticed a black SUV with the rear window sitting open, and backed up facing Molly's dorm.

The first thing I saw when I looked in the SUV was the scope of a sniper's rifle. The man had himself mostly covered in a matte black cloth, disguising his features in the dim interior. I pulled open a door with difficulty. The man lay in the prone position, his eyes looking down his scope. I got closer and recognized the sniper as Special Agent Margolis of the FBI. The SUV was full of gear, and I found several tie wraps, the kind that make disposable handcuffs.

I fit the loops over Margolis's feet, and pulled them gently. I didn't want there to be sudden pressure when time started up. Next I found the hood release, and popped the SUV's hood. The SUV had a V-8 engine, and I pulled all eight spark plug wires.

There was a two-way radio next to his head, and a wire running into an earpiece. I turned the dial on the radio all the way down until it clicked. I was worried that it might make a sound as it turned off, so I turned it back on, but at the lowest volume. I also noticed that the safety on his rifle was off. I clicked it on. I also fished into his pocket for his FBI badge, which I slipped into my own pocket, leaving him his personal wallet.

Satisfied that Margolis had been partially hobbled, I closed the hood and doors, and left in the direction that the thread told me Molly was in.

I found her in an empty office on the Fourth floor of the stadium, her thread leading me straight to her.

"I found our..." I stopped. Molly was standing over a second sniper, tugging at his gun. "Sniper." I looked at his face, but didn't recognize the man.

The sniper's view out the opened window gave him a worse view of Molly's side exit, but a better view of the main door. He had a printed picture of Molly, a still from the security camera. He was frozen looking through a pair of binoculars at the main entrance. Molly snatched up the picture, slipping it into her pocket.

I turned the volume down on his radio, as I had done to Margolis. I untied the man's shoelaces, and tied the shoes together in a triple knot, and pulled with all my strength. I pressed the safety on his rifle on, but left his bullets, as I had with the other. I wanted the police to catch both snipers with fully armed and functioning rifles.

I slipped my hand into his pocket and came out with a badge identifying him as an FBI HRT (Hostage Rescue Team) sniper/observer, Ryan O'Donnell. I pocketed his badge, leaving him with his personal wallet.

Molly and I ran back to her dorm room together, and I wrapped my arms around her, holding her thread before restarting time.

Molly ran over and picked up Ellison's phone. She dialed '911.'

"911, what's your emergency?" I could hear the dispatcher over the phone.

"Hi, I was just looking out my dorm window, and there's a man on the fourth floor of the campus stadium. He's pointing a gun out an open window, and I think he's going to shoot someone." Molly faked being scared, but she was excited.

The operator asked for several more details, and Molly kept up the charade.

"I thought it was strange that someone had a window open with all the cold and snow, so I looked closer out my binoculars, and I can see a rifle with a scope, and he's looking right at my dorm with binoculars." She said, winking at me.

Molly hung up, and it was my turn. I picked up agent Ellison's cell phone and dialed '911'.

"911, what's your emergency?" The operator asked.

"Yeah, I don't know what's going on, but I was just walking down through the parking garage on campus, and there's a guy in the back of a black Chevy suburban with a rifle. He has his back window open, and he looked like he was going to shoot someone.

The operator asked me for a license plate, which I had gotten, but claimed I hadn't. There was only one black Suburban on that level, and if the car was registered to the FBI, I didn't want them to tip Ellison off before approaching.

No sooner had I hung up when Molly's phone beeped with an urgent text message. The whole campus was in lockdown, and everyone was urged to get inside, and stay put until an 'all-clear' text message was sent.

We cracked the window curtains as the sirens started sounding on campus. We could just see the sniper in the stadium window, and he was staying put, scanning the area with his binoculars.

"Want to go get a closer look?" I asked Molly. She just grinned at me and took my hand.

We still wore the heavy sweatshirts and pants from my dorm, and slipped on our shoes. I wrapped Molly up in my arms, making sure I had her securely before freezing the moment. The now familiar silence and stillness was around us.

We walked out the door. The police cars were much closer to the sniper in the parking garage, so we went there first. We climbed up the stairwell. There were no cameras in the stairs, only out in the main garage. We climbed up to the level with the suburban, and I held Molly close as I restarted time.

From the door to the stairwell, we had a pretty good view of the suburban. Agent Margolis had heard the sirens coming, and we saw him stand up, only to collapse and fall over. I watched his silhouette as he struggled to cut off the zip-tie. He struggled to the front seat as we could hear the police cars enter the parking garage.

The engine turned over and over, and as the first police car came into view, it screeched to a halt, two officers coming out of the car with their guns drawn. Agent Margolis followed their commands, announcing that he was a federal officer. He complied with their commands, and within moments, they had him in handcuffs. A police officer announced that he found a sniper rifle in the back, and came out holding it.

Margolis repeated over and over again that he was a federal officer, and asked that they allow him to show his badge as the police officers searched the car, finding a handgun. Margolis asked them to check his wallet, but found only his personal wallet. I pulled his badge out of my pocket and showed it to Molly, who grinned. He then begged them to call the FBI and ask for agent Ellison by name.

"Should we go check on the other sniper?" I asked Molly. She nodded, and I gripped her tight before freezing time and leading her across to the stadium.

The second sniper was visible in the open window now. He was frozen in a kneeling position looking through binoculars. He didn't seem concerned by the police cars pulling up outside, and I hoped he was waiting on an 'abort' command over the radio that would never come.

I wasn't sure that we could get a better view of his arrest without being seen. Molly agreed, and we returned to her dorm room, restarting time once inside.

Once inside, we threw open the curtains. The man in the window scanned along with his binoculars, and seemed to spot Molly in her dorm window. We watched as he dropped to his gun. Just then, the door behind him flew open, and four uniformed police officers entered the room with their guns drawn. We couldn't hear a word, but the tension in the room was obvious.

The man raised his hands off the rifle and stood. He tried to turn, and tripped over his tied shoelaces. The police officers rushed in, handcuffing him and dragging him away. We were still watching a few minutes later as the police loaded Ryan O'Donnell into a police car.

"Damn, I was hoping at least one of them would go down in a hail of gunfire." Molly said next to me as the marked police car pulled away.

I turned to look at her, I'm sure with a look of shock on my face.

"What? They were camped outside my dorm with guns waiting to blow my head off. They deserved a bullet at least, as their Karmic reward for that." Molly explained. I just shook my head.

"I don't want anyone to get hurt. They probably have wives, kids, families. Don't you think people will miss them if they were killed? Wouldn't you feel guilty if you were responsible for them getting killed?" I asked.

"Travis, you're just a big softie. Yes, I think they have families, but in war there are casualties. They certainly were prepared to make me a casualty of this war. Besides, doesn't my head look better not-blown-off?" She framed her face with her hands and smiled beatifically.

I stared for a moment into those deep green eyes before I smiled back and kissed her. "Looks perfect." I murmured.

We closed the shades. There was an awkward silence between us. I really didn't agree with Molly that there came a time when death was a suitable retaliation against my enemies. That was what made me better than them. Perhaps she was right, though, that they deserved it after the way that they had come after her. Maybe my perceived safety behind Molly taking the blame had made me 'soft.'

I noticed the FBI windbreaker sitting on the floor where Molly had discarded it the night before. I picked it up and put it on. I also grabbed agent Ellison's cell phone, and powered it off.

"I'm going to go watch them question the two." I said.

"I'm coming with you." Molly said, standing and picking up her phone.

"No, Molly. I can't promise i can hide you if you come with me. I need you to stay here. You're safe for now." I pleaded.

"You promised me that you'd be by my side when the FBI made their next move against me." Molly said. "Please don't leave me alone while you go make your move against them."

Molly reached into my pocket and grabbed out the ID for Ryan O'Donnell. She then went to her closet and pulled out a women's business suit, stripping naked to put it on. I watched with interest as she revealed her beautiful pale body, putting on a little show for me, before she started to dress in her suit.

"Is that what you're wearing?" She asked, pointing at my sweat pants.

"I guess I'm undercover FBI?" I said. Molly laughed at me. At least I had the FBI windbreaker.

"Just to be safe, why don't we walk through frozen time until we are inside the police station?" Molly suggested.

I wrapped Molly up and froze time. We walked together to the police station, which Molly had found on her phone.

We found our way in to an observation room with a one-way mirror on each wall. Agent Margolis was in one interrogation room, and Ryan O'Donnell was in the other.

We watched for several minutes as a detective from the city police department interviewed agent Margolis, asking him a dozen different ways who he was and who he worked for. Margolis repeated over and over again that he was a special agent with the FBI. He repeated his request to call special agent Ellison of the FBI.

"The problem is..." The detective started. "...that if the FBI had a team of snipers set up on our campus, they would have been required to alert city police about the action ahead of time. If you are actually FBI, that's marginally better for you, but way, way worse for your organization. There's no way the FBI would sanction two snipers on a college campus."

I felt arms wrap around me as we watched the proceedings.

"Stop time. I want to try something." Molly whispered in my ear, punctuating it with a little nibble on my earlobe which sent shivers down my spine.

I pulled tight on her thread and stopped time. Molly took my hand and opened the door, leading me out of the observation room, and into the interrogation room. The detective's face was frozen in anger and distain, and agent Margolis's face was frozen in stern resolve.

The one-way mirror stood on the wall, reflecting our image back to us. Molly seemed to enjoy it, but even though I knew no one was in the observation room, it still gave me the creeps.

"It looks like classes are cancelled for the day. I guess you get to eat me out here instead." Molly said sweetly, slowly lowering her skirt, with a swivel of her hips. She wore no underwear underneath, and I could tell that she was incredibly turned on.

There was a pile of papers on the table between the two men, and Molly lay her head on them, using them as a pillow. Her long pale legs slowly lifted up into the air, and she spread them. I could see her lips part as she wrapped her hands around her knees, and pulled them back, fully exposing herself to me.

I looked around at our frozen audience. In a way, I could see why Molly wanted this. Our enemy was frozen before us, and we could fuck on the table in front of him without him even knowing. It was power, and we felt powerful.

One of Molly's hands reached down to stroke herself as I approached. She further spread her lips, coating them in sticky moisture, and she circled her clit a few times.

I knelt before her, unable to smell her fragrance until my nose was practically touching Molly's pussy. I extended my tongue, licking from her opening, slowly upwards. Molly shivered when my flat tongue slowly slid over her hooded clit, applying gentle pressure as I continued my journey upwards.

Her flavor was rich and heady, coating my mouth and wafting up into my nose. It hit my brain like a drug. I was hooked, and I wanted more of her.

I sucked the little nub into my mouth, pulling with my lips and teasing with my tongue. She jolted upwards, breaking the seal my lips had on her as her hips twitched in pleasure.

My tongue again found her opening, pushing into her with minimal pressure, as deep as I could go. I removed my tongue, and replaced it with first one finger, then two.

I eased in and out with my fingers while my lips and tongue focused on Molly's clit. She was going crazy, moaning and writhing in time with my ministrations. Both of her hands found the back of my head, and got a firm grip on my hair, pulling me hard to her as she came with a wailing moan. Her legs clamped down on my ears, and there was a fresh gush of warm liquid as she shook through the peak of her orgasm.

"Oh god that was amazing. We are definitely doing that again!" Molly laughed, as she released her hold on me and struggled to catch her breath. "Mm. I can tell you liked that too." Molly said as she stood and stroked the erection tenting my sweat pants.

I pulled her in tight and took a deep breath. "Any time, anywhere."

Molly giggled. "What do you say we get back in that room and watch the fireworks as the men who tried to kill me get what's coming to them?" Molly said, sliding the fabric of her skirt up and over her hips.

I followed her back into observation where I pulled her in tight, and let time start up again.

"What I want to know is..." The detective was shouting at agent Margolis. "..Why were two apparent FBI snipers set up to shoot someone in my city with no cooperation, and no heads-up between agencies? Let's suppose you're telling the truth, and there was some suspect on my campus who couldn't be captured live. What was your plan after the gun went off? Just rush in and grab the body? Hope no one on a campus of tens of thousands heard you, saw you kill someone? While you're putting their lives in danger?

"Did you hope that us city cops were too slow and stupid to catch you? That's just sloppy, man!"

Agent Margolis just stared back at the detective. Resolve hardening on his face.

"No, I'm starting to believe that you do, or at least did work for the FBI. What happened, you make a mistake, and thought you could slip in and fix that mistake with a bullet? You were supposed to be upholding the law, and unless the director of the FBI himself can convince me that you had a reason to target someone in my city, you're staying in my lockup until this whole thing is resolved." The detective threatened.

Just then there was a commotion out in the offices outside. The detective heard it too, and stood to go investigate. Molly and I cracked the door open, looking out into the open space beyond. Special agent Ellison was shouting at several plainclothes officers that I assumed were detectives.

The detective that had just been questioning Margolis came out, shouting the loudest for silence. The room seemed to calm down, the other officers ceding to his authority.

"What's going on out here?" The detective asked.

"I'm Special agent Anthony Ellison of the FBI. I understand you're holding two of my men as suspects in a crime. They were acting with the authority of the United States Justice Department, and you will release them to me at once." Ellison barked.

The detective laughed. "Let's see some ID." Agent Ellison produced his wallet, and I froze time, taking his badge from his hand and replacing it with his personal wallet.

Ellison flapped it open, showing the detective.

"You know, a 20 year-old photo of you on a driver's license isn't enough to convince me that you're an FBI agent." The detective said condescendingly. "Since you are without credentials, I ask that you carefully remove the weapon from your hip and surrender it."

"Freeze time." Molly said in my ear as Ellison carefully reached for his gun.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just do it. I want to make Ellison draw on the cops. See if we can't get someone to shoot him." Molly whispered.

"No. He's surrendering." I said, shocked at Molly's sudden bloodlust.

"You were the one who told me what he had planned for you. He's a killer. If we don't take him out, you and I will never be safe." Molly pleaded.

Agent Ellison had already handed his gun over, and the point was moot by this time.

"Anthony Ellison, you are under arrest for conspiracy to commit murder." The detective said smugly. "Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law."

"You can't arrest me! I'm a federal agent. My authority supersedes yours!" Ellison spluttered. "This is a career mistake for you detective."

"Once I get confirmation that the FBI sanctioned an operation to put two snipers in my city with no consideration given to the local authorities and no consideration given to due process of the law, you will be released. In the meantime, the local authorities will begin seizing evidence from your office to find out what your orders were and how high this conspiracy goes.

Molly bumped me with a little smile, and I remembered that they would find nothing, not a single computer or file on an active operation.

"I'd rather see the bastards dead, but getting raped in prison sounds acceptable too." She laughed. "Let's get out of here. We still have one loose end to wrap up."

I wrapped my arms around her, and froze time. We walked together past the frozen forms and out of the police station.

"Where to?" I asked.