Suck in the Moment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where do you think Willis wound up?" She asked.

"He's probably at the FBI branch office we cleaned out last night." I guessed. "Along with the rest of the HRT."

Molly reached into my sweatpants pocket, and fished out Ellison's phone. She powered it on, and was immediately hit with message after message, alerting Ellison to numerous missed calls.

Molly cleared the messages, and found Willis's phone number.

"Molly." He answered, a little too cheerfully. "You certainly have made things difficult on us over here. I'm glad to hear that you got to keep your head anyways."

"I guess I have you to thank for my continued survival?" Molly asked.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Willis said.

"Well, one favor for another. If you're at the FBI office from last night, there's about to be a whole lot more friends with badges stopping by." Molly warned.

"No, I'm currently out of the office." Willis said cryptically. "I wouldn't mind meeting with you, though."

Molly got a big smile. "Well, I have a boyfriend, but I wouldn't mind tying up loose ends so that I can go back to my life."

"Bring him along." Willis answered. "I'll meet you at your place in 30 minutes. Will that be a problem?"

"No, 30 minutes in my dorm. We'll see you there." Molly said. She hung up the phone and turned to me. "Do you think it's a trap?"

"No. Not like the snipers, anyways. I don't know what he could possibly want at this point, but I doubt he's still looking for the upper hand, knowing what you can do." I answered with a wink.

"Are you still following my lead?" Molly asked.

"Of course." I said, and she took my hand and smiled at me with her brilliant green eyes.

30 minutes later, Molly and I were sitting in her dorm room, eating a take-out meal from the dorm cafeteria. There was a knock on the door, and Molly stood to open it, looking out the peep-hole and checking that Willis had come alone.

"Agent Willis, this is my boyfriend, Travis Anderson." She made the introduction. I was a little annoyed that we hadn't had the opportunity to discuss the labels before we started using them, but we were sleeping together, and risking our lives for one another.

I stood and shook Willis's hand. His grip was strong, and he kept eye contact the entire time.

"So." Molly was bouncing with excitement. "Your fellow FBI agents are under arrest, we don't think help is coming from the director's office. Are you here to concede the war?" She asked with a grin.

"Hardly." Agent Willis said grimly. "I'm still an FBI agent. I don't want to see you dead for your crimes, but you still have to answer for them."

"Saving those people off the bus was hardly a crime." Molly shot back.

"No, but assaulting officers, destroying government property, resisting arrest and fleeing the scene of the crime is enough to charge you with." Willis said coldly.

"You forget, your office was ransacked. The FBI won't stand behind the FBI's plan to shoot me in the head, and you're probably under arrest as soon as you're tied to agents Ellison and Margolis.

"Help me clear my name from all FBI databases, or I'll see to it that you go down with them." Molly crossed her arms. I stared at her. Agent Willis had saved her life, and she was treating him like an enemy. I wanted so badly to apologize for her, to ask nicely for his help, but I was following her lead.

"Agent Ellison made a mistake, but he had good reason." Willis said coldly. "He's not without his friends up above, and my team will go back to our work with a slap on the wrist. You, however, have proven to be as devious and cold as Ellison warned me you would be. You actually get off on all this power. Give up Molly, show us that the power hasn't corrupted you, and it doesn't have to end in force."

"You know, if I wanted to handcuff you and take your gun right now..." Molly held her hands out as though she was trying to make it happen. She shot me a look. I wasn't about to put a gun in her hands with her newfound bloodlust. I was afraid of what she might do. "...Then I could have them." Molly finished.

"I understand that, which is why I'm asking you to come quietly." Willis said.

"Ha. Fuck you. I thought this war was over, but it's just getting started." Molly shouted. "Kill him Travis."

I just looked at Molly, I'm sure shock was written all over my face.

"This bastard was going to help them put a dart in your neck and ship you off to a lab. You said you'd follow my lead, now kill the son-of-a-bitch." She snapped at me.

"I'm not a killer." I said levelly.

"Then handcuff him to a tree in the middle of the forest. As cold as today is, he'll freeze to death before someone finds him." Molly commanded.

"No." I said back.

"Travis, stop being a pussy. This is war. Your life is on the line here too. Watch this:"

Molly turned to Agent Willis. "Willis, I don't have any power. All of the crimes, all of everything that's been done has been Travis's doing. He was at the FBI station last night. He was the one who took the bullets out of your gun, who moved you into the path of that dart. He was the one who destroyed the evidence."

Molly turned back to me. "See, he knows the truth now. If you let him live, he's coming after you, not me. Kill him now, or we're through, and he's going to kill you."

I was pissed. I don't know how I hadn't seen it before, that Molly was using me. She didn't like me, she liked wielding my power. She was controlling me. I thought back to our first meeting. What a sad sight I must have been after leaving class humiliated. Molly had seen me as a ripe target, someone to be used. After seeing me use my abilities, Molly had seen me as a source of power she could control. I had been an idiot to listen to her for so long, and to allow her so much control of my life.

"Then I guess we're done." I told Molly.

The flash of shock and anger moved across Molly's face so fast, I wasn't sure I had seen them. Then she turned on the bedroom eyes.

"You don't mean that, do you Travis?" Molly said, rocking her hips side to side, and running her hand down her neck and into her cleavage. She took two steps towards me. "You don't have to kill him, just move him away from here. Teleport him to someplace where he won't bother us for a while."

"No, Molly. I'm serious." I said coldly. "We're through. I followed your lead long enough. You started a war, but I'm the one who has to fight the battles. I played along, but you've taken it too far. I'm not killing for you, and I'm not helping you kill anyone."

Molly's rage was back, and she didn't try to hide it this time. "God you're such a fucking pussy. You have power! Real power! I listened to your whining about you not using it for five fucking years, like you're some sort of Boy Scout. You've done more good with your power in the last 24 hours than you did in the previous five years. I helped you. You need me.

"I know you liked the feeling of making war on the FBI, taking their operation apart, and shaming their agents. I know you even liked fucking me while the world was frozen." I snapped back.

"Look at your options, Travis. Go with the G-man who wants to use you as a pincushion, or listen to me and we'll have everything. We can bring the entire agency down! We don't even have to stay in college. Who needs a degree when we could take whatever we need? And you can be fucking me the whole time! Doesn't that sound nice?" Molly was pleading, rubbing her body through the suit jacket, fishing her hand in, and caressing the top of a breast.

I watched her for just a moment. I couldn't believe that there was even a small part of me that was considering her offer, but I shook my head, shaking off the last of that temptation.

"I'm sorry, special agent Willis. I am the one who committed those crimes." I admitted. "I will come with you and face whatever punishment you believe fits the crime. Just remember that you said you don't want to see me dead, and I don't want to see you dead." I placed myself at his mercy.

Molly's gaze flashed daggers at me.

Willis, who had been standing quietly through my fight with Molly took a step back.

"Thank you Travis. I will report this to my superiors, and I'm sure I will be back in touch with both of you real soon."

With that, agent Willis disappeared. Molly and I both gasped as he suddenly vanished.

"Finally!" Molly cried out. "Where did you send him to?"

I hadn't sent him anywhere.