Suddenly Something

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So long, we were both lost in our thoughts and spoke very little. Mona broke the silence and said we must go out for a walk and enjoy the beauty of the morning. As I readily agreed, Mona quickly went to the bathroom and I used the sink outside the bathroom for brushing my teeth. I realised she was releasing a heavy stream of pee, as I could hear the whistling sound. This was such a private thing for a woman and I had a funny feeling that I was so close to her. Later I heard the sound of toilet flush and then the sound of a toothbrush. I had finished brushing my teeth by the time she came out. Her nightie had wet spots all over and the front buttons were completely undone, letting me have a good view of her deep cleavage. Without a bra, my wife's cleavage looks rather wide. But Mona's cleavage was much narrower and very attractive.

While I was wondering what Mona would wear, she took out a pair of jeans and a red polo neck sweater. I noticed she took out a powder blue panty and a white bra. The bra was lacy but the panty was plain cotton, with light blue prints on it. I was waiting for her to go to the bathroom to change, so that I could change out of her sight. But she totally surprised me by pulling up her panty over her thighs and legs. By the time the panty was in its private place, I had a view, though for a split second, of her inner thighs. She now turned her back to me and shocked me as she pulled out her nightie over her head. I was amazed to see her wonderful back covered with nothing other than a panty. The panty was almost like a bikini bottom and it was a feast for my eyes.

As she was pulling up her jeans, she said, "Don't be too surprised, sir. Unfortunately I made the bathroom floor wet and I can't change there. Besides, since we are going to stay together for a few more days, we better get used to losing our privacy with each other. I suggest you also change quickly as long as my back is turned to you."

Such an unexpected statement from her really pleased me and I felt rather stimulated. I acted fast – dropped my shorts on the floor and quickly changed my brief to cover my naked crotch, which had a hard on. By now, she had finished clasping her bra and was pulling her sweater over her head. As she was about to turn back. I tuned my back to stop her from seeing the huge bulge on my brief and put on my jeans. We quickly got ready and walked out in the pleasant morning sun. As she was walking ahead of me, I was amazed at the sight of her lovely bottom. It was really large & curvaceous and looked really awesome.

The walk was extremely pleasant. We enormously enjoyed each other's company and chatted on and on, as we walked hand in hand. In the process, we lost track of time. After we came back, Mona made coffee for both of us and we revelled in the warmth of coffee and our companionship. I finished my coffee first and got up for having my bath. I discarded my clothes and walked into the bathroom with only my brief on. By now, my hard on had subsided and I didn't hesitate to have only my brief on. Inside the bathroom I dropped my brief and walked into the huge shower stall. I suddenly realised I forgot to shave and walked out of the shower stall. I stood in front of the counter top with sink in it and started shaving facing the large mirror in the wall. Mona's toiletries were lying on the counter top and among other things; I noticed a lady's razor. I wondered if she used the razor only for her legs & underarms or for more private area too. As this thought came to my mind, my manhood started rising.

Suddenly Mona was outside the bathroom door and said, "Deep, are you aware it's 8.45 and we have to be at the conference at 9.00?"

As I said, "Oh, my god!" Mona pushed open the bathroom door, which I didn't bother to lock, as I usually do when only my wife is around. I was startled at this sudden exposure of my nudity, but managed to play cool. I moved close to the counter top to hide my erection. I wasn't sure if I moved fast enough to cover my privates from Mona. But she didn't appear to be bothered at all and while peeling off her sweater & jeans.

As she walked into the bathroom with only her bra and panty, she said, "It's so late, there is no time for two people to take bath one after the other. We have no other option but to have our shower together." Saying this, she walked into the shower stall, closed the frosted glass door and within seconds threw her bra & panty out on the bathroom floor.

As she ran the shower, she said, "After you finish shaving, please don't hesitate to join me in the shower. Otherwise, you would miss your bath."

As I was hurriedly finishing my shave, I was very excited at the opportunity of having shower with this gorgeous woman. I heard Mona telling me, "As you enter, you can stand behind me and turn your back towards me. The spread of the shower is large enough to cover both of us."

I realised she was trying to bring semblance of modesty in this highly erotic act. As I opened the door of the shower stall, sharp spray of warm water hit my body. I saw Mona's naked backside and was awed at the beauty of her lovely bottom, which opened out wide under her narrow waist. Her back had a nice groove all along her spine and ended at the top of her crack. The crack didn't look very tight and I was sure it would open up nicely at a small pressure of fingers. The warm shower was very enjoyable and after a minute or so, she started turning off the shower. She took the soap in her hand and started soaping her front. I took the second piece of soap and started rubbing it on my chest.

I remembered she asked me to turn my back towards her and reluctantly turned around. Just at this point, she asked, "Have you turned your back, or are you watching my fat bum?"

I thanked my luck for having tuned around just in time and said, "No I am not watching you, but would love to. Any way, didn't anybody ever tell you, that particular part of your body you think is fat, would be an artist's delight?"

"Some men did tell me so when I was young. But I don't think that holds good any more at this age."

As I said, "You are sadly mistaken", she said, "Enough of butt talk, let's finish our bath quickly. Let me soap your back and then you do mine."

She started soaping my back and I felt so nice at the touch of her soft hands. She soaped all over my backside, including my bum and thighs and legs. I was embarrassed she could see my sack, as I had to part my legs a bit. As my manhood was standing erect, she couldn't see it. Just before she finished her hand lightly moved through my crack and also between my thighs gently brushing my sack. I never felt so thrilled as I did at the brief touch of her hand at my privates.

Now she turned back and I started softly rubbing the soap all over her back. I got a little bold and moved my hands at her underarms. As I was tense about her reaction, I felt relieved & delighted as she raised her arms to accommodate my hands. As I move my hands down, I felt the bulge of her breasts and felt a big stir in my groin. My hands went further down along her waist and I took courage to move my palms all over her heart shaped bottom. My wife's butt always has some pimple like growth on her butts, close to the thigh joints and on both sides of her crack. But Mona's bum was satin smooth. I managed to move my thumbs through her crack and the brief feel of the puckered skin with short hair inside the parting gave me a wild sensation. I moved on to her thighs, down to her legs, feet and then up again. Now I was bold enough to move my hands in her inner thigh and as she parted her thighs my hands briefly brushed over some soft curls. It was an awesome sensation.

As I was completely lost at this sensual act, Mona interrupted by turning on the shower and reminded me we were getting late. I came out of the magic spell and we finished our bath quickly. We dried our selves and came out wrapped in towels. As we came to the bedroom, we hurriedly dressed up. I kept on watching her as she dressed. She took out a white panty with yellow floral prints and pulled it up under the towel and I could see, for a split second, her beautiful bottom again. She dropped the towel turning her back towards me and wore a lacy white bra. Now she turned around and started wearing her dress, a dressy white shirt, navy blue skirt and jacket. When we left the room it was two minutes to nine!

As we were walking along the empty corridor, Mona brought her mouth near my ear and whispered, "Showering together was really exciting." This stimulated my heart. I felt now we were coming closer physically. "Couldn't agree more", I said and gave her hand a soft squeeze.

All through the conference, I felt the urge of holding her in my arms and kissing her lips. I couldn't concentrate at all. I was feeling guilty. At one point of time, Mona whispered, "I just can't concentrate." While my heart jumped at this, I asked, "Why?" "I am physically and emotionally charged," she whispered back. This put my mind into total turmoil. I couldn't believe she was feeling the same excitement as me, mentally & physically.

After the conference ended at lunchtime, we had lunch and consumed a full bottle of red wine. All through the lunch we held hands under the table and played with each other's feet. After lunch, we went back to our room to change into something casual. As we entered, Mona hurriedly took off her shoes and then to my utter surprise, pulled out her panty from under her skirt and threw it in the wash box. The lower part of the panty was completely wet, as if she couldn't control the pressure of the bladder. It was hard to believe that her juice leaked so much. She gave an embarrassed smile and said "I never got so moist in my life, not even in my teens."

I didn't know what to say. As I opened my jacket, I knew my bulge under the trousers was quite visible. Before she noticed it, I said, "Same thing is happening to me. The stir I am feeling under my belt had never been so strong."

She had taken a face towel in her hand and wiped herself under the skirt, in the process letting me have a look at her thighs. My heart grew fonder as I realised she didn't bother for privacy, even when she was doing something very personal. As she raised her head, she looked at my crotch and commented, "When I suggested that we stay in the same room, I never imagined this kind of a physical & emotional turmoil. I really don't know where we go from here."

I realised she was under mental pressure and hesitant to go further. To let her have an option to get out of this turmoil, I said, "I did warn you about the possible lack of control on my libidinous instinct. But I never thought you might have the same problem. If it's too much for you, may be I could go back to my room. I haven't checked out as yet."

By now she was pulling up a clean panty. This one was really sexy, a black lacy one with pink hearts embroidered on it. She noticed I was looking at it and mumbled, "My daughter forced me to buy it". Now she took off her jacket & skirt and was wearing only her white shirt, which just covered her crotch. As she took off her shirt, I was thrilled as her erect nipples were clearly seen through her bra and wisps of soft curls were popping out of the sides of her panty.

As she kept her self busy in changing her dress, I also started changing, without bothering about my hard on being on display through my brief. As she kept quiet, I thought she had chosen not to answer my question and I wondered if I should push her on the issue of continuing in the same room.

But she did reply, "My friend, this kind of disturbance in mind and body, which invaded me after more than three decades, is something I am very pleased with, though it does give some amount of guilt feeling. But here we are not in touch with our society and there is no one to frown at us. I was so long feeling rather shy to admit it to you. But now that it's come out in the open, I am no longer shy or embarrassed. Honestly, I don't want to give it away and I think, even by separating the rooms, I won't be able to get rid of the problem. Rather, it would be more painful. But if you are feeling too guilty, I won't stop you from going back to your own room. But in that case, I would cut short my holiday and return home by the next flight."

I was both amazed and pleased with her well thought and candid reply and was unable to hide my delight. She was now wearing white jeans and her top was still covered with only her bra. I was in my shorts and my chest was bare. I hugged her and kissed her on the cheeks. Hiding my face in her shoulder, "I can't go even if I want to"

We stood there holding each other and I revelled in the aroma of her perfume, while I caressed her bottom with my palm and she moved her palm on my back. I wanted to kiss her on the lips, but didn't know if she was ready. So I held her face in my hands and kissed her on the fore head and then on her eyes. As I kissed her ears and started licking with my tongue, she squirmed. After a few seconds, she disengaged and said, "I can't afford to change my panty again."

As we went out in the pleasant afternoon sun, we were in a buoyant mood. We walked through winding roads going up the hills and enjoyed breathing fresh air. After a while we came across a cottage like building. It had a signboard written in German. We guessed it was a spa. Mona suggested, we go in and enquire. A tall well built lady in her fifties was at the entrance. As we asked if it was a spa and what facilities it offered, she said, "no English, please wait." She called someone from inside and a young girl in her early twenties appeared.

The girl said, "This is a massage clinic. We give massage to women and to couples, but not to single men. Would you be interested?"

Mona asked what are the charges and she said it was $50 for a single woman and $75 for a couple. I was wondering what would be a couple massage like and if Mona would like me to have massage with her. Mona said, "Yes, we would like to take a couple massage."

The girl said, "I am Karen and she is my mother, Olga. We two do all the massages." Now I noticed both of them carefully. Olga was a brunette and Karen was a blonde. Both of them were tall, about 5' 10". Olga had large breasts and her hips were nicely curved. Karen had moderate but nicely shaped breasts and small but curved hips. Her waist was really narrow. Both of them were wearing white clinical coats, extending up to their knees. Karen's arms & legs were silky smooth, but Olga's legs had light curly hair and her arms also had very light hair.

They took us to a room, which had two massage tables with a screen in between. Olga removed the screen and I was thrilled at the idea of having a massage side by side with Mona. As Karen went out, Olga said, "Massage time, no dress". Mona readily started undressing and unzipping her jeans, dropped it to the floor. As she was unbuttoning her blouse, Olga picked up her jeans and folded it. Olga smiled at me and said, "You shy?" By then Mona was in her bra & panty. I hurriedly took off my t-shirt and vest. Though I could see only Mona's back my manhood was getting hard at the anticipation of seeing her fully naked. I wasn't ready at all to give a display of my hard on and to my great relief, Karen walked in with a bunch of towels. I took one from her and wrapped around my waist and hoped to keep the hard on under control. Karen gave another towel to Mona, who was unclasping her bra. Olga had already folded Mona's blouse and took her bra. As Mona wrapped the towel around her and was pulling down her panty with one hand, Olga bent down and helped her in taking off her panty. By now Karen had laid two large towels on the massage tables and said, "Both of you on the tables, on your tummies."

I lay down on the table and turned my head towards Mona's side. She had also done the same and she smiled at me. Olga and Karen took off their white coats and started arranging oil bottles on the side tables. Karen was wearing a green bikini, which was really small and her boobs were covered only by two small triangles. Her butt cheeks were almost fully exposed. The small triangle on her crotch pressed tightly on her body and her slit was almost noticeable under the fabric. The area around her crotch was very smooth and it was clear she had a hairless pussy. Olga had a very small shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt. I was awed to see her unshaved armpit.

While I was thinking of Karen's all over smoothness in contrast with Olga's natural look, Mona commented in Bengali, "Meyeta to nicher lom porjyonto kamiye phelechhe, ar ma edike bogol, pa kichhui kamayni. Ami jantam France e onek majh boyosi mohilara bogol kamayna ar sei obosthay bikini o pore. Ami France er beach e orokom mohila onek dekheochhi, kintu ekhaneo emon dekhte pabo bhabini." ("The daughter is clean shaved even down below. But the mother hasn't even shaved her armpit. I knew many middle aged ladies in France don't shave armpits. I have also seen quite a few such women at beaches in France. But never thought I would find such women here.")

I said, "Amar kintu bogole jongol thakle besh bhalo lage." ("I do like a jungle in the armpit.")

Mona winked at my answer and didn't comment. By now Olga started massaging me and Karen started with Mona. Olga put her hand under my tummy and loosened the knot in the towel and pulled out the sides. She folded it and kept just my butt under cover. Karen also did the same with Mona and she helped her in doing so by slightly lifting the top of her body, letting me have a look at her breasts from the sides. Even after Mona lay down, I could see the bulge from the side and also her armpit as she rested her arms on two sides of her head. Olga's hairy armpit had already excited me and now the sight of Mona's soft bulge and shaved armpit multiplied the effect making my erection uncomfortably strong.

As massage continued Mona & I chatted softly in Bengali.

"Amar bogoler lom kharap lagena, kintu hat kata jamar jonyo bogol niyomito kamatei hoy. Ami dekhechhi, beshir bhag byatachele porishkar bogol pochhondo kore. Kintu tumi ulto. Bodhoy kom boyoshe tomar kono priyo mohilar bogoler lom dekhe bhalo legechhilo." Mona said. ("I don't mind hairy armpit, but have to shave for wearing sleeveless dress. I noticed most men like clean armpit. You are the opposite. May be in your young days you liked one of your favourite woman's hairy armpit")

I knew she was right, but chose not to comment. When we were young, shaving armpit was rather uncommon. I did see some of my aunts' hairy armpits. My mom also had hairy armpit.

By now Olga had finished my back and was massaging my legs and thighs. I was enjoying her strong hands, but was scared as her hands were moving up dangerously close to my crotch. Karen was also massaging Mona's thighs. At this stage, Karen asked Mona if she could remove the towel and Mona responded with a 'hmm' sound. As she removed the towel, I was enamoured at the sight of Mona's large bottom, beautifully curved. As Karen was massaging the bottom like dough, Mona made soft moans. By now Olga's hands were almost touching my balls and I was scared she would touch my hard on. At this point, Olga said, "I take off towel?" and without waiting for my answer removed the towel exposing my butts. I tried to close my thighs quickly to hide my erection, but was sure it didn't avoid Olga's notice.

At this stage, Olga said something to Karen in German and she said, "We can give you a sensual massage, if both of you are in a mood. Then we shall charge you extra $ 50."

Mona quoted a line from an old Bengali poem, "Beriye jokhon porechhi bhai thamle to ar cholbena. Ki bolo?" ("We have set out for the journey; how can we stop. What do you think?")

As I chuckled, Mona said, "We are game."