Suddenly Something

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I got down from bed, I watched the sleeping beauty. She was sleeping in the same position as yesterday. She was on her back with her one arm resting on her forehead and the other arm on her belly. The blanket was drawn up to a level below her neck and there was a hint of the cleavage popping out of the blanket. The underarm with lovely creases clearly showed some stubble and looked awesome. Her pink lips were slightly parted and I had a wild desire to kiss her. Her bosom moved up & down with breathing. The blanket was not in position below her waist and her left leg & thigh was almost fully out of the blanket. I felt extremely excited to see her long leg, shapely thigh and the hint of the curve at her hip. I was tempted to touch her thigh, but controlled my desire and covered her exposed part with the blanket.

This woke her up and she greeted me with a sweet smile. At the next moment, she said, "Oh, my gawd, I am naked below the blanket! Did I give you a free show and you covered me with the blanket? I was so drunk last night!"

As I assured her she was fully covered with blanket, she made a face and then said, "It really doesn't matter at my age. There is not much in my old body to give a free show."

I reply I said, "You are sadly mistaken. You still have a very beautiful body and I would give my life to have a free show."

Now she looked at the huge bulge under my shorts and said, "May be you're right. At least the animal under your pants wouldn't lie. Ok, if you are so impressed with my body, may be I will give you a free show sometime." Looking at my greedy eyes, she said, "No, not right now. I haven't got over my embarrassment for sleeping naked all night. Please go to the bathroom and relieve yourself. That would do some good to the excited animal and give me a chance to get decent."

This kind of frank & open statements gave me a sense of intimacy & closeness developed in the short span of two days. As I let the stream of urine flow out endlessly, I closely watched my 'animal' like I never did for many years. It was dark and quite large. My wife measured it many years ago; it was almost seven inches. It was thick too; my wife could just about grip it in her hand and she almost gagged as she tried to take it in full in her mouth. The foreskin was open a little; the result of many years of masturbation. There were a couple of thick veins; for the first time in my life I felt the veins added to the virility.

I tried to remember when I had put the 'animal' in its right place and made it act. Except of yesterday with Olga, it was almost three months ago! It ravaged my wife's love hole one night, when she was drunk after a party. I remembered she almost screamed in pleasure. I felt an urge to use it again to give my new found dream woman the best of pleasure. At the same time, I wondered if she would allow me to break the barrier.

After the long stream of water came to an end, I noticed the hard on still persisting in full vigour. I pulled up my brief to restraint it. As I came out, Mona was waiting outside the bathroom door, wearing her nightie, which ended just above her knees. "Oh, you took so long" she said and rushed inside the bathroom. I could hear the whistling sound, which tingled my ears. I stood there listening to the sensual musical sound of the stream hitting the water below and the accompanying whistle. As I was interrupted by the door bell, Mona said in a loud voice she had ordered some tea. As the room service girl placed the tray and asked if she should make the tea, Mona was out of the bathroom and said she would make the tea.

I was delighted to see the golden colour tea Mona made with lemon. We both sipped tea sitting on the sofa and silently enjoyed each other's company. Mona sat cross legged with the nightie riding up her thigh. She looked very young & cute and I felt like cuddling her. By the time we finished the tea, the door bell rang again. This time it was the laundry and Mona clapped like a child as she found her panties in the laundry bag.

We didn't want to miss the morning sun and after dressing up went out to the lawn behind the hotel. Mona was wearing a purple polo neck sweater and jeans and I noticed her awesome curves. We went out through the rear gate to a sprawling lawn. The rays of morning sun was absolutely delightful. Mona started a singing a Bengali song, "Aloker ei jharna dharay dhuiye dao....." ("Wash me in the spring of light rays...") As she sang this very beautiful song she also started dancing and moved all around in bare feet. I watched her amazing beauty in awe.

As we were walking back to the room, Mona said in a soft whisper, "I am loving you and your companionship. Are you also liking me?"

I answered by humming a song, "Amaro porano jaha chay, tumi tai tumi tai go" ("You are what my heart desires.") I placed my arm around her waist and whispered in her ears, "I am not just liking you, I am in love with you."

Hearing this Mona looked at me and softly kissed my cheek. My heart felt like a block of melting ice.

After we got back to the room Mona said, "We have spent two nights and a full day together. We have broken the taboo by sleeping in the same bed. But you have still not made me your own woman."

I was not ready for such an open invitation. My heart started beating so fast & loud that the sound reverberated in my ears. I took her in my arms and planted a soft kiss on her lips. Mona slowly opened her lips and our tongues got into a loving embrace. It was a slow and soft kiss to start with. But excitement built up quickly and the sensation on the tongues played through our bodies. Her chest was pressed on mine and she tightly held my hair in her hands. My raging hard on was nudging her belly and my hands squeezed her soft butt cheeks.

I realised I never had a more sensual kiss in my life. By the time we broke the kiss, we were panting. As we looked at each other's eyes, Mona whispered, "Shall we shower together?"

I said, "Like yesterday?"

"No of course not," she purred like a kitten, "I was too shy yesterday. I am no longer shy with you."

"Shall we break the barrier?" I asked with a trembling heart.

"Of course, we shall break the barrier. Let us enjoy each other physically."

With this we kissed each other again. After the kiss I told her, "You go to the bathroom and get ready. I will join you."

"No darling, let us undress each other, right here." She unbuttoned my sweater. After taking it off, she pulled at my t-shirt and I raised my arms. She had to tiptoe to pull it out over my head. She kissed my hairy chest and licked it all over. She made me raise my arms and smelled my armpit. She said, 'wow' and licked my hairy armpit. The tingling sensation made me squirm. She came back on my chest and tickled my tiny nipples with her nails. She kissed my nipples and gave a light bite. Wow! It was so sensational.

I pulled out her sweater over her head. I was enamoured to see her lovely fair & silky skin getting unveiled. Her white bra had a tiny pink ribbon knotted at the centre. I unclasped the hook at the back and pulled the bra out to reveal her lovely mounds. Her breasts were nice and shapely though not too large. I was amazed to see there was very little sag.

Mona said in an embarrassed tone, "They are too small, aren't they?"

"Just the right size" I said as I checked the tag on the bra. It was 34b.

I softly fondled her breasts. The mounds had just the right combination of softness and shapeliness. I was enamoured at this, as I was used to my wife's 38c breasts, which are pretty soft but completely out of shape. Mona's nipples were also nice, pinkish in colour, like my little finger in thickness and completely erect, jutting out of her light brown aureoles.

I was now to impatient too see her in fully naked glory and unbuttoned her jeans. As I unzipped her I saw her lovely belly in full, which had a small outward curve and a very deep bellybutton. Her panty was of soft white cotton and had lovely powder blue polka dots on it. I had to give a strong pull to her jeans to free her heavy hips form the confines of blue denim, which now remained stuck at her mid thighs. Now I saw the whole panty, which was neither too skimpy, nor too large. As I moved my hand all over her panty, I enjoyed the soft surface of the fabric and the soft flesh underneath, particularly on the rear side. As my hands moved over the crotch, I could feel the furriness underneath and could see a blurred dark triangle under the fabric. I felt too excited, but decided to relish the pleasure in slow measures.

By now, Mona unbuttoned & unzipped my shorts, which dropped to the floor and I stepped out of it. She wiggled her hips to drop her jeans. It was such an exciting act! My manhood twitched. I also noticed the sexiness of the curves around her hips and waist. Her hips flared out so beautifully below her narrow waist, it was simply electrifying. I turned her around and knelt down to watch her rear side. The waistband of the panty was just covered the top of the crack between her butt cheeks and her posterior looked amazing with her wide bum trying to burst out of the confines of the fabric. I fondly caressed all over her bum and kissed the awesome cheeks. I pulled the waistband down by a couple of inches and fondly kissed the top of her crack.

I turned her around again and watched the beauty of her crotch covered with panty, which now showed a few streaks of her jet black pubic hair peeking out of the waistband. I excitedly kissed her crotch and placed my mouth & nose on the furry zone covered by soft fabric. The sensation was breath taking. I couldn't wait any longer to remove her last cover. I pulled her panty down to uncover her erotic spot. As she stepped out of her panty, I closely watched the beautiful triangle of dense curly hair, which showed signs of wetness. It was in the shape of a perfect triangle. The top and the sides were shaved and showed thin stubble. I checked out the lower part of the bush and found there was plenty of hair, fully covering her lips, but the hair wasn't too long. The hair ran down to her ass crack.

As I ran my fingers over the shaved skin, she said, "I keep the border of my bush clean shaved, along with my legs and underarm. I am not good at shaving and a barber woman shaves me twice a week and trims the bush when the hair grows too long. Though I carry a razor while travelling, I hardly use it. The last shave I had was a day before I left India. Don't be shocked that someone else shaves my privates. Such services are available in Bombay these days and it's no point feeling shy or uneasy when it comes to taking care of the body. In fact, this woman does pedicure & manicure for me and also gives me a massage."

I knew my wife also uses a woman for manicure, pedicure and body massage. I wondered if she gets her armpit and pussy shaved also.

She now pulled me up from kneeling position and tugged at my brief. My manhood was so stiff & erect; she had to make quite a bit of effort to pull the brief down. As my pole sprang out, she made a 'wow' sound and gripped it with both hands. She gave it a hard squeeze and an electric current ran through my body.

As we moved to the bathroom, both of us stark naked, the whole thing felt like a dream. It was beyond my imagination I would be mentally or physically so close to such a gorgeous woman, whom I met only two days ago. As we stood under the warm shower, I was awed at the overwhelming beauty of this woman. As water flowed over her body I watched her modest & shapely breasts, her curved belly, long & fleshy thighs and above all the beautiful curve around her waist. I couldn't hold my excitement and took her in my arms. As she lovingly submitted her wonderful body to me, I kissed her passionately. The kiss was like a tornado flowing through our bodies. I ran my hand over her back and then over her awesome bottom. I felt her soft breasts pressing on my chest and she took my manhood in her hands. She fondled it and then thrust her bush over it. The passion ran so high and I felt as if I was being struck by lightning repeatedly.

By now the flow of water was choking us and as we broke the kiss, she turned off the shower. Now she knelt down and took my manhood in her mouth. Soft and wet feeling over my cock took me to seventh heaven. I used to get blowjobs from my wife in the early years after marriage, but she couldn't gulp it properly as it was too big for her. But Mona took me fully in my mouth. I ran the danger of ejaculating in her mouth and I said, "Oh, I may shoot in your mouth."

She took out her mouth and looking up to me said, "You are very much welcome. The last time I tasted a man's cum was more than thirty years ago – that was in those wild days in college." She opened my foreskin and briefly put her tongue at the hole at the tip. As she was about to take my cock in her mouth, I stopped her and lay down on the floor. She now straddled me around my face and bent down to engulf my cock. I was now delighted to find her hairy labia, fat and swollen, and her ass crack just above my face. The aroma of her erotic spot, which was a mixture of perfume & her erotic juice was simply maddening. I parted her labia and put my tongue inside and attacked her throbbing clit. A muffled sound came out of her throat and her body jerked. She moved her mouth along the length of my shaft and swirled her tongue around it. I inserted two fingers deep inside her slippery tunnel and she squirmed. As I pushed my fingers in & out, one finger hit a button like spot on the wall at the end of the tunnel. Immediately her body jerked violently and I knew I had hit the g spot.

As I kept on hitting the centre of her erotic sensation and sucking & licking her clit, her body kept on shaking. As my cock was getting wild, I kept on pushing it in & out of her mouth. Within minutes, I spurted loads of warm sticky liquid in her mouth. As she swallowed it all, I inserted a finger of my free hand in her puckered ass hole. Now I simultaneously fingered both tunnels, she took out her mouth from my cock and started screaming. Her whole body jerked violently and then squirted a lot of juice from her vagina. Her body became stiff as if it was under seizure. I now knew she had her final orgasm.

She collapsed on my body and a few seconds later rolled over to the side and lay on the floor on her side. I had a very satisfying sensation and lay still for a while. I got up a little later and watched Mona's naked body – she had almost turned over on her belly with her one leg folded and spread out on the side. I could see her one breast from the side and her back and bum fully exposed. I turned on the shower a little and a light flow of water hit her body. She made a humming sound and lay in the same position, enjoying the flow of water on her body. I watched her beauty for some time and then turned on the shower in full. I stood under the shower and enjoyed the warm water washing my body. After turning off the shower I knelt down by her side and started soaping her back. As I started soaping her lovely heart shaped bum, I started getting aroused again. My cock started getting stiff again. As I soaped her crack and then her pussy by putting my hand between her thighs, my manhood was throbbing in excitement again. I was rather surprised – in recent years, I could hardly get it up after I ejaculated once.

Now Mona sat up and kissed me lovingly. She held my erect manhood and whispered in my ears, "I want this inside me." As I rinsed her body with the hand shower, she suggested we move over to the Jacuzzi, which we never utilised. As I turned the Jacuzzi on and adjusted the water flow and temperature, I watched Mona, as she stood in front of the mirror. I could see her rear directly and her front in the mirror. She had a narcissistic look in her eyes and said, "I don't look bad for a 54 year old woman".

I stood behind her and cupping her breasts, said, "Not many women in their thirties have such shapely breasts." She smiled and didn't protest.

I fondled her bottom and moved up my hands to her narrow waist. "This is called an hour glass shape; you don't see this any more except in classical paintings. Younger girls do not prefer heavy bum and the older women can't control their waist size." She turned around and slapped my chest, "You are such a naughty man."

We moved into the Jacuzzi and were thrilled at the waves playing on us. Mona moved on to one side and lay down with her head on the rim of the tub. I placed a folded towel under her head to make her comfortable. Now she raised and spread her legs wide opening her erotic spot to me. As the water played on her pubic area and her lower belly, it looked awesome. "I can't wait any more," she said and opened her arms. The lovely creases at her underarms and her wonderful boobs we so inviting. I moved forward and placed my manhood on her pubic bush. I opened her labia with my fingers and thrust my manhood straight inside her love hole. She made a 'awnk' sound at the first thrust followed by 'ohhh....'

I held my cock firmly inside the slippery tunnel and asked her if I was hurting her. "Yah, it's nice to have a big one. It fills my tunnel so completely. I am drowning in pleasure."

I now pulled my rod almost out and then pushed it down fully. "Wowoh........" she reacted and said after a pause, "again". I repeated and she cried louder. I kept on doing this, initially after gaps and then increased the frequency. The excitement grew quickly and now with each outward pull of mine she thrust her pelvis forward. Very soon we were in frenzy as we fucked like there was no tomorrow. After a while I was ready to erupt and said, "I am going to shoot now. How far are you?" Before I could finish, she shook violently, cried out aloud and her body stiffened. Almost at the same time I spurted inside her. I was amazed how much warm liquid I threw out.

As we recovered, Mona opened her eyes and said, "No one ever made love to me so beautifully."

Dear Readers,

This is my first submission. If you like this story, I will continue further. Please vote, let me have your feedback and leave your comments.