Suddenly Something

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olga made a happy sound and parted my thighs wide and now my balls and my erect manhood under it were in full display. She parted my butt cheeks with her thumbs and poured oil inside. She nicely played with her finger in my crack and softly pressed her thumb in my asshole. The sensation was rather strong and I had to make an effort not to make a sound.

I looked at Mona and found her eyes closed. As I looked lower, I saw Karen's fingers working inside her crack. A little while later, Mona opened her eyes and said, "Era to dujonei pechhoner dorjay toka marchhe. Odbhut lagchhe, er age amar oi jaygata keu choyni." ("I see both of them are knocking at the rear door. I am feeling funny, no one touched that private place ever before.")

Before I could answer, her voice trailed off and she closed her eyes. Form the quivering of her lips, I realised she was having an orgasmic spasm. By now, Olga's finger had penetrated my asshole and was playing inside giving me an awesome sensation. As Mona started squirming and moaning, I felt more and more excited. Very soon, I felt Olga's other hand cupping my balls and at the same time I saw Karen moving the fingers of her other hand between Mona's thighs. Mona's body was shaking heavily and her bottom was lifted up. My manhood was in Olga's grip and she was rhythmically squeezing it. I soon realised even with that simple action of her fingers the sensation was too strong and I was at the verge of ejaculation. By now Mona's moaning had turned to hollering and soon her body stiffened, as she had a strong orgasm. As I watched Mona's exciting orgasm, I spurted lot of load on the towel. I didn't remember if I ever ejaculated so fast.

As I lay exhausted and watched Mona almost unconscious, I felt Olga's hand and a wet towel between my thighs. She made me get down from the table and cleaned my crotch and thighs. I noticed Mona still had her eyes closed and after giving her a clean up, Karen had covered her back with a towel. I didn't feel ashamed to display my dangling cock, which was still not fully soft, to Olga and Karen, but wanted to cover myself before Mona opened her eyes. As Olga made me lay down on the table on a fresh towel, I realised the fun was not over. I wasn't very happy with such an early ejaculation and wondered if I would enjoy the rest of the massage. I already had the answer as my cock still semi-hard and I started getting excited looking at Olga's hairy armpit.

Under the towel covering my crotch, I felt a bulge was in the making. By now, Mona had recovered and was getting up from the table. I saw her naked bottom and was enamoured again. As she was trying to dress up, Karen prevented her and made her lay down with two towels covering her crotch and breasts. "I am too exhausted to continue with the massage," she said.

"That was only the first part of the massage and we have to do it a lot more," Karen said.

"But at my age, my body is refusing any more fun," Mona said and added a little later, "You mother & daughter have seen both of us naked and have also touched us intimately. But we can't see you naked, nor can we touch you. May be you could stimulate me that way."

Karen was busy massaging her neck & shoulders. Olga was massaging my chest and tickling my nipples from time to time. As Mona made her demand, Karen translated her message to Olga and smiled. Olga smiled back and pulled out her t-shirt exposing her lovely breasts, large & full, but not excessive. The aureoles were dark brown, with thick nipples, about half an inch long and having decent sag. She unzipped her shorts and dropped it exposing her white panty. The crotch was clearly dark and fluffy under the white panty. As she removed her panty, I was delighted to see an untrimmed natural bush

As Karen had taken off her bikini, I was amazed at her perfect figure. The modest but full breasts stood out straight with no sag whatsoever. The belly was totally flat with a small bellybutton. The ass was moderate but in perfect shape. Most amazing was the completely hairless pussy with tightly closed lips.

Olga was now circling my nipples with her finger tips and suddenly she put her mouth on one nipple and her boobs were on my chest & belly. Her armpits were close to my body and I loved the smell of her perfume mixed with mild smell of her perspiration. As I lay on my back and revelled under exotic pleasure, I couldn't see Mona. I turned my head but saw Karen's cute ass. From the movement of her hands I could guess she was vigorously massaging Mona's breasts. Mona's light moans confirmed Karen's action. As Karen moved away towards her feet, I hoped to see Mona's breasts. But that was not to be. Her breasts were still covered with towel and so was her crotch.

Olga's mouth was getting more active and I was almost moaning. After a while, she started massaging my legs and thighs. She straddled over my chest, and massaged me waist downward. Her crotch was touching my chest and her silky pubic bush brushed over the hair on my chest. As she put her hand under the towel and rubbed oil on my cock, I was drowned in heavenly pleasure. I was wondering if Mona was watching me. But turning my head, I saw her eyes were closed. Karen was now straddling her and her pussy was over Mona's mouth. Karen had put her mouth over Mona's crotch, and though the towel was away, I could only see Mona's hips from the side. Her breasts were also behind Karen's butts.

After a while, Olga took my cock fully in her mouth and I made a howling sound at the feel of her wet mouth. Her crotch was now over my mouth and I loved the musky smell of her hairy pussy. I parted her swollen labia and put my tongue inside – Olga almost screamed. I was unable to see anything other than Olga's pussy and from the strong moans of both Mona and Karen, I guessed they were sucking each other. The noise level was very high as all four of us were on the verge of strong orgasm.

I was in seventh heaven, as I enjoyed Olga's mouth over my cock and her boobs pressing on my belly. As I thrust my cock in Olga's mouth and sucked her fleshy clit, my hands moved through silky hair in her underarm. Very soon, it was all over. As I shot lots of load in Olga's mouth I heard orgasmic moans from all three women. At the end, Olga & Karen were lying face down on Mona's & my body. After a while mother & daughter got down and covered our bodies with towel. I was disappointed, even after such a long erotic session, I couldn't see Mona's naked body properly. As I lay down, I watched hairy mother and smooth daughter, resting their naked bodies on the wall and breathing heavily. The more I looked at Olga, the more I got charged up. She was a real mature beauty and I felt the urge for penetrating her bushy love hole. After a while, Mona sat up and got down from the table with the towel wrapped around her waist.

Karen asked Mona if she would like to have a hot shower. Mona agreed and Karen led her to the shower. From the way Karen held her with her arms around the waist, I was sure more action between these two women was in store. Karen told me there was another shower stall and I could have my shower there. After they went out Olga came close to me and removed my towel. My cock, to my surprise, wasn't totally limp. She smilingly fondled my cock and gave it a kiss, before she led me out. As we went out, I was thrilled to see that the glass door of the shower was almost semi-transparent and I could see two nude bodies in close embrace under the shower. Olga went inside the other shower stall and I followed her. By now my cock had raised its head in excitement. As I watched Olga's mature body closely, I was fully charged up. Olga turned on the shower and drew me close. We held each other in tight embrace and our lips were drawn to each other. Her thick sexy lips opened up to accommodate my tongue and as we kissed each other our bodies pressed against each other. Her lovely boobs felt soft & warm on my chest and I could feel her large nipples nudging me. My erect cock was pressed on her lower belly and her thick bush felt wonderful.

After we broke the kiss, Olga soaped me with her caring hands. Her touch in my asshole, my balls and on my cock felt very exciting. I in turn soaped her all over. As she raised her arms, I was enamoured to see her gorgeous armpits, adorned with dense and long hair. I couldn't control my excitement and started licking her armpits. The smell was a mixture of a light perfume & perspiration and it was a very intoxicating aroma. As I licked her armpits, she squirmed and held my cock in tight grip, giving it a squeeze from time to time. Simultaneously I played with her long nipples. As I heard Olga moaning, the sound from the next stall hit my ears. I could hear both Mona and Karen's voice. I could distinctly hear Mona saying, "Oh, ma ar parchhina" ("Oh, mother, I can't take it any more.") I could imagine Karen licking Mona's pussy and visualised Karen's tongue searching the clit through soft curls. This thought was mind boggling and my strong urge for Mona's naked body captured me. I made Olga bend down on four legs and parted her butt cheeks. The puckered brown skin with hair all around was very exciting and as I soaped her asshole and made it slippery, I inserted my finger inside. As my finger went in and out, Olga hollered out.

As Olga's excitement went up & up, I took out my finger and put it in her hairy pussy. I played with her clit for a while and then parting her swollen labia, penetrated her love hole with my manhood. As I pushed the full length in one stroke, Olga shrieked out. As I slowly stroked her, I could hear the voices from the next stall –

"Are you liking it Mona?"

"Anh, yess,"

"Mona"

"ahhh"

"Mona, you like it?"

"Yes, I love it"

"Oh. Karen, I need more."

"Kaaaren, make me cum dear"

And then there were no more words, only moans, screams, and grunts.

I never felt so excited in my life. I fucked the German woman like mad, but my mind was on Mona, and I passionately wanted to posses her body.

At the end of the great fuck, as we stood under the shower, Olga kept on kissing me all over my face and repeatedly said, "vielen Danke" I knew she was thanking me for the great fuck. But since I couldn't reply in her language, I gave her a hug and patted her butts in acknowledgement.

After we came out on the road, the sun was almost setting. I realised we spent a very long time in the massage clinic. We walked silently, our minds preoccupied. I wondered how Mona felt having known that I fucked Olga. I also wondered if she was a lesbian. Then I realised, she couldn't be a pure lesbian, but must be bi-sexual. Then again I thought she could now be a lesbian for all practical purposes as she possibly was not having any sex with her husband. This made me sad, as I realised she wouldn't have any interest in physical relationship with me. But I knew, I was in love with Mona and that didn't change even if she was a lesbian. I also realised she might not let me have sex with her, even if she was not a lesbian. It could be simply because of her conservative value system.

As all these thoughts rushed through my mind, we were in front of a pub. Mona said, "We need to get drunk. What do you say?"

I realised she wanted to open up her mind and needed some booster. I wanted to talk too, but didn't know where to begin. I also felt the need of a stiff drink. We walked in to the pub. We sat at a corner, away from public view. A gorgeous looking young waitress came to take the order. At any other time, I would have stealthily looked at her breasts and ass. But now I was too pre-occupied with the woman in front of me. I ordered my favourite malt whisky, on the rocks. To my surprise, Mona ordered the same. We didn't talk and I watched Mona closely. Her chiselled face looked a little flushed. Her delicate nose looked a little moist from perspiration. Her nostrils quivered a little and her eyes looked watery. I was worried she might break down. I didn't look at her face any longer. I looked at her hand on the table. Her fingers were exquisite. She was wearing a green front open top over her white jeans and a yellow front open cardigan. Her cleavage was visible quite a bit and God, she was sexy. I now knew I couldn't be so lucky – this stunning woman cant be mine!

As the waitress brought our drinks, we both took a long sip. We kept on sipping and soon I felt light hearted. Mona now looked composed. Her nose still showed signs of perspiration. I wiped her nose with my handkerchief. She smiled and taking the handkerchief from me she wiped her chin and then wiped her cleavage. Wow! It was so exciting! Mona looked at my face and said, "You naughty!" she burst out in a giggle.

Looking down at her glass, she said, "You must be thinking I am a lesbian."

I made a protest, but ignoring it, she continued, "I have in last thirty years never even thought about sex with another woman. Before that in my wild young days, I did get naughty a couple of times with other girls in the hostel. But that was more out of curiosity and never liked it. In those days I slept with a couple of men and that was much more exciting. Marriage, job and children made me mature and those wild days became a forgotten chapter. Later as the job became more and more demanding and I got lost in the whirlwind of the corporate world. I managed to find time for my children, but that was all. I never found enough time to entertain my mind in the real sense of the term in last twenty years or more. Both my husband and me had very little time for each other. Sex became as infrequent as it could be. All in all, the romantic woman in me had a silent death."

She took a sip in her second drink and asked me to light a cigarette for her. She took another sip, took a long puff and carried on. "But everything has started changing when you served me morning tea in the bed. After the exciting shower, I started feeling young again and decided to let my hair down. I know I would never have a second opportunity like this to entertain myself with complete liberty. I decided to take the massage just to see what it was like. I knew it would be some physical pleasure for you, but didn't know to what degree. But for me it turned out to be something beyond my imagination. This girl was simply a bomb. She exploded on me and made me explode too. Not once but as many as three times! I realised, partly to my great discomfort and partly with a sense of pride, there is so much sexual energy still left in me at this age. The pleasure I felt today is something unique and compared to this, those girlie pleasure in the hostel looks like child's play."

By now moonlight was invading our table and the environment turned dreamy. I didn't know what was more intoxicating, the scotch or the moonlight. I took Mona's hand and kissed it and then lightly licked her fingers.

After I let her hand go, she spoke again, "After coming out I felt extremely embarrassed as you watched me enjoying sex with a woman. But after the stiff drink I relaxed thinking you must have enjoyed the scene. I know men have the hidden fantasy of watching women having sex and watching me must have given you extra stimulus. I am happy for you, as hairy Olga must be your dream woman and she gave you real pleasure, didn't she?"

She had already taken the load off my chest and I could now speak freely. "You know, I didn't see much of you on the massage table, as my view was blocked more by the mother and less by the daughter, when real action was taking place. But later when I saw you two through the semi-transparent glass door, I loved the scene. And you know, what stimulated me? I heard Karen and your voice from the adjacent shower stall. Your voice was a live commentary of you two making love. It was the hottest thing I ever heard and you know....."

Now Mona really blushed, looked both embarrassed & pleased. She crossed over to my side of the table and rested her head on my shoulder. I held her in my arms and she softly hummed.

We had quite a few drinks more and by the time we got out of the pub our feet were a bit unsteady. We held each other and walked through the deserted road. The moon was flooding the road with soft blue light. At this point Mona started humming a tune and I encouraged her to sing louder. She sang a lovely Bengali song, "Aj jochhna rate sobai gechhe boney... bosonter ei matal somironey ..." (Everyone has gone to the woods on this moonlit night... in this maddening breeze of spring...) The wonderful song in the moonlight made my heart melt. I never felt so romantic in my life.

By the time the song ended both of us were famished and we were lucky to land up a Pakistani restaurant. We gobbled up lots of kebabs and stuff and rounded up the meal with kulfi (Indian ice cream). As we reached our hotel room, we had no energy left. Mona unhesitatingly started undressing. I also followed suit and was down to my brief. Mona had taken off her cardigan, top and bra with her back turned to me. For some unknown reason, she didn't take off her jeans. As I was watching her beautiful bottom under the tight jeans, she asked for a towel. I went to the bathroom, dropped my brief, pulled up my shorts and came back with a bath towel.

Mona wrapped the towel around her waist and pulled out her jeans. As she turned back after putting on a nightie, she smiled oddly. She took her handbag and pulled out her panty. I realised she had put the panty in her handbag when she put on her clothes back after the massage and shower. As she kept the panty in the closet, she said, "I couldn't afford to wet my panty. This one is the last one I have and all others have gone to the laundry." She picked up her jeans and held it up. The crotch was completely wet. She said, "I never got so wet so much & so frequently in last thirty years or more." Now we laughed our heads off.

Mona said she was very sleepy, so was I. As she switched off the light and moved to the bed, I asked, "Would you forgo pampering your skin with moisturiser?"

She said, "Oops, I completely forgot. After so much physical energy lost, not once, not twice, but thrice, I am completely out of gear. Unlimited drinks and heavy food also had the toll. I don't have the energy to do the rubbing all over my body. Would you be sweet enough to do this job?"

I forgot my tiredness and said, "Off course, sweetheart." I moved in the darkness to the dressing table, picked up the bottle of moisturiser and moved close to her. She had by now taken off the nightie and was sitting on the bed. I knelt down in front of her and did her arms and hand. I moved to her legs and slowly moved up to her thighs. By now she was reclined backward with her palms resting on the bed. I realised she was very drowsy. Though with the proximity to her naked body my libido was playing havoc, my manhood was half hard. I quickly did her belly and then her neck, carefully avoiding her breasts. Still my hands had the feel of her exquisite curves. Now I asked her to stand up with her back towards me.

Now she said, "Enough is enough. I can't stand up, or walk around to let the lotion to get absorbed. I shall lay down on my stomach and you do my back and bum. Don't be shy about the bum, it's most important."

Saying this, she was on the bed. I did her back quickly and then took my time on her bum. Oh, it was a wonderful experience! The bum had the right kind of smoothness and softness. By now from the sound of her breathing I realised she was fast asleep. I had the desire to press the cheeks, but sleep was overtaking me. I didn't cover her body to let the lotion get absorbed. I left her naked and laid down by her side.

When I woke up in the morning, I tried to recollect what happened last night. When I remembered I had left her naked body uncovered, I turned to her side with the strong desire to see her naked. But she had covered herself with the blanket. I felt a little disappointed. But at the same time, I felt good that I didn't watch her in the nude, when she was asleep.