All Comments on 'Sue Ch. 03'

by loboss2

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Puke.....

What a pathetic piece of garbage. Just another author who has no respect for marriage or for men.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
this is so sexy and erotic

NOT....just another WACC writer, He's eother gay or what's to be. Not worth rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
he is a wanna be gay

Author is a wanna be gay.

Writes a WACC for a husband.

What could the husband get out of this?

She is gone from his life, just needs to pack her bags.

The marriage is over. Who won donny, who lost, wife and husband.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SUZY Q IS A SLUTTY HO

and not even a smart one. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
author doesn't want to be gay

he wants to be a cuckold, remind you of anyone blewdog?

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
yes it does anon

it reminds me of how your dad felt when he finshed sucking your mom's lover cock, not that it made a difference your mom was allready a South Dallas gangbang slut

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 12 years ago
Sucks

Pretty much hated it. Sue screwed up and deserved the consequences of choosing Danny, but your character has no character....nothing here to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
do everyone

Do everyone with a brain a favor and cut off your hand so you can't write anymore of this crap.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Sometimes !

It's just best to walk away from story ...... This is one of them !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Zero!

This story is absolutely mindless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Since you have written this five part series before...

...why do you just have three parts up? Also, I agree that this is a crappy story, this bastard should have put a stop to it with the first blowjob. I hate this type of story. I plan to read the rest of your stuff but if there is another with this tone I will just skip all the rest of them. I did give you a good rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This not an erotic story

it is just a cheap slut and a ballless husband. Please do not write anymore of this crap.

kilroy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
have you tried

a brain removal to ease your thought processes oops that right you scribed this road kill. just a little needle behind the eye almost painless I'm told.

verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
One star...

While cheating and coercion are staples of, and in fact the very reason for this section of Lit, I have to agree with most of the respondents here. This story is particularly poorly conceived. First, what wife would give in to this garbage without any photographic evidence? The word of a loving wife vs. the ramblings of some big dumbass? All she would have to tell her husband is that the big "greaser" hit on her and she turned him down and his "revelation" that she was cheating is simply jealousy and pettiness for his failure. Second, about the pregnancy thing...if this is in the US, then the "morning after pill" is available in all 50 states. One stop at a pharmacy or clinic and her pregnancy fears are solved. Her big worry would be STD's, since, as usual none of the morons in the story seem to have the least bit of knowledge or concern (which is stupid, since neither Herpes nor Hep is curable).

Given the lack of forethought and poor execution...1 star.

tastesgreattastesgreatover 12 years ago
Sorry

but this stuff is just mindless dribble at best... There's nothing erotic here.

deadonedeadoneover 12 years ago
Oh stop this crap

Why does this author have the men stomp their feet and pout? HE/she is just going to make them take back the flee bit slut anyway. No matter what she does with other or to him, the husband will take her back and say ..."I love you and don't worry about the past!" There is not one strong husband anywhere now her/his writing. No just have the husband stand up at the very being and say "Hi, I'm a WACC and I need to be put out my misery!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WBC on the scene!

bluedogg (cuckmaster) saw a cuck story and followed protocol: read, spank, comment - although it appears he did the double whammy (double spanky?) this time (2 comments)

Lead by example, he didn't get cuckmaster by skipping cuck stories, all future wannabe cucks watch bluedogg to see how it is done

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

1 star, this story is just rubbish, she's a slut that's been exposed to STD's and pregnancy, went along with all the mechanics, believing that the asshole sold her? WTF?! how fucking stupid could she be? and the husband is a fucking whimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Moar

Is the next part ready yet?

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Save the wife!

Shoot the husband. In the stomach

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
ALLOWING NON COMPROMISES

you got what you let go to seed, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Shit just kept piling higer, but this was slime ball's last chapter.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 3 years ago
Please Continue This Story

I love this story. Please continue writing chapters to it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was a well written story. The fact that she still loved her husband has to be empathized more, perhaps through her own thoughts. If not is she selfishness staying in the marriage for the children only or financial security? The other thing as a reader i see missing is the marriage intimacy. Of course her body has changed so what is she thinking, what is he thinking before, and during intimacy. Her pimp boyfriend has also now given to her and taken from him the virginity of her butt pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous