All Comments on 'Sue's Sex Diary Ch. 02'

by Suetops

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Questions and Contradictions

Early in your first story, you say, "Nor can I relate sucking, licking and dripping spunk out of Sue's orifices." Yet he does it in both stories. In the second one the husband tells Tom that at least Tom gets to screw her. Does that mean that Steve never gets to fuck her or just during her encounter with Tom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
dazed and confused

On the love muscle chart you see I gave it a 75. As for flow and content, I had to give it middling. (and I might be wrong since most series tend to build and have their own emotional or sensual graphs). Still, I was confused by the lack of direction and the small attention paid the visual development. The obvious access to variety was not used; that surprised me. Here is what I really like and what I would want:

1. The foundation is very solid and the characters seem to headed in the same direction which makes a reader want more.

2. I would need more visualization, direction, orderliness and some solid goal for the episode; trying to, again, get some young guy trapped by Sue and seduced with the same results is of very limiting interest.

I just have to see what you do when you really get it together.

Go get 'em.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Super Cock Watching & Cock Descriptions Writer

Gosh cuckster whilst reviewing your pandering of manhood I observed your rapt attention to his cock and it's confusing some of the humiliation pathetico's (so they tell me).

For example, Dennie feels you may be going Gay whereas I maintain that any husband who uses his wife to troll for big cocks has always been Gay just too humiliated and pitifully weak to admit it to the wife he never fucks or is allowed to fuck anymore. Sucking out the stringy cum from her swollen red cunt is just another source for gayly seeking the desired cock juice from big cocks.

Is this correct writer - you being a U.K. kinda mate you must have years of experience you can tap - is it the same from each source or what?

So as not to piss off the entire U.K malehood - you and I both know that not every male on the island is so predisposed. I mean the birth rate clears that right up - right? Look there can't be that many tourists? - Can there?

So drive it over the cliff writer - but tell us male normals please - besides cock watching what do you get out of this dismally pathetic practice?

How do you feel when your spouse says "Gosh you were really pitiful watching those 7 black 15" cocks - I saw you jacking off! Don't embarrass us again or you can't watch or fluff again - now put your pretty pink apron back on"? Or down deep - do you prefer the yellow daisy one?

Now don't answer if you are going to feel humiliated or embarrassed. Wait - thats what you want isn't it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
ANother great chapter

Looking forward to next one

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

A whore’s dairy by A Whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous