All Comments on 'Sue's Sex Diary Ch. 03'

by Suetops

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Brilliant!!

Loved every word and the descriptions of Sue being fucked bandy by a lad young enough to be her son were...very stimulating!

Will Sue take her toy boy out in public? Maybe to the local pub....?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Dispairingly Disgusting Whilst Depressingly Sad

Writer, you and the preceeding commentor give us lads a bad name. You would like everyone to think this is normal fare over here.

I say old chap, cuckolding is bad enough but when you do it to yourself by arranging your spouses arse fucking then watching bigger cocks in every case, why thats dispicable and unclean especially you eating his cum from her holes.

Do they let you in the pub?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Hot

Love reading this. Please keep up great work.

Thanks

skip.69skip.69over 16 years ago
More to come?

Please write some more of Sue's adventures. She deserves a wider audience.

skip.69skip.69over 16 years ago
Lucky me

I am reading these stories some time after they were puiblished and so I can go through all three in succession without having to wait for another episode. Having said that, I would dearly love to read another of Sue's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The is one good thing here

When the DNA of the kids is check, numb nuts here will not be the father. Hopefully that will help put an end to this brain dead behavior.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous