Sue's Sex Diary Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The skirt was tight even in it's normally position, so it no surprise that Sue broke away, and hastily removed it. Returning to the same position. A red mark where the skirt had obviously been rubbing. Paul continued enjoying his juicy tit feast, lucky bastard. Moving from one to the other, still clasping Sue ass. She finally removed the blouse, leaving my horny slut of a wife completely naked, exhibiting her charms, and indeed positively forcing her charms on this young man. Oh ecstasy.

It was at this point I finally noted that Paul was still fully clothed. Sue was about to rectify matters, pushing him back onto the sofa and eagerly unbuttoning his shirt. Paul, the cocky bastard just lay back and let her do it. The mature wife acting the sex slave to this, this boy! My thoughts, it was beautiful. She didn't waste time taking his shirt off, moving straight for his jeans. Dare I bore you with their conversation? Such things as 'who's a big boy' etc. I'm sure you can ad-lib and not be too far away from what was really said. Actions spoke louder than words for me. Paul's cock sprang into view for the first time. Judging and comparing it with Sue's hands it was bigger than mine (8" I found out later) and about the same girth. She knows how to put on a good 'tongue show'. For both Paul and I.

I was very engrossed in the action, I'm sure we all were. Except in my case I had to move quickly as Paul got to his feet suddenly. Oh my god. Moving backwards from a squatting position, not easy. Fortunately I didn't collide with any obstacles and make a noise. It brought me more to my senses, it would have been easy to blow my cover. I caught a brief glimpse of Paul's full face for the first time. Did he see me? No, he obviously only had eyes for Sue's tits and cunt which were there fully exposed to his gaze. He quickly if clumsily through off his shirt, jeans, jockey shorts, pausing momentarily before deciding to remove his socks (he left his trainers at the front door – as is our protocol for outdoor shoes). He dived back onto the sofa to grapple with my lust filled wife. I sat back and contemplated. Contemplated what? I do not know. Probably taking stock, thinking about what was happening before my very eyes. Me the big boss man hiding, cowering in the corner spying, whilst this labourer, apprentice, fucks my willing wife. At the very least, should I not be actually ordering him to do it? Rather than worrying about me being caught spying. My wife should she not protest more? At least let HIM do the work?

My rock hard cock told a very, very different story. Telling me it could hardly wait to see this young lad possess my willing, wanton wife with his manhood. Yes please!

Regaining my composure? Well, something like that. I moved back into a similar position. They were taking things a little slower now. Talking more. Deciding where to fuck. Neither appeared to mind. No one asked me! But in 'Chess', we preferred the lounge – better for viewing purposes! From my position I was somewhat camouflaged by various items of furniture. Such that I had a good view of proceeding without seeing their faces directly. However, they moved onto the carpet. This put them on the same level as me, and thus easier to see. Sue moved the coffee table to give them more room. We have a nice soft hearthrug, which I know from experience helps prevent carpet burns – memories. I didn't really have a plan for this contingency, after all, it all it entirely depended on their/ Paul's positioning. This time I moved well back out of complete view.

There are two other separate doors leading into the lounge, by the time I looked in through the 'crack' of one of them, Paul was already fucking Sue in the missionary position. Sue eyes closed, returning the compliment of grabbing his buttocks. She has longer nails! Her legs squeezing his waist, trying to move up his body. Eureka, at last I had to get my cock out. Bloody zip, fucking thing, to bloody hard. Shit. Sue started nibbling his ear, and must have said something. Changing into my favourite doggy position. What a view, his clenching arse cheeks evidence of thrusting, Sue leaning forward almost with her chin on the carpet as he leant forward and was hanging onto her tits 'for grim life'. My spunk was rising, rising fast.

I can always tell when Sue's about to orgasm, she gets very vocal, noisy, call it what you may. She wasn't far away. If I had been Paul, I would have shot my load hours ago. Lucky guy. Shithead! Maybe I spoke – thought to soon. Paul's actions became more violent and, yes he emptied his hot spunk right up her. Sue still trying to 'get there'. Rocking back and forward in a vain attempt to finish herself off on what possible a rapidly softening cock. I should know, I've been there – unfortunately too many times.

Paul sat back on his haunches, his back to me. Sue's head momentarily resting on the carpet, raised herself up and turned round facing him. A reassuring smile on her face, backed with a feeling of unfulfilled satisfaction and disappointment. She reached forward as their faces met in a kiss. She moved from his lips, kissing softly down his neck, onto his white hairless chest before gently handling his flaccid cock, which I saw for the first time apres fuck. It was shiny, slimy covered in spunk and her love juice. Sue eagerly licked it clean, probably as much for my benefit as hers. Paul teased her still hard nipples. Sue, not having 'come', I knew would still crave the attention. She moved one of his hands towards her cunt. Moving position slightly to allow him easier access. She flinched a little 'steady' I think she said. He started playing, rotating his hand and fingers, no doubt in search of her Clit. It didn't take him long to find it. This was now a very tender love scene. If it were not such a depraved setting, the cuckold husband the slut of a wife watching this young man tease and tantalise the mature female. You could almost make a movie. Sue started to shudder and move her mouth in lewd ways, as if saying ooh, yessssss, etc etc, her eyes shut. Paul was in complete control of her. Only he could make her climax, she was in his control. Make her beg, make her beg I said in my mind. No such luck, no doubt he'll learn in time. God, what was I thinking, this was my wife, and her young lover I was thinking about.

Sue had a shuddering climax, slumping forward, her heard resting on his shoulder. I could see his hand slowly start to wind down, not pulling it away immediately on orgasm. Something I'm sure he must have learnt from Sue. If not who? As this guy been fucking around. How dare he, not with my wife. Is she just another notch on his bedpost? Did I care? But how girls has he screwed, is he 'safe'? His hand was obviously wet, wet with spunk and Sue's love juice. You know how juiced up she gets! In my undoubted excitement I couldn't contain myself. Catching a lot of spunk in my hand, but inevitably, with the amount of build up in the 5 days prior to the event, I had copious quantities of very watery spunk and some – a lot ended up on the carpet.

Having reached my climax, and achieved the goal of seeing Sue fucked by Paul. There was a tremendous sense of anti climax – yes in more ways than one. It brought me to my senses. Now, what the hell was I doing here? I wanted to be elsewhere. But how? My spunk was on the carpet, what if he saw it? Such extremes, only moments, seconds ago, prior to my ball sucking orgasm, I positively wanted Paul to see me wanking as he fucked my wife, as I urged, cheered and encouraged him to give her the fucking of her life. Now, now I just wanted the floor to open up and swallow me. I heard movement, I was frozen to the spot, this is it! Help.

Thank God for Chess! They both moved into the kitchen, I heard the clink of glasses. Phew, not in my direction. I was still stuck, unable to go anywhere, as my path to the stairs was in view from the kitchen. I had a brief glimpse of them both. Both naked as they stood facing each other. I could see Sue's swollen lips hanging down, the inside of one of her thighs was shiny, shiny with spunk and love juice. Ooooh to get my tongue in.

Returning to the lounge viewing position, I hung around to see if they were going to continue the 'session'. I did my best with the tissues and handkerchief to clean up my overspill. I heard Sue say they better get some work done. Well that's Chess for you! Or if you prefer, a code word from Sue meaning that's all folks or should it be 'that's all fucks'?

I made my way upstairs to what I looked upon as a safe haven, my office. Well, it was my domain, as for being safe? I felt secure anyway. Sue had made sure Paul had some gardening to do. This enabled me to 'escape' out of the front door unnoticed. I wanted to hang around and get a bit of gooey Sue, freshly loaded with spunk. Whether by design or perhaps more on the side of caution, Sue thought it better I disappear as son as possible after the event. She also knew it would torment me further, not being able to get to grips with her fucked flesh. At the office my mind couldn't stop thinking of the morning events. Sue rang at lunchtime (as usual), I could tell Paul was in the same room as her by the tone and attitude of her voice. I could also imagine her teasing Paul at the same time.

When I got home, Sue had a big smile on her face. I gave her the flowers I bought her as a 'thank you'. She'd got everything ready, a bottle of wine, dinner cooking in the oven. Suggested I take a shower and relax. We'd been through this routine before. We both loved it. It was a pity she'd already had a bath. But I'll enjoy tasting her anyway!! I couldn't wait to hear Sue's thoughts on being watched. Having said that, she always plays to an audience – especially if it's me. One thing we did agree on was that we wanted to involve Paul with us as a threesome, or at least make him aware that I didn't mind him fucking my willing slut wife.

The opportunity to further matters arose a few weeks later. As I've said already, Paul isn't a very intelligent guy, but what he lacks up top, he uses between his legs. NO, what I mean to say is, he is a very loyal and respectful person. He was very grateful for me giving him a job, which maybe he wouldn't have got otherwise. Ok, yes, he also satisfies Sue as well. If we, Sue and I were to take the direct approach i.e. Sue telling Paul that I knew he screwed my wife, he would not feel good about it. He respects and looks upon Sue and myself as stepparents, for want of another word. It's difficult to explain. But the way Sue and saw it, we could not tell him outright that I wanted and knew he'd been fucking Sue. Hope you understand that? Paul, like most teenagers was still learning about beer and alcohol in general. He'd been out with some of the others from work and 'enjoyed' himself. With this in mind I discussed this with Sue. But again, was how could we make things happen?

During the main summer holiday period, when I had a lot of staff away. We had a delivery problem. This resulted in me hiring a large van and Paul and I had to deliver the parts to Middlesbrough. A long trek, I didn't want to be away overnight, so we got back late. But not late enough for us, Paul and myself to pop into a pub for a swift 'half' or two. It was thirsty work. Not only that I laced a couple of drinks with vodka just for effect. Phoning Sue to tell her my thoughts. I knew she'd agree. Telling Paul I had to get going, he obliged by finishing his drink swiftly. I said maybe he could join us, he refused at first, but I was driving, and the drink was having a mellowing affect on him

Sue greeted us at the door looking stunning? No, fuckable! I could have eaten her for dinner!! – but hopefully later with cream – man cream!!! Sorry, getting carried away. As it turned out, this was going to be a big night, dare I say a landmark in Sue's sex life, and mine. I didn't think anything of Sue dressed in her off the shoulder elasticated top, which allowed a canyon of cleavage on view. The padded bra helped provide support. The split knee length skirt allowed room for movement! I saw Paul look in my direction as Sue gave him an 'innocent' hug. Sue acting surprised at Paul being there. Making an extra place setting at the table. I went for a quick shower. Upon returning found that Sue had mothered him into having a quick bath. She hadn't bothered with knickers. I suggested that maybe she go and scrub his back, only as a joke, but she was keen, saying that she needed to take him a bathrobe. I watched go into the bathroom.

They both returned downstairs a few minutes later, Sue now wearing her silk shorty dressing gown, seeing my reaction, told me her top got wet. I didn't ask. Paul was on the one hand a little shy, particularly of Sue's attentions, but on the other hand, and no doubt the alcohol played it's part, was not put off by my presence. Sue served up, her robe becoming a little loose. At one point actually coming open as she leaned over to pick up the plates, turning at the same time revealing to Paul that she wore nothing underneath. Apologising half heartedly saying she hoped it was worth a look, Paul looked at me for some sign, all I could say was 'don't look at me, I can't comment on something I didn't see' Paul smiled. Almost immediately Sue returned, with her back to Paul and facing me, opened her robe wide 'see darling don't you think it was worth Paul having a look'? again I joked saying 'he couldn't have seen everything anyway because you were to quick and shy'. I knew the last few words would do it. She turned and walked over to Paul wrapping the robe around him, forcing his head into her cleavage. Now where did I see Paul and her do this before?!!!

They kissed, Paul looking up nervously in my direction, 'why don't you two get comfy in the lounge while I finish off here' I suggested. Sue offered her hand, Paul took it, Sue not bothering to retie her robe. I tidied thing away, moving into to the lounge 'anyone for' I stopped mid sentence, seeing Sue and Paul on the sofa, their robes open, Sue rubbing Paul's hard cock. Paul's hand between her spread legs, the other tweaking a nipple. I think we (Paul & I ) were equally startled, as I he stared worried eyed at me 'hang on guys, wait for me' is all I could blurt out. That, I think, in all simplicity was all that was needed for Paul to get the go ahead to fuck Sue. Returning to his kissing. I went and sat in the armchair my cock at the ready.

For the next 15/20 minutes or so I watched my own private sex show, my wife leading proceedings in a lewd manner, issuing instructions to her young stud, looking over in my direction from time to time asking me if I was enjoying 'your wife being satisfied by a real cock'and 'don't you dare come' or words to that effect. For my part helping by requesting that maybe she suck his huge cock, or offered herself doggy fashion. Maybe it was me being there and/or the alcohol, but Paul was lasting quite well. Sue had a couple of mini orgasm, before finally offering to finish him off doggy style. Sue on all fours looking at me. Actually words could not describe it, Sue's facial expressions, ecstasy, said it all, her droopy tits wobbling, bouncing, swinging in response to Paul's pounding. 'yes, yes, oh yes fill me up with that hot spunk'.

Having come, Paul returned to his sheepish self. Excusing himself to go and clean up. But not before there was a moment of after fuck silence, quiet reflection. Sue still on all fours like a dog still waiting to be mounted. A big grin on her face 'did you enjoy that darling'? she asked. 'You horny slut' was all I could say- stuck for words. She stood up, walked over to me reached out and took my hand. Pushing it into her slimy gaping cunt, I could smell her sex. 'No time to waste' she said, sitting on the armchair, putting a leg over each arm of the chair. Can I not think of anything as fucking horny, as a fully exposed and well-used cunt, being presented to my gaze. Pulling her puffy lips even wider 'come on boy – lick' was her command and who was I to disobey?

I didn't hear Paul come back into the room, but Sue had a couple more orgasm, as I tongued away, she also playing with her nipples to good effect. Their combined love juices completely covered my face, up my nose and matted my hair at the front. As if still trying to reassure Paul, I sat back saying 'mmmm that was good' Sue started to laugh, then me, and finally Paul. 'I was earlier going to ask was anyone for coffee, but it appears we've had fuck offee' 'Yes I'd love one darling' I looked up at Sue, 'a coffee I mean' she confirmed. Paul also confirmed he would like a soft drink.

Returning with the drinks, Paul had his robe fastened, Sue was half lying/sitting next to him with her robe open. I had my robe fastened if only to hide my still throbbing erection. Sue encouraged Paul to look and touch her. I neither passed comment or looked pointedly in their direction. Sue knew exactly what she was doing flaunting herself at Paul, so no surprise to see his cock getting harder and Sue loves nothing better than to 'play' with a hard cock'. She's a bloody good prick teaser as I know, she knows exactly how far to take 'it', just before I explode. I switched on the TV and dimmed the lights letting them get on with it. Sue got down on her knees and was giving him a hell of a blow job, judging by his expletives.

Cooling off, Sue said it was getting late and looking at me straight in the eye. Suggested that perhaps Paul could stop the night. What could I say? She returned to his cock, I could see her finger disappearing up the back of his balls towards his ass. I knew what effect that had on me! 'Well' she asked, 'what do you think Paul?' she continued her cock play. No man, let alone a 'boy' like Paul could make a clear judgement under such pressure. Particularly as our cocks rule our heads! Paul made a phone call, his mother was worried, but Sue intervened, reassuring her that it was quite ok.

There was am embarrassing silence as Sue left us to go and sort the bed for Paul. I was just coming to terms with having Paul stop over night. I, we hadn't contemplated this scenario, and although a tremendous 'step forward'. I wasn't sure how it was going to develop at this stage. Who was sleeping where and with whom? A very basic, if mundane question. I also had a slight fear of losing control. Not that I was ever in complete control of any situation, that was left to Sue. But at least we discussed various ideas, thoughts which made me feel I had some say in how things developed. The silence was deafening, Paul fastened his robe. We must have looked 'right plonkers', both sitting there with 'tent poles' erecting our robes! I asked him if he wanted another drink 'as it could be a long night'. This little comment helped break the silence as we both smiled, Paul looking at me first as if to question my comment, fortunately I didn't have to explain myself, just that it took sometime before the 'penny finally dropped' in Paul's brain!

Much to my surprise he followed me into the kitchen. Whilst waiting for the kettle to boil, Paul in a rather quiet, not quite sheepish manner asked if he could talk to me 'properly'. To you it may sound strange, but I knew exactly what he meant. Whilst I was his boss, his employer, the guy who pays his wages. I've always had an informal approach of everyone calling me 'Steve' rather than Mr.? Or sir. Paul initially had a problem with that. To him if I was the boss then it should always be Mr. or sir. In saying 'properly, Paul wanted to say something he considered important and not wish to cause offence and something he was obviously nervous about saying. I'm sure with all been in situations, whereby we needed to have a meeting to discuss a 'delicate' matter? This was the same for Paul. Without trying to remember every word of our conversation, you can probably guess what it was about. Paul was worried bout him fucking Sue. Not that he knew I already knew and had seen him do it already. He wanted confirmation from me that it was Ok. Reassurance that it wasn't going to jeopardise things, meaning his job etc. I told him everything was fine by me, that I already knew he'd fucked Sue before and that we, Sue and I enjoyed her having another cock. It was nice to have a young fresh lad to pleasure an old (sorry Sue) married woman. It took time to sink in, later asking if Sue had 'seen other guys' Again this served to reassure him. Noticably returning to his normal self. Maybe you can't understand this, you had to be there to see this change.