Sue's Sex Diary Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of benefited from our kitchen chat. After all it had cleared the way, overcome my 'problem' of how Paul would react to the whole situation. Sue joined us in the kitchen, putting her arm around me and squeezing my bum. I reciprocated. 'What have my 2 studs been talking about'? she asked. 'Need you ask' I replied 'fucking you of course'! Untying the belt from around her gown. 'Best get on with it' she retorted moving away from us heading towards the stairs.

The atmosphere now lightened, Sue stood on the landing, showing Paul to his /our fuckroom. My cock having renewed its position, was handled nicely by Sue pushing me onto the bed, removing her gown. I couldn't wait any longer, inserting my cock into her randy cunt. Mmmmmm heaven. The feeling was indescribable. She smiled, not bothering to move as I stroked it in and out, not losing eye contact. Shit! Talk about coming to soon. I shot my load up her. I could feel it running down around my balls. Was it me, or was it that she wasn't as 'tight' as normal? She gave me a big hug and kiss. 'Naughty boy, I'll just have to get some elsewhere' she said with a huge grin as she climbed off the bed and headed for the door.

I lay awake for around 30 minutes listening to them laughing, talking, fucking? – well the bed springs bouncing. My imagination took over. But my cock having come early whilst starting to stiffen, was going to take a little longer to be of use again. I fell asleep, only to be woken up by Sue getting in beside me around 3am. Forcing my hand between her legs. Whispering in my ear 'please'. I bet you can't guess what she wanted?

My alarm woke me at 7am. My face feeling all 'tight', my nose blocked. Sue was not in bed. No doubt with Paul? I had to get into the office, surveying the damage in the shaving mirror, I'd developed a white scaly complexion. Dried spunk, love juice! Having shaved, dressed, there was no signs of life from the fuck room, I quietly opened the door to see both of them in bed. Did she look cute! I let them sleep.

Making my own breakfast plus a Pot of Tea for 'sleeping beauty' and her stud upstairs. Taking a tray into the fuck room. That smell, unmistakably pure SEX! They were awake. I gave leant forward, Sue gave me a kiss she not only smelt of sex but tasted of him. I remembered that taste from around 3 –4 hours previous. Both sitting up, I could see a few marks of Sue's boobs. The slut. But by God, I loved her, and how. On leaving them to it, I reminded Paul that we needed to leave no later than 8am and that if he wanted to pleasure Sue he best get a move on. Bloody work, on the one hand I couldn't concentrate for thinking and hearing what 'they' were doing. But equally, I just had to sort out some paperwork for a meeting. Of course it would have been nice to wallow in unadulterated sex for the rest of the day. No chance!

So yet another milestone or should it be 'turning point' had been reached. Paul has stopped over on quite a few occasions since. On both occasions It's been for my benefit, Sue having entertained Paul more often during the day. What I wasn't aware of until a few weeks ago was that Paul had introduced a pal of his to Sue. I knew Sue had taken a liking to young men, rather than older, married guys. As I've said before, I too liked the thought of this mature woman being screwed rigid by 'tomboys'.

I can remember Sue's fun with Paul as if it were almost yesterday.

Your thoughts always welcome.