All Comments on 'Suffocating Sandra Ch. 02'

by realman_usa

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I think a divorce was in order.

Or after a while a second hole in the back yard.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Bye Hector

Best thing about story was Hector getting his brains scrambled. Too bad Sandra didn't get to sleep with him one more time.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
Typical BTB epilogue:

It had been four months now since Hector had raped Sandra, and Bob had realized that, though she had been raped, it had been his wife’s deliberate teasing that had encouraged Hector, making him think he could get away with it. Bob kept a close watch on Sandra’s comings and goings, his suspicions always high, but she never did anything to concern him.

Still, their sex life didn’t seem to fare well. Sandra hated Hector for what he had done to her, but she knew that she had led him on. For reasons she couldn’t explain, she had downloaded that cell phone video onto a thumb drive, which she kept hidden, before deleting it from her phone. It was about a month later that she started masturbating to that video.

Bob, of course, saw the whole thing on his hidden cameras. He knew that Sandra wasn’t responding to him as she used to, and it didn’t take much to figure it out: deep down, she liked the way Hector had just taken her, and Bob just didn’t have it in him to push her as hard as Hector had.

In their comfortable, upper middle class life, Bob and Sandra rarely encountered men like Hector, the riff riff who split time between hard work out in the sun and prison, but whenever they did, Bob could see Sandra’s eyes lingering on Hispanic men with prison or gang tats.

Bob could see the writing on the wall: Sandra would never really be his again. But, in their community property, no fault divorce state, he knew that he couldn’t just divorce her, not without losing half of everything, along with having to pay alimony. Well, fuck that!

Fortunately, though he had never served himself, Bob’s two best friends were retired black ops guys, forced out of the CIA and Navy Seals after they took a mission too far, we’ll beyond their orders. Bob had rescued them financially, and helped them set up their PI business, and they knew they owed him. It didn’t take too long for them to arrange the accident, in which Sandra’s car went off Pacific Coast Highway. Her body was never found, but the police assumed that, since the car was a convertible, and it had gone into the beach, her body had been ejected and washed away by the sea.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Wowee

Hector He Is Ka-Put! "Oh Man I Would Never Swim In That Pool With A Dead Dude Under It!.... That's a Redneck Husband and He's Judge , Jury and Executioner!

As For Their Marriage It's Fucked Up Too KA-PUT

Anyway that's my Comment 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done!

I enjoyed this scenario to the point of cumming 3 times before Hector was dead and gone! Fascinating read. Thanks realman_usa! Can’t wait to read more.....

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Huh?

Bob knew what his wife was trying to do. No retaliation against her?

Presumably they remained married... why?

Burying Hector (under the pool?) made sense, but so does divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Both

Should have buried them both together!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
agreed

shoot them both and use the one hole. it could Look like they left together to mexico. She wasn't raped in my eyes. It was her teasing, she said she would fuck him but she wanted control, when she awakes she yells make me your bitch. Rough but consensual sex.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Both

Both of them should have been in the hole. Easy to sell the idea that Hector went back over the wall and took her with him.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
Owwww....

She paid the price for her indiscretion, but Bob took care of business. Nice. Only 6 stars, but the Bear approves. Obviously ,Bob figured it was rape, and hope fully they can get past this. Good luck, guys.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

SHR DRESSED LIKE A SLUT, TOOK THE DAY OFF, PLACED A HIDDEN CELL PHONE, ETC...THE BITCH SHOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD WITH HECTOR

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid! He killed her lover, but she walks away Scott free??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a shit ending:( Hate it!!

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

And to call yourself "realman" 🤣🤣🤣 the slut wasn't raped, she basically cuckolded the husband. This shit story screams for a better "Real man" conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fuck ..can’t believe that with an IQ that u display in ur stories …u managed to write 8 stories is the 8th wonder of the world!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WHAT?? She started it, she kept it going, and she got Hector killed, of course she didn't know that. Why would you think the slut had learned her lesson?? All she learned was that she loved brown Mexican cock. And now she knew what to look for. Sorry, I disliked this.

XYZ

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

Well you haven't written anymore of this shit for awhile, that job of mopping up porno theater floors must be paying you well....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Where was the revenge paid by Sandra? I would really like to see the story completed.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nothing happened to the slut? Very strange jumping from the confrontation to nothing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Your ending fucking sucks.

mathur_nkmathur_nk4 months ago
Wrong head line : she does not pay anything.

It's headline is completely wrong. A wife flirts, strays and gets scott free except minor bruises invited by her in rough sex. She gets taste of Mexican brown cocks and knows where to get it. She has also to fear her husband's protecting but murderers instinct. Bob knows her weakness. So how are they any way useful as husband and wife?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It wasn't half bad. Definitely get an editor; that'll take care of all the little odds and ends. There are only two things I would critique: 1. There's a lot of repetition with descriptions of scenes unfolding. We got that he has a big brown cock the first time mentioned. She was "just coming to," at the beginning of like 5 different paragraphs. We needn't be told that he's inside her at every turn. After one or two times being told, it becomes redundant. 2. This is just a pet peeve of mine, others may like it, but speaking in third person sounds retarded. It reminds me of Mongo from Blazing Saddles. He's the stereotypical stupid muscle for the antagonist, in the beginning anyway. Other than that, it was a good read. Better than the last garbage story I read.

AceAureliaAceAureliaabout 1 month ago

Polish up on the ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous