Suffocating Sandra Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regardless of what she wanted, Sandra felt her body convulse, shuddering her entire body with a deep orgasm. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," Sandra was barely intelligible.

Just as the pulsing sensation starting to ease within Sandra, she noticed Hector's open hand again raising to strike her. "Okay, okay, whenever you want, just no more hitting. As it is I'll be lucky if you didn't bruise my tits! How the hell would I explain that?"

"That's a wise choice my little peach." Hector lowered his hand, pushed Sandra's knees to her chest and again started to pound her pubic bone with extreme prejudice.

"The next time Hector tells you to do something, I expect you respond immediately. If Hector has to ask you something twice, Hector is going to punch you in the head. Do you understand me?"

In between breaths Sandra gasped, "yes, just please don't be so rough with me."

Hector smiled knowingly. Using his arms which were already under Sandra's legs, Hector brought both hands toward her head. His left hand on her throat and his right across her nose and mouth, Hector cut off Sandra's air supply.

Holding her head like a handle, Hector hammered his pelvis against Sandra. Each downward thrust, Hector made sure there was no wasted space in Sandra's pussy. Hector was now pursuing his own release. As his hips continued to pound at her pelvic bone, Hector watched Sandra's face.

Hector recognized the panic in Sandra's eyes as she realized she was being suffocated. As her air supply continued to dwindle, Sandra lost sight of the fact that Hector was aggressively fucking her. All she was thinking about was her next breath. Sandra's hands futilely attempted to break his hands of their vice-like grip of her airways. Sandra couldn't move her head, nor could she knock his hands away.

For all of her effort, Sandra could not wrench Hector's hands away from her face and throat. With the last of her available strength, Sandra slammed her fists at Hector's arms and wrists. It was as if she was smacking them on steel bars, they did not flinch. As the darkness started to envelope her, Sandra's strength ebbed. Quickly, her arms fell to her sides and her body went limp.

Just as Sandra blacked out, Hector completed his final thrust. Buried as deep as possible in Sandra's sweet pink pussy, Hector emptied himself. The first 3 spurts were involuntary; his body reacting to the orgasm. Hector removed his hands from Sandra's neck and mouth and consciously flexed twice more; ensuring that every drop was deep in Sandra's cunt.

-----------------------------------------------

Once the euphoria of the cum, deep in Sandra's cunt passed, Hector paused a second; his cock still buried in the depths of Sandra's pussy. Hector opened his eyes, studying Sandra's chest very carefully. Hector knew he was pushing the limits with his asphyxiation games however, he reasoned that he wasn't doing any damage, he was just carefully cutting off her oxygen supply. As he stared at her tits, he could see them gently rising and falling. Hector raised his face to the ceiling, thanking his lucky stars that the game had not gone too far.

Hector's cock was now starting to soften. Once hard again Hector figured he had one more cum left in him for the afternoon. As the tip of Hector's cocked emerged from Sandra's pussy, the inner lining of her cunt attempted to hold it in. Rocking his hips back, Hector's cock freed itself from her grasp with a noticeable "plop" sound. Copious amounts of Hector's ejaculate leaked from her, now gaping, hole. A sizeable oyster or two fell freely from the still open hole. Other, less sizeable amounts leaked slowly out the bottom. The gravity effect kept downward pressure on the ooze, directing it toward Sandra's ass.

Standing there, enjoying the sight of his handiwork, Hector noticed the lips of Sandra's cunt start to flex. Hector walked around to the side of the island so he wouldn't have to stand in his own spunk. Reaching over her check, Hector applied a medium pressure tweak and pull to Sandra's nipples. With no visible reaction to this stimulus, Hector assumed he had upwards of 5 to 10 minutes before Sandra came to again.

"Better not push your luck," Hector told himself in his head. This is some fine white pussy but, it's not worth going to prison, or worse, for. Carefully avoiding the pool of spunk on the floor, Hector walked to the side of Sandra as he watched her tits rise and fall. Firmly grasping each erect nipple, Hector apply a medium tweak and pull to each. While Sandra continued to breath steadily, she gave no other recognition of the nipple manipulation.

Satisfied that she was still out, and carefully avoiding the ever increasing pool of Hector's previous deposit on the floor; Hector pulled Sandra forward, casually throwing her over his shoulders like he would carry a bag of cement. Sandra's arms and head were on Hector's back. Balancing her on his shoulder, Hector kept a firm grip on the inside of her thigh. As he negotiated the hallway to the marital bedroom, it was not lost on Hector that Sandra's pussy was still releasing fluid, now down his forearm.

Approaching the bed, Hector carefully brought Sandra off his shoulder. He gently sat her limp body on the foot of the bed, continuing to hold her upright. Lifting her under the armpits, her turned her around and tossed her toward the headboard. Hector walked around to the side of the bed, knelt down and dragged Sandra higher so only her feet hung off the bed.

Sandra was now laying face down on the bed, her face on a pillow, feet hanging over their end. Watching her back, Hector could see it rise and fall, confirming that she was in fact still just passed out.

Hector spread Sandra's legs just wide enough to be able to see her cunt but, not wide enough he couldn't straddle her. With all that work, Hector's cock was completely flaccid. That being the case, Hector still had that feeling in his cock he wanted to cum one more time.

In order to get his cock moving, Hector thought he would play with Sandra's still creamy pussy. Laying alongside her, Hector ran his hand up and down the inside of Sandra's thighs. Her skin was creamy, smooth and hairless. As his hand approached the gap in Sandra's thighs, the entire area was extremely moist. Had it not been for the previous draining in the kitchen, and down the hall to the bedroom, Sandra's nether region might have been considered sloppy. However, now, it was simply moist to the touch.

Hector dipped his index finger into Sandra's snatch. He found it extremely moist with extra spunk pooling on her lips. Using two fingers, Hector made a scooping motion through the lips of her cunt. He drew the captured moisture through her lips depositing it squarely on her crinkled ass.

Hector had no way of knowing that every action he took going forward was going to be captured on the multiple cameras in the hidden in the recesses of the room.

Hector swirled his middle finger around Sandra's tight asshole. He continued the swirling motion around her hole, continuing to massage the lubricating fluid in, continuing the downward pressure. Hector repeated the scoop and deliver procedure, this time pressing enough to slide the tip of his middle finger through the constricted resistance. Again, more for his comfort rather than hers, Hector focused on a complete moisturization of her anal entrance. No matter how slick, Hector knew the fat head of his cock, pushing its way into this tight entrance, would cause Sandra to squeal if not outright scream. Exactly as Hector had thought, his cock started to stir, thicken and harden.

Hector continued his anal explorations. With each insertion, Hector would swirl his finger side to side. Hector attempted to effectively coat the full circumference of the inside of Sandra's anal passage. After one more scoop and deliver procedure, Hector was easily sawing his middle digit in and out of her tight rear entry. Getting more ambitious with the newly slick entrance, Hector now drove his finger deeper into Sandra's backdoor. Feeling his dick returning to penetrable stiffness, Hector doubled his digits together, now inserting the tip of two fingers through the springy flesh opening. With this added intrusion, Sandra's hips involuntarily pulled away. However, since she was laying on her stomach, there was only so far forward her hips could move.

Both digits now inserting and twisting through the springy opening, Hector could her Sandra moan, objecting to the inbound intrusion of the outbound designed opening. As his double digits continued their assault, Sandra's comatose objections became more distinctive. Her involuntary hip movement into the mattress, also continued, albeit in a restricted variation.

Figuring he was starting to push his luck again, and verifying that his brown cock was now ready enough to penetrate, Hector hopped up straddling Sandra's ass, his fat cock sitting in the crack. Spitting on his fingers, Hector lubed his cockhead. Rearing back, Hector placed the head of his cock at the entrance to Sandra's pussy and simply pushed it in to the hilt.

With this newest intrusion to her body, Sandra's involuntary audibles took on a decidedly sexual tone. Rather than her hips trying to move away, Sandra's ass started to lift to allow easier access to her pussy. With his cock fully immersed in her fleshy hole, Hector began to aggressively fuck Sandra's pussy.

Hector could see that Sandra was now becoming conscious again. Her could feel the inner fleshy walls of her cunt start to moisten, her hips now remained pushed up, allowing maximum penetration. Sensing that she would soon be cognizant, Hector shifted to a medium thrusting speed, ensuring each stroke went from fully embedded to only the tip still in.

"Push that fat cock into me you motherfucker. That's it, shove it in and take it, make me your bitch," Sandra told Hector as his cock sawed in and out of her moist hole.

"You like the brown cock you bitch," Hector asked? "You blanco bitches are all the same. Hubby is away and you want Hector to put his fat cock in you. I'm going to stretch that hole so your husband can't feel you anymore you fucking cunt."

Hector was now hammering at Sandra's cunt with his cock. His goal with each thrust was to see how load his pelvis could hit her ass and how far into the mattress he could drive her hips.

Fully awake, Sandra was now recovering after each thrust by raising her ass to meet the next. Having once gone through the swimming to the surface imagination as she came to. This time as she broke the virtual surface and became aware, she immediately recognized the fact that Hector was taking her pussy in her marital bed.

From the time that Sandra came to, to the time that her first orgasm overtook her seemed very short. In reality, it was after about 60 full seconds of Hector's vicious and relentless pounding the first waves started to wash over her. Sandra's body went into what appeared to be a full seizure as the orgasm racked her body. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," was all Sandra was able to intelligently utter!

Once Sandra was done cumming, Hector ceased his all-out assault on Sandra's pussy. Moving sideways, Hector shifted sideways toward the headboard. He drug Sandra with him, bringing her up to her knees as they shifted perpendicular to their previous position.

After the turn, Hector was able to lean on the headboard with one arm. His other arm was now free to roam on Sandra's body. Hector pushed his hard. brown cock back into Sandra's cunt and started pistoning in and out of her wet and getting stretched hole.

First, Hector reared his hand back above his shoulder. His open hand came crashing down on Sandra's white ass leaving a distinct 5 finger hand print. "Ouch you asshole," screamed Sandra. "Don't fucking leave any marks dumb-shit, I won't be able to hide that."

" Shut up puta, I'm going to take it however I want. How about this you fucking slut", Hector asked as he grabbed a handful of black hair? "You like it when I yank on your hair while I fuck your cunt?" Looking down, Hector could clearly see Sandra's pussy creaming up on his enlarged cock. Each time Hector pulled his cock back, the fit was so snug the inner skin of Sandra's cunt pulled with the extraction. Each time the cock was shoved into her, Sandra grunted or yelled one of a string of expletives. The more Hector's cock moved in and out, the more it was covered in Sandra's thick cream.

Hector released Sandra's bent back head and viciously smacked her ass again. The once well defined 5 finger mark now started to form into more of a large red blotch.

"Damn it you son of a bitch, no marks," Sandra screamed.

"Perhaps you like this instead you white whore." Hector spread her ass cheeks with his thumb and forefinger. He spit a massive amount of saliva towards her asshole but covered half of her ass in the process. Hector licked his fat thumb and pressed it into what had been Sandra's virgin asshole.

"Stay out of my ass you fucker. Only Bob gets to have my ass." "Shut up cunt," spat Hector. "I'll take what I want when I want it."

Hector watched as the fat brown finger sawed in and out of Sandra's tight asshole.

"You're hurting me motherfucker," Sandra seemed on the edge of tears.

"Maybe this will take your mind off it bitch," Hector taunted her. He grabbed as much of her hair as possible, viciously yanking it back. Sandra's neck was almost at 90 degrees, staring directly at the wall ahead of her. Simultaneously, Hector buried his thumb deep into Sandra's ass.

Sandra was now openly weeping as Hector's finger invaded her ass, her head completely immobile and staring straight forward.

"You're hurting me, please take it out you're going to damage me," Sandra whimpered through her sobs. Snot and tears were running down her face making her almost unrecognizable.

Pulling his thumb out of her ass, Hector viciously smacked her ass again. This one was so hard the five finger print was going to exist in the form of a bruise later.

-----------------

During Hector's violent violation of Sandra, neither of them had noticed that the backhoe technician had arrived. Finding no one around, the technician assumed the crew had been let go for the day. This was typical given the time of day. This would also save the pool company on labor costs for work that wasn't getting done.

Not requiring any input from the property owners, the technician immediately got to work on the derelict backhoe. Within 1.5 hours, the technician had finished up his work. As is typical with all parts repairs, the technician fired up the backhoe at the end of the job, ensuring that all functionality had been restored.

Prior to leaving the job site, the technician sent the completed work order and invoice to the requesting company from the cab of his truck.

-------------------

Sandra didn't think this day could have taken a worse turn than it had. She had thought she might have some fun with Hector teasing and flirting with him. She might have even let him fuck her as long as she was controlling the situation. Never, in her somewhat naïve imagination, could Sandra have thought things could go more wrong than they had.

Hector, for his part, was well into the groove of dominating this little white bitch. He knew her type well. The I'm Better Than You crowd if he ever saw one. This little cunt thought she could get away with spying and flirting with Hector. Obviously, she didn't know just how far things could go with the wrong people. Generally, Hector liked to control and make these little white bitches submit. However, while he'd taken things farther today than he usually did, this cunt really seemed to get off on it. The choking out thing, while dangerous, really turned on Hector. What better way to control a bitch than to make her temporarily go dark then wake up getting violated again. Hector prided himself on not doing any permanent damage but this whore had really gotten on his nerves. The whole "stay out of my ass, it's only for my husband" thing annoyed the shit out of him. She obviously didn't understand that Hector was going to take what, when and how he wanted.

Determined to teach her a lesson, Hector was determined to take this bitch's ass whether it damaged her or not. With her head still viciously pulled back and his thumb now out of her ass, Hector grabbed his brown steel pole, placing the head squarely at the entrance to Sandra's ass. He spit on her ass, getting spit on over half of her ass.

Realizing what was about to happen, Sandra's panic renewed. Unfortunately, with her head raked back so far, all she could do was plead with Hector not to violate her.

Hector smiled as Sandra started her final pleas. "I'll do anything you want, just please don't fuck my ass. You're going to split me open," she cried.

One hand in her hair, the other guiding his cock, Hector began to push forward.

Sandra felt the pressure on her ass. She screamed as the pressure built up. Try as she might to resist, she felt her sphincter start to give way. Sandra was sure that he was going to rip her open. Similar to taking a constipated shit, where the turd gets larger and larger as it came out, Sandra felt that increasing pressure except going in to her ass.

Just at the point where the head of Hector's cock breached her tight opening, Sandra screamed again assuming that her hole was actually tearing. Just at the point where she though Hector was going to shove his cock into her and ruin her, the sound of the backhoe firing up in the back yard echoed through the house. Also, at that exact time, Hector's grip released on Sandra's hair and he fell over, his cock head yanked its way right back out of her hole. While equally painful, the relief and relaxing of the unrelenting pressure her ass had her tumble forward, right off the edge of her bed.

Having let his emotions get the better of him, Hector's desire to control and violate distracted him. With both he and Sandra facing the opposite side of the door, Hector did not see a seething Bob walk into the room, his silenced .22 pistol at his side. Hector did not realize anything was wrong until he felt the pressure of the silenced barrel up against the back of his ear. By the time Hector realized something was wrong, it was too late. It that split second, Hector's world went black.

After tumbling off the bed, Sandra started to get her bearings. By the time she was able to focus on the bed she saw Bob standing there, smoking gun in hand. She looked at Hector, now lying on his side, nothing but blackness in his eyes. A slight trickle of blood was running down his neck. Other than that, you couldn't tell he was injured. Apparently, rather than exit, the .22 lr bullet had rumbled around in Hectors head, creating more damage as it moved.

Bob looked at her coldly, no saying one word. "Get yourself cleaned up," Bob told her.

Sandra immediately got up and went into the shower.

Bob walked out to the backyard, fired up the backhoe and proceeded to dig a hole seven feet deeper than needed; based on the approved pool design. Wrapped in the bedding, Bob proceeded to drag Hector's lifeless body out the door, depositing it directly into the fresh hole.

Sandra was in the shower trying to wash the filth and stench from her abused body. She heard the backhoe in the backyard and immediately knew what Bob was doing. While she was washing her ass, Sandra checked her hands and sure enough, a light coating of blood was on her fingers. It wasn't severe however, Sandra knew that she would need time to heal.

Bob finished refilling the fresh hole with the backhoe. As luck was on his side, Bob would not have to deal with any splatter clean up in the bedroom.

Coming back into the house, Bob pulled out fresh linens and the spare comforter set that Sandra always had on hand. While he was making the bed, Sandra exited the shower, towel wrapped around her body, another on her hair.