Suffocating Sandra Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob stared at her as she exited. "We should probably talk about when Hector left this afternoon," Bob informed her using the finger air quotes. "Make us a drink and I'll be out in a bit."

The next day, the work crew arrived, but no Hector. Bob was on hand and at the right moment, started raising hell with the crew that they weren't working. They informed them that they can't do anything until the foreman was on site. Bob immediately called the contractors office raising hell again that no work was getting done. Approximately one hour later, another foreman showed up, directing the men to perform the finish work with the backhoe and start laying out the form for the sprayed concrete.

The day after, the crew arrived again, immediately starting the spraying of the concrete structure.

Three days later, a detective arrived at their home, looking for information about Hector. Sandra advise that after the machine in the back yard broke down, the crew left and then after locking up, Hector left shortly thereafter. They hadn't seen or heard from Hector since. They did advise the detective that since Hector had been replaced, the work seemed to be getting done much more efficiently.

Hopefully, Bob thought, Sandra's learned her lesson.