All Comments on 'Sugar Hill'

by gapster7

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
EzrollinEzrollinalmost 8 years ago
Well, written.

A well-written story by someone that is obviously intelligent and educated.

The story was a little lengthy for my taste and some of the wording was above the average reader. This not meant as a criticism, just my humble opinion.

Spectre17Spectre17almost 8 years ago
two men walk into a bar......

I trust Hal paid for the drinks.

Very enjoyable tale

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks for the memories!

As I read this, I could not help but think about my "best ever". I'm a university teacher in his fifties; my lover was young enough (34) to be my daughter. We met every week or two at my house all during 2015 for our bedroom fun. She's a lot like Nora -- blue eyes, slender but amazing body, classy and professional to the rest of the world but uninhibited and submissive in bed, loved to worship my cock. She gave me astonishing blowjobs, including the best one of my life on my birthday. When she would ride me, it usually resulted in about five or six orgasms for her, accompanied by high-pitched screams. It's over between us now, and I may never see her again, but we'll always have 2015! Thanks for letting me relive it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

An incredible tale written by a talented author. I never get tired of getting lost in your words.

" I hope another experience trumps it someday, but I'm not holding my breath" - I'd love to change that...

Luvya Gapster7 ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well done

I had a weekend like that 30 years ago well written

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
More than a memory

Thanks for a weekend and a half, if you want to continue this topic, I'll buy the 1st and last rounds. I didn't think you would burn the Lasagna, timing is every man's duty.

A fine weekend that probably could of started sooner, butt both of you were experiencing a very full weekend, a tip of my hat to you Professor. (;)

You brought up Popsicles, have you ever seen the Gong show ? A 1970, s show that once had two girls eating "Big Sticks" popsicles, how they made it past the censorship of the day was a feet unto its own. It was a visually nasty performance of every man's carnal craving.

EzeeriderEzeeriderover 7 years ago
This is why I keep coming here (No pun intended. Really. Well...)

This was unquestionably the best writing that it's been my great pleasure to have read on this site, and with this as my intro, I'm looking forward to reading many more of your offerings.

There is an eroticism in your writing that can be born of nothing other than personal experience, and there's simply no substitute for that. I've read a lot of fuck stories, but this is the genuine, powerful erotica that I came here to find, and it it speaks beautifully to me as both a reader and a writer.

The writing flowed with sensual and sexual grace and power, and like good sex, built slowly to a thunderous climax... and then slowly faded back to a sigh of satisfaction. Which of course leaves us wanting more...

virusmanvirusmanover 5 years ago
Exceptionally well written

Your narrative is smooth and seductive, leading the reader on a path of ascending arousal to the explosive climax and gentle coda. There is the occasional repetition of ideas but that is inevitable and generally you vary the descriptions of sex in a way that engages the reader. You are a fine writer with a strong sense of what turns the reader on and an excellent literary style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous