Sugar Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got down on her knees and started sucking my flaccid cock. I was a bit afraid she would choke as my cock became swollen. It was not to be. She stopped once I was hard and grabbed a tube which she slipped over a stiff dick. She poured this gel-like substance over me.

"Hold still, my love."

A few minutes later, she removed my cock and poured in a rubber-like substance before stowing it away in her wardrobe. It was the weirdest of sensations. A bit like sitting idle in a woman's cunt after sex, but it was cold. The atmosphere was anything but.

Still holding my cock, she led me to the bed...I did wonder what the night would bring.

Thursday

The shackles were off. Mistress immediately drew me towards the bed. I felt the vortex of insanity as I sat on the edge of the bed when she wrapped her lips around my cock.

This wet tongue and it's seriously wicked lashings as she took my entire length in her throat. She did splutter just a little before releasing me and focussing on the tip of my penis while her hand manipulated my shaft. Yes, it was what I wanted, but how was one to act in this scenario? She expertly sucked me off, and I felt my balls retract. I pulled out and promptly shot a pissing stream of cum all over her tits. She giggled.

"Paul, I could sense some uncertainty about what was to happen there. But I am a bit iffy about blow jobs. I prefer not to have cum in my mouth, bad prior experiences and all. So I am glad you sensed my discomfort. I do not normally deep throat either."

"I know. I don't know what I did to deserve a blow job, though."

"Enough. You are keeping me company again tonight, and that is a reward all in itself. I am looking forward to seeing how the dildo we made turns out. Good night, sweetheart."

"Good night, Charlotte..."

Pangs in my chest of romance. No, get your mind out of that mindset. A restful sleep before the dawn chorus of birds and the sun beamed in through the windows. I rolled over to find her looking at me.

"Good morning, darling."

"Good morning, Miss, am I to..."

"No, don't. Shower in here, get dressed in here. I will join you and the others at breakfast. Besides, you cannot really leave the island today. Not for today's activities. Indeed, we will be doing a lot of talking and speeches today. As well as intake of a bit more water and coffee than normal. I will watch some porn too. I want to be horny for when the time comes."

She whispered to me the plans for the day, and I was taken aback. She also told me of the plans for myself. Admittedly, out of all the activities that happened that week, it was the one I was the most afraid of when I had no reason to be frightened. One of the cardinal rules of the house was "if you don't feel comfortable with something, you don't have to do it". There was comfort in that, but her idea for me was usual for the top pet. As scary as the idea was, I was always willing to try. It would be in front of an audience.

I felt like the proudest man on earth as I took Mistress by the hand. She was dressed in a pair of leather leggings and a latex dress. As we headed towards the dining room, the gulps were audible.

"Oh, Mistress, joining us for breakfast, are you?"

"Yes, I am, Pet Joseph. Are you looking forward to the talks I will be having a little later?"

"I am. I hope it will help me not feel so guilty about being here."

There was this overwhelming sense of guilt over experiencing guy on guy sex. Most of the men had never experienced it before. As I went to sit at a table with her, she asked me to get her a large bottle of water and a black coffee with one sugar. It was odd to see her piling into some toast and bacon, talking to the other men at the table about Australia. There was her life before the island, where she had been just an office girl in a low paying job when she went down to the lottery store every Wednesday to spend a few dollars. Blind faith. Dating a guy who she still saw regularly. I knew better, that was her master. The guys seemed a little shocked she was not quite single, but she said she would explain it better. I was to ensure she drank a ready supply of water and coffee.

After breakfast, we were all corralled into the area. I then noticed something I noticed before. Men stripped bare of their jockstraps only to reveal the other thirteen guys were in cock cages. Plastic covers did not allow their cocks to grow stiff. I was spared it by winning, but the men were not the least bit bothered. I counted. All thirteen were there, I had expected some to pull out by now.

"Hello, Pets. We are halfway through the week, and I trust you are enjoying your experiences. I thought I would tell you a bit about myself. I am in my late thirties, and before I won the lottery four years ago, I worked for a publishing company as an administrative assistant. The company used to publish erotic novels, and it was through there, I met my husband. My husband lives elsewhere every second week, and he allows me to conduct my activities. Anyhow, during my week off, I do catch up on the paperwork, get medical checks and just relax. This can be stressful. But you guys have been wonderful.

Now let me just say this. Just because you have had blow jobs, hand jobs or sex with other men here does not make you gay. I do not like sexuality labels here. Sexual pleasure is just that, regardless of gender. So do not allow yourself to feel shitty about the arousing activities you have experienced here."

She continued to talk for another hour before telling an account of her own sex life outside of the island. The plot twist was revealed.

"It was a while back, my now husband and I decided to make a sex tape which did eventually end up on various websites. So here I was...stripped bare. I had my arms strapped to a table and my legs up in stirrups. Master had me in a hood, so I could not see anything. I could not speak because of the gag. So I was powerless, and I had to have my full trust in him. We had discussed the scene beforehand. This is why I always get you a bit of paperwork which is more or less a schedule. So here I was, with a giant dildo in my backside. A speculum in my pussy which was wide open and he kept talking about my cervix. There were clamps which spread me apart, and a vibrator taped to my clitoris and a sounding rod in my urethra. That part scared me the most. Did it hurt? Just a little. The nipples were clamped too. He teased me within an inch of my life while he thrust the rod in and out of there. The next thing I know, I had a huge orgasm, he removed the sounding rod, and I pissed all over him. He laughed. I was unstrapped, the hood was removed, the clamps, everything. He expected me to experience sub drop, but I did not.

It was an experience like that that shaped how events go here. Do not be afraid to try things, but there is no obligation to participate. Pet Paul knows this well, and indeed, I will demonstrate something with him a little later. Let it be said, I may well be Mistress, but I do not control you. You control me. The submissive has the power to dictate, and I do not. So may I now ask that you all lie down in the arena. Things are about to get rather messy."

The pounding in my heart as she got me to help her have one last bottle of water. Her belly was a little distended from the large intake of water and withholding the bathroom. We were about to engage in something that had forever fascinated me. Piss play. We ended up watching the video where she had been the submissive. Well, I admit, I did end up with an erection, and it aroused her. She needed that, and I had a responsibility of using a portable Magic Wand of sorts. She had a list too, with yet more options. So it began.

One by one, she started to experience pleasure by way of vibration, squatting over the guys. The first one just so happened to be Nathan, who made it clear what option he wanted. She was over his face when a stream of relatively clear piss squirted right into his mouth and all his face. So not to waste a big load of pee, she managed to piss all over another three guys before allowing herself to have an orgasm. In which case Neil, the guy who was last in that group, also witnessed her squirting all over him. He was in a world of utter glee.

There was to be a refractory period while Mistress continued to imbibe fluid, this time in the form of electrolytes. The other guys were still lying on the floor, talking amongst themselves, when Nathan returned. I was allowed to speak to him about what had happened after he had copped a load of pee.

"Liza helped me off the floor. She took me to a bathroom where I was laid on a table and had the cock cage removed. Well, I don't think I could have guessed what was going to happen. Next thing I know her hands were out. I got a rub down, I was flipped over, her hand was on my cock, and she jerked me off. I came in less than two minutes. The other two lasses were then waiting to get me in the shower to scrub me down."

See, the men did not lack pleasure of any sort.

The room took on the distinct smell of urine. Many of the pets were talking to Mistress as she pissed all over them. I felt very odd due to a perceived lack of participation, but I knew my turn would come. The jets were golden cascades and dripped all over the bodies of the men. Graham later told me it was terrific how Mistress's cunt was right over his face. Not close enough for him to lick but he could see her clit throbbing as she dumped a lot of cum on his face. He drowned in it. The aromas were highly sexed, and he cringed because his cock tried to stiffen but could not. Hence the happy ending massage was most welcome.

A couple of hours later, all thirteen had been pissed and squirted on. It was now my turn to shine. I was about to get a handjob. Not just any handjob. It was a demonstration of trust. Apparently, several top pets had refused it. The harem was invited to watch. Yep, all of them were there. I found myself strapped to a table. Mistress was holding some rope. First, she ensured my cock and balls were wrapped together. Figure eights around each testicle. I did wonder If she was going to bound my dick too, but she did not. She didn't want the rope to interfere with the "task at hand". I overheard someone in the audience comment on what a nice cock I had. Well, I didn't think it was too bad. I was cut, just over six inches and a little veiny. A slight bend. They had a good view. I was quite hard.

I had one advantage over Mistress. When she experienced this very thing, she couldn't see nor speak. I could do both. She was asking for my reassurance, and I was taken aback by the depth of clarity in her blue eyes. It didn't just make my cock sing, but she made my heart go boom too. Oh, do not go there, Paul! It was like I was trying to distract myself when I heard the ping of the red latex gloves and the squirt of cold lube as she began to masturbate me just a little. Two minutes of a constant rhythm and I was mildly embarrassed I was getting a bit vocal already. Nerves kicked in. Yet more lube, she put the focus on the head of my cock. She asked if I was ready. I was.

There it was, a lengthy, solid-looking piece of stainless steel. A Hegar sound. Yes, I was about to experience sounding, and I was rather looking forward to it. As the cold metal tip first entered my cock, I flinched just a little, and she noticed.

"How is that...Pet Paul?"

"Keep going, Miss."

Gravity and a slight push assisted with the movement of the sound down my shaft. It sat there for a while as I got used to the rather unusual sensation of having something in my penis. For a moment, I worried I would go soft, but I need not have worried when she started to slowly move the sound in and out of my cock. How can I describe how it felt? Pleasure in a different area, and it did sting just a little. Not enough for me to not enjoy it.

The sound came to a halt as her hand started working my shaft, slowly. Slowly does it. The blood was pumping as my cock began to throb from deep within. There were times I knew I would not last, and this was one of them.

The room was deadly silent bar a few audible gasps as Mistress began to slide the sound in and out of my pee hole while she continued to stimulate me. Each downward stroke made a tingling in my bladder. My balls felt like they were blue and hadn't expelled a thing in years when that was not true, I did empty the contents of my balls onto Mistress's chest the night before. In fact, I began thinking about that blow job and how her tongue teased my pee hole. It was that thought, that saw me erupt in creamy white cum all over Mistress's well-lubed rubber gloves.

"So how was that, Pet Paul?"

"Lovely. So different. So delicious...just..."

I didn't want to say anything else lest I incriminated myself.

The harem was addressed. We were told we needed to go to the city in the morning to buy tubes of lipstick. The mind boggled. As the crowd dispersed, Mistress untied my balls and wiped my limp cock down with a wet wipe.

"Best you go for a pee, Paul. In fact...come into my room. Pee on me. Then we can shower together."

Following on from her guidance, no sooner had I got into the shower with her, I held my cock as a shot of bright yellow piss landed and splashed on her erect nipples. She giggled, and we soaped each other up. It was slippery and sweet-smelling before we got to use the powdery soft towels and crawled into a freshly made bed. Once I got under the sheets, she put her arms around me. It was nice to feel wanted for a change.

As I woke, there was relatively silence bar the tick-tock of a clock in the room. Friday. Really? I was beginning to panic about having to leave the island and go back to real life. My job was stressing me out. I was lonely. I was sick of family expectations. Here, I could be myself, and I found myself deeply bound to the woman next to me. She had my balls tied up in ropes and inserted a metal road into my dick. Did it hurt? Just a pinch. I remember going for a pee on her in the shower, and there was only a slight sting. When I woke up in the morning, I did before she roused and stood before the toilet. Morning wood meant aiming was a little awkward. Without any pain, I pissed into the bowl and smiled.

When I returned, there she was. Completely nude. Not entirely hair-free. There was a bit of hair under the armpits and a slight scratchiness to her legs. I liked that. She was not some high octane sexual bitch. She parted her legs, and there was a sticky mess of sweet grool. I was hungry. I got onto the bed and wrapped her thighs around my neck just so I could breathe in the musk. I wriggled my tongue about her pussy, and she shoved herself into my face. I could live down here forever. Pink delight, wet juice, and her clit tasted sweet between my lips. I gave her an orgasm before she pulled me closer, and my cock slipped into her. Two minutes of very passionate fucking before I blew my load and wondered what I had done. Oops. Never mind!

It was a slightly different day in that we were being sent to town for a shopping trip. But the trip did not relate to the evening's activities. We were told we needed to buy a tube of lipstick and a pair of women's panties. Mistress was coming with us. Any outing involved a short ferry ride to the mainland and forms of public transport. Today we had the use of a bus. I felt like we were a bunch of geriatrics finally being allowed to escape the asylum! But no, before I knew it, we had arrived in town. Mistress told the group to disperse and meet her back at the parking tower at three. I went to go stride off when she grabbed me.

"Am I not going with the others, Miss?"

"Well, did you want to?"

"Well, if you are offering..."

"Usually, when we make this trip, I will catch up with friends, but not one of them was available today. I usually do not tag along with the boys lest I intimidate them. I know I do."

"But they don't know you like I do. Where do you want to go?"

"Elsewhere."

I do not remember the rest of the day well because it was just like going into the city with a girlfriend. We had to go shopping. We had lunch. Indeed, I spent lunch with her hand feeling my cock through my shorts under the table! I returned to the rendezvous point with a raging hard-on. Nathan spotted me. I felt like I had barely seen him.

"Where did you go off to?"

"I went and had lunch with Mistress."

"Do you think she does that with all the top pets?"

"I am inclined to think so."

Blatant lie. Anyhow, we had a bunch of men well refreshed with bags of shopping. It turned out Nathan too, was not looking forward to going back to Brisbane.

"Being here has made me realise I am not as straight as I thought I was, and that is okay. I have been getting to know Graham quite well. We often go back to our quarters and lock the door. He licks my ass hole, fucks my ass. I love it. I think I might be more attached to him than I should be. He is also married."

"Happily?"

"No, separated from his wife after he supposedly slept with her brother. Messy family situation. It turns out he is a Queenslander too. I don't quite know what to do. We didn't come here to fall in love, did we?"

"No, but then it is a natural side effect..."

"Hmm, the mind ponders. How are you going to feel going to the UK if you are falling in love with someone who is not quite available? It is not just the fantasy you are falling for is it?"

"No. I swear I know Charlotte better than any other Pet that has gone into that bedroom. The things I could tell you...maybe on Monday morning when we are leaving. Gossip flies here."

I did not want to think about that. Before I knew, it was playtime again. It was time to spend in the company of four gorgeous women who also happened to be close friends. Charlotte, Liza, Nellie and Suzy. All aged in their mid-thirties and resisting the movement of time. Four women in rather sultry lingerie. A flimsy black lace bra, a crotchless thong with stockings and heels.

We were in groups of three. I, of course, was naturally paired with Mistress, along with Nathan and a guy called Cameron. I started to feel perhaps a little uncomfortable about sharing Mistress with the others, but I had to hide that feeling. In closed-off quarters, yet you could hear the other pairs. Free for all?

I cannot say I enjoyed it a great deal. Do not get me wrong. There was plenty sexy about it. We all had our hands on Mistress, grabbing at her tits, running a finger between her slit. She was, of course, wet. A lot of kissing all over the body and the fondling of each other's cocks. None of us fancied a double penetration scenario. I knew she was not overly fond of it. I do not imagine myself as being manipulative. Somehow, I managed to get Cameron to slip his cock into her mouth. She was lost to the scene and happily slurped and sucked away at his dick. I didn't care. I had the situation I wanted.

Today was the day I lost my anal virginity to a man. I trusted Nathan with that job, he was a lot more experienced than me. He waited until I had made my first dive into Mistress, who was that wet, the sheet underneath was soaked. Next thing I know, I felt a cock at the entrance of my ass. Wriggling slightly...next thing I know, my ass had swallowed him whole, and I remember the distinct ping of balls hitting me in the thighs, much like mine were hitting Mistress's. Nathan was whispering to me to make sure I was comfortable. I was. We used a hell of a lot of lube. The big difference was feeling the minute pulsations of blood in Nathan's cock penetrate the thin lining of my ass hole. Of course, he was wearing a condom. , but the sensitivity was enough for me to know it was not a dildo fucking me, but flexible and rather yummy feeling flesh. Cold lube was replaced with a warm firmness and the tickle of hairy balls. Admittedly, it made it hard for me to concentrate on fucking Mistress, and I wanted to blow.