Sugar Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew where her G Spot was. Next thing I know, she called out my name and my face was hit with a full flood of fluid. I made her squirt. I was engulfed in the most fantastic blaze of glory, much like icing a cake. My face glazed with pure pussy juice. She started to giggle, and the harem clapped.

"Fucking hell, Paul. I know you are good at sucking cock but fuck me dead, you are a champ at licking pussy too!"

After that, it was bedtime. Charlotte grabbed my hand and took me into the room.

"Feel this?"

Hand on the chest. Her heart was beating fast."

"That heartbeat...spark has been missing in my life, and you provide it in spades. I am going to miss you a lot."

"I will miss you too, Charlotte. Where have you been all my life?"

"Here. There. Everywhere?"

"Let's not think about that and think ahead. I am tired, how about you?"

"I am. I just want to take the rubber and makeup and sleep. I don't want to shower again, and neither do you. The bed will be scented with the orgasm you gave me."

How profound. We got into bed and cuddled....fuck my life.

Sunday, I can hardly believe it. The day was planned as a free for all. Where the men were encouraged to take advantage of the last day of being able to have sex with other men in a safe environment. What a fantastic service, really. I had no idea I would end up being the top pet and getting all the spoils of the title. A far more personalised and intimate experience than I could have imagined. I had one more night with Charlotte. Be still he beating heart, along with mine.

I went and sat in a chair by the window. A cool breeze was passing through. We had been blessed with beautiful weather, high upon on a hill overlooking the water. Little other signs of life though there were plenty of fishing boats. I took in what I could because by 9 am tomorrow morning, the harem would depart. Could I live here? Perhaps. It was not financial motivation, but I yearned for a slower pace of life, and it could be found here despite the frenetic view of an orgy environment. You could hear the house waking up as men took showers, had breakfast and engaged in lively conversation with one another. The talk today revolved around what would happen post-program.

I ended up showering and heading out. A bit of toast with an orange juice. We were well fed. A day without plans felt dangerous in a way through the top pet always had plans with Mistress that evening. More sensual plans. I wrote in the diary again.

"I realise this, in reality, is a false environment. It is not the norm to find yourself in relative isolation with only a few to keep you company. The only woman usually in residence has chosen you to be her nighttime companion for the week. So why should I question the feelings I have? This environment amplifies things. Make things seem way more intense than it should.

I know I am heading back home with a heavy heart, but it is part of the experience. I worry about tonight. Not worried about what I get up to with her. That, I look forward to, but I am afraid of words I do not want to here because it will smash the heart to bits. Fuck life, right. Still, I am forever grateful I got to be here. Nathan is already planning a trip to the UK in six months, so we can hang out, and hopefully, Graham will tag along. Those two are planning on having a relationship outside the house. Good for them, I am so excited!"

The day was casual, but I had heard of an unwritten tradition that took place on the final day of the program. It involved the top pet receiving a punishment of some sort. Given the nature of the day, I knew people engaged in a lot of group sex. Rule of thumb was to just wear your jockstrap. That was an item you could take home. It had your name on the front, and you knew you had good times with that piece of underwear. It made your ass available, and it was easy to slip your cock out of.

In the corner of the living room, I found myself confronted with Nathan, Graham, Joshua, Cameron and someone I have not mentioned yet, Gene. You see, I had cordial relationships with the other thirteen men but some I had not spent vast tracts of time with. I usually hung with Nathan, Graham and Neil as they were my roommates -- well at least for night one. Yep, the rumours were right. The top pet will be punished in a rather sexual way.

I had before me the five men wearing jockstraps and touching themselves.

"Paul, as the top pet, I believe punishment is due for all the bodily sins you have committed with Mistress. I believe you two have been at it like rabbits in that boudoir of hers."

"Gene? Yes. I cannot deny that. We are very well acquainted as lovers. As the top pet would be, I did win the competition after all."

"But you have missed out on our horseplay."

"Put The Lips On The Dick? I know about that one. What else, though?"

"We had Lick, Suck, Fuck while was a bit like spin the bottle but with a twist. Things like arm-wrestling matches but with stiff dicks instead. Races to see how could cum the fastest. Stuff like that."

"Well, I was otherwise indisposed, and no one can blame me for that but Mistress."

By then, the other four guys were starting to kiss me all over. A throbbing cock in my jockstrap. Yeah, that won't be on for long, I think. Indeed, Gene had started to touch my dick with his hand slipping in easily. A nice firm stroke as the blood rushed in and my erection became stronger. I had Nathan kissing me on the mouth, with a lot of fluid tongue echoing the spirit of a long wet fuck. Graham worked on the inside of my thighs with ticklish kisses, and Joshua rubbed his cock on my face. Nathan soon broke free, only to be replaced by the long thick dick of Josh, whose cock I had sucked the day before. Oh lovely. I had Gene squirt a bit of lube into my ass hole then he fingered me. Graham was down there too. He had moved from my thighs to the shaft of my cock. Nathan started rubbing his dripping cock on my body, and the same could be said for Cameron, who started licking my nipples. I heard the ripping of a condom packet, another squirt of lube and then felt the very tip of Gene's penis enter my ass hole. Ooh, it was delicious. Especially given, Joshua had started to suck my cock. The other two continue to lick and pinch my body all over. Who the fuck was going to cum first?

The boys had this planned well. They had given Joshua the job of being fellated as he was capable of cumming very fast from it. His cock had continued to leak a saline taste on my tongue. I felt my ass stretch wide and feel the pleasure of fullness that came from having a hard cock thrusting. Gene was fucking me hard. Graham continued to slurp and suck my dick. Joshua held my face as he squirted the white ribbons of semen all over my face and mouth. Yes, I did stick my tongue out like one of those porn films. Dirty filth I am.

The double load of pleasure I gained from both my cock and ass was like a race. Both Cameron and Nathan just stood over my body, wanking. Gene was hitting my prostate nicely when I felt the pressure build. Suddenly there was this eruption of cum all over Graham, who started to splutter. I should really have told him prostate milking results in big loads. My cock went a bit flaccid as Graham continued to fuck me. Then came something I had not expected. Nathan came by holding a semi-erect dick. Holding his cock in his hand, he sent a stream of yellow piss into my mouth and face. It was like a salty waterfall which continued to pummel me as Gene sent the last load of thrusts deep into my ass. I was to cum again, when the jet of cum managed to hit Cameron on the other side. I would have loved to have squeezed the cum from my ass hole, but we were safe, of course. Finally, Nathan stopped peeing before he and Cameron stood next to one another. The rest of us knelt before them, tongues out while they masturbated to orgasm. Yet more cum for our faces.

I felt like a proper cum slut! Nothing like a nice warm shower to rinse off. I needed to. After dinner came the final night with Mistress. I had not really seen her all day. When I came into her room, she was naked on the bed. Fucking hell, she was hot.

"I hear you were involved in the top pet cum slut orgy today. Something tells me you have a taste for cock."

"I do, Miss."

"I am glad you are here now. See the massage table? Tonight is about sensuality. You will use coconut oil to give me a rub down. The only issue with the oil is, of course, it can destroy condoms. Well, I do have the non-latex ones for that purpose."

"I know we slipped up with condoms a few times."

"I know, and I feel bad about that. But I am on birth control and well...we can get tested if we feel the need to. I run that risk doing something like this. No one is perfect."

"I am just glad it is the sort of place that largely observes safe sex."

"Me too, I should have been a condom poster girl. I admit, I rather like seeing a hard cock in a sheath of rubber. Appeals to me on so many levels."

"So do you want to get onto the table? Just in a position, you feel comfortable in."

Once she was on the table, it was time to admire that body before it would be glossed to perfection by the sweet smell of coconut. She was looking right at me, trusting me to do the right thing. That is a mighty jarring thing when you consider the amount of trust I had put in her over the week. The woman was responsible for my first pegging experience, my first threesome, sounding, prostate milking. If she had that trust for the man who was now her distant memory of a husband, she should have it in me too.

The oil melted onto the skin in a blissfully delicious way, allowing hands to sculpt the collar bones. We were doing the front first. Sweeps were made down the sides of her body when I noticed the insane curvature of her waist. A supple belly and full breasts which reacted. The massaging was gentle as she had informed me she due to have her period. Hence they had become a little tender. She found the massaging a great relief as I then kneaded her thighs. I was not going near her pussy yet. She lifted her legs as I ran my hands underneath. Hands went down past her calves and got into the hidden corners of her feet. The breathing was heavy with relaxation. I asked her to turn over.

I rubbed a sore neck and even massaged her earlobes which made her giggle. I worked out the knots of her shoulder blades and followed a trail down her spin before the dip. There it was. A perfectly rotund ass which I grabbed with both hands. Through the legs again, when I couldn't resist her backside. I planted a kiss there when she lifted her ass into my face. It was an invitation. I prised her ass cheeks apart, and there it was -- something I had not yet seen. A tight, puckered ass hole. My fingers still sufficiently lubricated I slipped my middle finger in there, and she sighed. The ass ground against me, she wanted it deeper. I felt hesitation in what I was doing like I was crossing a line. I pulled my finger out and continue to massage the perineum. Yes, she was wet.

Once again, I spread her ass apart. I dove straight in with my tongue. I kissed and licked her ass hole which reacted, and she started to moan ever so sweetly. Again this was a first, I had never rimmed a woman before. I knew what I wanted...

"Charlotte, get off the table and come here."

She turned around and shot me a look. There was a mattress of sorts on the floor. No sooner had she got off the table, we were interlocked in a kiss and touch until she ended up on the mattress. Head back, I was between her legs. Yeah, be careful because you are leaking already. A hard cock pressed up against a wet cunt.

"Fuck me in the ass."

I went to grab the box by the bed which had the rubbers. I do not think I had ever torn a condom packet open so quick in my life. There was plenty of lube around. Well, fuck here goes nothing. I slowly inserted my cock into her ass. There was not a lot of give. Fucking hell, I was in love. I thought about that as she took the full length of my dick. It was a slow groove. I had never had such passionate sex in all my life. For once in my life, it felt more like lovemaking as opposed to sex. Who cares if it was in her backside. I was not to last long, as it was languid and beautifully slow. I came in her and didn't want to escape. A girl does not go without an orgasm I went down on her.

We eventually ended up on the bed. I didn't sleep at all that night. We spent the evening looking at a starlight sky shimmering on the water. She started to cry.

"I have been doing this for a long time. I never form a deep emotional bond with any of the pets. That was until I met you. Perhaps I did not realise my life was missing something. I felt happy. I mean, this is the stuff dreams are made of. Here I am providing this form of adult entertainment for men. Introducing them to new things. They go home on a Monday morning. My husband is back by lunchtime. I then become a housewife. I do office stuff for the business, but I am back to being the ever dutiful wife who has to have dinner on the table by six. He never used to be like that. I ask if he resents the fact I sleep with other people. Well, can I say another home truth?"

"Of course."

"Before you, I would, of course, invite the pets in here for the week. We do threesomes. We do the performance show pony stuff. We do the massage at the end, but there is no sex involved. The other pets never engaged in sexual intercourse or oral sex, heaven forbid anal sex when in my room. I almost preferred it that way. I thought you were going to be like the others. Until that first night, you were here, and you went to spoon me. You did for a few minutes before you recoiled, scared I would punish you for it. No, you were imparting some sort of affection towards me. I have forgotten what that feels like."

"You wrote "a much-loved pet" and a love heart in lipstick on me yesterday. You said to me how my fantasy could be a reality. You had me pee on you. I wanted to rip Cameron off you when he decided to cum in your mouth, but then, he doesn't know you like I do. Like I was any better, I came all over you and not in you. I would rather cum in you. That is where I belong."

"Are you going back to Leeds?"

"Unfortunately, I am. I have a life in the United Kingdom that I have to go back to."

"I don't want you to go."

"But you are married, Charlotte. You need to sort out the stuff with your husband first. It could be messy. How can I trust any of the feelings I have? I love you, Charlotte. Fucking hell, I do not fall in love this quick, and it makes me think it is only because of this pressure cooker environment."

"Why do you think I do not want you to leave me, Paul? Because I love you. You are right. You need to go back to your life and perhaps forget this all happened. I am sure I will in time. Time heals wounds. I need to sort shit out with my husband. I have wanted a divorce for a while now. "

"You are not angry with me, are you?"

"No. I am not. Whatever will be, will be."

"I didn't say that to throw you off my scent. It is just complicated, that is all. I am still going to be in Australia another week, then I will go home. Trust me when I say this, I am going to spend the next week wondering what you are doing. How happy you will be when you spend time at the stables with Seaspray. I just hope you will be happy and can sort the mess out."

"Seaspray may well be a horse, but I do not have children. My husband didn't want them. It is the closest thing I have to a child, something I can nurture. I have had that horse since she was a filly. I will think of you too. Most likely, in the mornings. Having someone roll over and smile is a novelty all in itself....make love to me?"

We had sex several times that night. It did not make the parting any easier. Without a wink of sleep, at 6 a.m., we both got up to shower. The room smelled like the tropics with the coconut oil and her banana scented body wash. I left to attend to my quarters and pack up the rest of my stuff. We were all feeling quite morose about going. When we were all sitting in the arena, there was Charlotte back as Mistress.

"So it is time for goodbyes, my pets. I trust you enjoyed yourselves as did I. Quite the eye-opening experience. So I have with me the photos from the other night. Plus a few other things to remind you of your time here."

I had to pretend I was like one of the others. We were then taken out to the boat to head for the mainland. She hugged each of others and it when it came to me, her steel exterior broke. She started to sob. I saw Nathan and Graham looking on bemusement.

"Thank you, Charlotte. It was the best week of my life."

"So this is goodbye, Paul...thank you. It was a real blessing."

I spent the following week in a state of disarray before I returned to Leeds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am writing this from an office. It has been three years since I visited Sugar Island, and my life has changed a great deal. Upon my return, I questioned everything I was doing in my life when a chance opportunity came up.

These days, I am an educator on sexual matters. Namely allowing men to feel comfortable with exploring things such as urethral and anal play. I was a newbie at it once, and I teach classes as well as running retreat programs. The view I can see is my wife upon a white horse called Seaspray. Our daughter Skylar is two years old and already learning about horse riding because of her mother.

Her mother is Charlotte. My wife is Charlotte. Within three weeks of returning to England, I received an email. Charlotte had asked for a divorce which was granted. It turns out her husband had been thinking the same thing. Within three months, Sugar Island closed for business as I returned to Australia to pick up where I left off.

I still remember the day she was there to meet me at the airport. We both burst into tears. Sugar Island was not dead and buried. She is still Mistress to me on occasion. Much like she calls me Sir Paul on occasion. Instead of Charlotte being the Mistress of Ceremonies and holding games, we still have groups of men swing by to experience same-sex pleasure, as well as being educated on sexual matters. It turns out Charlotte had been studying sexual psychotherapy when I met her. We also run workshops for heterosexual and transgender couples and deal with sexual dysfunctions.

It was not perfect. But here I am. It was never financial motivation as I worked out how to incorporate myself into Charlotte's life. I somehow managed. Love found a way. Right now? My tea has gone cold, and a tear runs down my face when I see Skylar running towards me. Charlotte was childless and not by choice. Together, we could make that dream a reality.

And yes, I still love to be pegged, sounded, milked and the rest of it!