Sugar Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked on with interest when Cameron went to ejaculate. I noticed Mistress was trying to make it, so he did not do it in her mouth. But off he went as this squish of white sticky goo went all over her mouth and face. She looked like she was enjoying it. That was enough for Nathan and me to let loose. I fucked her pussy hard a few more times, and I did wonder where I was going to cum. I had a condom on so there was no mess to be made unless I pulled out and ejaculated all over her. Well, fuck it, I pulled out, and my throbbing cock only just let the condom escape before I shot jets of cum all over her stomach. She smiled at me as I heard Nathan grunt as he promptly shot his wad into my ass. Fucking hell.

I was hit with acute guilt. Us boys were told to go shower in our rooms. I did that, and it felt very foreign as I had not showered in that room since Tuesday night. There was to be a respite, and I felt bad. Indeed, afterwards, I went outside into the gardens. I wanted to be alone. I had my journal with me. Communication with the outside world was blocked, but we were allowed to keep written journals.

"Right now, I am feeling a bit remorseful. I just had the most fantastic foursome. I have no complaints about that. But it was that moment when people wanted to orgasm. The right thing for me to do would have been to cum in her. I dearly want to cum in her without a rubber, but no can do at the moment. But what did I do? A move generally seen in pornographic films. I came on the outside. Given what Charlotte had told me about not wanting cum on her face after past abuses, to see it happening made me a little heartbroken. She took it well, but I could almost tell how much she disliked it. Sex is a lot of acting and bullshit sometimes.

I fly back to England in a week and a bit because I am going to spend some time in Sydney before I leave. I am not looking forward to it. I have loved spending time with the guys and enjoying all sorts of sexual pleasure and camaraderie. I sensed no jealousy bar a bit of it just then. But Charlotte...what to do, what to do."

The cooler air was welcome when I heard a familiar footstep. There my lover was, wrapped up in a blanket.

"Paul..."

"Charlotte?"

"I noticed afterwards you had disappeared. Are you okay, Pet?"

"I am just overwhelmed by all of this. I have to perform again, don't I?"

"Do you not want to?"

"Oh, trust me, I do. Any chance to get my prostate milked again. I have never had an orgasm like it before. Nathan fucked my ass, which blew my mind. To find the rubber replaced by a cock. A hard one, something capable of fluidity and movement and physical reaction."

"Oh, good. Well, are you ready? Minor plot twist but..."

She whispered the final part of the night's equation. "Oh...I know a good candidate for that task. Hopefully, he will say yes."

A handjob was not quite the right term for it.

Evening activities always took place before an audience who either watched or engaged in their own sexual activity. Sound the alarm! Well, there was no alarm, but it seemed to attract the audience when I saw the person I was going to subject some kind of sexual thing. It sounded slightly evil, but it was not, and of course, it would rely on his compliance. It was remarkably easy to get people to do things here. I wondered...when the men went back home, did they continue exploring or did they just notch it up as a once in a lifetime thing?

I found myself up on the podium again while Mistress put a black cock ring around the base of my dick. I was only semi-hard, and that was okay. It was then the call to arms was raised.

"Okay so I know we had our little fun today with the girls. Must have made a nice change...now Pet Cameron, I know you were a cheeky shit and decided to cum in my mouth. Can I make you take the cum of Pet Paul here?"

"Yes, Miss."

Payback?

The audience didn't have a full view. I admit, during the day I often shut myself in my quarters with a toy, trying to cum without touching my cock. I had not quite succeeded yet, but I was getting close. Mistress had the chance of a rather pink vibrator that looked extremely familiar.

Remember how a dildo was made of my cock days earlier? Here it was. I was literally about to be fucked by my own dick, bent over, with the slicks of lube slathered liberally over my ass hole and the toy. Cameron was made to be on his knees in front of me. I know I chuckled then. In the toy went, slowly inching towards my prostate area. I knew when she had hit the sweet spot. My ass had relaxed to allow the full length of the vibrator, which was sending pleasurable warmth through my groin. She did not touch my cock at all. In, and out, in and out...

"I hope you can feel those P waves, Pet Paul...I am expecting a big load of cum from you."

Cameron was looking right at my cock. He was anticipating something. I need not have waited long to become fully erect as the pressure and intensity within my groin increased. I leaked a little precum which landed on his lips, and he licked it off with his tongue.

It is tough not to touch your cock during this. The body began to quiver. Every muscle in my pelvis started to contract violently. I let out a gasp and a thick white ribbon of cum was ejected out of me and all over Cameron's pretty face.

"Drink up, Cameron."

I didn't stop. I kept going as my cocked wriggled about shooting out streams of the hot sticky mess all over him. My cock started to subside while the last loads of cum dribbled out. The dildo was removed. I stood there, completely out of breath as Cameron massaged my cum into his body. I made a right mess of him. He did not seem to mind.

I had come to the island having only played a little with butt plugs. Now I had given and received blow jobs with men, been sounded and had an orgasm without touching my cock. It was bedtime. The rest of the house, however, participated in some game of guess the cock. It involved the men standing in line with flaccid dicks while the other guy was blinded folded and by fondling and sucking, tried to guess who was who. I rather liked that idea of a game. But I had another agenda at stake.

I didn't want Mistress to be privy to my feelings of angst about leaving. I went to shower when she joined me.

"Do you like my hairy pussy, Paul?"

"I do. When I kiss you down there, the perfume is most amazing."

"Will you shave me?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes, Pet."

We had a shower. Enough to rinse the sins away and ensure the hair down south was soft and easier for shaving. Once we stepped out, I found the shaving foam, a razor, a bowl for some water and some wipes. We lay a towel down on the bed and her legs part for me. I took it while I could. Visually, she had this beautifully dark fuzz which was like the perfect wrapping for the pinkness underneath. I squirted the foam on here being careful not to let too much get onto her sensitive bits. Razor in hand, I started shaving. Very slowly, very carefully. She threw her head back as the breathing became heavier. Each stroke of the blade revealed more of the vulva that had been hidden. It was just as stunning hairless. I sponged water over here to wipe the foam away and use a wipe to remove any of that slipped down her slit. I slipped a finger in.

"Shame to let that wetness go to waste."

"Fuck me, Paul."

I did just that.

I felt the lovemaking stain on the bottom sheet. As the morning sun started to flood the room, I looked on at the woman next to me, still oblivious to her surroundings. Not a spot of makeup. Peachy cheeks, full lips and long lashes with a few freckles here and there. Cute by definition. I was going to miss her a lot. I could feel the tears welling up and tried to think about the day ahead. It was going to be my turn to take part in the masculine sex games the others had been getting up to.

I have heard about the "Put The Tongue On The Dick" game, where the men were in a line, flaccid (or some were stiff, depending on how aroused you were). One man kept score, the other was blindfolded and encouraged to go down the line. Fondle penis and balls. Use the tongue and mouth to explore. As he went down the line, the erections began to pile up. Once he had guessed, the next person would be picked, and the line would rearrange. It always ended up in a blow job orgy. That idea saw my cock grow stiff as I pottered about the room. I decided to escape for some fresh air and to join the guys for breakfast.

The evening's plan was not quite a game. It involved sexual activity and some photography as a form of keeping some prosperity about the week. When you left, you were left with a little reminder of what had been. I did wonder if Mistress would rise. It was not until after breakfast, I went outside in the sun. A few of us were there. I got a huge fright when I saw a white horse with a woman on it. A nude woman bar the boots and helmet. Wonders never cease.

"Are we having a Lady Godiva moment, Mistress?"

"Yes, Pet Paul. On Saturday mornings, I like to visit the stable down the road. I am quite friendly with the couple that owns it. They allow me to take Seaspray out for a ride every Saturday morning. They know I do it nude too. Well, not in the middle of summer. I would rather not burn my pale skin."

"What a sight, and not been arrested for public nudity?"

"When I first came to the island, there was a lot of NIMBY type stuff because they thought I would bring nefarious types to the island. Have I had any issues? Apart from one thief at the start, there has been nothing of the sort. I figure if you have the financial means to do this, you must be doing something right with your life. But they seem the economy boosted here. I mean you guys take the ferries, and I know you raid the only shop on the island for chocolate bars. I am guilty of that too."

"I would love that. Sitting on my deck with a cup of tea and newspaper to see a curvy goddess upon a white horse."

"It need not be a fantasy, it can be a reality."

She rode off to take the horse to the stable. Did I just imagine that? I went back to drinking the cup of tea I had. No newspaper but there was journal writing to be done.

"So we leave in about 48 hours. That kills me inside a bit, and I do not quite know how to say goodbye to Charlotte. She is far more vulnerable than I thought, and perhaps I am too. I will also leave with many friendships, including that of Nathan's. We do spend a lot of time together outside of playtime, and he is into a lot of the same things I am. I hate football with a passion and prefer rugby. He does too. Both fond of cricket in the summer, cooking, wine, things like that.

I liken this experience to going to the gig of a band you really love. Only to find yourself backstage and seeing things very differently. Did I know a lot about Charlotte before I came here? Not really, though she was frequently mentioned on fetish websites as being a consummate femdom of the highest quality. I knew nothing of her personal life, like her being married. Her marriage is not happy. I do not think it is because of what she does for a living. I just think they were not a good match for each other. She tells me she is this bright and vibrant creature during play week, but when the husband is at home, he wants to stay in and do nothing. I think love has died, but I cannot interfere."

It was a day mostly spent out on the water with the guys, with more fishing, golf and general sightseeing. I loved being where we were because it was close enough to civilization yet secluded enough. As I slapped on the sunscreen, my mind turned to the evening. Don't burn your lips, you will need them.

Time to go make yourself look pretty, boys.

I was back in my quarters. We all pulled out our plastic shopping bags. It was not just women's underwear and lipstick we needed, there were also requests for pretty shoes. I pulled out my wanton selection.

"Where did you go, a sex shop or something?"

"Well, of course. I was with Mistress, but I chose my stuff when she was getting cash out."

Graham piped up. "Yeah, because no way in hell a pair of shoes and panties like that came from a department store."

A pair of rather severely heeled red patent leather stilettos. How the fuck was I going to walk in those? Admittedly, back home in England, I had faffed about the house wearing my ex-girlfriend's shoes. A pair of red lace crotchless panties. I chose a ruby red lipstick. I did wonder what would become of the lipstick if it was only ever intended to be used once.

Liza was the sidekick. Charlotte's best friend who was a photographer in her day to day life, usually taking snaps of families and especially babies. Every Saturday every second week, she spent an hour or so at the island taking photos of the soon to depart harem in their girly finest.

We were in line with various heights of heels, multiple fabrics and every shade of lipstick imaginable. Yes, some of us looked less than great, but we all had huge smiles. Happy to express that side of us as per Mistress's wants. We were yet to see her come back from her horse riding. Snap went the camera and then we were asked to stand upright hands behind the back. Imminent danger? I think so.

I swore I popped a boner the minute I saw her. A pair of thigh-high black rubber boots, a pair of arm-length rubber gloves. A leather slave collar snug around her neck. Lips emblazoned with a high definition shade of fire engine red. Fucking hell, she had a body that was a dream. Perhaps I had not appreciated it so well, despite the fact we had been intimate so many times already.

"Well, well, well, my harem. Don't we look beautiful? I trust you are feeling well. I will need to check you are feeling well myself."

She trotted past the line. She was fondling each cock and balls through their panties. You know dominoes fall in a cascade. These were hard-ons in a cascade going up. I was midline and watched as she either pulled down their panties to have a hard cock spring out or she reached in and pulled it, so the elastic waistband was snug around the shaft. I wonder what she would do when she reached me.

She saw me and smiled. I swear to God, even a man as hard as diamonds would fracture with the genuine warmth of that smile. I felt the flaps of my panties fall wayside and felt a wet gloved hand. Lube? Well, Liza was walking with her and probably squirted some in her hand as they approached me. I didn't just cop a feel. She started to wank me off just a bit as she came in really close. Her tits were in my face. She licked her lips in anticipation, then released my cock and continued.

I went red in the face as I was left with a stiff dick leaking pre-cum. Once we had all been examined, Liza took another photo before she and Mistress brandished blindfolds. We were all closed off from view and told to sit and wait. Names were drawn out of a hat. One by one, we were picked up and assisted to a position in a circle. One by one, the blindfolds were removed.

To my left was Josh, who I had gotten to know over a few beers on Tuesday afternoon. Most likeable chap. To my right was Neil. With our shoes off, girly panties still pulled down, Mistress sat in the middle of the circle.

It felt so natural. It was a blow job daisy chain. That meant you sucked the cock of the person on your right while the person on your left was sucking your dick. The purpose of the lipstick? To make a right mess on the cock, you were sucking and in effect leaving a ring of colour that would indicate who blew you.

It was by far one of the most erotic things I have done. I hadn't sucked Neil's cock before. He was on the smaller side but quite wide and very smooth. He felt like a fancy hot chocolate in my mouth with his shaft sliding easily passed my well-lubricated cheeks. At the same time, my cock was twitching in the mouth of Josh, who had quite firm suction and rather liked playing with my balls. I caught a glimpse of Mistress. Pinching her nipples and occasionally fingering her pussy. I do not doubt for a moment it was arousing for her as this ring of fourteen men again had the domino effect. I started to shake, and quiver and Josh held on firmly as I squirted my load down his throat. He took it so well. He retreated and then he had his own orgasm. Neil followed a minute and a half later. I aimed his cock at my mouth as his salty ball liquor coated my lips and cheeks. I can still picture his cock contracting violently. The noise in the room was sonorous with the male orgasm. Within twenty minutes, all fourteen of us have cum. It was time for a final photo. We were back standing in line, flaccid dicks painted in shades of red, purple and pink and cum strewn bodies.

Next thing I know, our cum stained bodies were covered in phrases written in our lipsticks. I glanced at my body with "cum lover", "cock sucker" "teacher's pet" and "Slave to dick" on mine. Mistress was not going to miss out. While no one could write on her, she too wrote some humiliating phrases on the worn bodies of the harem. When it came to me...

"Much loved pet" with a love heart next to it. When I saw the heart be scribed, I looked at her, and she looked at me. I wanted to kiss her so badly. The heart ached. Fucking hell, I only get two more nights with her.

You know the day of the cock caging, how the men had a shower with assistance afterwards? It was like that this time without the happy ending massage. We were all in fresh bathrobes, sans the lipstick mess, as we gathered in the arena, awaiting an audience with Mistress.

"Well, done, my harem. I enjoyed that a great deal. We are all fresh and tidy now, and I know you are really not looking forward to going back to your boring lives. I hope this experience has enriched you somewhat. I started this program so men could explore sexual avenues in a safe and fun environment with a competitive edge. You are by far the most interactive harem I have had. I have seen so many close friendships develop and I do believe even love may have blossomed."

She looked right at me then. Boom went the heart.

"Well, like a harem, you have seen me orgasm a few times now. Pet Paul, I would like to invite you up here. Eat my pussy."

Wow, could you be more direct? I went up there and once I was before here..on my knees no less...I took in what I could.

Her dark hair cascaded in waves. It framed her heart-shaped face with the sapphire blue eyes, the broad nose and the full cupid bow lips perfectly painted in a lover's shade of red. Instinct took over, and I kissed her. Very passionately. She took my face in her hands and responded. Tongues dancing with one another as my hand started to trickle down her body. Such full breasts, perky and perfectly suited for the palm of my hand. Stiff nipples that responded to my touch. I broke the kiss off so I could send a march of tiny kisses down her belly. She had a small tummy, a pad of softness I could comfortably rest my head on. Hands skirted the wide child-bearing hips. She was breeding material. I admit I did think about impregnation when we had sex.

Her piano playing hands and horse riding legs were clad in the shiniest of rubber. Chunky delicious thighs bound in black. The perfect frame for a hairless pussy whose wetness left a glittering trail on the seat she was on. Perfectly poised and pink as I held my tongue out to cop a mouthful. Spreading her vulva apart, I had full access to the clitoral hood as I made wet and constant strokes with my tongue. She started to moan and pinch at her nipples. I was wriggling around her cunt, taking in the sweet perfume. I spread her as much as I could as I started to suck on her clit. It was at that moment, I slipped two fingers into her. She arched her back as I felt her tighten around my fingers. She didn't want to let me go. Flicking tongue, a throbbing hard clit in my mouth. I felt the vibrations from within. Wait for it...