All Comments on 'Sugar Momma'

by XtinaSmith2017

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

awesome to be able to read another of your amazing stories . i am always thrilled when you post your stories . any chance of you adding to your other series ? . thank you for posting here.

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanover 6 years ago
Love the love

Was taken back by who was the TG in the story. Great twist and great premise.

I might have read other of your stories, but will make sure to do in the near future.

Santacruzman

laad4e08laad4e08over 6 years ago
Super Hot!

I also thought that the t-girl things was going the other way.

That made it even hotter!

It was awesome that she was in to it right away!

I wouldn't mind see a few more chapters with these ladies. Maybe some more backstory and more sexy time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I wish this had been futa on male. Would have been better

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your prose and imagery are awesome

The Imagine Dragons On Top of the World exposing-the-sun moment was one of the most beautiful set pieces I've read on this site. I could picture every instant of it and hear it in my head as you described it. That was great - thank you :)

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Masterfully crafted

Very exciting

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 6 years ago
I liked it

I feel for Julia as she really wants a family and love in her life. So I was disappointed that even in they fall in love, and stayed together for the rest of their lives, Julia would still have no real blood family.

I think additional chapters would be good, and I think one of those chapters Talia should turn up pregnant, finding out that Julia was in fact able to conceive! That way, everyone has the family they always wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I REALLLLY wish this was futa on male.

APL32APL32over 6 years ago
Perfect

Do you, Xtina! Write you stories how you want and don't listen to those anonymous fools about wanting a man involved in this story. That's all this category is full of and I needed something different. While I usually like more of a build up, I liked that Tali went with her desires so eagerly. I hope you have a part two planned, but if not then it was a great stand alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Like your futa on male stories better

Pls continue one of those

sebyiffysebyiffyover 6 years ago
Hot as always

Great story, hopefully only the first chapter of many. Curvy Futa is best Futa, and following Tali's growth made the sex even hotter.

Floydman1Floydman1over 6 years ago
I'd love to hear more from these two!

The whole thing was just great. Just enough character development balanced with some hot sex...MOAR! :)

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 6 years ago

So happy to read a futa on girl story finally. You write so well & as a sexually fluid gay woman I mostly identify as lesbian, but damn, girl,this was absolutely remarkable. Kinda wish there were at least a dozen more chapters. I loved this one. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too sudden

Would have preferred that they actually got to know each other instead of owo what's this *notices bulge*. Make the story more than one chapter let them get familiar in chapter 1. You just threw the whole no sex needed for this contract out the window maybe in chapter 2 they could've had sex and decided they wanted to be with each other instead of "hmm I'm still curious about if I like this person especially since I had a hard life oh what's that she had a fucking cock welp get fuck me up mate destroy my pussy. Overall this was extremely sudden and killed the chance for a good story

KinkyKingKinkyKingover 5 years ago
MOORRRREEEE!!!

This was awesome! I so hope to see more of this or even a remake of it and it becomes a series!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perfect

That was absolutely amazing. If you can please do more with them. This is the exact life I want and I loved reading every second if it

SaffyreSaffyreover 3 years ago
A really nice story

This is the first of your stories I’ve read and I really liked it because of it being different. Others have commented about Tali being the t-girl but having Julia that person was the right thing as far as I’m concerned.

It’s not fiction some people do find an immediate attraction to someone else so that part of the plot is quite plausible.

The length of the story was correct as well. Anymore and it would have been drawn out unnecessarily and any shorter it would just have been a run of the mill unimaginative story and Literotica is littered with them.

I see you submitted a lot of stories in a relatively short period of time, as many do, but nothing for the last couple of years. If this is the standard of your work I’m sure you’ve got a lot of disappointed followers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thanks a lot!! Perfect length, amazing pacing

Skidoo800Skidoo800about 3 years ago

Wow 😱 😱 😱 so good i am speechless

kania_helpukania_helpuover 2 years ago

I know it's been a long time, but it's time to revisit these two again. Oh how I loved them. Please write more. Maybe a month or more later. Tali has a job now, but gets home at 5 every day. They love cuddling on the couch and watching movies. Julia and Tali have gotten in to different things. Light bondage, spankings, strap-ons, different positions, You decide. I love your stories. please more of this one.

pantyhosefunpantyhosefunover 2 years ago

Wish there was more to the story. Wish I could meet a Julia in my life.

PevertedUKPevertedUKabout 2 years ago

Such a great story. Great twist. I actually warmed to each character. Wonderful

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricalmost 2 years ago

I loved it, please continue with this wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hopefully there will be a sequel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXtinaSmith2017@XtinaSmith2017
Thank you for reading my stories!! I can't express how much I appreciate your continued support, comments and emails. It's thanks to you that I'm able to do what I love and for that, I'm eternally grateful. --- -THE AUTHOR- --- By day I am Christina Smith, humble secretar...