All Comments on 'Sultry Beginnings'

by commandingpresence

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Hot! A serious fantasy of mine. Can't wait to read more! A couple of mistakes in the writing but still extremely descriptive and juicy

commandingpresencecommandingpresenceabout 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you. Yes, I agree it isn't polished as much as I might like in the editing but I am always happy to hear constructive criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Its as if you read my diary...if I would even dare put this in it. Long time fantasy of mine but with new ideas to um...think of the next time I imagine this. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Kudos!!

Loved the storyline! Similar to my first experience with my first Dom! Juicy! Hot! I'm eager for the next chapter!

SecretseductionsSecretseductionsabout 7 years ago
Ok...you took me there

Thank you. Nice to see someone gets it. You transported me there with the set up and descriptions...the detail mmm so nice.

This is how reading should make you feel, if I close my eyes I am taken there with you.

commandingpresencecommandingpresenceabout 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks! Feel free to send me any feedback if you feel there are particular parts that really grabbed you or things you wish I had developed further. It's a work in progress and ideas are welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I want this!

I came across this work in the random old bdsm stories.

Nothing like I expected. Just a huge turn on.

I literally started reading this at work and had to stop and savor the rest when I got home. I'm sure this story is just a one off but I would love to know what would happen when they meet at the bar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dark fantasy

This blindfolded meeting is so close to a long time fantasy of mine. I really appreicated the internal thoughts. It brings a level of reality to the fantasy that makes this ring true...even if most people would never dare. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Omg...so hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercommandingpresence@commandingpresence
3 Followers
I enjoy reading and writing erotica and discussing such topics with like minded people. Please comment, leave constructive criticism, or contact me if you wish to discuss details of my stories with me directly.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES