Sultry Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she heard what sounded like footsteps and then, was it...yes, definitely...another man was now talking with him. Her arms couldn't move but her legs drew together instinctively and her back stiffened. She began to sweat as she held her breath for any sign of what they were discussing. She began to hear snippets of conversation...he was talking about the snow...ready for a vacation down somewhere warm...you're welcome. Then the voices stopped and she heard again the soft sound of footsteps fading away.

Her mind slowly came to the fact that it must have been nothing. As she began to relax some at this conclusion, she suddenly realized the position her body was currently in. In her panic she had moved her legs and back without the focus on the pain. With her legs now closed, her thighs pushed the clip harder against her lips and when she straightened her back it also re-angled her pelvis and currently her clit was pressed against one of the upper edges of the binder clip. As she focused on all this, the sensation of pain was certainly noticeable again but so was the wonderfully delicious soft buzz she felt against her clit. Like a tiny trickle of water to one thirsty and lost in a desert, so did this sensation hold her attention and she became lost in it. She knew that once she opened her legs that the clip would move again and bring a whole new pain and since it was touching her clit...why not enjoy for a few moments. She knew that if he came in and saw her legs closed he would no doubt be disappointed so this couldn't last for too long.

She became so intent and lost in this that her breathing got heavier, she was biting her lip, and it felt like everything down between her legs was swelling and wet. The pain from the slight tug on the clip became a short stabbing repeating pain and soon she discovered its rhythm was in harmony with the tiny heartbeat that seemed to pound in her clit. He had always expressed to her that a sub should have pain with pleasure but she always just saw that as her duty. I submit, I accept the pain because it shows my submission, it pleases and turns him on to use my flesh in this manner and as it pleases him it pleases me. She understood the theory and was more than happy to comply for just that reason, but this...this was something else. Not to say that being grabbed, spanked, fucked roughly with animalistic desire wasn't a turn on for her...pain by byproduct of dominant passion was already something that made her melt. But at this moment the clip was the source of her pain as well as the source of her pleasure, and as her nerves worked through some bizarre and fantastic symphony between her legs she felt as if she had discovered something entirely new.

Suddenly she heard the door and without thinking she quickly opened her legs once more. Fire and lightning seems to shoot through her vagina as a result of the clip's movement and sadly the buzzing vibrations seemed distant and soft. The only salvation was the nice feeling of the cool air on her once more open legs and mound. Then she heard the door shut and lock and she heard his footsteps once more close behind her. She could feel him close and his breath once more touched her neck and sent pins and needles all down her spine. "I'm back slut...did you miss me?"

She gave a soft moan in response as he walked around the couch in front of her once more. He leaned down and slid the vibrator out from under the clip on her pussy and as he set it to the side he heard the smallest pout escape her. "Don't worry slut, your little friend will be back soon. Now sit up straight and move your butt to the very edge," he said as he placed his hands on her shoulders and helped to lean her back upright since she had no use of her own arms and then as she scooted herself to the edge he watched as her tightly bound tits bounced just a bit from the moment. Her large FF breasts looked so tight and perky bound as they were and as his cock began to swell again at the sight he knew it was time to give them some much needed attention. Her breasts were beginning to feel a bit numb but she could still feel his hands caressing and squeezing them.

The difference in sensation made for an interesting feeling and the simple thought of him groping her tied up like this brought a new wave of heat down below. Then before she knew it he had unclipped her right nipple clip and any question of numbness or lose of feeling went right out the window. As she gasped for breath, she suddenly felt his mouth replace the clip and as he sucked the sensation back into her nipple the heat between her legs grew as her lips attempted to swell against the clip.

While one hand cupped the breast his mouth was hungrily devouring the other hand tugged and flicked at the clip still attached on the other breast...all she could do was moan. He was alternating between biting and licking her nipple and at this point this attention alone with just a bit of friction down below would have caused her to seize in orgasm. Then off went the other clip and quickly his mouth jumped to reawaken his next victim. All the while his thumb and finger went to work of the previous nipple now wet with his saliva. This went on for several minutes as she moaned out in pain and pleasure.

Then all at once it stopped and she felt his hands upon her thighs as he bent down and as he pushed them wider apart she felt a small spasm in her cunt as it flexed in reaction to his touch. She was practically falling off the couch at this point but for the back end of her large ass still holding onto the couch.

With her legs spread wider this way the clip just hung freely in mid air. She felt

his hand upon the clip and as his fingers began to slowly working their way around all edges of the clip feeling for moisture she let a loud

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh....(breath)...oooooooohhhhhh."

He could sense that she was on edge and the very touch of his hand against her clipped lips was almost enough to send her crashing into orgasm, but his fingers has learned what they needed to and he brought his hand away from the clip and very desperate pussy. "Well slut, it appears that the clip has done a fairly job holding in your juices, although it isn't a perfect seal and there is some leakage at the bottom I am satisfied with the results." he said as he leaned in closer to her ear, "I know how desperate you are to cum, I can smell

it and its doubtful right now that you want anything more than to orgasm...but

there should always be one thing you want more. And that is a lesson I will teach you right now."

As he spoke these words she could hear the sound of his belt being undone and the soft sound of fabric jostling about. He had removed his

pants and boxers and now stood in front of her naked bound body with an eager swollen cock that was starting to grow even more. He grabbed the vibe and placed it straight down, head first between her open thighs right in front of her clipped lips. Then pushing it forward some forcing the clip to push in against her lips, "Close your legs all the way and hold them tight slut," his voice was more

stern and pressed now and as she closed her legs around the vibe so just the

handle end was sticking up from her crotch she felt his bare legs standing to either side of her legs at mid thigh. He pulled his legs in together and with a bit of

pressure he was pushing her legs together even more.

"The one thing you should always want more than anything, is to see that my pleasure is met...it is a priority that comes before anything else... even your own. So to demonstrate that lesson today...," he said as he grabbed

his near fully swollen cock and began to brush it lightly against the right cheek of her face," you must please my cock before that cunt will get the release it is desperate for."

She had been waiting for this...how she hungered for his cock. It began simply in devotion, she would practice on a dildo honing her skills, sucking it deeper and for longer periods over time to improve her methods of fellatio for this very moment right now. But as time had gone on the act of worshipping his cock became a stronger and stronger desire to the point that anything that might have to do with it was a seriously strong turn on for her.

As he rubbed his long shaft slowly over her face her pussy flexed and swelled with glorious expectation and she knew now he was right to clip her for if not for the clip her juices would right now be making a larger and larger wet stain on the edge of the couch. He drew the entire length if his cock slowly under her nose and as she breathed in his sexual musk she knew it was a smell she would savor."Open your mouth slut...I want you to begin by warming up my balls. Suck them softly and roll over them with your tongue until I tell you to

open your mouth again."

She opened wide for him and accepted his swollen balls into her mouth with care and began to suck and kick them tenderly. He let go of the grip he had held on his cock and allowed the weight of his meaty shaft to lay heavy her nose and cheek. Every breath now was filled by the smell of his cock and then she felt him reach down and switch on her vibe again. She moaned and her voice made for pleasant vibrations on his balls. "That's it slut, moan freely...it feels nice. And suck just a little bit harder...yes, that's it. I think it's time you show me how well you can please me with wet mouth if yours, doesn't that sound good slut?"She voiced a deep 'mmm...hhhmmmmm' that vibrated hard enough through his balls he could feel it in the base of his shaft.

"Open your mouth and prepare to worship my cock as best you can." She

opened wide and as she did he pulled back a bit and his spit soaked balls slid off her lower lip...her mouth remained wide open, an empty void waiting and longing to be filled. Her mouth open and wet, she held her tongue forward just till the tip of it sat on her lower lip. Then she felt it...he had laid the swollen fleshy head of his penis on her tongue. She leaned forward a bit and brought more of him deeper into her mouth. As the head of his cock slid further in, his hot sticky sweet precum was smeared down the length of her tongue. Once about half of his shaft was in she could feel the head begin to tickle the roof at the back of her mouth and she instinctively wrapped her lips around him. Sucking in her cheeks she formed a warm wet vacuum around his pulsing swollen meat. Her mind went to grab the base of his shaft and stroke it as she sucked and she was quickly reminded of her bound position. All she could do was lean into his cock, impaling her own mouth with the object she worshipped. She noticed he wasn't moving into her at all...she felt certain he would fuck her mouth and she had braced for it, but the only movement came from the occasional involuntary flex and of course the never ending pulsing as if his cock had a heart of its own.

He must be testing me, she thought...well I guess I need to show him I mean business. Slowly she began to work over his cock, sucking it harder, rolling her tongue around his head and flicking beneath it. It was silly but

the thought that kept coming to her mind was how much different it was from the dildo she used and practiced with that she called "his cock". She allowed her tongue to trace over the ridges of his head and the lesser ridges of veins going up and down his shaft.

As he stood there he would occasionally squeeze her thighs together tighter providing more force and friction between the vibe and her clipped cunt. She was actively moaning a bit at this point and her own saliva was beginning making her own lips wet and sloppy with just a bit of dripping

out one corner of her mouth. That would soon change...

She had been savoring his cock, pleasing it slow and sensual, but it was time to show him how much she could take and just how hungry she was for him.

He stood patiently looking down and watching his cock disappear halfway over and over into her wet warm mouth. Of course it would take forever for him to cum this way, but it felt pleasant enough and her soft sensual efforts just made his balls swell with more sperm. It had never been easy for him to orgasm from a typical blowjob alone...he needed to buck his hips, to truly fuck

in order to cum unless a lot of force was used. Then she started moving harder and faster, just a bit at first but soon she was ramming his cock head back to her throat 3 or 4 pumps in a row and then holding it, pushing and rolling her head about trying to find a better angle to slip more of him deeper inside her. As it was she had managed to now get about six inches of his steaming spit covered cock in her mouth at once, but the two inches that remained were beyond her ability to handle at this point.

He let her work him like this for a few minutes until she seemed to be getting exhausted. Then her grabbed the hair at the back of her head firmly and pulled his cock away as he held her still. It made a large pop sound as his big swollen head escaped the hard suction she was using to try and convince it to stay in her mouth.

"It is time to adjust your position a bit slut," he said as he positioned a few pillows on the ground in front of the ottoman. He informed her about the pillows and that she would be sitting up and making her way down from the couch

onto her knees and leaning her body onto the ottoman. Of course he would have to help guide her a bit to get her into the right position. "Open your legs slut," he commanded and as she did the vibe feel forward and the amazing sensation

left her clipped cunt alone but noticeably wetter...if such a thing was possible. He removed the vibe and set it upright on the small table next to the ottoman.

As he began to guide her down onto her knees she was both relieved to move some joints that had been in the same position and nervous as to what was coming next. She felt the layered pillows under her knees and was grateful for

this kindness on his part. He had her scoot her thighs right up next to the ottoman and standing in front of the ottoman he guided her chest forward and down into the ottoman with a light grip of her nipples between his fingers.

She could feel the pressure that had built up in her breasts as the weight of her body pushed them into the ottoman. She could sense him walk around behind her and gently pull at each thigh to shift and open herself more to him. Because of the added height of the pillows under her knees it raised her ass up a bit higher than where her abdomen rested on the ottoman causing a natural arch in her back, tilting her pelvis to show him a better view of her clipped smoldering vagina.

With her arms tied behind her back and her body exposed in

this position it was once more clear to her that she was completely without control and this man she had never met before was easily able to use and abuse her body in any way that crossed his mind. She was starting to panic again, but it was more of a numb understanding in the back of her head now. It didn't bring about the same desire to struggle or speak or even breathe heavier...it was just a fact now that she was beginning to accept. Her body and mind were exhausted from the whirlwind of thoughts and emotions and sensations she had already experienced and so this moment of panic was nothing more than revisiting the understanding that this was real and actually happening to her.

She felt his fingertips begin to lightly trace circles over her ass cheeks. She moaned, and arched to this delicate touch. Any attention from him now warranted an enormous sexual stimulus throughout her body. Her clipped pussy felt like the largest itch she had ever experienced in her life, although different in sensation...the desire to touch, to relieve that desperate

need was unmistakable.

He could sense her desperation...he could see right through her, down to her deep darkest core...her slutty perverted desires to just how badly she needed to be truly needed, to serve a purpose to a man that most other women couldn't and therefore earn her place. She felt him slide a finger into the open space of the clip and as it glided across the wet numbed bits of her lips trapped within the clip she squealed and in response he pulled with his finger

causing her lips to stretch away from her body with the clip.

As he kept up the tension he remarked, "now that is one big beautiful white canvas...and I am going to enjoy painting it slut." She knew full well what he meant, she knew it would be coming at some point, her ass tilted up and exposed had yet to feel the sting of his dominance. "Now slut, I am

going to work over that big ass of yours...not simply because I need to see how well you take it, how you react, because those things are true...but make no mistake I WANT whip that soft white skin. I WANT to send shocks of amazing pain through your body as I watch to see the color change and the welts rise."

He twisted he clip back and forth pulling painfully on her sweet wet lips each time he said the word WANT to emphasize his level of desire. He leaned over her body closer to her head to whisper, "and slut...I know you WANT

it to. You have been fantasizing forever about taking the kind of usage a dominant man needs to be satisfied...and we are about to see just how well you take it, " and with that final word he allowed his finger to slip out from inside of

the clip letting it bounce back towards her body.

The tears hat had been welling up as he twisted and manipulated her sore lips were more from feeling than pain. Through the numbness he had sparked her again, somehow touching deeper in the well of her feelings and drawing out

more. His words made her heart beat, she felt alive...truly he did understand and was going to give her that chance she always dreamed of but could tell no one about. She did want him to whip her, to rip into her, to abuse her flesh as it

pleased him. She wasn't really a masochist at all, sure some pain with pleasure was enticing to her...but no this was more about being what he needed, fulfilling his dark sexual desires.

That was something that struck a chord very deeply within her and it resonated now like a tuning fork through her whole body. And as she felt his hand spank her ass for the first time, those tears began to fall, silently, but

what she felt inside was relief. Over and over his hand landed with a sharp 'CRACK' onto her bottom and she concentrated on the feeling as it went from the initial strike to the warming feeling seeping deeper into her cheeks.

He stopped for a moment, rubbing his hands over her reddening ass and she knew he was admiring his work. She smiled.

Then she heard the jingle of his belt. Then the first strike of the cool leather landed on her ass...this was different, stronger...sharper...it hurt more...no maybe just deeper. After a few more lashes he rubbed her ass again

and she could feel her backside heating up. Then the felt him move around in front of her and sit on the edge of the ottoman, his cock pushed hard up against her face. It was rock hard and the smell of his sexy meat was intoxicating...she reached her tongue out to lick him but after only a few short licks he grabbed her hair tightly and lifted her head by it. He positioned his cock to enter her

mouth and then guided her down onto it. "Now slut, isn't this nicer? Now I can continue to paint that large canvas of yours while you continue

to sloppily suck me."

And with that statement she felt the first of many cracks to land on her ass from this new direction. She did her best to concentrate on method, how she was sucking, rolling her tongue, but she was beginning to space out from everything and it came down to simply working to keep bobbing up and down on his shaft as he beat her repeatedly.