Sultry Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then after a few minutes of what seemed like constant whipping, he pulled her hair up and lifted her sloppy spit covered mouth off of his cock. He stood up and she could hear him messing with some items over at the table before he

returned to her ass to once again admire his work and run his hands over her swollen backside.

Her ass was almost all red by this point, and that was saying something. All across both cheeks were different variations of red to reddish purple, raised areas, and various stripes and lines from the contact of the leather upon her. If he wasn't already rock hard this would have brought him to full attention. He needed to get off, needed to fuck her mouth, release everything that had been building in his balls...but there was one more lesson for her to learn first.

He had a sort of altered selfie stick with a clamp on the end which he had just tightened down on the end of her vibe. He needed to push her to choose between his pleasure and her own. But first he needed to open up the pathway for her plastic friend once more.

He bent down behind her, a mere couple inches between his face and her clipped cunt, and he could feel the heat radiating from her wet horny oven.

Her clit did need to be clipped before he continued...she surely wouldn't be able to withstand orgasm at this point with her lack of orgasm control training if it was free to be touched. And he wasn't going to wait until after he released the bigger clip holding her lips shut...once the juices started flowing down it would be that much tougher to get a good grip. So he pulled her fleshy pubic mound down while holding the other clip in place with the edge of his free hand...even with the clip holding her lips shut she was ridiculously moist, but her clit was engorged and happily popped out as he pulled the skin around it in either direction.

With the precision of a surgeon he placed a tiny open binder clip over her clit and hood and continued to press hard, deeper into the flesh on either side of it, until satisfied that upon release he would capture her whole clit and then some.

"Ungghhhhhhhh.....ooohhhhhh, oooooooooooo...." she grunted as the small binder clip took full control over her most tender of bits. And then it happened, she felt him release the larger clip...flood of feelings...quick sharp searing pain echoed from her lips back into her body, and almost immediately after she felt herself leak, truly leak vaginal secretions...hot warm silky liquid ran down from her hole and coated all over and inside the tiny clip below it holding her clit. A sudden rush of embarrassment hit her in acknowledgement of this event...indeed he was right, her pussy was weak, sexual desperation and primal sexual need ruled over her vagina and it needed a new ruler. She flexed in response to her own horny nature...her hole tightening for a quick moment just served to push more of her juice out and flowing over and through her clit clip and dripping down onto the pillows under her knees. She didn't need a mirror to know she was blushing again. And then the sound of his voice once more stopped her breathing.

"My my...someone is eager for some attention...you're making a BIG...WET...PUDDLE..SLUT.," he emphasized each paused word causing her to flex over and over in reaction. He could tell she was ashamed," but I do like it wet...oh yes, and I'm not surprised at all to see a highly sexual sub such as yourself has so little control over her cunt...you are in desperate need of training. That's not what I am here to discover...no, I am here to see whether you are worthy of training."

Then she felt it, a wonderful familiar feeling...he was sliding her vibe up into her wet tunnel. It was a feeling she had grown accustomed to, but while familiar it was like the sensation of seeing a friend you believed long gone. "Now slut, the lesson ..if you recall, is your focus should always be on my pleasure before your own...not always easy to follow for those less than dedicated to true service. And if indeed your true purpose is to serve, you must know how important this trial is for you."

She could sense him walking around to the front of the ottoman again but he somehow held pressure on the vibe slide halfway in her snatch. He had dropped a few pillows in front of the ottoman now so than upon kneeling on them it brought his cock right in line with her mouth. He began rubbing his hot shaft back and forth against her cheeks and lips...as her tongue flickered out again and again to catch another taste of his manhood he explained further. " I have control over your vibe with an extension pole and in a moment I am going to start fucking you with it. Likewise, in order for me to truly release at this point the way I want... I need to fuck to get off. Now you of course, you haven't earned that privilege yet so I will be fucking your mouth to serve my needs."

She opened her mouth wide, eager, ready, but at this point she was spacey...half in reality and half in a dream, but through the fog she followed the only voice that mattered...his.

"So the question slut is where will your focus be...on that selfish weak excuse for a pussy you have desperately crying to orgasm, or in giving my cock all of you...every bit of focus and energy to give me a mouth worthy of a cock fucking, worthy to spill my seed into."

"If you cum..it is the one thing I will permit you to say to me...let's just hope for your sake that I say it first."

With that announcement he slid himself into her waiting, salivating mouth which upon feeling him on her tongue immediately wrapped her lips around him and went to work with her tongue and the suction of a kirby vacuum. At the same time she felt the delicious friction between her pussy lips as he began to slide her vibrator in and out cause more if her juices to run down over the clit clip warming and rewetting her hot little button.

Kneeling in front of her tied body, her tied swollen breasts still pushed into the ottoman by her own weight, he began to slowly pump her mouth with his swollen sticky member. At the same time, using the extension pole attached to her vibe he began slowly pulling it towards him and therefore deeper into her sloppy wet cunt. Each time his cock pushed in her mouth deeper so would the vibe from her back end.

He had started out slowly and she was grateful but laying over the ottoman this way, her arms tied behind her back, her tits tied tight, a pole impaling her from both ends she suddenly got the image of being a pig on a spit. It was no secret that she had a few self image struggles and humiliation was never a kink that she got into. Sure she was down with some name calling, dirty talk, and some things were simply just going to be embarrassing to her...she had accepted that, but this image just popped in her mind and it made her feel truly filthy and dirty. It made her feel ashamed and whorish and as those thoughts burned deep within and made her blush again and tear up...it also heightened her feelings, more emotion and passion, and that tasty cock and the wonderfully familiar vibe in her pussy were all blending together.

She was losing focus and she could sense herself beginning to swell and her Gspot was catching more and more friction. It wouldn't be much longer and she knew she wouldn't be able to hold back wave after wave of orgasm and she knew it would be the best and worst orgasm she had ever experienced. If she failed him, it would all be for nothing and the enjoyment would be fleeting and shameful.

But then in less than a minute something changed, he firmly grabbed her hair with his left hand and began bucking his hips harder and faster. He increased the rate of pulling the vibe in as well, but it was a serious struggle for her to allow him to keep fucking her face this way. Everything else, everything she could possibly think of during the day...work, food, sleep, friends, family, were all gone...even the more immediate things, the ropes around her, the burning sensation all across her ass, the clip like fingernails digging deep into the flesh around her clit...it was all there but like those things belonged to someone else. Her entire focus shifted to managing the large piece of meat thrusting with lustful need into her mouth. Her jaw was starting to ache and she was only able to catch irregular breathes through short sniffs of her nose, but she would not give up...he needed to cum, she needed to be his vessel of release...no matter what it meant.

Nothing else mattered, it couldn't or she wouldn't be able to keep it together...and something became clear to her. It was a concept she had already thought of many times relating to bdsm, the kinks that she was likely to encounter, things that caused pain, things that made her feel filthy and slutty, things that made her give up control, and things that would push her to the very limits just to give him the smallest bit of pleasure. That was it...she could see it now, he didn't do these things just to watch her squirm, he needed this, she could sense all the effort and energy and desire...the sheer palpable intensity of his lust was all consuming.

"Listen up slut, I'm real fucking close...when I tell you I'm cumming tighten your lips as hard as you fucking can around my shaft and don't loosen up until I say, " his voice was raspy and heated, "ohh...and slut, don't swallow...keep it all in your mouth."

He gave one final hard pull on the extension pole, slamming her vibe deep into her tunnel and then pushed the pole forward so that it flew out of her and landed on the ground behind her. Both hands now held fast to her hair and within the next minute he announced his orgasm to her and she puckered down on his shaft with everything she had left. She could feel his shaft swell even more and then the first shot of his hot salty cum splashed against the roof of her mouth. She stopped breathing entirely to close off her throat and as he pulled back his cock so that just the head remained inside her mouth and as he did that cum began to fall from the roof of her mouth down onto her tongue.

It was her first true taste of his pleasure and it was amazing. Again he pushed in against the tightness of her lips and shot another sticky load all over her bottom right molars. Two more times he backed up and pushed back in coating her tongue with his hot spunk. He pumped in and out a few more times squeezing the last drops of cum into her mouth and riding out the fabulous wave of orgasm before he slowly and deliberately slide the head of his cock out from her lips, which still puckered tight squeezed out the last tasty drops trapped in his head.

Her lips closed tight behind the exit of his cock and she took a deep breath in through her nose and started to sense again some of that "everything else" that had been going on.

But she didn't have long to clear her head before he was behind her once more. "Mmmm...I am satisfied with your service of my cock thus far slut. You have my permission to cum, but remember...for now that is the one thing I will permit you to say aloud...'I'm cumming, Sir'...but remember, no swallowing my cum or letting any of it spill out when you cry out in orgasm...now let's get started shall we?," he said with a happy if not naughty sound in his voice.

He removed her clit clip and she immediately remembered it, as if a long lost friend had been brought back from the abyss. She could hear him comment as he stretched her skin around her clit to fully expose it to him, "Yep swollen and ready for attention...and it shines so nice covered in all these juices...mm mmm what a horny slut you are indeed!" With that he quickly hooked several fingers into her juicy wet pussy and started serious pressure rubbing against her Gspot. She immediately reacted pushing and arching herself against his hand. Her moaned sounded like loud humming through her closed mouth. She could feel her Gspot swelling to such extents she knew he had to feel it too. He was building her up hard and he wasn't stopping, she could feel the waves begin to ripple through her lower abdomen and pelvic region...it was only seconds away and then his thumb made contact with her clit and moved in sync with the fingers inside. She exploded, her body shook a bit as she began to ride the large orgasmic wave, and at first all that would come out of her mouth was a loud ,"uuuhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" that slipped through her clenched teeth and lightly opened lips. Allowing the cum to drain down behind her front teeth and tongue she managed a short gasping "...cum, cumming, I'm cumminnnnnnggg Sir!"

He continued to work her over with his fingers for a short bit, slowing the pace but increasingly the pressure slightly. Her Gspot orgasm was interrupted by her clitoral orgasm seconds later. She was lost again...happy, relieved, but she was an entity admiring the situation as if she wasn't in her own body. He continued to rub softly over her lips, coating his fingers in her orgasmic juices before he finally stood and came back around the front of the ottoman.

His hand cradled her chin and she could feel the wetness from her snatch still sticky and wet on his fingers. He lifted her chin up a bit and allowed his fingers to slide down to her throat giving just enough of a squeeze to remind her who was in charge. She continued taking in heated quick breathes after her orgasm and he spoke once more in her ear, " I'm going to release you now and leave to head towards the bar we agreed to meet at after this. Feel free to powder your face and clean up a bit, but you will not swallow until you hear me shut the door. Do not wash off your juices from your neck either...I like the smell of sex on you...it fits you. I will take the red scarf from the door handle and place it on my table near the bar section of the restaurant so you can find me. When you do the first thing you will do is sit down and say, "Thank you Sir."