All Comments on 'Sultry Summer Sex'

by Kasumi_Lee

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please Continue

I really enjoy your stories. I hope you continue writing them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

I loved it and believe you need to make a sequel. I really want you to give an origin to the green eyed man. Also to have the other roommate raped and impregnated as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please!

You are a great author and I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Glad to see you!

Good to see a story from you again! Even if it was a year ago! Lol

Hope you're well! Thanks for giving us another one of your stories!

xiaomaomexiaomaome9 months ago

Holy shit, I'd love a sequel!

AmberSolisAmberSolis4 months ago

Loved it! A fun, gorgeous romp. The description of their bodies in the heat of the night just brought it all home, as if the reader were one of the characters. Five stars and favorited.

notconcernednotconcerned9 days ago

Another well written story. I enjoyed the female perspective and the tension and enjoyment. I like your stories involving Asian victims getting raped and impregnated. Please write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKasumi_Lee@Kasumi_Lee
1293 Followers
Scroll down for English, German, and French. Hello! My name is Kasumi Lee, formerly known as "StealthBreeder", a username that had far more in common with the theme of my first published story than me. I'm so glad I was finally able to change it! My universal book link is l...