All Comments on 'Summer Breaks Begins'

by sub_dezzie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yay!

I can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stockholm Syndrome

She is weak willed and thats okay but the reluctance seems fake and forced. Its not a big deal but I cannot root for her as a reader because she just gives in then complains later and now is "falling in love" to add insult to injury. I feel bad for the people who are helping her because they seem to be wasting their time. I would add a massive twist or wrap it up in the next chapter because the journey seems over.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 7 years ago

Hehe. If this is the prof and she didn't recognize his voice, I'm gonna go into La-la land and beat her over the head with an used booty plug. Oh well, at least she gets to keep Normal Guy. Someone has to make her look sane when she gets back to class, especially now that she's used to free cock on a platter as if it's the norm - hope Normal Guy is doing his push-ups - he's gonna have to contemplate hanging little weights from his cock and forcing erections as well, poor arsehole. Shot for story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excited

I am anxious to read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mooooreee

Please continue this it's a great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it

More, more, more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where is it?

More story please. I come back to this one constantly!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous