Summer Breaks Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So while we eat let's talk, this time is going to be different precious." He looks down at me a second and I swallow down my food hard. I can't bring myself to look at him yet. "Last time was a quick introduction, a sample if you will. While spring break was enjoyable, summer break is going to be better. 8 weeks just the two of us." He leans in and sucks my ear into his mouth. Wait, all summer break, he is planning on keeping me 8 whole weeks? NO WAY!

I try to get up off his lap but his arms wrap around my waist and hold me against him. "I know it's overwhelming now, but you will see it's gonna be the best vacation you have ever had." He kisses my cheek and rubs my back. He brings a bite of potatoes to my lips but I can't eat anymore so I turn my head away. "You need to eat. I wont take you disobeying me any longer." He squeezes my bottom to emphasize his point. My lips pop open and I eat 4 more bites before he moves the tray away.

With one hand he lifts my hips off his lap while the other pushes my chest onto the desk so I'm bent over it, exposed to him. "God you look so incredible like this." His hands run down my back over my bottom and I yelp when he gives it a little smack. His fingers find their way back to my clit and he makes quick work of my body as it starts to climb. But once again he pulls away before I go over the edge. I groan again in my frustrations.

"You are going to beg me to let you cum precious, and only until you can't stand it anymore, will I truly give you what you need." His words sink in and a shudder runs up my spine. His fingers slip inside of me this time and slowly begin moving in and out hitting that sweet spot causing me to moan out with pleasure. My body takes over again..."yes, YES! Please" I cry out to him as I'm at the brink but his fingers stop abruptly and leave me. I try to grind my hips on the desk but his hand smacks down on my ass. "Not yet precious."

He flips me over so I'm laying on my back staring up at him. His mouth finds my navel and teases it with his tongue. I arch my back at the sensations and his lips move up to one breast then the other, avoiding my nipples. "please, I need more!" He is only too happy to comply. His teeth find one nipple while he slides his cock between my lips grinding into my clit. My hips lift off the table trying to match his pace in desperate need of release. As I'm climbing higher and higher my breaths become shallow and I can't help but beg, "please! Oh please! I need to...I need to cum..." I'm screaming out my pleasure unable to control myself any longer, and just as I'm falling over the edge he moves to slam deep inside me. "YES!" I scream as I cum hard not being able to control myself any longer. He continues his fast pace hitting against my sweet spot and I just continue to climb higher and higher; having one orgasm building into the next and the next. He is relentless I'm so close to begging him to stop when he finally explodes deep inside of me.

He collapses on top of me as we both lay trying to catch our breaths. I've never felt anything like that before. My mind is spinning. Once he has caught his breath he lifts his weight from my body admiring me from above. "Precious that was amazing." He says between kisses. I murmur my agreement, unable to form words yet. He stands and leaves me and I can't help but feel the loss of his warmth. He quickly returns with a warm cloth and cleans my overly sensitive parts. I hiss out but he shushes me as he picks me up and carries me to the bed.

He surprises me when crawls in and cuddles with me from behind. His arms wrap protectively around my hip and under my neck gently cradling me. He whispers sweet nothings into my ear as I drift off to sleep.

Sunday May 16th

After a nice shower I have bundled up in my corner with the blankets to finish reading the book I started yesterday. I'm embarrassed to admit it but maybe reading a romantic novel wasn't such a good idea. Now I'm wet and in some serious need of some attention.

As if reading my mind the intercom sounds. I climb quickly up into the bed. I wiggle as my captor strolls in. He unlocks me and flips me so my arms are at the end of the bed and my feet are at the top. Still leaving me open and exposed for him.

I'm so turned on right now I can't help but arch my back showing my body off for my captor wanting...needing him to touch me desperately. He grins at my invitation, "is someone hungry this afternoon?" Teasing me by plucking at a nipple. I nod my head as my eyes close.

"Hmmm, what should we do with you today?" He wonders away from me and I open my eyes to watch him his step out of the room. My breath increases as he walks back in with a black blindfold and a purple vibrator. He slips the blindfold over my eyes making me listen harder. The vibrator turns on and I gasp as it's pressed against my lips.

Opening my mouth I suck the vibrator into my mouth hallowing my checks. My captor groans as he pulls it from me whispering in my ear, "I might need to experience this mouth of yours tonight" the vibrator moves down my body tauntingly slow, making me sigh in frustration. Finally it hits my outer lips but moves quickly past them, not giving me any relief, onto one leg, all the way down to my foot. I growl out and am rewarded with a small swat to my pussy. I arch up into his hand but he pulls it away too quickly.

The vibrator moves from one foot back up the other making my breathing slow as it approaches my clit. Moaning loudly I arch into the vibrator and quickly release my built up frustrations as a climax rocks through my body. "See precious, all good things come to those who wait." He nips at my lips.

He slips the vibrator into me and I rock my hips around and climb to my second orgasm within seconds. My captor moves to the head of the bed and caresses my face. "I think your mouth needs something to suck precious." He says as his cock presses against my lips. I eagerly open my mouth taking him in deep. I enjoy sucking cock and moan softly. As the vibrations start to pick up I suck harder determined to get him off with me. I take him deep into my throat, gagging slightly at his length, but don't slow down.

He's groans grow louder and before I know it he has both hands on my face holding me still while he starts fucking my mouth. Its glorious and I love it. Feeling my next climax building I suck harder around him. He pumps in and out of my mouth a few more times before burying deep into my throat and exploding. His orgasm sends me over the top and I cum screaming around his cock.

I suck every last drop from him before he pulls out. I lay panting, the vibrator causing small ripples up my spine. Im too sensitive and need it removed. Before I have to ask it is shut off and pulled from me, followed by the blindfold. My captor wraps me up into his arms praising me. "Oh precious, I will never get my fill of you."

I smile looking up at him. He releases my limbs and I wrap my arms around his body holding him to me. As my body settles my mind returns. What in the hell was that!? I acted like he was a lover not my captor. I gently unwrap my arms from him and lie still in his arms. What has gotten into me? I need to distance myself from him.

I swear he can read my mind because just as I'm about to pull away he opens his mouth, "precious, will you please stop over thinking this. Just relax and let your body enjoy itself. You can't tell me you aren't enjoying this." He looks into my eyes and I blush deeply because I know he is right. But I don't want him to be right.

Climbing on top of me he grins. "I think it's time for round two" his lips press against mine for a moment before he flips me over and pushes my knees up so my bottom is in the air. I gasp as his hard cock slips inside of me. He sets a good steady pace and I match him pushing back with my bottom. "So I have had your mouth and your pussy, now I just need to claim this sweet little ass of yours. "

I stop, trying to lift up off the bed. His arms push me back down never missing a beat. "Don't worry precious I won't hurt you, we will go slow," he gently caresses my bottom with his hand and then a finger is pushing at my back entrance. I gasp as it pushes in and moves at the same pace as his cock. "See this isn't so bad, is it" I moan my response unable to voice my agreement. The finger has added to the sensation and I feel full. Before I can stop it I'm screaming out as another orgasm crashes over me. His thrusts pick up in speed making my orgasm last longer than I thought possible before he reaches his own orgasm and shoots it deep inside of me.

Again we collapse onto the bed in each other's arms. I don't let my mind wonder to far off and just focus on the mind blowing sex we just had.

Sunday May 23rd a week later

This week has been one new experience after another. My captor makes me beg for him and my release. Every night it comes quicker and quicker and I have stopped fighting it. It does no good and I lose everytime.

I wake up early, the sun isn't even out yet, I never get up this early but I can't sleep any longer. While I lay in bed, I stare at my white walls. I hate them and asked for the paint to cover up all the white but I hadn't felt inspired, until now. I can see what I want to make and I feel the urge to get started right this second.

I pull the paint up on the desk, there aren't any brushes but right now I don't care. Mixing paint in my hands I get started. Once I get going more ideas start popping into my head and when I finish one wall I move onto the next.

I'm so wrapped up in painting I squeal out when my captors voice calls over the intercom, "I can see you are busy, so I just wanted to give you a heads up. You have about a hour to wrap up and get cleaned up." I groan. I don't want to stop and I'm really annoyed he has interrupted my thought process. I have completed 2 walls and had started on the third. Looking down I notice blotches of paint cover my body. It gives me an idea about the 4th wall, the wall the bed is on. I dab more paint of different bright colors all over my body and approach the blank wall. I start by pressing my front then I turn and press my backside next to my front side. I mix the colors together muting the colors, and in places making a blackish brown color the I press myself against the opposite side of the bed. Stepping back I admire my work so far and am pleased. Now that I'm covered in paint I head to the bathroom to start cleaning myself up.

It takes me longer than I thought it would to get all the paint off my skin and its sensitive and raw once I'm done. Returning to the room I smile and sit in the middle of my bed planning out what I need to do to finish my works of art.

"Time to lay down" his voice booms and I follow his commands. He steps in and for the first time doesn't stare at me, instead he steps back to take in what I have created. My stomach flutters with nerves as he takes in my art. He is quite for a long time and I start to worry he doesn't like it and is going to make me take it down. But he doesn't say anything at all about it when he turns to me. "Precious, you are such a lovely shade of pink." I blush as he makes eye contact with me, and lays on the bed. Why is he making me blush. I hate him. Or I hated him...when did that change?

Annoyed with myself I frown up at him and he mimics my frown, "what's the matter precious?" He reaches out to soothe me and I turn my face away. "Oh? You are gonna be a brat now? Are you sure you want to start this session that way?"

I turn back to him and shake my head, "I just..." I stop myself, why am I going to tell him? It's what he wants... isn't it. Me not hating him anymore, he's winning. He seems like he is waiting for me to continue but I shake my head not ready to admit to anything out loud yet.

"I wish you would just say it, you would feel better and I would know where your head is at." He looks at me closely and give me time to process his words.

"I hate how you make me feel helpless and needy and energized and..." looking around the room at the walls I finish, "inspired" I am blushing again and I can't turn and face him this time. "I hate this" I finish in a whisper.

His fingers grab my chin turning me toward him, "you just think you should hate this, but really you don't, do you?" He keeps ahold of my chin not letting me look away. "In truth, you are excited by me and the way I make you feel. You have been for the last week, haven't you? Why else would your body respond to me the way it does? Admit it to yourself, you love the way I am able to control your body, make you have mind blowing orgasms..." he frees my chin and draws his fingers down my body to my core slipping his fingers inside me. "So wet just by walking in the room." He leans down pressing his lips to mine. I gasp grinding my hips up into his fingers.

When did I start wanting this, when did I start craving his touch on me. I'm not ready to admit to it yet but my captor has me hungry and in need for more of him. He pulls back from my lips to look at me while his fingers continue their sweet torture on my clit, "please" I beg him closing my eyes.

"Admit it and I'll let you cum" he whispers in my ear as his teeth sink into my neck. I can't or won't, I'm not sure which but I'm not there yet. My mind starts to drift but his fingers stop moving and I'm losing my orgasm, "No please...don't stop."

He doesn't move and just waits for me. But I'm too stubborn right now and I don't plan on giving in to him. He builds me up two more times and stops each time waiting. But I don't even beg for release this time. I wont give in to his demands which are too much. Getting frustrated with me he climbs off the bed and steps out of the room. I take a breath of relief hoping I won this time but my relief doesn't last long as he returns with toys, a flogger and a vibrator. I watch him closely as he approaches the bed. He grins down at me. "You will tell me what I want to hear."

Pushing the vibrator into me he turns it on the low setting. "Oh god" I gasp as my back arches as much as my bonds will allow me to. The vibrator kicks up into high and I can't help but squirm, "Yes, YES...NO," I cry as it turns off. Opening my eyes I watch his expression change from playful to deadly. " all you have to do is tell me precious and this will all be over."

The vibrator starts up again and as it does his swings the flogger down onto my breasts which only adds to my pleasure and I'm at the brink of having my orgasm when it stops again. "Ugh," I groan. I'm not sure how much longer I am going to be able to withstand his torment so I bite my lip hard and wait for it to all start again.

The vibrator has turned on 10 more times each time bring a lovely new blow to my breasts and I'm all wanting and needy, wound so tight I think I'm going to go insane. "Precious... I can do this all night, but the question is can you?" He leans down and kisses my lips as the vibrator turn on again. He pulls back and the blow comes down harder onto my breast almost sending me over the edge.

Finally not being able to take anymore I give in, "No I don't hate you anymore, my body craves you and I need you right now so badly. PLEASE, please fuck me!" He is on me in seconds trading the vibrator for his cock and I scream in pleasure has he drives into me hard and fast. Wasting no time we both reach our climax within seconds, at the same time. But I'm not done, "I need more, please." He releases me from the bonds and I'm up throwing myself at him pressing my lips to his, but it doesn't last long. He flips me around so my back is to his front and slides back inside of me. One hand moves up to my nipple while the other slides down to my clit. His lips are whispering in my ear, "You. Are. Mine. Only. Mine." He says each word as he thrusts into me.

"Yes! YES! Yours!" I moan back as my head drops down onto his shoulder as another orgasm crashes over my body. He has to hold me up as he continues to use my body just the way it needs. I have lost count of my orgasms but I'm not sated and need for him to release with me. "Please, I need your cum. Cum with me" I cry out as I'm sent over the edge and just as I'm losing conciseness I feel him, filling me.

***************************

He gently washes her with a warm towel unable to take his eye off her. Finally she has truly become his. It was easier than he thought this time. He crawls up into bed with her cuddling close. He can't leave her right now. Not after her revelation, he can't let her regret it. Tomorrow will start a new phase of their relationship and he can't wait to show her. He snuggles in close and listens to her even breathing, slowly joining her into restful sleep.

12