Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I couldn't help it," Don said. "I didn't have any control over it."

"Well, now you get to suck Donna's pussy, then," Cindy said. "Maybe that'll help you have control next time."

"I don't want to suck her pussy," Don said.

"Why not?" Cindy asked. "What's wrong with her pussy?"

"It's full of cum," Don said.

"So what? We suck your cum and it doesn't hurt us, so suck her pussy clean if you want to play anymore," Cindy said. "It's your choice."

"Go ahead, Don," Debi implored. "It's not that bad, really."

As Don looked down at Donna, he could see that she was embarrassed at his refusal to suck her pussy and he could see his cum dribbling out of her. Taking a deep breath he knelt down and bent forward, sticking his tongue into her pussy and beginning to lick and suck. Donna's face was screwed up in delight as Don's tongue working in her pussy, and he sucked and sucked until there was nothing left in her pussy from his previous deposit. Then he stood up.

"Well, how's that?" he asked, looking at Cindy.

"Don't ask me, ask Donna," Cindy said. "It was her pussy you were eating."

"It was just wonderful, Don," Donna said. "Thank you so much."

"Now you can suck his cock for him," Cindy said. "Then we'll try to get it hard again for Jane and me."

Donna bent forward and took Don's limp cock in her mouth, sucking it and licking all of the dried cum and juices from it. In spite of her efforts, his cock remained limp.

"I know how to get it hard again," Cindy said.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Cindy opened her mouth and sucked Don's limp cock in, working it with her tongue as she sucked. Holding him by the ass cheeks, Cindy was sucking his cock for all it was worth, trying to get him up again. After a couple of minutes there was a noticeable increase in size in Don's cock and Cindy renewed her efforts. Stopping for a minute, she looked up at Don.

"I'm going to stick my finger up your butt," she said. "I promise that'll get you hard again. Do you mind?"

"Just don't hurt me," Don said uncertainly.

"Don't worry," Cindy said with a smile, returning her attention to Don's cock.

Continuing to suck his cock, Cindy began to work her finger into his butt as she sucked. The other girls watched in fascination as Don's cock continued to grow in Cindy's mouth as she sucked him, growing faster as Cindy's finger pushed all the way into his butt. Sitting back with Don's cock just resting inside her mouth, her finger shoved up his ass, Cindy gave the head of his cock one last kiss before pulling back, her finger still shoved up his ass.

"This time you're going to fuck Jane with my finger up your ass," she said. "You'll really like this feeling."

"If you say so," Don said, feeling uncomfortable with her finger stuck up his ass, feeling it wriggle inside of him.

Julie and Donna grabbed Jane's legs and held them up and open as Don moved into position, his cock poised at the entrance to Jane's pussy. She was so small that he was afraid that he would hurt her if he pushed his cock into her and said so.

"Don't you worry," Jane said. "I want you to fuck me, so just push it in. Everyone else did it, so I should be able to also."

With a sigh, and Cindy's finger up his ass prodding him, Don pushed against Jane's pussy, pushed really hard and was rewarded with the head of his cock suddenly popping into her pussy. Jane gave a little cry as she felt his cock head stretch her pussy as it pushed in. Then Don continued to push, and slowly but surely his cock disappeared into her pussy, finally disappearing altogether. Jane gave a loud groan as his cock completely slid into her pussy, and Don could feel the tightness of her pussy as it spasmed around his cock. The as he began to slowly fuck her, Cindy let her finger slide out of his ass. Jane was writhing on the bed as Don's cock began to slide in and out of her tight little pussy. As he continued to slowly pump his cock in and out of her pussy, Jane gave a little scream and began to cum. Don could feel her pussy spasming around his cock as she came, whimpering as he continued to fuck her. Then just as he felt himself getting worked up, Cindy reached out and snatched his cock from Jane's pussy.

"Go ahead, suck her, then you can fuck me," Cindy said.

Poor Jane was just writhing on the bed, cumming and cumming as her pussy went into cum overload. Don buried his face in her pussy and began to slurp and suck as she continued to cum. She came for almost three more minutes, the whole time Don struggled to keep up with her, slurping and swallowing as fast as he could. Then she lay still, worn out from her orgasm, and Don crawled up onto her chest and presented his cock to her mouth, which opened and he began to slide his cock in and out as she licked and tongued him, tasting her cum all over his cock.

When she had finished, Don got off of her and they all helped her up, Cindy taking her place. Drawing her knees up and apart, Cindy told Don to fuck her like crazy and not to stop until he had cum. As the other girls watched, Don slid his cock easily into her pussy, burying it completely, then began to fuck her, slowly at first, then picking up the pace as her juices began to flow, making it easier. He fucked her for several minutes, Cindy thrusting up at him each time he plunged his cock back into her. Then he bellowed and began to cum, filling her pussy which she continued to grind into him, milking his cock with her pussy as he came. When he finished cumming, his cock slid from Cindy's pussy and she quickly jumped up and sucked it into her mouth, slurping all of the juices from it. When she finished she sat back.

"Now you can suck me clean, too," she said.

"But you told me to fuck you until I came," Don protested.

"And you did," Cindy said. "Now you can suck your cum out of my pussy for me. Any problems with that?"

"No," Don sighed.

Kneeling down and sticking his tongue into Cindy's pussy, for the second time that night Don slurped and sucked his own cum from the pussy he had put it into, Cindy holding his head tight against her pussy as he ate. After several minutes Cindy let his head go and Don sat up, cum smeared across his face, his and hers.

"Congratulations," Cindy said, "no one's a virgin anymore.


They all cheered and gathered around Don, hugging and kissing him. Then pushing him back on the bed, they all began to lick and suck his cock, working hard to get him up again. When they succeeded, they took turns mounting him and riding his cock for a couple minutes at a time. Then when Don groaned as he approached his third orgasm of the night, Jane hopped off of his cock and gobbled it into her mouth as he began to cum. She easily swallowed his diminished load of cum as the other girls applauded. Then helping him to his feet, he slowly got dressed and staggered out of the door, fucked near dead.

When Beth arrived at the boys' bunkhouse she was quaking with excitement at the prospect of her evening. Closing the door behind her, she smiled at the boys gathered around.

"Hi, boys," she said. "Would you like me to take my clothes off maybe?"

"You bet we would," Mike said with a grin. "I can't wait to bury my nose between your legs again."

The other boys voiced their agreement as Beth pulled her clothes off, then stood there, her chocolate brown nipples screwed up into hardened nubs at the ends of her breasts. Beth gave them both a pinch and squeeze as they watched.

"Well, did I hear you say you wanted to put your nose between my legs?" Beth asked, drawing her finger through her pussy.

"Right this way," Mike said, taking her hand and leading her over to the bed.

Pushing her onto the bed on her back, Mike directed James and Neal to hold her legs up in the air. As they pulled Beth's legs up and apart, her thick bush parted slightly and you could see the moist pink interior of her pussy peeking out at them. Getting on to his knees, Mike bent forward and ran his tongue from below her asshole, over her asshole up into her pussy, finally driving his tongue deep into her pussy, slurping loudly as he tasted her. Beth moaned as she felt Mike's tongue licking her ass and pussy. She felt her juices begin to churn as her excitement level mounted.

Mike licked and sucked her ass and pussy for several minutes before moving aside for Kirk. One after another they licked and sucked Beth's ass and pussy for almost 30 minutes before stopping. Beth had already cum several times by the time they finished. As she lay there recovering for a minute, Mike was stroking his cock, saying that he was ready for some of the same.

"Why don't you all fuck me?" Beth ventured softly, sliding two fingers into her pussy.

"Great!" Larry said. "Do you mean it?"

"I think so," Beth replied, "but I've never done it before, so you'll have to be gentle, not hurt me."

"That's no problem at all," Mike said reassuringly. "We'll take it real slow and let you set the pace."

"How should we do it?" Beth asked, slowly sliding her fingers in and out of her pussy as the boys all stood around watching her.

"You should get on your hands and knees," Mike said. "It'll be easier for you."

"Okay," Beth said, rolling over and pushing her ass up in the air. "How's this?" she asked, slowly swaying her ass back and forth, her pussy peeking out at them from between her ass cheeks.

"Just beautiful," Mike said, bending over and sticking his tongue into her pussy and tasting her. "Here I go," he said, presenting the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

Beth reached around behind herself with both hands and pulled her pussy lips and ass cheeks open, giving Mike better access. Pushing his cock against her pussy, Mike felt the head of his cock easily slide into her pussy, pushing in about half way before encountering any resistance. Beth was grunting as she felt Mike's cock stretching her pussy farther than it had ever been stretched. She felt filled as his cock pressed up against her cherry. She felt Mike tensing up to push again, and feeling him begin to push into her, Beth thrust back against him, impaling herself on his cock in one quick push. Giving a quick cry as she felt his cock tearing into her pussy, Beth could feel her pussy muscles clenching and unclenching on Mike's cock as it just lay dormant inside of her, throbbing.

Then Mike began to slowly slide his cock in and out of her pussy, slowly building up a rhythm as he began to fuck her. The other boys watched intently as Mike's cock slid in and out of her pussy, covered now with a sheen with some red flecks here and there. As Beth's pussy again began to flow from the sensation of Mike's cock fucking her, she began to softly moan as his cock excited her. She was quickly pushing back against him, meeting every stroke as he fucked her. Then Mike tensed up as his balls spasmed, and plunging his cock all the way into Beth's pussy, he began to cum, pumping his nuts as he dumped his load deep up into her pussy. He could feel her pussy clamping and unclamping on his cock as milked him as he came. Then he stopped cumming and his cock slid out of her pussy, all covered with her juices and his cum.

The other boys applauded as Beth looked back at them, a big smile on her now sweaty face. Mike crawled up on the bed, presenting his gooey cock to her face, encouraging her to suck it. Opening her mouth, Beth allowed Mike to push his now limp cock into her mouth, where she eagerly began to lick and suck their combined juices from it. Beth savored the flavor of her own pussy as she sucked Mike, not stopping until she had licked him clean.

Then James got behind her and slowly pushed his cock into her pussy, immediately beginning to pump himself in and out of her. Beth quickly got back into the rhythm of things and was matching James push for shove as they fucked. She was loving the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. The other boys could see her pussy lips clinging to James' cock each time he pulled it out of her, then watched as his cock disappeared back into her pussy. Very shortly James began to cum, and for the second time that night Beth had a load of cum deposited up in her pussy. When James finished cumming, he too crawled up on the bed to allow Beth to suck his cock clean while Kirk pushed his cock into her pussy.

Beth was pushing back against Kirk's thrusting while at the same time she was sucking James' cock. She was luxuriating in the sensation of two cocks sliding in and out of her at once. Then just as she was finishing her sucking of James' cock, Kirk began to cum, splashing his seed up into her pussy too. As Beth then began to suck Kirk's gooey cock, Larry pushed his cock into her now squishy pussy, filled with three loads of cum. They could all hear Larry's cock sloshing in and out of Beth's pussy as she greedily slurped at Kirk's cock. Then after Larry had been fucking her for a while he began to cum. Then Neal took his place while she sucked Larry clean. Finally Neal came too and Beth sucked him clean, then collapsed onto the bed on her back, her legs splayed open, cum oozing from her pussy.

"Wow, I had no idea it would feel so good," Beth sighed. "You guys were great," she said.

"That felt really nice," Mike admitted. "I can't wait to do it again."

"God," Beth exclaimed, "I don't have any more strength right now. But I promise you a rain check," she said with a big smile. "I need to work on my endurance."

The boys laughed as they helped her into her clothes, and Beth made her way back to the girls' bunkhouse where she told the other girls her story after hearing of their experience with Don.

"I can't believe you got to fuck all five of them," Jane said wistfully. "What luck."

"You'll get your turn," Cindy laughed, hugging Jane.

"But my pussy is still full of cum," Beth complained, pulling her shorts off.

"Oh, let me suck it for you," Jane said. "I'd love to."

The other girls laughed as Beth drew Jane over to one of the beds and lay back. As the other girls gathered around and watched, Jane plunged her face into Beth's gooey pussy and began lapping at the cum that was still dribbling from her hole, sucking up all of the cum. In no time at all Jane had sucked all of the cum from Beth's pussy and Beth then pushed her over and repaid the favor for a few minutes, licking and sucking on Jane's little pussy. Then Cindy spoke up.

"What should we do now?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" Donna asked.

"Well, we've played through the cycle of all of us and the boys, we should do something different now," she said.

"Like what?" Debi asked.

"Well, like why don't we have two people go over and they can send two over here. That way we'll get more action over here. What do you think?" Cindy asked.

"I think it's a great idea," Jane volunteered. "It'd be lots more fun to go over there with someone else."

"Why don't we all just go over there or have them all come over here?" Debi asked. "That'd be the best way."

"That's a great idea," Cindy said. "We could really have some fun then. Should we ask them?"

They all shouted their assent, so the next day Cindy and Debi grabbed Don and Mike at breakfast and presented their idea to them. They both quickly agreed and suggested that the girls come to their bunkhouse first. Cindy laughed and told her they'd see them at the girls' bunkhouse after dinner. Don and Mike laughed as they agreed, and the girls spent the rest of the day just waiting for the evening. Dinner finally came and the girls ate quickly, then hurried back to their bunkhouse. Shortly they heard the boys coming and opened the door, allowing them to quickly enter, then shutting the door behind them. They all stood there nervously, nobody saying anything, when finally Cindy spoke up.

"Well, why don't we all just take our clothes off to get started," she said, quickly stripping. "Now, since you came to visit us," Cindy said, "we'll all suck you first to welcome you, then you can all suck us."

Everyone laughed as Cindy said this, and she began to arrange the boys all in a line. Then she had each of the girls kneel down in front of one of the boys and they all began to suck at once. If they looked out of the corner of their eyes they could see the people on either side of them sucking and being sucked. After a couple of minutes Cindy told the girls to all move down one cock and continue sucking. She then explained that each boy that came was then out of the line until all of them had cum. After a couple more minutes Cindy had the girls move down one more cock and they continued sucking.


Quickly now Kirk and Neal began to cum, filling Debi's and Julie's mouths with cum. When they finished sucking them dry, Kirk and Neal and Debi and Julie moved out of the line. Then Mike began to blow his load down Cindy's throat. She gulped his cum as quickly as it shot into her throat, then sucked him completely dry and then they left the circle. Then Larry and Don both groaned as they began to cum, Larry pumping his load down Jane's throat and Don filling Beth's mouth. When they had been sucked completely, Cindy had the girls all lay on their backs with their legs spread wide apart. Then the boys repaid the favor, sucking the girls in one line, changing pussies every couple of minutes, leaving the line with the girl they were sucking once they made them cum. Soon all of the girls had cum and everyone had had at least one orgasm.

"What now?" Don asked.

"Let's fuck," Jane shouted.

Everyone laughed at the look on her face as she said this, but all the girls got down on their hands and knees and were each mounted by one of the boys. Soon there were six cocks plunging into six pussies and the sounds of fucking filled the room. Again, every few minutes they changed partners. Having cum once already, the boys were able to fuck for much longer before cumming. But sure as can be, one by one they came, emptying their balls into the pussy they were fucking at the moment. After they had all cum, Mike suggested that the girls suck their cocks clean for them. Cindy quickly spoke up.

"That's great, but you have to suck our pussies, too," she said.

"Why don't you suck your own pussies?" Mike asked with a laugh.

"Why don't you suck your own cocks?" Cindy retorted.

"Don't be ridiculous," Mike said. "That wouldn't be right."

"And us sucking each other is?" Cindy asked. "You make the choice. You can suck us and we'll suck you, or you can suck each other and we'll do the same. Either way, we don't mind, do we?" Cindy said.

The other girls all agreed and the boys turned to discuss it among themselves. Finally they turned around.

"Okay, we'll suck your pussies if you'll suck our cocks," Mike said resignedly.

"Great," Cindy said. "You guys lay on your backs and we'll climb on top."

As the boys all lay on their backs, Cindy and the rest of the girls squatted on the faces of the boys, then bent forward and took their cock into their mouths to begin sucking them as the boys began to eat their spunk-filled pussies. The sounds of tongues slurping filled the room as they sucked each other. Then after a while they one by one stopped, sitting up. Everyone was tired now and they agreed that the next night the girls would go to the boys' bunkhouse.

When they arrived at the boys' bunkhouse the next evening, the boys were all naked when they arrived. The girls quickly stripped as the boys invited them to suck their cocks for them. After the ritual first two rounds of mutual sucking Mike paired everyone up by drawing straws. He then explained that each couple should fuck until they cum. Everyone was excited as he said this, not least because Don and Debi had been paired up. When Mike offered to change them around, Cindy spoke up.

"No way," she said. "No preferential treatment. They can fuck each other."

1...910111213...19