Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll know what to do tomorrow," he laughed. "We'll just turn the tables on them."


Again cutting the cards, they determined that tomorrow Neal would get to go to the girls' bunkhouse.

Over at the other bunkhouse the girls were busily interrogating Jane about her evening. She told them about having to suck two of them at once and how she had begun to orgasm and hadn't been able to stop for almost fifteen minutes. There were some whistles as they heard this, then they drew straws and Debi won.

The next evening when Debi arrived at the boys' bunkhouse and let herself in, there were some whistles of excitement as Don's sister came in the room. Mike quickly stepped forward in charge, telling everyone to take their clothes off. After Debi had stripped, she stood there staring at the five hard cocks pointing at her, including her brother's. As she had nice full breasts, the boys all gathered around and fondled and squeezed and sucked on them for several minutes, letting their hands roam all over her body. Debi quickly found herself getting aroused by their attentions and began reaching down and grasping their cocks and squeezing and stroking them. Then after a few minutes Mike spoke up.

"We want you to kneel on the bed and suck each of us to orgasm," he explained, "and we're going to be playing with your ass and pussy from behind."

Debi looked a little puzzled but shrugged her assent. As Mike led her over to the bed, positioning her on her hands and knees, he turned to Don.

"Since she's your sister, she gets to suck you first," he said.

Don blushed as the other boys burst out laughing. As he hesitated, Debi spoke up.

"It's okay, Don, I don't really mind," she said to a chorus of cheers from the other boys.

As Don slowly crawled onto the bed to sit in front of his sister, the other boys gathered around to watch. Staring intently, they watched as Debi reached out and grasped his cock, squeezing it in her hand. Looking up at Don and winking, she opened her mouth and sucked his cock completely into her mouth, not stopping until her nose bumped up against his stomach. The other boys cheered as Debi began to suck Don's cock. Then Mike pulled a chair up to the edge of the bed behind where Debi's ass and pussy were pointing at him. Reaching between her legs, Mike began to rub her pussy as she sucked her brother's cock, eliciting a moan of joy from Debi. As she continued to suck Don's cock, Mike slowly pushed his finger into Debi's hole, slowly sliding it in up to his knuckle. Debi again moaned as she felt Mike's finger slide up into her pussy, then began sliding in and out, frigging her with his finger.

As Debi continued to vigorously suck Don's cock, Mike continued to frig her pussy with his finger. Then they heard Don groan as his orgasm began. Mike quickly jumped up to see, and was rewarded by the sight of Debi's cheeks billowing as she sucked and gulped, swallowing Don's cum as fast as he could pump it into her mouth. As the other boys applauded, Debi sucked the rest of the cum from his cock before releasing it, a big smile on her face.

"Your cum tastes great, Don," she said as the other boys roared with laughter. "Who's next?"

James quickly jumped up on the bed.

"I've been waiting for this ever since I found out that you were the one who sucked me in the woods," he said. "It was really great and I've been looking forward to a repeat."

"I'll try not to disappoint you," Debi said with a smile, grabbing his cock and stuffing it into her mouth. "Mmmm," she said from around his cock as she began to suck.


Meanwhile, Mike had moved back around to his seat and was again frigging Debi's pussy with his finger. Don was standing next to him watching. Mike then slowly pushed another finger into her pussy, slowly worming both of them all the way in to the knuckles. Debi groaned from around James' cock as she felt Mike's fingers filling her. As she continued to suck James' cock, Mike was steadily frigging her pussy with his two fingers. Debi was wriggling her ass, pushing back against his fingers as they plunged in and out of her pussy. Then they heard James groan as he began to cum. They could hear Debi slurping and gulping his cum and they could hear Mike's fingers plunging in and out of her now sopping wet pussy. When she finished sucking the cum from James' cock, Kirk jumped up on the bed, presenting his cock to her.

With a big smile she began to suck his cock, really enjoying the feeling of one cock after the other plunging in and out of her mouth. Mike pulled his fingers from her pussy as she sucked Kirk's cock and began to tease her asshole with a finger, drawing little circles around it and probing at her rosebud. As Debi's ass squirmed because of Mike's finger teasing her asshole, she renewed her assault on Kirk's cock. Then she groaned as she felt Mike's finger pressing against her asshole. Slurping and sucking on Kirk's cock, Debi tried to squeeze her asshole tight against the steady pressure of Mike's finger. Don was watching with a surprised look on his face as Mike pressed his finger harder against Debi's resisting asshole. Then without warning, Mike stuck a finger from his other hand suddenly into Debi's pussy, plunging it right up her hole. As Debi reacted to this, moaning around Kirk's cock, her asshole relaxed for just a second and Mike's finger pushed in up to the first joint. Debi groaned around Kirk's cock, which at that moment was buried in her throat, and Don could see her ass clamping and unclamping on Mike's finger. Then Mike continued pushing his finger into her ass, slowly pushing it all the way in. Debi really groaned now, and Kirk suddenly started to cum in her mouth, pumping his cum as his balls spasmed. As Debi gulped his cum, groaning from the feeling of Mike's finger stuck up her ass, Mike began to frig her pussy with his other hand, sloshing two fingers in and out of her pussy as she struggled to swallow Kirk's cum. Finally sucking the last of the cum from Kirk's cock, Debi let it fall from her mouth, and at the same time Mike let his fingers slide out of her pussy and ass.

Debi just about collapsed on the bed from relief and exhaustion, but Larry jumped up on the bed in front of her, his cock sticking straight up at her face. Opening her mouth, she began to suck his cock, slowly working it as she sucked it down into her throat. Almost immediately she felt Mike's finger pressing against her ass again. She tried to resist but didn't have the strength to fight anymore and relaxed, allowing him to slide his finger all the way up her ass again. This time it wasn't quite so strange and she didn't seem to mind it as much. Then as she sucked Larry's cock, she felt another finger pushing into her ass, stretching it even further. Her asshole spasming, Debi groaned as she sucked Larry's cock. Mike reached into her pussy with his other hand and began to rub her clit as she sucked Larry. Suddenly Debi began to cum, her pussy spasming and her asshole contracting on Mike's fingers as her juices began to flow. Then Larry started cumming and she was gulping his cum as fast she could while she could feel her own pussy juices dribbling down her leg. Then as her own orgasm subsided she finished sucking all of the cum from Larry's cock and collapsed forward on the bed, pulling herself free from the fingers in her ass.

Mike quickly cleaned his hands and jumped onto the bed, but not before indicating to Don that he should try to push his cock into his sister's ass. Don just stared at him in astonishment as Debi began to suck on his cock.

"Did you like the feeling of my fingers up your ass?" Mike asked Debi as she sucked his cock. "Did it feel good?"


"Umm," Debi said, bobbing up and down on his cock.

"Well, relax, someone will push something into your ass for you now," Mike said, motioning to Don.

Don moistened the head of his cock with some spit and pressed it up against his sister's asshole. Mike talked to her the whole time, telling her to relax, just to let it happen, the whole while Don was pushing as hard as he could against her ass. Mike signaled to Don to stick a finger into her pussy, so Don reached down with his right hand and pushed a finger right up her hole, while at the same time maintaining the pressure against her asshole with his cock. As Debi felt his finger slide up into her pussy, she relaxed for just a second and the head of Don's cock popped into her ass. Debi screamed around Mike's cock as he held her face jammed into his lap. Don just stood there, feeling her asshole clamping and unclamping around his cock. Then slowly Debi began to suck Mike's cock again, moaning as she did so. Then Don began to push his cock into her, very slowly. Debi groaned as she felt Don's cock sliding into her ass. The other boys stood in wide-eyed shock as they watched Don pushing his cock into his sister's ass.

Finally, with Debi groaning around Mike's cock as she continued to try to suck him, Don succeeded in pushing his cock all the way into her ass, feeling his stomach push up against her ass cheeks. Don could feel Debi's asshole spasming as it clenched and unclenched on his cock, which was throbbing as it lay embedded in her ass. After a minute, Don began to slowly pump his cock in and out, fucking her in the ass. Debi groaned as she felt Don's cock begin to slide in and out of her ass. She couldn't believe how stuffed it made her feel. Then Mike began to cum, filling her mouth as he pumped his cock in and out of her sucking mouth. When she finished sucking the last of the cum from his cock, she let it fall and just lay on her face on the bed, her ass up in the air with Don's cock pumping in and out of her. Slowly she adjusted to the feeling of his cock pushing in and out of her ass, and she began to slowly rotate her ass, pushing back against him as he continued to fuck her. With the other boys now shouting encouragement, Don continued fucking his sister in the ass, loving the feeling of her ass clenching his cock as it slid in and out. Then Don felt his balls churning in that old familiar sensation, and ramming his cock all the way into Debi's ass he began to cum, pumping his second load of cum that night into his sister, this one into her ass.

When he finished cumming, Don's cock slowly slid out of Debi's ass, and she just lay there with her ass up in the air, her asshole puckered and a little bit of cum dribbling out of it. All of the boys were congratulating Don, but he was concerned with his sister. Crawling onto the bed next to her, he took her in his arms.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "I didn't want to hurt you."

"It only hurt a little bit at first," Debi said, "then it was better. I don't know if I liked it, though."

"You just need some practice," Mike said. "Do it some more and you'll get used to it and you'll probably love it."

"Well, no more tonight, though," Debi said, rolling over onto her back. "I just couldn't take it."

"Would you like us all to suck your pussy then?" Mike asked. "That'd make you feel a lot better, I'll bet."

"Oh, yes, that would be nice," Debi said. "Please, suck my pussy."


With a grin Mike knelt down on the floor in front of the bed and bent his face into Debi's pussy, sticking his tongue right up into her hole where his fingers had been just a little while ago and began to tongue and suck her pussy. Very quickly Debi was moaning with delight as his tongue built up her excitement level. Soon she was writhing on the bed as Mike continued to suck her pussy. Then Don tapped him on the shoulder and announced that he was cutting in. The other boys looked on in delight as Don began to suck his sister's pussy, loudly slurping as his tongue danced around in her pussy. Debi suddenly began to buck as her orgasm ripped through her, grinding her pussy into Don's face as he valiantly slurped and sucked up her juices. When she had finished cumming, Don stood up, pussy juice smeared across his face. Leaning forward, he kissed his sister on the mouth, gently teasing with his tongue at her lips as he did so, then stepped back and let the next one begin.

In quick succession each of the other boys bent to the task and sucked Debi's pussy, causing her to cum twice more before they had all had a turn. Then they all gently helped her to her feet and gathered her clothes, helping her to dress.

"I hope I didn't hurt you," Don said again. "I sure didn't mean to."

"No, I'm okay now," Debi said, "it was just totally unexpected. I mean, the first time I got fucked, I didn't expect it to be in the ass," she said with a little laugh. "Usually it's a little different, I understand."

"We'll get to other things later maybe," Mike said.

"Maybe," Debi agreed.

Then hugging and kissing each of them, she slipped out the door back to her own bunkhouse.

Meanwhile, back at the girls' bunkhouse Cindy had quickly taken charge and gotten everyone stripped and had Neal sucking each of them to orgasm. When he had finished this, she told him that he now had to lick and suck each of their asses. Making a face, Neal agreed and Cindy was the first to get on her hands and knees and present her asshole and pussy to him from behind. Getting down on his hands and knees, Neal pressed his face into her ass and began to lick and tongue her asshole. Cindy squirmed with delight as she felt Neal's tongue probing in and around her asshole. After several minutes she pulled away and stood up and Beth took her place.

While Neal was busy licking and tonguing Beth's asshole, Cindy had moved around behind him and was teasing his asshole with her finger. Then she bent over and began to lick and probe Neal's asshole with her tongue, causing him to squirm as he, too, continued to lick Beth's. Then Cindy signaled that it was Jane's turn and Jane jumped down on the floor, wriggling her ass in Neal's face as he began to lick and tongue her asshole.

Meanwhile, Cindy had gotten Beth to take her place licking and tonguing Neal's asshole. When he had licked and sucked each of their assholes, and they had each had a turn at his, Cindy knelt down in front of him and told him to masturbate and to cum all over her breasts. There was some laughter as she said this, but Neal quickly began to stroke himself, already super excited from the evening's activity. Very quickly his orgasm hit and cum came spewing out of his cock, splashing all over Cindy's breasts.

When he had finished cumming, Cindy leaned forward and sucked his cock into her mouth, sucking the last of the cum from it and then stood up, cum all over her breasts.

"Umm," she said, "your cum sure tastes good."

"I'm glad you like it," Neal said, staring at her.

"Now I want you to lick my breasts clean," Cindy said.

The other girls started laughing as they saw the look on Neal's face.


"What's the matter?" Cindy asked, seeing his face fall. "Don't you want to lick and suck my breasts?"

"Sure I do, but they're covered with cum," Neal protested.

"Well, if your cum's good enough for us to eat, what's your problem?" Cindy asked.

With a baleful look, Neal leaned forward and began to lick and suck on Cindy's breasts, cleaning his cum from them in the process. When he finished, he stood back up.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Cindy asked.

"No, not really," Neal agreed.

"Good. Then sit down and we'll take turns sucking you until you cum again," she said.

The other girls quickly surrounded him, taking turns sucking and licking his cock, playing with his balls, and generally arousing him. Soon he began to cum again and they all fought to get a mouthful of his cum, spewing into the air. When they had finished, Neal got dressed and kissed each of them before leaving.

Debi returned to the bunkhouse not a minute after Neal had left. After she had described her ordeal to the rest of the girls, Cindy was really mad.

"That's just not fair," she said. "They shouldn't have fucked you in the ass like that."

"Well, I sure wasn't expecting anything like that," Debi agreed. "And even though at first it hurt a little, after a while I got sort of used to it and it wasn't really that bad. I just hope really getting fucked isn't like that."

"It's nothing like getting fucked in the ass," Cindy assured her, "trust me. We'll get that brother of yours and that Mike, too," she declared. "Just wait until they have to come over here."

"What are you going to do?" Debi asked.

"Paybacks are hell," was all she would say.

The next night as Donna was leaving the bunkhouse to go to the boys, Mike stepped in the door, a big grin on his face.

"I guess tonight's my lucky night," he said.

"Yeah, you sure are lucky," Cindy said with a smile. "Take off your clothes."

"What about you?" Mike asked, undressing.

"Never mind about us," Cindy said, this is our show. "Debi, take off your clothes," Cindy instructed.

Mike had a big smile on his face as Debi stripped in front of him. His cock was standing at attention in front of him as he looked at her body. Cindy instructed Debi to lay on the bed on her back. Then she had Beth and Jane hold Debi's legs up in the air and apart, exposing her pussy and asshole. Then Cindy told Mike to start sucking her pussy and he eagerly began to run his tongue up into her, sucking and slurping with vigor. Then Cindy told Julie to lay on her back between Mike's legs and to suck his cock while he was eating Debi. When she had done so and was sucking Mike's cock, Cindy then told Mike to also lick and suck Debi's ass. When he protested, Cindy told him that he was free to leave and that they wouldn't include him any more in their games. Unhappily Mike returned his face to Debi's nether region and slowly began to lick and tongue her ass, causing her to squirm as his cool, wet tongue pushed at her rosebud. Then getting behind Mike as he licked and sucked Debi and as Julie was sucking his cock, Cindy began to tease his asshole with her finger, lightly drawing circles around it and gently pushing her finger against it.

Mike's ass thrashed around trying to get away from Cindy's teasing fingers as Julie sucked his cock and he licked and sucked Debi's ass and pussy. Cindy reminded him that he had better give Debi's ass as much attention as her pussy or he would have to leave, so Mike returned more of his attention to her asshole. Cindy then bent over and began to tongue and lick Mike's asshole, really driving him wild. As Beth and Jane watched, Cindy quietly brought a candle out from under the bed and held it in her hand as she continued to lick and tease Mike's ass. Then as she noticed him getting really excited and building up to his orgasm, she again began to tease his asshole with her finger, probing at it and pushing her finger against his sphincter, which he kept contracted as tight as he could. Then switching the candle for her finger, Cindy continued to tease his asshole, Mike not realizing that it was a candle and not a finger teasing him.

Then Mike gave a groan from Debi's pussy as Julie's sucking brought him to orgasm. With a cry he began to cum, pumping his load into Julie's sucking mouth. At the same time Cindy pushed the candle up against his asshole with force, and because of his orgasm Mike was unable to resist the pressure and the candle pushed into his ass, causing him to cry out as he felt it push into him. As he struggled to get up, Cindy leaned on his back to stop him, and Julie held onto his cock as she continued to suck his cum from it. Finally he stopped cumming and began to protest the treatment he was receiving.

"It wasn't unfair what you did to Debi last night, was it?" Cindy inquired, beginning to work the candle in and out of his asshole. "You don't think she went to your bunkhouse expecting you to treat her the way you did, do you?" continuing to fuck him in the ass with the candle. "How do you like this?" she asked.

1...7891011...19