Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,335 Followers

Then suddenly Don stopped fucking Jade, just letting his cock rest inside of her for a moment. As they both caught their breath, Don let his cock slide out of her pussy. Jade gasped as she felt his cock pull out of her, then sighed as she felt Don again sliding his cock up and down in her pussy, teasing her. He slid his cock up and down, from her clit to her asshole, smearing her pussy juices all over his cock. Then he suddenly pushed his cock against her asshole, surprising her. Before she could even react, Don's cock had forced its way into her ass, pushing through her asshole as he buried himself in one push deep in her ass.

Jade cried out as she felt his cock ripping into her ass. She couldn't believe what it felt like as it tore into her. Then suddenly the pain stopped and all she could feel was Don's cock throbbing deep in her ass, her asshole spasmodically clenching and unclenching around his cock as it lay deep in her ass. Then Don slowly began to fuck her in the ass, sliding his cock in and out, pumping himself into her ass. Slowly Jade accustomed to the feeling of Don's cock sliding in and out of her ass and even began to push back against him as he thrust into her. Then finally Don groaned as he began to pump his cum deep into her ass, his cock jammed as far as it would go into her. His cock just spurted and spurted as his cum shot into her. Jade could feel it jerking as it dumped its load into her bowels. Then she felt Don's cock shrinking as it slowly pulled out of her ass.

"Congratulations," Debi said, pushing her over onto her back. "You're not a virgin anymore."

"No, I'm not, am I," Jade gasped.

"Are you okay?" Don asked, bending over and kissing her. "Did I hurt you?"

"It definitely hurt when you pushed it into my ass," Jade said. "That wasn't very nice. Then it stopped hurting and I liked it. I especially liked it when you fucked my pussy. That was just the best."


"You two go get cleaned up now," Debi said, "then hurry back here. I need a turn."

With a laugh Jade got up from the bed and went with Don to the bathroom to clean up. When they got back to the room Debi was laying on her back, her hands busy in her pussy. With a laugh Jade jumped onto the bed and jammed her face into Debi's pussy, licking and sucking at her pussy like a starved cat, her ass up in the air. With a shrug Don positioned himself behind her again and pushed his cock into her pussy, this time easily sliding it all the way up into her without stopping.

Jade gasped as she felt Don's cock again sliding up into her pussy, then returned to feasting in Debi's pussy in front of her while Don stroked her from behind. Don's thrusting cock soon had Jade pushing back against him as he fucked her. He pumped her pussy for almost fifteen minutes before he felt his balls beginning to churn. Pulling his cock from her pussy, Don crawled up on the bed to where Jade was sucking Debi's pussy, and pulling her head up, pushed his cock into her face, all covered with their combined goo. Opening her mouth, Jade let Don push his gooey cock into her mouth and she immediately began to lick and suck it as Don began to slide his cock in and out of her mouth, much as he had been doing in her pussy just a moment ago. Quickly he built to orgasm and began pumping cum into Jade's gulping mouth for the second time. When he finished cumming he fell over on the bed on his back and Jade returned her attention to sucking Debi's pussy.

She was still sucking Debi's pussy when they heard the noise of the front door opening and voices. Listening they could hear several voices, one of which they all immediately recognized as Marcel's. Freezing for a second, Debi urged them all to quickly grab their clothes and to slide under the bed. Debi and Jade easily fit, but Don could barely get a shoulder under.

Suddenly the door to the room opened. They could see several set of feet from under the bed, then the door closed and they were gone. Letting out a sigh of relief, they crawled out from under the bed quietly, listening to the receding voices. Then they heard Debi's room door open and close, then they heard the door to their parents' room. They could hear voices from their parents' room, and grinning at Don and Jade, indicating that they should keep very quiet, Debi carefully opened the closet door and moved to the hole in the back.

Don and Jade quietly followed her into the closet, Jade gasping when she realized that Debi was looking into a hole in the wall. Don began to suck on her breasts while his hands were busy between her legs. Then Debi stood up from the hole, a smile on her face.

"You sure have strange parents," she whispered to Jade.

"What do you mean?" Jade replied.

"Take a look for yourself," Debi said, indicating the hole in the wall.

Jade moved over to the hole in the wall and put her eye to it. Suddenly her hand flew to her mouth as she realized what she was looking at. In the bedroom on the other side of the wall her father was standing naked at the edge of the bed fucking Doreen in the mouth, while her mother was on her knees in front of John sucking his cock. She turned to look at Debi and Don with a shocked look on her face. Don moved over to the hole and looked in, then turned back to them after a minute with a grin on his face.

"Neat, huh?" he asked.


Jade just nodded dumbly, then bent to look in the hole again. As she watched, first John then her father began to cum, her mother easily swallowing all of John's cum, while Doreen struggled to swallow all of her father's. As she watched, Doreen pulled her father onto the bed, climbing up onto his face and plastering her pussy on his mouth while her mother did the same with John. Standing back from the hole again, Debi looked into it for a moment, then turned and moved out of the closet, Don and Jade following her.

"I've got an idea," she said, explaining it to them.

Jade was reluctant at first, but Debi and Don convinced her to try. Nodding her agreement, Jade followed Debi and Don from the room, all of them still naked, around to the door to John and Doreen's room. Motioning for Jade to stay put for a moment, Debi and Don quietly snuck into the room. Debi immediately made a beeline for Marcel's cock, wrapping her lips around it as she began to suck on it. At the same time Don just stood up on the bed, presenting his cock to Andrea's face.

Both Marcel and Andrea started when they realized that Don and Debi were in the room, then Marcel returned to sucking Doreen's pussy while Debi continued to suck his cock, and Andrea just opened her mouth and gobbled Don's cock while she continued to ride John's face. After a couple of minutes the door again quietly opened and Jade snuck across the room to the foot of the bed where Debi was sucking her father's cock. When Debi saw her, she grabbed her by the arm and pulled her up so that her face was just inches from her father's cock as she sucked it. Then nodding at her while she sucked, Debi lifted her mouth from Marcel's cock for a moment and Jade took her place, sucking her father's cock into her mouth. Debi just knelt there watching as Jade sucked her father's cock. It was so big she had trouble fitting much of it into her mouth.

Then Debi pulled Jade up, helping her to straddle her father. Reaching between her legs, Debi grabbed Marcel's cock and positioned it at the entrance to Jade's pussy. Then Jade slowly lowered herself onto her father's cock, feeling it splitting her pussy as she slowly impaled herself on it. Finally she was sitting on her father, his entire cock filling her pussy. Marcel was munching like crazy on Doreen's pussy as he felt his cock enveloped by the velvet pussy of his daughter.

Slowly Jade began to ride up and down on her father's cock, letting it slide out of her pussy almost all the way, then jamming herself back down on him. She fucked him like this for several minutes, riding him like a horse, when Doreen began to whimper as she came, rubbing herself on Marcel's face as he lapped up her orgasm. Then just as he was finished lapping up the juices from Doreen's pussy, his own cock spasmed as he began to cum, splashing cum up into his daughter's pussy. Jade almost jumped when she felt her father's cum splattering into her pussy. She ground her hips into him as he came, milking his cock with her pussy until he came no more.

She was just sitting there astride her father's cock, which was pulsating in her pussy, when Doreen moved off of Marcel's face. As Marcel looked down towards his cock, expecting to see Debi sitting on top of him, he screamed as he realized that it was Jade sitting on top on him, his cock buried in her pussy. Andrea stopped sucking on Don's cock, turning to look at Marcel. When she saw her daughter astride her husband, her mouth fell open in shock.

"What are you doing?" Marcel shouted, struggling to get out from under his daughter.

"Having a really nice fuck, Dad," she said, clamping her thighs to him, holding him in place. "Did you like it?" she asked.

Marcel just sputtered as he looked at his daughter sitting on top of him.

"Of course he liked it, silly," Debi said with a laugh. "He liked it when you were sucking him and he loved it when you slid that sweet pussy of yours down on his cock. He came like crazy, didn't he?"

"He sure did," Jade laughed. "I could feel it splashing up inside of me."

"Oh, my god," Andrea said, "what have we done?"

"You haven't done anything, Mom," Jade said. "I have. And I'm glad, too. No more double standards. I'm not a virgin anymore and I know you both fuck other people, and now I've fucked Dad. You can't turn back the clock and what's done is done."

"You've done a terrible thing," Marcel said.

"It didn't feel so terrible, Dad," Jade said, wriggling her ass on top of him.

"Get off of me right now," Marcel said.

"Oh, calm down, Marcel," Debi said, crawling up to his head and straddling his face. "Suck my pussy for me and be quiet," she said, rubbing her pussy on his face.

Marcel just sputtered into Debi's pussy for a moment, stopping when he felt Jade dismount him. Then he began to suck Debi's pussy, whose sweet aroma was driving him wild. Jade just reached down and grabbed her father's gooey cock in her hand, opening her mouth and sucking it in, slurping the juices from it. When she finished sucking the juices from her father's cock, Jade sat up, a big smile splitting her face. Andrea just stared at her daughter in disbelief. This wasn't the same daughter that she had had just two days before, this was an entirely different person.

She was suddenly aware of Don pushing her over onto her back and then his cock was pushing into her pussy while Jade just watched. Andrea felt like she was having an out-of-body experience, watching herself get fucked by her friend's son while her daughter watched while her husband was sucking her friend's daughter after his own daughter had just sucked and fucked him. It was just too much for her, and so she didn't resist at all when Jade crawled over and straddled her face, planting her cum-filled pussy right on her mouth. Reflexively Andrea's tongue shot up into her daughter's pussy, sucking and slurping at the cum cocktail she found there. One part of her mind was shocked by the fact that she was sucking her husband's cum from her daughter's pussy, but the rest of her was in heaven as she slurped her daughter's sweet pussy.

John just stood there watching, and Jade reached out and grabbed his cock, pulling him closer and wrapping her mouth around him as she rode her mother's face. The sounds of fucking and sucking filled the room, and soon the sounds of people cumming filled the room. Then they were all collapsed on the bed in a tangle of arms and legs, everyone spent from the excitement and the fucking.

"Oh, Mom," Jade said, sitting up, "this has been the best day of my life. I'm so happy now."

"I'm afraid I'm still in shock," Andrea said, looking at her daughter. "I had no idea you were ready for anything like this yet."

"How old were you when you started?" she asked.

Thinking about it, Andrea blushed.

"Well, Mom," Jade insisted.

"I was 18," Andrea admitted.

"18," Jade said. "I'm 18. How could you think that I wasn't ready now if you were doing it when you were 18?"

"I'm not saying that I was ready, either," Andrea said.

"How did you start, Mom?" Jade asked, moving over and laying her head on her mother's stomach, looking at her face.

Andrea looked up at the ceiling, not saying anything, then gave a little chuckle.


"Yes, how did you start," Marcel asked, sitting up and looking at Andrea with a wry grin on his face.

"Well, there were these four boys on the block where I lived," Andrea started. "And one day they all grabbed me behind one of the houses and they pulled my clothes off."

"Oh, Mom, how horrible," Jade said, kissing her mother's stomach.

"Yes, it was at first," Andrea said, "but then I suddenly wasn't scared and actually encouraged them."

"You did it with all of them?" Jade asked in shock.

"Yes, I did, many times as a matter of fact," Andrea said, "until I was about 19."

"Wow," Jade said. "Then why did you try to stop me from starting?"

"I guess it's just a mother's instinct," Andrea said, stroking her daughter's head as she lay on her stomach.

"You're not mad at me?" Jade asked quietly.

"No, I'm not mad at you," Andrea said.

"Oh, thank you, Mom," Jade said, turning over and hugging her mother, then kissing her.

"Jade," Debi said, "wouldn't you like my Dad to fuck you? He's the only one who hasn't yet."

"Oh, yes," Jade said. "Would you," she asked, as she raised her ass into the air, getting on her hands and knees, her hands on either side of her mother.

John looked over at Marcel who nodded.

"I guess I owe you one," he said, shaking his head.

As everyone watched, John pushed his cock into Jade's pussy from behind, burying himself in her. Jade grunted once as she felt his cock spreading her pussy, filling her. Then she began to rotate her ass as John began to fuck her, his cock sluicing in and out of her pussy. As John fucked her, Jade lowered her head to her mother's chest, sucking one of her breasts into her mouth, chewing on the nipple as John fucked her from behind. Then encouraging her to slide upwards on the bed, Jade pushed her knees up and apart and buried her face in her mother's pussy, snaking her tongue up into her as John continued to fuck her.

Everyone watched with delight as Jade sucked her mother's pussy while John fucked her from behind. She was pushing back against him just as hard as he was pounding his cock into her. When she felt John beginning to cum in her pussy, she clamped down on her mother's clit with her teeth and Andrea gave a scream as she began to cum. Jade was slurping her mother's pussy as John came in her. When he finished cumming and pulled his cock from her pussy, Doreen bent over and glued her mouth to Jade's pussy, slurping and sucking John's cum from her pussy. When she finished, Jade had finished sucking the juices from her mother's pussy and sat up.

"This is great," she said, bursting with joy. "Let's all fuck and suck the whole night away now," she said.

And with a laugh, that's just what they did, falling into an impossible tangle of arms, legs, cocks and pussies, fucking and sucking the night away!!!

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,335 Followers