Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did that?" John asked, looking at him strangely.

"Yeah," Don admitted sheepishly.

"Oh, it wasn't his idea," Debi said. "It was the rules we all played by. If the girls were going to suck each other, the boys had to suck us, too. If we had to suck the boys, they had to suck each other, too. That way it was fair."

"And you did this?" John asked again.

"Yeah, Dad, I did," Don said. "I didn't want to and it sure wasn't my idea. But if I wanted to play the game, I had to play the game. Everyone did."

"And did you like it?" John asked.

"Not at first," Don said emphatically. "But then after I'd done it a few times, it was no big deal. I mean, we were sucking pussies that other people had cum in and the girls sucked our cocks. It was just weird getting over that homosexual thing. It wasn't like that, it was just fun and games. I don't desire men, I like women. But I'm also not afraid of it anymore."

"Didn't you like watching me and Mom sucking each other?" Debi asked.

"Well, sure," John said.

"I mean, you like watching women together, don't you?"

"Yes, I do," John said.

"Well, just because women are together doesn't make them lesbians and just because men suck each other doesn't make them gay. It's just fun."

"Did you fuck each other, too?" John asked.

"Definitely not," Don said. "We didn't insist on fucking the girls in the ass so they didn't insist on us fucking each other. We had a couple of arguments about it."

"Why arguments?" Doreen inquired.

"Because one of the girls wanted to have it that way," Don said. "All of the guys refused, saying we wouldn't play at all if that was the way it had to be."

"So nobody got fucked in the ass, then?" John asked.

"No, some of the girls got fucked in the ass," Debi said, "but only if they wanted to."

"And what about you?" John asked.

"I was the first one to get it in the ass, actually," Debi laughed. "Don did it."

"You fucked your sister in the ass?" John asked incredulously.

"Yeah," Don said, and told the story of the night he went to the girls' bunkhouse.

"I just can't believe you're the same kids that lived here before you went to camp," John said.

"Don't be mad at us, Dad," Debi said.

"I'm not mad at you, Debi," John said, "just totally blown away by all of this."

"I know, you taste good, too," Debi said mischievously. "Don't you want to taste my pussy, Dad?"

"Of course he does," Doreen said as John just sputtered.

"Come on, Dad, suck my pussy for me," Debi said, rubbing herself.

"Go ahead, John, you'll love it," Doreen said, pushing him back on the bed, lying next to him, head to toe.

Debi quickly scrambled to wrap her legs around her father's face, immediately feeling his tongue slide into her. Rolling to her side, taking her father with her, Debi let her face fall between her mother's parted thighs, again sucking her pussy. Don crawled over and stuck his cock in his mother's face, which she quickly sucked into her mouth. As Don lay with his head on his father's hip as his mother sucked his cock, he could see his father's cock twitch as he sucked Debi's pussy. Smiling to himself, Don reached out and grabbed his father's cock, hearing him grunt as he grasped it. Then opening his mouth, Don began to lick his father's cock. He could taste his sister on it as he began to lick and suck his father's cock. John's cock swelled to its fullest size as Don sucked it, the whole time his mother sucking his.


Debi began to cry out as she felt her orgasm bursting over her, flooding her as her father sucked her pussy. She increased her own attentions to her mother's pussy, grasping her clit lightly between her teeth and worrying it with her tongue. She was rewarded by a profusion of cum that cascaded into her mouth. When Debi glanced up from between her mother's legs, she could see that Don was sucking their father's cock. Smiling, she unwrapped her legs from around her father's face and crawled over to where Don was sucking John's cock. As he continued to suck his father's cock while Doreen sucked his, Debi began to lick and suck her father's balls. Suddenly Don began to cum, filling his mother's mouth as she sucked him dry.

Looking up from her son's cock, Doreen could see that John was watching with his mouth hanging open as Don sucked his cock. Quickly crawling over next to him to watch, Doreen was impressed with his ability to suck most of it into his mouth. To her it looked like any other blowjob, nothing more, nothing less. Suddenly she found herself understanding her children's explanation of the events of their summer more clearly. She watched as John screwed up his face as his orgasm approached. Then he shouted out as he began to cum, pumping his cum into his son's mouth as he continued to suck his cock. Then finally he stopped cumming and Don sucked the last of the cum from the end of his cock, then sat up, a wild look on his face and cum smeared across it.

Doreen immediately began to kiss and lick Don's face, getting all the cum off of it. John just sat there in amazement at the blowjob his son had just given him.

"That was absolutely amazing," he said. "Did you enjoy that?" he asked.

"Sure," Don said. "I wouldn't do it if I didn't like it. Your cock sure is big, Dad, not like the guys at camp.

"Yeah, it filled my pussy like crazy," Debi added. "Will you fuck me in the ass, Dad? I'd love to feel a cock the size of yours in my ass. Maybe you and Don can both fuck me at the same time. I really like that."

John just stared at his daughter in amazement. He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"I don't think I'm up to it just now," he said.

"You will be, though," Debi said, "then we'll do it."

"We need to go to bed now," John said. "I do have to work early tomorrow."

"Can we sleep here with you two?" Debi asked.

"No, you can't," John said. "I need to get some sleep and I'm sure that wouldn't be possible with you two here. Go on to your own rooms and get some sleep."

"Okay," Debi said. "Goodnight Dad, goodnight Mom," she said, kissing each of them.

"Goodnight," Don said, and Doreen caught him by the arm and kissed him, fondling his cock as she did so.

"Goodnight, Don," she said. "And thank you. You, too, Debi."

The next morning when John woke up for work, as he went to take a shower he peeked into Debi's room. Not finding her there, he went to Don's room, and opening the door found Debi astride him, fucking him, Don's cock sluicing in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, hi, Dad," Debi said, not missing a beat. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, I did," John replied, a little nonplused as he watched his daughter fucking his son.

"How about fucking me in the ass now?" Debi inquired, wriggling her ass at him as she fucked Don.

John just stood there watching them fuck. Then Debi jumped up off of Don and ran over and grabbed him by the hand.

"Come on, Dad, fuck me in the ass," Debi insisted, getting on her hands and knees over top of Don. "Just stick it in my pussy to get it nice and slippery, then just push it into my ass."


John hesitated for a minute, then plunged his cock into his daughter's oh-so-inviting pussy, savoring the sensation again. Then pulling his cock out of her pussy, he pressed it against her asshole. While he was pushing against her rosebud, Debi told Don to put his cock back in her pussy. As he maneuvered his cock back into her pussy, Debi's asshole relaxed and her father's cock popped in. Debi grunted as she felt the size of him stuffing her ass. Then he gently but steadily pushed his cock into her ass, not stopping until his belly was resting against her cheeks.

Debi was beside herself with joy as she felt her father's cock begin to slide in and out of her ass, while at the same time Don's cock was plunging the depths of her pussy. Debi was getting good and fucked when her mother walked into the room, stopping at the doorway to take in what she was seeing. Then moving over to the bed, Doreen straddled Don's face, lowering her pussy onto his eager tongue as she watched John's face as he fucked her in the ass. Debi fastened her mouth onto one of her mother's nipples, sucking and chewing on it as her father and brother continued to fuck her. They were both moaning the felt their cocks rubbing against each other as they slid in and out of her. Then Debi could feel both of their cocks swell as they exploded, pumping cum into her pussy and ass, filling her. Doreen gave a shout as Debi clamped down on her nipple with her teeth and began to cum as Don bellowed into her pussy as he chewed on her clit. Then finally everyone stopped cumming. John slowly slid his cock from his daughter's ass, a dribble of cum following it. Then Debi climbed off of Don's cock and turned and hugged her father.

"Oh, thank you, Dad," she said. "That was great. You filled me right up."

Then leaning over and kissing Don and then her mother, Debi left the room to go take a shower, cum dribbling from her ass and her pussy, running down her legs. John shook his head and also left to go clean up and get ready for work, leaving Doreen and Don.

"Mom, I just love the taste of your pussy," Don said. "I could suck you all the time."

"Better watch what you say, young man," Doreen said. "Maybe that's just what I'll have you do. How would you like to fuck me in the ass?" she asked suddenly.

"Well, sure, Mom, I'd like that," Don said. "I've never seen you and Dad do that, though. Is it something that you like?"

"I haven't done it in more than fifteen years," Doreen said. "Maybe it's time to try again."

"Well, sure," Don said, "but I think I need some help," he said, indicating his limp cock.

With a smile Doreen bent and sucked his cock into her mouth, quickly getting it hard and ready for action. Then laying on the bed on her back, Doreen spread her legs. Don looked at her quizzically for a second.

"Don't you want me to fuck you in the ass?" he asked.

"Yes, I do," Doreen replied.

"Well, how can I do it from here?" he asked.

"Just put my legs up over your shoulders," she said, "then you can fuck me either in my pussy or in the ass."

"Wow, this is neat," Don said, pulling his mother's legs up over his shoulders.


Then pushing his cock at the entrance to her pussy, he watched as it easily slid between her bald pussy lips and slid up into her pussy. He pumped her a couple of times, then slid his cock out of her pussy and lowered it to her ass, pushing up against her asshole. As he pushed against her asshole, Doreen reached down between her legs and began to play with her clit. Suddenly Don felt her asshole relax and his cock just shot in, not stopping until it was buried in her ass. Doreen grunted as she felt Don's cock slam into her ass. It had been a long time and it felt like it was splitting her wide open, so stuffed did she feel. Then Don slowly began to pump his cock in and out of her ass, looking down and watching as it slid in and out of her. Doreen continued to play with her clit as he fucked her in the ass, picking up the pace and plunging his cock deep into her ass, then pulling it back out again to slam it deep into her. Doreen was writhing on the bed as Don's cock plumbed the depths of her ass, his cock sluicing back and forth, in and out of her. She continued through all of this to rub her clit, further driving herself wild. Then just as she felt herself cumming, Debi came back into the room, gasping as she saw Don plunging deep into his mother's ass. As Debi watched, her mother came and came, never letting up on her clit as Don continued to fuck her in the ass. Then Don groaned and threw his head back, plunging his cock all the way into her ass as he came, pumping his cum deep into her. When he finished cumming, Don's cock slowly slid out of his mother's ass, cum dribbling out after it. Doreen just lay there for a minute, recovering from the assault on her ass, then got to her feet, kissing Don, then Debi as she made her way from the room to the shower.

"Wow, you fucked Mom in the ass," Debi said.

"Yeah, she wanted me to," Don said. "It was really neat that way, I could see everything."

"Well, you'd better go get cleaned up," Debi said.

"I think I'll go take a shower with Mom," Don said with a big smile on his face. "I've sure never done that before."

Debi laughed as he left the room, following him and watching as he just let himself into the bathroom, climbing into the shower with their mother. She heard Doreen's laughter as Don climbed in the shower with her, then she went to her parents' room where her father was finishing dressing.

"Will you be home late, Dad?" Debi asked.

"I don't know," John replied. "I sure hope not."

"Me, too," Debi said. "Let me suck your cock one more time to give you something to get home to more quickly."

"I'm sure I don't need any encouragement," John laughed.

"I know, I just want to suck your cock one more time," Debi said. "You fucked me so nice in the ass, I just want to suck it," she said, moving forward and grasping his cock through his pants.

"I've got to get to work, Debi," John said gently.

"Okay, I'll do it fast," Debi said, fishing his cock out of his pants and sucking it into her throat.

John just stood there as Debi frantically worked his cock in her mouth, teasing the head of it, sucking it down into her throat, playing with his balls with her hands at the same time. In what seemed like no time at all, Debi had him on the verge of orgasm, then he was shooting his load into her eagerly sucking mouth. She quickly sucked him dry, then he tucked his cock back into his pants and kissed her, then left for work.

Debi went back to the bathroom and let herself in. Pulling open the shower, she was greeted by the sight of her mother bent over and Don fucking her from behind in the shower.

"Well, this family sure is going to be close from now on," she said, sitting on the toilet to watch.

Doreen just grunted as Don slammed his cock in and out of her pussy. He fucked her for at least fifteen minutes before he finally came, shouting as he shot what cum was left in him into her pussy. Then he helped her to stand straight up and they finished showering off.

"What are you doing today?" Debi asked her mother as she and Don finished toweling off.

"Believe it or not, I'm going to a negligee party," Doreen laughed, "like a Tupperware party."

"Can I come too?" Debi asked. "I've never been to a negligee party before."

"Sure, I don't see why not," Doreen said.

"What about me?" Don asked with a laugh. "I've certainly never been to a negligee party before."

"I don't know," Doreen laughed. "They're usually for women."

"Just tell them I'm your son who just got back from summer camp and they'll understand," Don said with a grin. "I'll behave."

"Well, we can try," Doreen agreed. "But you might not be able to stay, you understand?"

"Sure, Mom, I understand," Don said.

So they all had some breakfast and did some things around the house, then it was time to go. When they got to the house they were going to, there were six other women there, all of them about Doreen's age or younger. At first they weren't very enthusiastic about Don being there, then Debi mentioned that they could have a man's opinion that way about the negligees. When she said this, suddenly they all agreed. One woman even mentioned that the last thing she had bought at a negligee party her husband hadn't even liked.

So they first had lunch, Don sitting next to Debi and listening as the women talked. He couldn't believe some of the things they were talking about, especially with him sitting there. Then lunch was finished and they moved to the living room for the negligee party. The lady whose house they were in, Joan, brought out a big box of negligees, then reached into the box and pulled out a black one. She held it up and showed it to all of them, asking what they thought. There were several different opinions expressed, then Doreen turned to Don.

"What do you think, Don?" she asked. "Do you like that one?"

"It looks nice," he said, "but I can't tell what it looks like really when you just hold it up."

"I thought we would at least get to try them on," a redheaded woman named Andrea said.

"Yeah," another added. "I can't tell anything like this. I need to know if it fits and how it looks too."

"Well, who wants to try this one on?" Joan asked.

"I do," a small, petite woman named Maria said.

Getting up, Maria took the negligee from Joan and went to the bathroom to change. When she didn't come back in a few minutes, Joan went to the bathroom door.

"Well," she said, "do you like it?"

"I'm not sure," Maria replied through the door.

"Well, come on out here," Joan said, "so everyone can see it."

Then the door opened and Maria came out, the black negligee clinging to her, cut high on the hips, barely any material covering her ass, and barely covering her breasts.

"What do you think?" Maria asked, turning around so they all could see.

"It's really nice," Joan said, "but I think it might suit Becky better."

"Why do you say that?" Maria said turning around.

"Well, she's a little bigger than you and she might fill it out a little better," Joan replied. "But I've got one in here that I know will look good on you," she said, pulling out a peach one. Here, you try this one on and let Becky try that one on."

"Why don't we each just grab one and put it on," Doreen said, then we can see a bunch of them at once and we can swap if we want to?"

"That's a great idea," a woman named Sue said.

"But where can we all change?" a woman named Denise asked.

"Right here," Doreen said.

"But what about your son?" Denise asked.

"He won't mind," Doreen laughed. "He's seen me and Debi getting dressed before. You don't mind, do you, Don?" Doreen asked with a big smile on her face.

"Gosh, no," Don said. "I think this is neat."

They all laughed as he said this, and Doreen, seeing some hesitation from a couple of the women, simply stripped naked and pulled one of them on. Debi quickly followed suit, then all of the women were stripping naked and pulling on negligees. Don's cock felt like it would just burst from his pants as he watched all of the women stripping in front of him. He noticed a couple of shocked looks as they noticed that Doreen's pussy was shaven. They were redheaded, blonde, dark, big breasts, small breasts, big bushy pussies and Doreen's shaven pussy. Such a variety of looks. They were all comparing their negligees, some of them swapping. Finally the woman named Becky turned to Don.

"So, Don, what do you think of this one?" she asked, turning around slowly.

Don could only stare at her, her big breasts sticking out from the negligee, the material so transparent that it didn't hide anything. The way it was cut so high on her hips let wisps of pussy hair stick out from the sides, and the single piece of material in the back just scrunched between her ass cheeks.

"It's really nice," he said, staring at her.

"You think so, huh?" Becky asked twirling around in front of him.

"Yeah," Don gulped.

"How do you like this one, Don," his mother asked him, standing in front of him in a pale blue negligee.

The panties of the negligee his mother was wearing were so tiny that they scrunched between her pussy lips, showing them completely, and totally disappeared between the cheeks of her ass. The top was low cut, showing her breasts nicely.

"That's really beautiful, Mom," he said.

"What do you all think?" Doreen asked, twirling around.

"Well, I sure couldn't wear that one," Joan said, "I'd have hair sticking everywhere."

"Oh, why don't you try it," Doreen said, stepping out of the panties and offering them to Joan. "Maybe just a little trim will do it."

"That's more than just a little trim," Andrea said with a laugh, looking at Don. "You aren't bothered sitting here seeing all of us undressed like this? It doesn't embarrass you to see your mother naked, her pussy shaved like that?"

1...1314151617...19