Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Don said, "I think my Mom's beautiful. You're all beautiful."

"That's quite a son you have," Andrea said with a laugh.

"Oh, I don't think this works," Joan said, standing up.

As they looked, they could see that the material had indeed scrunched up between her pussy lips and her hairy pussy was sticking out from both sides.

"Do you like that, Don?" Andrea asked laughing.

"It's sort of different," Don said. "I think it looked better on my Mom."

"How about this one?" Sue asked pirouetting in front of Don.

Sue was a dark-haired woman with a nice, medium body. As Don looked at her, the light green negligee she was wearing looked beautiful on her. He could see her nipples through the material and the dark thatch of pussy hair, but the cut was high on her ass and her cheeks were visible.

"That looks nice on you," Don said.

"How about this one," Andrea said, standing in front of Don, her hands on her hips.

The negligee she was wearing had holes where the nipples stuck through the material and no crotch in the panties. Don could see her fiery-red pussy hairs plainly, as well as the slit of her pussy. Everyone's eyes were on Don as he stared at her.

"That's great," Don said. "I really like that one."

"Why is that?" Andrea asked.

"It looks very sexy, that's why." Don said.

"Why do you say that?" Andrea asked.

"Well, obviously you wouldn't have to take it off for anything, would you?" Don said.

Everyone laughed when he said this.

"You didn't tell us how smart he was," Maria laughed

"How about this one, Don?" Debi asked, spinning around in front of him.

As Don looked at Debi, she was wearing a light pink negligee that was more of a mini-skirt, ending just about on a line with the bottom of her pussy, with no panties.

"I like that one," Don said with a smile.

"Why is that?" Joan asked.

Don blushed when she asked him that and didn't answer.

"It's okay, Don," Debi said, "you can tell them what you think."

"I like it because it shows your pussy," he said blushing.

"Why do you like it to show the pussy?" Joan asked.

"Well, you're wearing these things to excite someone, right? Well, the ones that are just gauzy are interesting, but the ones that show a peek or more of what's under them without any material in the way, well, that's what I like."

"Spoken like a true man," Andrea laughed.

"And you think it doesn't matter who wears what, it's just the same for everyone?" Denise asked.

"I guess so," Don said, not sure what she meant.

"Do you like this one?" Denise said, standing in front of him.

As Don looked at her, he smiled. This one was light grey. It fit her perfectly, almost like it was designed with her body in mind. It was just narrow enough in the front that the shape of her pussy was visible, but without actually being able to see it, and it had small slits over the breasts, allowing a glimpse of them.

"That looks great on you," he said.

"I think this one would look great on you," Doreen said, indicating the one she was wearing.

"I don't think so," Denise said. "I don't shave like you and it doesn't look that comfortable."

"Oh, it is really comfortable," Doreen said. "Why don't you try it on," she said, stepping out of the negligee.

Denise quickly stepped out of the negligee she was wearing right in front of Don. When she lifted her leg to step out of that panties, Don could just make out the slit of her pussy. Pulling on the negligee that Doreen handed her, Denise pulled it on, pulling it up into her pussy. Then turning to Don, she turned in a circle.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked.

"It looks great on you," Don said, "but I definitely think that one looks better with no hair."

"I don't know about that," Denise laughed, running her fingers through the hair that covered her pussy lips.

"You should all just shave and then try them on," Doreen suggested. "If the negligee doesn't do the trick, I promise you shaving will."

"I couldn't do that," Maria said, "my husband would have a fit."

"He'd have a fit, all right, he'd never get his tongue out of it again," Doreen laughed. "Believe me, I know."

"I'd like to try that," Andrea said. "If it doesn't work, I could always let it grow back."

"Joan, do you have a razor?" Doreen asked.

"Sure," Joan said, "I'll get one."

Joan quickly returned with a razor and a bowl of water and a towel, handing it to Andrea. Andrea stepped out of the negligee she was wearing and sat on the edge of her seat and began to shave her pussy. The other women watched in fascination as she began to shave, and Don tried not to stare. Andrea noticed him looking away.

"Don, would you like to watch me shave myself?" Andrea asked, smiling at Doreen as she did.

Doreen just smiled back at her as Don nodded that he would.

"Well, come sit right here," Andrea said, indicating the floor in front of her.

As Don moved to sit on the floor right in front of Andrea, there was some murmuring from some of the other women. Don watched intently as Andrea shaved her pussy, stripping the red hairs from her pussy with each stroke of the razor. Finally she finished and wiped her pussy with a towel, then rubbed her fingers on herself, feeling how smooth it was.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked, displaying herself to everyone, her knees apart.

"It looks -- it looks --" Don stammered.

"It looks what, Don?" Andrea asked, looking at him.

"Tasty," Don said shyly.

"Tasty?" Andrea laughed. "Why do you say that?"

"It looks like strawberry shortcake," he replied as the other women laughed.

"Strawberry shortcake, huh?" Andrea laughed. "Do you like strawberry shortcake?"

"It's my favorite dessert," Don said, not thinking.

There was more laughter now as he said that. Andrea just smiled at him, softly stroking herself as she felt the smoothness of her pussy.

"Would you like a taste, Don?" Andrea asked softly.

There were several gasps when she said this and then total silence.

"You mean right here, now?" Don asked.

"Sure, right here, now," Andrea said, a twinkle in her eye.

"I'd be embarrassed," Don confessed.

"But you'd like to taste it, would you?" Andrea asked.

"It's okay, Don, you just tell the truth," Doreen said.

"Well, yeah," Don said.


"Well, if you'd like to and your mother doesn't object, I'd like you to taste my strawberry shortcake," Andrea laughed, still stroking herself.

Don blushed and looked at his mother.

"You're old enough to make your own decisions now, Don" she said.

"I'd like to," he said quietly.

"Then please, go ahead," Andrea said, drawing her feet up onto the edge of the seat, her knees apart, her pussy just gaping at him.

Debi moved to kneel next to Don.

"Go ahead, do it," she said, encouraging him.

Glancing at his mother and ignoring the shocked looks on some of the faces, Don lowered his face towards Andrea's newly shaved pussy. Sticking out his tongue, Don gently slid his tongue up and down the length of Andrea's pussy, tracing the slit. She let out a sigh, then reached down between her legs and pulled her pussy lips open, exposing the red interior of her pussy to him. Don bent forward and dragged his tongue up through her pussy, flicking the clit as he did so. Andrea sighed again, then gasped as Don suddenly plunged his tongue right into her hole, driving it as far up her hole as he could. He licked and slurped at her pussy for a couple of minutes then sat back, pussy juice smeared across his face.

"Um, that was nice, Don," Andrea said. "And did it taste like strawberry shortcake to you?"

"Well, no, it didn't," Don replied.

"What did it taste like?" she asked.

"Like pussy," Don replied.

"Like pussy," Andrea exclaimed. "You know what pussy tastes like?"

"Uh-huh," Don replied, embarrassed.

"And do you like tasting pussy?" Andrea asked, her fingers busy in her own pussy.

"Yeah, I do," he replied.

"Would anyone else like their pussy licked by Don?" Andrea asked laughing.

"He can lick my pussy for me," Becky said with a laugh. "God knows it's been long enough."

Everyone laughed when she said this, with several comments that it had been so long that they forgot what it was like.

"Do you want to lick Becky's pussy for her, Don?" Andrea asked with a smile.

"Sure," Don said.

"Well, come on, Becky, have a seat," Andrea said, standing up.

With a laugh Becky moved over to Andrea's seat. Then pulling her negligee panties off, she sat down and propped her knees up on the edge of the seat just like Andrea had done, her big, puffy pussy sticking out at them.

"Go ahead, Don, lick my pussy for me, too," Becky said, blushing as she saw the looks some of them were giving her. "You can look at me any way you'd like," she said to the others, "but I don't see any of you offering to lick my pussy, and God knows it's long overdue."

Don couldn't believe his luck as he bent forward and licked Becky's pussy, snaking his tongue through her pussy lips and lighting on her clit. Becky groaned as he began to slide his tongue up and down, in and out of her pussy, plunging it into her hole and slurping at the juices which quickly gathered there. He licked and slurped for several minutes then sat back, licking his lips.

"Don't stop now," Becky said. "I'm just about ready to cum."

There was some laughter at the desperation in Becky's voice as Don bent again to lick her pussy, sucking with determination. Becky was starting to squirm in her seat, bucking against his face as he continued to slide his tongue in and out of her pussy. Then suddenly she gasped, clasping his head as she began to cum, humping against his face as her juices cascaded into his eagerly lapping mouth. When she finished cumming, Don sat back, smacking his lips as he tasted the last of her orgasm.

There was now quite a bit of murmuring as Becky sat there, her feet up and her pussy pointed at them. Slowly she let her feet down to the floor, then leaned forward and kissed Don.

"Thank you very much, Don. That was just wonderful. It's been a long time for me," Becky said.

"Doesn't your husband lick your pussy?" Don asked puzzled.

"Not in many years," Becky said.

"Wow, he's sure missing out," Don exclaimed as the other women laughed.

"Anyone else want their pussy sucked?" Andrea asked with a laugh. "If you're interested, that is, Don."

"I don't mind," Don said, a smile on his face. "I didn't think this would be so much fun."

There was some laughter as he said this, then Denise spoke up.

"I suppose I wouldn't mind," she said. "It's been a long time for me, too."

Moving over to the seat that Becky had just vacated, Denise stepped out of the negligee she was wearing and sat down, her knees together, a little nervous. Then she slowly drew her knees up and apart, resting her feet on the edge of the chair, her pussy sticking out from between her legs. Don could see her clit sticking out from her pussy lips, which were slightly gaping open. Bending forward, he immediately glued his lips to her clit and sucked, causing her to gasp out loud. Then he lowered his attention to her hole and plunged his tongue up into her hole, slurping on the juices that he found there. Denise was moaning as he continued to fuck her pussy with his tongue, sluicing it in and out of her pussy as he lapped up her juices. Then she gave a little shout and started shaking as her orgasm poured over her, flooding Don's mouth as he drank her cum. When she stopped shaking, Don sat back, the flavor of yet another pussy smeared across his face.

"Oh, that was just wonderful," Denise said. "Thank you so much."

"Who's next?" Andrea asked with a laugh.

Joan and Sue both spoke up at once and everyone laughed.

"It has to be one at a time, I'm afraid," Andrea laughed. "He only has one tongue."

"I could help," Debi said.

"How's that?" Andrea asked her with a smile.

"Well, Don could suck one of them and I'll lick the other," Debi said.

"These are some children you have, Doreen," Andrea laughed.

"Yes, they are, aren't they," she replied with a smile.

"Are you sure, Debi?" Andrea asked.

"Sure I am," she replied. "It looks like fun. Besides, I want my pussy licked, too," she added.


There was much laughter as she said this and they made room on the sofa for both Joan and Sue to sit. Joan stripped off her panties and sat on the sofa, her big, hairy pussy sticking out over the edge. Then Sue stripped and sat down, revealing a nicely trimmed pussy. Don knelt down in front of Joan and stared at her big, hairy pussy. Then reaching forward with his hands, he held her pussy lips open and plunged his face into her pussy, jamming his tongue up into her hole and gluing his lips to her, sucking and slurping at the juices pouring forth.

At the same time Debi knelt in front of Sue, and smiling at her, gently parted her knees, pushing her feet up onto the edge of the sofa. Sue's pussy lips parted, revealing the nice red interior of her pussy, her clit sticking out. As everyone watched in fascination, Debi lowered her face to Sue's pussy, sticking her tongue directly into her hole, sucking on her. As she moaned with delight Debi slurped and sucked at her pussy, while at the same time Don was busy in Joan's pussy. The room was full of the sounds of Don and Debi slurping in the pussies in front of them, and the other women were all rubbing themselves as they watched. Then suddenly Joan shouted out and started cumming, flooding Don's face as he slurped and gulped as fast as he could. Then he sat back and watched as Debi continued to suck Sue's pussy. Finally Sue moaned and began to cum, humping against Debi's face as she continued to slurp at her juices. Finally she stopped and sat back on her heels, a big smile on her face.

"Umm, that was tasty," Debi said.

"God, that was wonderful," Sue said, sitting up and staring at Debi. "Where did you learn to do that?" she asked.

"At summer camp," Debi replied as everyone laughed.

"Well, Maria, how about you?" Andrea asked, looking at her.

"I don't know," Maria said. "I don't know."

"What about me?" Debi asked, jumping up on the sofa and pulling her knees up and apart. "I want someone to lick me, too."

"I'll lick your pussy for you," Andrea said as everyone gasped.

As Andrea lowered her face into Debi's pussy, Doreen moved over and sat next to her on the sofa, pulling her knees up and apart, her bald pussy splitting open so they could all see. Suddenly as everyone gasped, Don lowered his face into his mother's pussy, slurping and licking her. Doreen just smiled as she sat there, her hand resting on Don's head as he sucked her pussy. Next to her Andrea was slurping and sucking Debi's pussy. Very quickly Doreen felt her orgasm build, probably as much from the excitement of watching Don suck all the pussies as from the talent of his tongue. She felt her release as Don's tongue was jammed up into her hole, and her juices cascaded into his waiting mouth. Then next to her she felt Debi stiffen as her orgasm began. She could hear Andrea's tongue slurping in Debi's pussy as she licked and sucked her juices from her.

Finally it was done and everyone just sat around, not saying much. Only Maria hadn't had her pussy sucked. As Don stood up from where he had been kneeling for the past 45 minutes, Debi pointed at the front of his pants where his cock was straining to get out.

"Looks like Don got horny from all his pussy sucking," Debi said with a laugh.

"Well, I should hope so," Joan commented. "It made me horny just watching. Is anyone interested in relieving his problem?"

There was some laughter and some lip licking as she said this, but nobody spoke up. Finally Maria spoke.

"I'll do it," she said to their surprise. "I'm ready to have my pussy sucked, too," she said, rubbing herself.

Everyone laughed as she said this, and Maria stepped out of her negligee, revealing a nicely trimmed pussy. As she stood there with her hand in her pussy, Debi reached forward and pulled Don's pants down, then his underwear, revealing his raging cock. There were some murmurs of appreciation, and Don looked around him, seeing all of the women with their pussies exposed standing around him. With Debi and Joan tugging him over to the sofa, Don allowed himself to be pushed back so that he was laying on the sofa on his back, his cock sticking straight up in the air. Then they urged Maria over to the sofa. Don reached out and grabbed her thigh, pulling her onto his face, sticking his tongue right into her pussy. Maria gasped as she felt his tongue invading her pussy, then moaned as she felt her juices beginning to flow. Then at Debi's urging, Maria leaned forward and grasped Don's cock in her hand, squeezing it. Then opening her mouth, she allowed his cock to slide in, licking it with her tongue as he continued to search her pussy with his. Very quickly she was sucking with abandon as everyone gathered around to watch. Maria was squirming and mewling with excitement as Don's tongue drove her wild. Suddenly she screamed as her orgasm tore through her body, shaking her violently as Don slurped up her juices as they flowed.

Maria just lay there, squeezing Don's cock in her hand, overcome by the power of her orgasm. Finally Joan moved forward and straddled Don, easily swallowing his cock into her big, hairy pussy and began to ride him.

"If you're not going to suck it, I'll ride," she declared, proudly holding her head up as she slid back and forth on his cock.

The rest of the women were murmuring as they watched Joan ride Don's cock. Doreen smiled with delight as she watched her son servicing and being serviced by all of these older women. Then suddenly Debi and Andrea dropped to the floor, locked in a 69 as they slurped at each other's pussies. Everyone's attention was divided between watching Joan fucking Don and Debi and Andrea sucking each other. Maria's face was just inches from the action of Don's cock sliding in and out of Joan's hairy pussy, and his tongue was still busy flitting in and out of her pussy.

Finally he gave a shout and began to cum, pumping his cum into Joan's eager pussy, splashing his seed up into her. When he finished cumming, Joan slowly got to her feet, her pussy squishy and gooey from the fucking. Maria immediately grabbed Don's cock again and sucked it into her mouth, slurping all of the combined goo from his cock. Doreen took this opportunity to grab Joan by the hand and pulled her down on the floor right next to Andrea and Debi. Kneeling between her thighs, Doreen parted her thick, hairy pussy lips and jammed her tongue right up into her, slurping at the cum cocktail that came dribbling out. While she was sucking Joan's pussy, Denise walked over and squatted down on Joan's face, rubbing her pussy on her face until she began to flick out her tongue and lick and suck her.

Maria's sucking on Don's cock had quickly gotten him hard again, and crawling down his body from his face, Maria impaled herself on his cock, her back to him, and began to ride. Becky took advantage of this to climb up on his face, plastering her pussy to his mouth as he began to suck her. The sounds of sucking and fucking filled the room. Soon the sounds of orgasms filled the room as pussy after pussy flowed freely into sucking mouths. When everyone had finally stopped cumming there was only silence, the sound of heavy breathing filling the room.

"Well, I never imagined a negligee party quite like this," Joan admitted with a laugh.

"This sure is fun," Debi agreed, climbing to her feet and moving over to where Don lay on the couch, his cock still covered with Maria's pussy.


Helping her to stand up, Debi bent over and sucked her brother's cock into her mouth, slurping the juices from him. Then without a thought, she quickly mounted him, sliding his cock all the way up into her pussy. There were some gasps as they saw Debi mount her brother. She rode him in a frenzy, fucking him hard. Very quickly he approached orgasm, shouting as his cum shot up into her pussy. Debi just sat on Don's cock for a minute, then slowly dragged her pussy off from around his cock and slid up to his face, plastering her gooey pussy on his mouth. Don immediately began to suck her pussy, slurping their cum cocktail with delight as the rest of the women watched in amazement. When he had finished sucking her clean, Debi stood up, a big smile on her face.