All Comments on 'Summer Camp Lessons: The Beginning'

by Diana Retnuhvek

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hot hot HOT !

glad to see THE BEST WRITER for LITEROTICA back again!

simply amazing. you combine the whole CFNM scenario along with gigantic cocks. all of this plus the added element of a foot/leg fetish --intoxicating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Thank you Ms. Retnuhvek!

Your stories are amazing, having the girls discuss and complain about their boyfriend's penis size, the girls looking at Playgirl magazines from older sisters passing down there legacy. The girls working together to educate and show the girl who had never seen a penis before...seems as if there's this thrilling network of girls and women who ensure they keep each other informed of new boyfriend's size, a new issue of Playgirl, perhaps a visit they made to a nude beach (while they wore swim suits) or a male review whose dancers were well endowed!

Keep it up girls...we love you checking out our dicks, even if mine is only 4 1/2 inches erect.

Thanks Ms. Diana, thanks for taking the time to write for us!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HOT!!!

I love your stories!!! I wish my guy had a big dick. At least, I've trained him well in CFNM.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel8923 days ago

As a woman, I just can't trust you to mention how large a female character's breasts are anymore. Not since I found out that you somehow think a C-cup is GINORMOUS rather than medium/average sized and that women with D-cup or larger breasts like my girlfriend don't exist in the worlds of your settings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous