Summer Camp Lessons: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So big," she said. She placed the ruler down along his penis, and noticed it was over eight inches long just when it was soft.

"How do I...um...make it hard?" she asked, licking her lips.

Kenny stared at her gorgeous body.

"You could start by putting on that bikini you were wearing the other day," he said.

The girl went into the other room to change while Kenny stood there naked.

It was okay for her to see him but not for him to see her. He just followed the rules though. He dreamed she had perfect breasts underneath that top of hers, a thick, luxorious bush between her legs. The thought was beginning to give him an erection.

She returned looking sexier than ever, her legs even more tan now from days out in the sun.

"Um, make it big," she said, staring at it.

"You're making it big," he said right back at her. His penis started to rise, getting thicker and longer and harder. Her brown eyes widened as she watched in fascination.

He now stroked it openly in front of her. She put her hand around her mouth out of shyness.

"It won't bite you," he said.

She shook her head with a smirk.

"This thing is insane," she said, wagging it back and forth.

The boy laughed and grabbed her shoulder gently. "Come on, measure it," he said.

Rebecca went back to her task, and placed the ruler along the mighty shaft that now ran parallel to the floor.

"What happens when you get a boner in public? Doesn't it, like, rip through your pants?" she asked.

"I try to keep it relaxed," he responded.

She was in disbelief a man's penis could be as big as young Kenny's. She placed the ruler along the top of it, and it barely reached past the head.

"Jesus, it's like 11 inches long," she said.

Even though her task was done, Rebecca kept staring at his penis. She marveled at it.

"It would be so funny if it just like, kept growing as you get older, and you had like a two-foot dick," Rebecca joked.

"Could be. Look at this thing," he said, himself in awe as he jutted out his midsection.

"Look. I know I have a boyfriend and all, but...I...I want to give you a handjob," said the girl.

Kenny wasn't about to turn her down. This 18-year-old sweetheart was the best thing that happened to him at this boring camp. His penis also agreed, and it bobbed up and down while he walked to the other end of the bed to sit down next to the girl.

"God it's so big," Rebecca said.

She stroked it, and it grew and grew. "Jesus," she said, staring at it the whole time.

"Seen a lot of dicks?" asked Kenny while being stroked.

"No, I mean, I'm not a slut or anything, but...me and the girls were looking at some magazines, and you know," Rebecca said.

"Looking at their dicks? Oh God," said Kenny as he started to get close.

The two carried on a conversation while the girl jerked him off.

"You know, just curious," she said. "Some of the black guys, jeez, they had some real doozers."

"Speaking of doozers," said the young white boy, who challenged the theory that all white guys are average when it comes to penis size. His penis tightened up and straightened out. He was about to erupt.

He began to shoot, and shoot, and shoot. A few thick shots of come burst out onto the wood floor in front of him.

He was actually a bit embarrassed, and Rebecca was speechless at first. Her hand was drenched in come, and as she took it away from the young man's mighty penis, the phallus bobbed up and down for a second, like a chicken with its head cut off. It didn't know what to do - it had just erupted but was already starting to get hard again.

"My boyfriend's didn't shoot that much. Yours is like a hose or something," she said.

"Probably because your cock is so huge," she said, wanting to talk dirty for him. "That probably has a lot to do with it."

--------------------

The next few days were interesting ones. Rumors spread everywhere amongst the girls that one of the boys at the camp had an 11-inch penis, and some groups of them, the more wild ones, would come up to Kenny and ask to see it.

He would usually oblige, unless he was in a hurry to get to one of the band sessions or something. But most of the time he was happy to show off.

He would usually take the girls behind some trees and drop his shorts, ushering in a chorus of "wows" and wide-eyed stares.

Kenny had never been so horny in his life, and he often saw Rebecca now for get-togethers.

"Want me to jerk you off?" she would say in a purposely vulgar way.

"Well, yeah," he would always reply. She would let him kiss her feet, suck on them sometimes. He would plant kisses on her behind when she wore a bikini. He loved her body, worshipped her every chance he got.

One day Kenny became the luckiest young man alive, as Rebecca gave into one of her deep urges.

While giving Kenny a handjob and making out with him at the same time, her mouth ventured downwards.

She began to kiss his muscular stomach, then kiss around his pubic area, the hairs tickling her chin.

"I don't even know if it's gonna fit, but I'm gonna try to give you a blowjob," she said, her eyes staring into his.

He gulped.

"Wanna blowjob?" she asked.

"Y-yes," he stammered.

Rebecca licked at the head at first, then slowly took it in her mouth. It was like she was sucking a lollipop, but then started to try to take some of the shaft into her warm, wet mouth.

Her lips now stretched around his phallus, and then her blonde hair fell into his lap as she bobbed up and down.

"Slurp-slurp," was all Kenny could hear. His eyes were closed. It was as if he was in a dream.

He purposely held out for as long as he could so he could fill her with his seed. Plus it felt so damn good, and he wanted this to last forever.

She would go back and forth between bobbing up and down on it and just massaging it with her tongue.

Kenny had to talk to her a bit.

"What would your boyfriend do if he knew about this?" he asked.

She reluctantly came up for air.

"My boyfriend doesn't need to know about this," she said, going back to sucking.

Kenny stared at the tops of her breasts as even more flesh became exposed.

The rigorous motion was causing her top to fall down a bit, and he could almost see her nipples. She realized this while sucking, and pulled her shirt back up.

He then stared at her thighs, the crotch of her short shorts tightened in all the way to expose almost her entire legs. Maybe it was his imagination, but he could even see a whisker from her bush poking out of her shorts.

All of this caused him to lose control, and he began to come. A lot.

"Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmm," moaned the girl as she was so aroused yet frightened by all she was swallowing.

Kenny just kept climaxing, coming and coming until there was no more.

Rebecca just kept gulping down his seed, her throat contracting and then loosening as if she was gulping down a bottle of water.

"My God, that was a load," she said, wiping her lips.

"That was quite a blowjob," he said, thanking her.

The two hugged. It would keep getting better.

-----------------------

After many daily sessions with Rebecca, Kenny got a little ahead of himself one day and tugged at the girl's shirt to release her breasts.

Her big boobs were still covered by a red, satin bra, but she was annoyed. Rebecca felt an urge to embarress Kenny, to get him into some hot water and enjoy seeing him squirm.

And what a perfect day for such an act.

It was a hot afternoon.

Chrissy White, the sexiest of the female counselors at the camp, sat in a chair, her tan legs relaxing up on her desk.

She was wearing a tight, white pair of shorts, and a shirt that barely concealed her large breasts. She had the end of a pencil in her mouth, playfully sucking on it.

She was getting horny being away for the summer and there being no men her age to fool around with. She was chatting on her cell phone with one of her friends who was coming to visit in a few days, and her friend complained about her new boyfriend "being a bit small."

They chatted and laughed, and Chrissy tried to comfort her. Neither of the women had had any good sex as of late.

"Seriously," the friend on the other line said. "I just want to find a guy, a big guy. And fuck the hell out of him."

"Oh come on," said Chrissy. "Now you're just being silly."

"I know, I know," said the friend. "But my birthday is coming up and I want to have some fun, be a little naughty."

Just when the conversation was getting good, Chrissy got a knock at her door. She hung up with her friend and pursued the visitors.

Two young girls entered, Rebecca and Kristina.

"This better be good girls, I am just about to go to lunch," Chrissy said.

The three sat down.

"There is this boy, he um, keeps flashing us," Rebecca said.

"What?" asked Chrissy.

"Yeah," said Kristina. "He keeps pulling his shorts down in front of us when he sees us. Really gross."

"Well, what is his name?" asked the concerned counselor.

Funny how the girls didn't know his whole name, just that he had a huge dick.

"Um, we just know his name is Kenny," said Kristina.

"Kenny...Kenny...hmmm. I think I know who it is," said Chrissy.

She dismissed the girls and got back to work. A few minutes later she phoned down to the cafeteria where all of the kids were having lunch at that hour.

She told the supervisor to order Kenny up to her office.

"Tell him I want him in my office right away," Chrissy said. "I have to speak with him."

CONTINUED IN PART ONE

12