All Comments on 'Summer Days Ch. 05 - Mom Finds Out'

by kinkboi

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
meh

I loved this series until this chapter. I'm disappointed that you added the mom. Ruined it for me.

Angelluv21Angelluv21about 6 years ago
Why

It was so good until this chapter. Rushed and the mom being added in killed it.

kinkboikinkboiabout 6 years agoAuthor
Bummer

So sad that people didn't like this chapter. It was actually suggested by a Literotica member via email that I include the father, which made me think about the mother. I got super turned on fantasizing about it, but so far its mostly gotten negative remarks. Oh well. Onward.

ctalonctalonabout 6 years ago
I did not think this was bad.

I actually liked this chapter and was hoping to see what happens next with mom now added to the story.

Julietv666Julietv666almost 6 years ago
Excellent!

This was an excellent chapter as well as an excellent series. Don't listen to the naysayers. Adding the mom to the mix was hot! I hope you continue to expand on her participation. Let's us see how depraved this story can get!

samsungguysamsungguyalmost 6 years ago
Best Chapter so far

Having the mom in it is hot! Looking forward to more.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 5 years ago
adding mo was hot

getting them both to submit was awesome, and loved the forced oral on mom.

daddysgoodgirl31daddysgoodgirl31over 2 years ago

This chapter is one of my favorites in Literotica. I love the unwilling submission. I love the forced oral and most of all I love the ending with Ian forcing him to cum into his mom. Seriously! Oh man so freaking good! I wish there were more stories like this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkinkboi@kinkboi
Trans male who loves men. Power bottom who occasionally tops.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES