All Comments on 'Summer of Change Ch. 01'

by ZexWizzard

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
silver766silver766about 10 years ago
Hot!!!!

I am absolutely thrilled to see you are writing again! I never gave up hope that you would come back. Let's face it when your muse calls upon you there is no choice. This story was hot. Please don't forsake us let's see how it will end. Can't wait to see how his mother teaches him to become a better lover than even his father.

Thank you from miss silver766.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The writer is sick in the head to write this

Rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fun story

Many intellectually superior are socially inept. Quite a few young men need confidence and mom can help in a big way. Often all it takes is a little show and helping hand.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 10 years ago
From the initial dialog, I kept picturing the kid as Sheldon from 'Big Bang Theory'

So I have to ask: was that your intent? Awkward conversations aside, does this mean that Amy Farrah Fowler has a chance of eventually getting laid?

JakeAllJakeAllabout 10 years ago
Amazing story

keep writing, you are great at it.

ZexWizzardZexWizzardabout 10 years agoAuthor
Zex here

To the "sick" comment, "Oh, I bet you say that to all of the incest/taboo writers. You might want to try another category."

To all others, Your comments are greatly appreciated. And just for the record, this story was written before I discovered "The Big Bang Theory." But I watch religiously.

jester9217jester9217about 10 years ago
welcome back

your the writer that first got me hooked and i wonder if you will repost that story

ZexWizzardZexWizzardabout 10 years agoAuthor
Jester

I am honored. Thank you.

KiTtEn_101KiTtEn_101about 10 years ago
Moreeeeee.....

Zex, this story was sooo good! Please do continue! I'm checking practically everyday to see if part 2 was posted. Lol.

I love your writing style. Keep it up!

KnightlyKnightlyalmost 10 years ago
Amazing Story

I LOVED the concept! You are the best author I've read. Your descriptive created a movie in my mind. I'm going to check, but I truly hope there is a chapter 2.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
he sounds like Data

from Star trek

It is merely an analytical analysis of a natural biological response to physiological stimulus.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
Why?

Why did you fail to finish this story? Get a bloke all hot and stiff and then nothing. Please if you are still around have a go at finishing this possibly hot sexy story.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
WTF? was that

It wasn't erotic and it didn't even answer the original question posed. WHY?

Answer: it's a physical way to share an emotional connection of romantic love

I like the basic concept but in my opinion the execution failed miserably. The storyline went from trying to answer a legitimate question from that type of person, to a creepy exploitation of simple minded caring mother by an analytical genius with a stunted sense of societal norms.

Disappointed

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Finally, an outstanding intellectual incest story. This is truly an amazing story. Most readers will probably forget that sex is approximately 90% mental. This story was very logically constructed. The plot was straight forward and very enlightening. The respect and control of the son was appropriate when compared to his intelligence. Story rated 5 stars. Would love to see it turned into a series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story but after 8 years no chapter 2 is a bummer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Odd story you needed to continue with more. Such a bright kid to be so stupid he needs to learn what sex is really like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous