Summer of Change Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZexWizzard
ZexWizzard
179 Followers

Then, in her mind, he raised himself from between her legs and brought his huge swollen penis to the lips of her cunt. The head separated her folds and drove slowly and purposefully down into the length of her passage till his balls slapped her ass as the head of his dick came to a stop to knock on the door of her womb, if only in her imagination. Upon impact an orgasm racked her body and exploded between her legs. Her greedy fingers dug deeper and her thumb pressed and massaged her clit to send a second climax surging through her pelvis.

It was filthy, but she couldn't stop herself. It felt so devilishly delicious. It had been so long. She thought it something she would never feel again, and yet here it was. Two more waves swept over her, each slightly greater that the last, after which her body relented to ease into several aftershocks that clinched at Victors visionary cock, and eased her into a calm afterglow. Her breathing, which she hadn't noticed coming in gasps and spasms, returned to a deep steady rhythm feeding oxygen back into her system.

She tried to stand and found she could only by holding onto the railings Victor had installed into the shower walls. Using them she turned herself several times rinsing the residue of soap from her body. When she felt herself capable she stepped from the shower stall and pulled a towel from the rack as she took a seat on the lid of the toilet.

'Whew,' she thought, shaking herself back to reality.

Then to herself she said out loud, "Damn that felt so good. After all this time, I guess I really needed that."

A few minutes after Bell had put on her usual evening gown and started dinner, Jason arrived home. Victor's Stingray, that Jason had been given for his 16th birthday, just as his father had wanted, pulled in beside his mother's car and came to a stop in the garage. She heard the garage door close as he came in the side door with a package that he promptly placed in one of the cupboards he frequently used.

"Dinner will be ready in a few minutes," she said, then asked, "You want to get cleaned up first?"

"Sure," he answered, "I'll be right back down." She heard him ascend the stairs as she finished setting the table. A few minutes later their meal was in place and she took her seat waiting for him to reappear. Then, as if on cue, she heard him bound down the staircase and around the corner dressed in his usual house shorts and tank top and watched him take his seat.

As soon as he came to rest, he pulled up short as if in recognition, and said, "You're different."

"What?" she replied with a chuckle, "What do you mean?"

"Something about you has changed," he stated, "You didn't put your hair up for one thing, but that's not it."

Her hand automatically went to her hair which was draped over each of her shoulders. In the aftermath of the incident, she had forgotten to put it back up.

"I'm just being lazy tonight," she said, "But, I took off work today and I had just gotten out of the shower just before you arrived home. A day of rest in the middle of the week does wonders for a person."

"That's not it," he said, "I've seen you refreshed as many times as not. This is something else."

"Like what, pray tell?" she asked.

"I don't know... just yet," he answered, "But it will come to me. It always does."

Fidgeting, she adjusted herself in her seat, self-conscious now that he had noticed anything out of sort concerning her. She hadn't thought that far ahead, that he would perceive the subtle change that her incident in the shower had brought on.

"We've never kept anything from one another," he stated. "I'll figure it out anyway, you know that."

"Well, it hadn't occurred to me that you would be able to tell," she said with a sigh, "And yes, there has never been any reason for us to keep anything from each other. That's really a good thing, which has allowed me never to distrust you." She hesitated a moment, then continued, "We'll talk about it after dinner."

"Okay," he said with a shrug, smiling.

Throughout dinner and their normal conversation, he kept surveying his mother's speech, choice of words, actions and reactions, taking mental notes of each deviation from her normal behavior. She sensed him doing so, but could do nothing. It would also change nothing. She had already agreed to discuss the matter after dinner and it was just a question of whether he could figure it out on his own before she volunteered the information. It was all quite unsettling for her however. These were much different circumstances than they usually shared.

As each of them finished their dinner she gathered the dishes, placing them in the sink to do later while he was watching TV or surfing the internet. He picked up behind her what she couldn't carry on her first trip and added them to the pile. He turned on the water and used the sprayer to wet them for pre-wash.

Then without any emotion or change in his tone of voice he stated, "You had an orgasm."

"Victor Jason Davenport the third," she said, crossing her arms and in as much of an authoritative tone as she could muster.

"Well, you did," he replied chuckling. "What brought that on, our project for this evening?"

"It's not a project," she said. "I was simply going to attempt to explain to you 'the why' of coupling, and no... well not directly anyway. This is quite awkward, and very embarrassing."

"You shouldn't be embarrassed," he said, "There's nothing to be embarrassed about. I understand it is a natural biological process. I have knowledge of all the known scientific attributes of that process from the clinical perspective. What I lack, and simply wish to know is why I have never been compelled to include myself in such activities. As a result, I have never experienced such firsthand. Frankly, I am the only unnatural component in this equation. You've done nothing wrong."

"I had just never anticipated having this conversation with my own son. Especially afterward, having to discuss the specifics of it with my own son," she replied.

"I am your biological offspring," he stated before added further, "but under the circumstances you should think of me as your colleague. To me it is a project. And while we are on the subject of our project, what caused your orgasm?"

"Colleague, huh?" she stated.

"That's right," he replied, "It just happens to be a study in sexuality. And for once, a course of study in which you are already far more familiar with than I. I am actually the junior member of this group. You should be taking the initiative as well as full advantage of this opportunity and see it as such."

"I hadn't thought about it along those lines." she said.

"Sure," he replied. "I only wish to learn. I need to be enlightened. And I am going to be or I am not going to college this fall, I meant that the other day. College life is prevalent with the activity in question, and although I am not making direct plans on becoming a participant, I am not going to make myself a member of an environment of which I am totally ignorant of its most common social interactive properties."

"I see," she said, raising one eyebrow.

"Yes," he replied, exiting the kitchen and moving the conversation to the living room. "Now, what caused your orgasm?" he asked, as he sat down in his father's chair.

Bell rolled her eyes as she followed him into the living room and took a seat on the couch, seeing finally there was no way around the course he was insisting upon taking. That was one of his most endearing traits really, persistent almost to a fault in his pursuit of a chosen objective.

"Oh, alright," she said finally, "I wasn't going to use them unless it became absolutely necessary, but I bought three erotic videos today just in case we needed some sort of... well, visual aid or illustrative tool. Since I had no idea where this 'project' was headed or exactly how I was going to explain to you what little you didn't already understand and in what capacity, that's all I knew to do as a failsafe."

"And you watched one," he stated.

"Well, I watched two actually," she answered, "just to preview them."

"And as a result, you had an orgasm," he said.

"Yes... well no, what I mean is more than one," she volunteered, "But just from the second video. That's why I didn't preview the third."

"Must have been one hell of a video," he replied.

"That's not funny," she scolded, "and you watch your mouth."

"Sorry," he relented, smiling with his hands in the air, "Humor has never been my strong suit, I know. But... and this will sound irrelevant given the results, was the video that erotic?"

"Actually no," she answered, "The video was sensual of course, but it was the memory of your father it invoked that caused my reaction. I wasn't even watching the movie when it occurred. I was in the shower afterward and I couldn't get the image of your father out of my mind."

She fell silent for a moment, but he knew there was more.

"Go on," he said, prompting her.

"Jason," she began again, "this is, well quite..."

"Quite necessary," he interrupted, "I assure you. Go on, please."

"Well," she explained with a sigh, "as I began to wash, I in turn became even more aroused with the image of your father becoming more vivid in my mind. Each touch, of myself by myself..." she swallowed, then took another deep breath to continue, "escalated my condition until I couldn't help but bring it to its conclusion."

"Excellent!" he said, "Self arousal, leading to masturbation, resulting in orgasmic gratification. How long had it been since you had, uh... indulged in this activity?"

"Never," she said. "This was my first experience. And it was completely unplanned."

"Fascinating," he said as he rose from his chair, "We must see this video."

"I've seen it," she said bluntly, "Thank you, no."

"You have, yes," he replied, "But I haven't, and we haven't. What I wouldn't give to have witnessed your first experience firsthand, but that is impossible now of course. The only other option is to repeat the process in order to observe it on a sequential secondary level."

"You expect me to masturbate for my son?" she exclaimed.

"No, no," he answered, "of course not. I only wish to observe your physical reactions to the video in question. I need to become familiar with the physiological changes that take place within the female body upon exposure to stimuli of a sensual nature, in order to recognize it when coming into contact with the same myself.

"You make me sound like an experiment," she said.

"You're not, of course," he replied, "But it is. I have never consciously been exposed to such reactions, and that is essential if I am to understand the process from firsthand experience. Comprehending what is taking place will hopefully lead my own senses to some level of awareness themselves. Mine appear to be dormant. We must remedy that, and before the fall semester. Where are the videos?"

"In... my bedroom," she answered.

"Then, let's go to your bedroom," he replied.

He rose from his father's chair and started up the stairs. Bell took one more deep breath and let it out, then stood from the couch and followed. Upon reaching her room he opened the door to let her enter first then followed her in. She hesitantly retrieved the videos from the shelf and handed them to him, not knowing what else he wanted her to do.

"Which one?" he asked.

She pointed out the first she had watched that had had no 'effect' on her. Then the second that had reminded her of his father and had invoked the image of him. He discarded the first and the third, throwing them to the head of her bed, then opened the second to insert into the player.

She took an uneasy seat at the foot of the bed as he picked up the remote and keyed the video to play. Taking a seat beside her, for the next hour and five minutes they watched the couple engage in various arrays of sexual entanglement.

Bell, however not becoming aroused as before, found herself in a state of discomfort watching such a display while sitting right beside her own son. As the video concluded Jason hit stop and ejected it from the player.

Jason spoke first, to say, "It is clear that you have not been stirred in any way by your second viewing."

"Well, no," she said in agreement, "But the conditions are quite different. And as you pointed out, it was my second time to view it. Except for the last several minutes it was already familiar to me."

"Dad was in the habit of watching things of this nature?" he asked.

"Not after we were married," she answered, "but he admitted to me that before we met he had."

Intrigued, Jason asked, "Why not after you met and married."

"He said he didn't need it," she replied.

"How so?" he questioned.

"Jason," she answered, "this is all so very awkward. I'm not embarrassed anymore really, but the answers to some of your questions..."

"Will only help to enlighten me to the problem of why I am not... well, stimulated." he explained, "Although the video has piqued by interest, I don't feel as though its representations have provoked anything in me. Why were things of this nature unnecessary for him after you were married?"

She took a deep breath and let it out as before and said, "These are my words and not his, and I don't want to appear to be 'ring my own bell' as it were, no pun intended, but he said I was all he ever needed in the way of stimulation."

"You stimulated him," Jason stated.

"Yes," she replied.

"Naturally, I suppose," said Jason.

"Well, in a manner of speaking, yes. But directly, no," she replied, "I wouldn't say naturally, exactly. But in a manner some wives stimulate their husbands inside relationships that are akin to the one your father and I shared. A relationship in which each enjoys pleasing the other."

"How do you mean?" he asked.

"Many partners, male and female alike, won't go to any extra trouble for their mate. Your father and I, and especially on my part, would go as far as the other wanted. Your father wasn't into anything our society considers kinky, like some of the things you can read or hear about or now expose yourself to on the internet. But we would do for each other anything the other wanted. I didn't need much from your father beyond his love and attention, but physically he requested quite a bit from me when it became apparent early in our marriage I was willing to go along with his desires. It was even fun for me also, with him anyway. I rather enjoyed pleasing your father."

"What did you do for him?" he asked.

"Well, I would... dance for him for one thing. In revealing outfits," she replied. When he didn't reply immediately she understood he was waiting for more details, and then motioned so with his hand, so she finally admitted, "Erotically, and I would strip for him. He enjoyed me teasing him that way."

"And that's what 'turned him on'?" asked Jason.

"More than any other one thing I guess, yes," she answered.

"Do you still have a few of these... outfits?" asked Jason

"Uh... what?" she asked raising an eyebrow then enquired, "Why?"

"I want to see them or one anyway," he answered, "I need to know why my father was so drawn to that type of entertainment. I was aware that some men enjoyed that type of eroticism, but until today I was unaware of my own father's interest."

Then, with his next question seeming to be directed directly at her, he asked, "If he could be stimulated by such a display, why hadn't a similar interest been provoked in his own son concerning other females?"

She replied simply, "I... I don't know."

"Well, let's just see if we can find out, shall we," he asked, "Where do you keep them?"

"I haven't looked in years," she said, understanding all of this was highly irregular but at the same time being caught up in the moment, she wanted to give her son space to explore where his new born interest was taking him, "I know I had discarded several of them, but whatever is left should be in the back of my closet. Having no use for them anymore since your father died, they would have been worked to the far right wall I suppose."

He went to her closet and worked his way to its far right back, pushing her dresses and daily outfits to one side until he found them mashed together to themselves just as she had suggested. There were three, with one still bearing its store tags.

"This one is new," he said, pulling a bright purple one from the group.

"Oh, yes. I had forgotten," she replied. "That was the last one I bought the week... well... I'd never gotten the chance to wear that one."

She watched him survey the shear garment for a few moments in silence. Sensing an ever so slight change in her son, one she had never seen before, she was suddenly afraid for him. Whatever it was that he was feeling, she didn't want it slipping from his grasp, especially if he was on the verge of awareness.

Not knowing what else to do, her mind could think of only the most obvious. As a result, she asked, "Would you like for me to put it on?"

With almost no change in his demeanor, but without any hesitation, he answered simply, "Yes," as he held it out in her direction.

She stood slowly to her feet from the bed and walked past him toward the bathroom as she took the thin fabric from his grip. As she approached the bathroom door she pulled a pair of high heels from her shoe tree. A feeling of déjà vu settled over her as she realized how many times she had taken exactly the same path for his father.

As she looked back over her shoulder she said, "This will take just a few minutes."

He simply nodded to her silently.

As soon as she reached the inside of the bathroom, she closed the door gently behind herself. Hurriedly, she retrieved the tool she had not used since her husband had passed, not even knowing if the thing would even work. Pulling her electric clippers/razor from its stand she flipped the switch and, 'Bzzz', surprisingly found it to be in working order.

She stripped, spread her legs and then used the clippers to quickly but carefully remove the smaller than average female bush from above her crotch. Sliding the clippers back into place automatically activated the razor. She then used it to remove the remaining stubble down to skin level. The results were never as smooth as a shave, but it was fresh and was always good enough in a pinch when pressed for time, something that had not occurred for more than six years.

Slipping on the pumps first out of habit, her husband always having preferred her in heels especially when she was naked, she then removed the tags from the garment and slipped into the tiny bikini underwear. Pulling the form fitting nightie into place, which just barely covered her panties, she then glimpsed herself in the mirror.

First, she was amazed the thing actually still fit, and second that she looked as good in such a thing as she remembered.

'Okay son, maybe this will settle the matter,' she thought as she turned back toward the bathroom door and her bedroom beyond.

As she emerged from her bathroom she found Jason leaned over onto one elbow across the near corner of the bed. He apparently had placed one of the videos back into the player and had turned it off when she came out. He half sat up and just stared at his mother as she stepped farther into the room. She made a half turn and stopped, before turning all the way around for his inspection.

"How do I look?" she asked, not being able to think of anything else to say.

"You look great," he replied, but in a manner and tone she had never seen nor heard.

"Well, this is what I used to wear," she said.

Then, with nothing else coming to mind, she turned all the way around again.

"When you danced for Dad," he finished for her.

"Yes," she replied, placing both hands on her hips and striking a pose.

ZexWizzard
ZexWizzard
179 Followers