Summer of Change Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZexWizzard
ZexWizzard
179 Followers

"I guess I can see why he enjoyed it so much," he replied.

"Well... thank you," she said.

"To music, I assume," he stated.

"Well yes... of course," she confirmed.

He lifted both hands palms up into the air and said, "Well?"

"Dance?" she questioned.

"Sure, why not?" he asked in reply, "I need to see what captivated my father so. What it was that drove his desire. I am familiar with love, you and I love each other for instance, but as I understand it, desire is driven as much by lust as well. Show me what you did to spark his... want of you. Maybe I will be able to gain an understanding of how to find that in myself for the opposite sex."

Standing there essentially naked before her son with only the thin see through purple color of the material barely obscuring his view, Bell's heart was pounding inside her chest. She had already crossed the line of decency by exposing herself, now she was about to put herself on display for him as she so often did for his father.

Her body, remembering on its own her habits of the past, ran her hands of their own accord down the front of her body inside the pose she had struck moments before.

"Alright," was all she could respond in reply.

Stepping over to the entertainment center she noticed that her body had already begun to automatically move with the sensuality of the moment. With her heels shaping her calves, her legs swept her hips from side to side. She noticed out of the corner of her eye her son hanging on every move she made.

She found one of the tapes she had used many times and opened the old tape player to the stereo, only to find there was still one in place.

'Of course', she said to herself, 'I never removed the one I used on our last night together.'

Bell closed the player and returned the tape she had picked up back to its place. She even remembered the tune she had danced to that night. It having rewound and reset itself, she turned the stereo on and hit the play button.

She stood still just a moment until the first few notes of the erotic melody filled the room. As it did, she let her body respond to the rhythm of the tune, and began to sway her hips, gently caress herself with her hands.

She allowed them to raise the hem of her garment a few inches, exposing her buttocks as she ground her hips side to side bumping to the beat of the music. Then turning to face him, she took a few steps in the direction of the bed, skipping in a fashion that caused her ample breasts to jiggle and bounce, just as his father had loved.

Moving her hands up her torso as she approached to only a foot from her son still seated on the bed, she pushed her hair toward the top of her head and held it there as she wiggled her body, accenting again her hips and breast.

Spreading her legs, she lowered her hands to her hips and bent forward to sling her hair in front of her and in doing so, gently brushed the face of her son. With that she came full circle looking him square in the eye as she ground and hunched her hips in the air toward him between her hands.

After a minute of this, she held her hands out to him and wiggled her fingers indicating for him to move off the bed. As he slowly rose, he took her hands as she turned her back to him raising hers behind his neck.

Even at his six foot plus height, her long legs coupled with the high heels on her feet placed her bottom squarely on his crotch. In place, she ground her ass into his pelvis as her body gyrated with the beat of the music.

She had not anticipated, but was not surprised when Jason's hands started exploring her body as it swiveled back and forth against his, allowing his hands to roam from her hips and up her sides. Then around in front to her stomach, and then finally up and onto her breasts.

When they arrived, she gasped ever so slightly having not been touched by a man for several years. Although she had begun the 'demonstration' for illustration purposes, she was now breathing quite heavily, and his touch had struck her own first spark of arousal. His hands on her breasts, as if reading her mind, squeezed and kneaded them as a moan escaped her lips.

"Yes," she said, "Oh yes," forgetting herself inside the moment as she nuzzled his neck.

Just before she would have come to her senses anyway, he slipped one hand from her breast, down her body, under her nightie, past her panties, and his middle finger found her wet clit.

Electricity shocked her pussy as his finger wiggled against the front of her crotch as she felt the bulge in his shorts grow against her cheeks.

"I think I understand," he said.

Hearing his voice for the first time since she began her display brought her back to reality. She opened her eyes and began to stand back upright, in order to pull from his embrace and maybe dance provocatively away. But when her legs braced to do so, she found his grip gently but firmly not giving way.

"Jason... I," she began, still having to lean back into his athletic frame.

"I think I see what so fascinated my father," he interrupted, "I believe I understand what you awoke in him."

"Jason, we..." she tried to say, as the finger that massaged her clit slid passed her cunt lips, and next his thumb, replacing the finger on her clit, forcing from her lips, "Oh... god."

His knowledge of the female anatomy served him well at the very moment he did not want to bring a stop to the sensations that were coursing through his own body for the very first time.

"Oh, Jason," she said, responding for a split second only to the delicious invasion of her womanhood, and even hunching forward onto it once before realizing what she had done. "But, we can't..."

"You said you would teach me," he stated, as he massaged her pussy.

"Oh... (gasp)," she groaned.

Almost unwillingly... almost, she wiggled her hips forward onto the hand that now covered her shaven cunt. She spread her legs as he slipped another finger in beside the first."

"Oh," she gasped, "Oh, Jason... but no. This is... we... it's..." she began to plead.

"It is necessary," he said, "I have to learn," as he turned them both toward the bed, placing her between it and himself.

As he did, he pulled the negligee over her head with his free hand as she involuntarily raised her arms in assist. Then he pushed the panties over her hips and down both her legs allowing them to gather at her ankles as he eased her forward onto the bed.

As her knees contacted the mattress, her heels cleared the floor and her panties fell wet to the carpet. Moving onto her hands and knees she spread her legs and arched her back, surrendering to the inevitable, her brain completely and thoroughly confused between a state of not wanting to be fucked by her own son, while at the same time every molecule of her being was screaming to be brought mercilessly and thoroughly to orgasm by the hands that had just seduced her. Never minding now, who that actually was.

'Oh yes. Fuck me, please fuck me,' she heard herself think to herself, which had escaped from the passion that had built inside her.

Then she felt an appendage enter her vagina from behind and underneath and immediately she recognized it to be the thumb of his other hand.

He inserted it as deep as it had length as he continued to massage her clit with his other having replaced his thumb with his finger again, finding he had more control over her clitoris with it.

Yes... he was learning.

"Oh, yes," she moaned involuntarily out load, and pushed herself back onto the hand from which the thumb came.

It did not fill her, but its invasion was almost foreign as it had been so long, and the finger massaging her clitoris completed the sensation.

She spread herself further not being able to resist and hunched her hips again and again, arching her back as far as she could, delighting in the sensations that another was able to conjure in her.

"Oh, yes," escaped her lips.

She thought back to the similar but now far inferior sensations she had caused in herself earlier in the day admitting definitively that they were not to be compared. If she thought them to be delicious, as she had suggested to herself at the time, this was absolute heaven.

As the heat and passion rose in her body, Jason hastened his movements both front and back. Bell arched on the finger caressing her clit and pushed at the hand controlling the thumb in her pussy. The smell of sex hung in the air now and was intoxicating her senses. Her knees widened once more on the bed as she anticipated him penetrating her from behind which would bring forth the orgasm that she so desperately craved.

However... the moment of penetration she had anticipated never came.

But, the expectation of that event did invoke the image in her mind of her son fucking his mother from behind, and with that forbidden image came an arousal like she had never known.

He, feeling the approach of what he only perceived as an orgasm, having never actually been exposed to one, quickened his pace once more. Then, what he had been waiting for, in order to observe, occurred.

Bells toes actually curled, pushing her heels off her feet and onto the floor as she threw her head back and shuddered under the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced. In her mind, cause unknown, but concern over that little misunderstood fact was the farthest thing from her thoughts inside the moment. She just let the waves of pleasure overtake her and she rode them for the few seconds they washed her clean of all her inhibitions. Never again would she deny herself this or any other pleasure of the same nature.

Two more jolts followed the first. As they subsided and allowed her to ease forward onto the bed to lie on her stomach, she enjoyed the aftershocks of the sensations between her legs, her pussy still clutching at the finger that was now, no longer there.

Not being able to move for the first few seconds afterward, she finally raised her head to shake it clear.

"Whew," she said finally, "Just exactly how did you accomplish that?"

But there was no answer in the room.

She rolled over onto her back, willingly exposing herself to her son, but he was not there to see. Apparently after her orgasm, he had witnessed everything he had wanted or needed to, and had quietly left her to gather herself in private.

She started to rise, but couldn't. The event had taken all her strength. So she pulled the covers of her bed back with one hand sliding her legs half under, leaving her body exposed, just in case Jason returned.

'You filthy bitch,' she thought to herself, but she couldn't help it.

After everything he had wanted to learn, and from all accounts and everything she was now aware, she had a notion he was going to be very good at pleasing whatever females he came into contact with.

Perhaps even better than his father.

But how would that effect their own relationship, as mother and child?

ZexWizzard
ZexWizzard
179 Followers