Summer on the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night, when she had finished rubbing my legs, she seemed reluctant to get up.

"Want me to do your chest?" she said tentatively.

"Uh, sure," I rasped.

She smiled and squirted some oil into her hand. She slid forward until her crotch was hovering inches from my pulsating cock, but did not lower her weight at first. She spread the oil over my hairless chest and began massaging my pecs.

"How did you get so strong," she whispered, almost to herself.

I closed my eyes as she rubbed my chest, placing my hands on her thighs.

I noticed her breath becoming ragged, and could feel her rocking back and forth on her knees, as if trying to resist the urge to lower her weight onto me.

Without thinking, I pressed my hands down firmly on her legs until her crotch was nestled firmly against my cock.

"Mmmmnnnn," we moaned in unison.

That was the only acknowledgement of our highly inappropriate contact. Valerie sat still as she continued with her massage. When she leaned forward to begin rubbing my shoulders, her long blonde hair swished softly against my face and I took a deep breath to inhale its sweet fragrance.

I strained to prevent my cock from twitching, but the fire from her white-hot vagina permeated the thin layer of her panties and teased at my straining penis with its moist heat.

She lowered her full weight onto me and began slowly grinding her crotch into me with barely detectable gyrations of her hips. She closed her eyes and smiled as she exhaled slowly through her nostrils. And then, as if snapping out of a daydream, she got up.

I could not hide the disappointment from my face as I gazed longingly after her.

"Time to go to sleep, little brother," she said with a smirk as she turned off the light.

***

It rained the following day, but the air was hot and muggy nonetheless. Valerie and I attended to chores in the barn: mucking out stalls, transferring bales of hay from the hayloft down to the stable area, and gathering eggs from the chickens.

Most of the staff was absent due to the rain, which made for an unusual quiet in the normally busy barnyard. For some reason, our solitude combined with the balmy atmosphere of the barn triggered a feeling of extreme horniness in me. Whenever my thoughts drifted to the previous night, my cock filled with blood and began to swing heavily in my loose-fitting shorts.

The feeling intensified when Valerie and I worked in close quarters. We never discussed our bedtime activities, but it was my belief that she shared my frustration of unquenched sexual desire.

***

We both drank a glass of red wine before dinner, and Valerie refilled our glasses as we sat down to our light meal of salad and left-over chicken breast. I was in a pleasant mood, also feeling somewhat cheeky.

"I wish this place was air conditioned," my sister commented.

"I wish I had a bigger cock," I said without missing a beat, causing Valerie to snarf her wine.

"Holy shit, is this what happens to you after one glass of wine?" she said, but she was clearly amused.

"What if Mom and Dad found out I was letting you drink?"

"Fuck Mom and Dad."

"John! Since when are you such a rebel?" she laughed.

I tried to think of a witty answer, but couldn't.

"It's so weird that you're my younger brother," she said unexpectedly.

"Why?"

"I don't know, you just seem so grown up now," she said, staring into her wineglass. Her cheeks were flushed rosy red from the alcohol.

"You seem really grown up too," I said stupidly.

"I'm practically old enough to be your mother," she answered.

This made us both burst into uncontrollable laughter.

"You're funny," I said.

A few seconds of silence followed.

"Stop flirting with me," she said.

"What?" I squeaked.

"I'm your sister, John. We—you really shouldn't be flirting with me."

It was one of those situations where I knew she was fucking with me, and yet there was an element of truth in what she said. It made the moment slightly awkward.

"I can't help it," I said, trying to maintain my composure, "You have really nice tits."

Now it was Valerie's turn to blush.

"John!" she cried, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Hey, loosen up baby," I said in a suave voice.

"Pig," she replied, rising from her seat and grabbing our plates.

We returned to our room with this mock-animosity between us, neither of us having showered yet.

"I'm taking a shower," Valerie announced as I plopped down on my bed.

"Fine, bitch," I replied. A smirk crossed her face as she retrieved her nightclothes.

I waited anxiously while she showered, lying on my bed and trying to be interested in one of her magazines. When the water switched off, I sat up expectantly in my bed.

"All yours," she said as she emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

I quickly showered. As I was toweling myself dry I realized I had forgotten to bring a clean pair of boxers with me. I wrapped the towel around my waist and exited the bathroom.

I was greeted with a whistle from Valerie.

I ignored her cat-calling and made my way to the dresser. When I opened the underwear drawer, I found it empty.

"Shit," I muttered to myself.

"What?" Valerie inquired.

"Need to do laundry," I said.

There was a moment of silence as we both seemed to consider the situation.

"What's the matter?" Valerie said at last. "Just sleep naked."

I gave her a look of surprise.

"Oh, please," she said, "don't tell me you never sleep in the nude."

She was right, of course. I strode to the side of my bed. Sensing my unease, Valerie went back to reading her magazine while I slipped out of my towel and under the sheets.

Neither of us was tired, so we chatted for a few minutes.

"I forgot to brush my teeth," Valerie announced.

I was keenly aware of my nakedness beneath the sheets as I watched my panty-clad sister prance across the hardwood floor. It was astonishing what an effect her gorgeous body had on me. Her long, toned legs and narrow waist, her perfectly rounded buttocks and firm, grapefruit sized breasts embodied my sexual ideal.

She emerged from the bathroom staring at the floor with her hand on her belly, massaging it beneath her tank top, and in doing so exposing a wide swath of bare skin.

She slowly entered the narrow gap between our twin beds, still gazing at the floor. When she reached my bedside, she paused for a moment and gazed timidly at me. She proceeded to putter around her bed for a minute, tidying her magazines and straightening out the sheets.

I closed my eyes and tried to relax, figuring Valerie would skip tonight's massage. Then suddenly I sensed her standing next to my bed again.

"Ready?" she said in a horse whisper.

She was gazing at the obscene lump in the sheets just below my waist. I shifted uncomfortably, not sure what to say.

"Here, I'll turn off the light," she said, as if sensing my nervousness.

My eyes took a moment to adjust to the dark, but in a moment her slender figure came into view, illuminated by the moonlight shining through the window.

She felt for the edge of my bed, and then crawled up and straddled my legs. I took in a long slow breath as the weight of her ass settled on my thighs, her crotch inches from my balls.

She did not place her hands on me right away, but sat still and stared down at me. It was too dark to see her expression, but her breath was shallow and irregular like my own.

She placed her hands on my stomach and slowly ran them up to my chest.

"Do you think this is weird?" she said.

"A little," I whispered.

She breathed out a chuckle through her nose.

"Yeah, it is," she agreed.

But there wasn't the slightest hint of uneasiness or regret in her tone; she was just making a casual observation.

She slid off my legs and kneeled on the bed at my side, then put her hands on my leg and stroked it softly through the sheet, running it slowly up and down my thigh and over my knee cap, more in exploration than massage.

I was going nuts with anticipation. My cock throbbed painfully every time her hand swiped my upper thigh. It seemed that Valerie felt anxious, too. She kept shifting her weight, switching between caressing my torso and legs, making a clear effort to avoid the forbidden region in between.

"Just a sec," she said, getting up suddenly.

She stood by the bed for a moment gazing down at me. And then, without a word, she placed her hands on the hem of her tee shirt and pulled it over her head, tossing it lightly on her bed. She then slipped her panties down to her ankles and stepped out of them, and then returned to her place at my side.

After another moment's consideration, she reached for the edge of the sheet.

"Take this off," she whispered throatily.

I sat up and pushed the sheet off my legs. Valerie scooted toward my pillows and helped me push the sheet to the foot of the bed.

She straddled my legs, and without thinking I put my hands on her ass and pulled her close to me until her pussy was mashed against my cock. The feeling of the firm lobes of her round ass in my hands was the most erotic sensation I had ever felt, and I was suddenly dangerously close to coming.

"John, stop!" she laughed, pushing me back until I was lying on the pillow.

"Oh my God, you are so bad!" she said, putting her hands on my stomach.

"It's not nice to tease your little brother," I whispered, putting my hands on her legs and running them up her thighs until she slapped them away.

"Stop, John. This is just an innocent massage, okay?"

I grinned up at her, putting my hands behind my head. I made a thrusting movement with my hips and bounced her around on my thighs.

"Okay, okay, just calm down there, cowboy," she said.

She leaned forward and put her hands on my chest and began to knead my pecs. The musky scent of her arousal met my nostrils and I breathed in deeply.

"Mmmmnn," I sighed.

When her hands drifted up to my shoulders, she had to shift forward slightly until I could feel her pubic hair tickling my balls.

She was clearly aware of the proximity of her crotch to my cock, and her breath grew increasingly ragged.

I tried to scoot her closer by lifting my knees so she would slide onto my crotch, but she resisted. I couldn't help myself any longer. I grasped her ass once again and pulled her onto me.

"Huhhnnn!" she gasped as her soaking vagina slid over my shaft.

I winced in ecstasy at the glorious pressure on my cock. She made no attempt to move off, but remained still for several minutes, squeezing my pecs and digging her fingernails into my skin.

Her hips began to move ever so slightly, thrusting back and forth independently from her torso, and causing her lower back to arch erotically.

"Mmmmnnnnn," she groaned as she ground her cunt against my cock. Her movements were slow and rhythmic, but she began pressing herself against my cock with increased pressure.

It took considerable effort on my part not to ejaculate, but before I knew it Valerie was shuddering in an apparent orgasm herself. I lost it.

Hot jets of semen erupted from my cock. The first intense wave hit my chin and neck, followed by diminishing spasms that left a milky trail down to my navel.

Valerie leaned over me, clutching at my shoulders and breathing in sharply through her nose. A few tremors ran through her body like aftershocks, and she squeezed her thighs tightly around my waist.

When she caught her breath, she pushed her weight off me and sat back on my thighs.

She then slid off my body and scurried across the floor to the bathroom. I heard the water running in the sink, then the light switched off again and she returned to her bedside.

As she put her nightclothes back on and crawled into her own bed, I grabbed a fistful of Kleenex and swabbed the viscous fluid off myself. I got up to pee, pausing a moment on the way out of the bathroom to observe my reflection, noting the sheen of hastily wiped up semen on my torso. My cock swung heavily between my legs, already on its way to getting hard again. I watched it twitch as I remembered the sensation of Valerie's ass in my hands minutes before.

I returned to my bed and crawled in, lying on my back and pulling the sheet up to my chin. I tried to tell if Valerie was sleeping by the sound of her breathing.

"We're bad," she said with a sigh of contentment.

"Yeah," I agreed, closing my eyes, unable to stop grinning.

***

A hard day's work awaited us the following morning. After breakfast, a truckload of mulch arrived, and for several hours we transferred the forty pound bags to the barn. It was sweaty, grimy work. After lunch, we worked for the rest of the day digging post holes for a new length of fence to be laid along our mile-long driveway. By suppertime, we were covered from head to toe in sweat and dirt.

After supper, it was time for our shower. I was dismayed to find the downstairs bathtub filled with the cook's kitchen whites soaking in bleach water, so I went upstairs to wait for my sister to finish.

"Aren't you taking a bath?" Valerie said as I clomped into the attic. She was standing in front of her dresser, still in her dirty work clothes.

I told her about the tub.

"Oh," she said, "I'll hurry then."

She grabbed a clean pair of panties and a tee shirt and walked into the shower. I was far too filthy to sit on my bed, so I began to pace back and forth.

Valerie had not closed the bathroom door all the way, and must have caught my reflection in the mirror.

"What are you doing?" she said, poking her head out.

"Huh? Oh, nothing, just didn't want to get my sheets all dirty."

She seemed to consider something for a moment.

"Want to come take a shower?" she said.

"Oh, that's okay. You can go first."

"No, I mean, we can take one together if you want. That way neither of us has to wait."

"Ha! Yeah, right!"

"Suit yourself," she said, retreating into the bathroom but leaving the door open.

I heard her removing her shoes and sliding her clothes off, and then the sound of the shower sputtering to life.

It seemed unlikely that Valerie was serious about her proposition, but I was feeling mischievous and daring and extremely horny. I pulled my clothes off and tossed them in the hamper, then approached the door. After a moment's hesitation, I went inside.

"I decided I didn't want to wait," I said with a slight tremor in my voice.

She stuck her head out of the shower.

"There's plenty of room," she said, "this shower is huge! You're lucky you had this room to yourself!"

I stepped into the large, tiled shower room and closed the door behind me. Trying to emulate my sister's casual attitude, I grabbed a bar of soap and began lathering my chest and arms, making an effort not to stare at her naked body.

Meanwhile, Valerie seemed to have no reservations about staring at me. She rubbed her tummy absently, gazing at my body with her lips slightly parted. I felt my prick start to fill with blood, so I turned my back to her.

"Since when are you so shy?" she said.

"Huh?"

"We're brother and sister, John. There's nothing wrong with us being naked around each other."

I could think of no reply to this ridiculous assertion.

"I know what you're thinking," she went on, "it's different at our age. But why should it be? I have a friend at college whose family are nudists. They go to this camp every summer where everyone is naked all the time. She's seen her brother naked a million times."

"Really?" I said, playing along.

We bathed in silence for several minutes. I kept my back to her and spent every ounce of willpower I had on taming my swelling cock. We finished washing our bodies at the same time and Valerie offered me the shampoo bottle after she squirted some in her hand.

"John?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure"

"Are you hard?"

The shampoo bottle slipped from my hands and thudded to the floor.

"No, I'm not hard!" I protested.

"It's okay if you are. I mean, it's totally normal."

"Valerie, I'm not hard," I lied.

"Then can I see?"

"Why?"

"I'm just curious," she said innocently. "I haven't seen a lot of penises in my lifetime."

"How many have you seen?" I asked, buying time.

"Umm, let's see...one, two—I guess two," she said matter-of-factly.

"Okay, you can see, but I have to rinse my hair first," I said, continuing to stall.

She finished rinsing her own hair, and then we traded places. I felt her gaze on me as I closed my eyes and rinsed my hair. When I was finished, my cock was still bloated, but at least pointing somewhat downward.

I turned to face her.

I couldn't tell if she was teasing me when she opened her eyes wide and smiled.

"Wow," she said, "you're blessed, little brother."

"Ha!" I said, deflecting the compliment.

"Nicer than any boyfriends I've had," she said.

Having my sister admire my cock like this was an incredible turn on. She smiled with fascination as it quickly swelled with blood until it was throbbing at attention.

"Whoa, that's amazing," she said in an awed voice.

"Jeez, Valerie," I said as my face flushed. I turned off the water and exited the shower.

"Could you hand me a towel?" she said, sticking her head out after me.

I gave her a towel, then quickly dried myself off and exited the bathroom.

Finding my underwear drawer empty, I remembered that I still needed to do laundry. I figured now was as good a time as any.

"I'm going to do some laundry," I called into her, "you have anything you need done?"

She switched the hair dryer off and poked her head out the bathroom door.

"Yes, please!" she said gratefully, "I think everything is in the hamper."

She watched me as I lifted the hamper and made for the stairs, buck naked.

"You're going downstairs naked?" she cried in gleeful disbelief.

"Who cares? Nobody's home," I said.

I heard her chuckling delightedly to herself as I carried the heavy clothes bin down the stairs.

There was something really nice about walking around the house in the nude—the sensation of cool air on my butt and of my liberated penis swinging in front of me, bouncing heavily on my legs as I walked down the hall to the laundry room.

I started the water in the washing machine and poured in a measure of soap. Just as I began loading the clothes, I heard Valerie coming down the stairs.

"Wait," she cried, "I forgot a few things!"

She entered the laundry room with a small bundle of clothes in her arms. She had put on a small white tank top and panties, and her hair was tied back in a pony tail.

"Hey, you got dressed!" I cried, suddenly self-conscious of my nakedness.

She laughed wickedly and gave me a lascivious gaze as she deposited her clothes in the washing machine. Clearly pleased with my vulnerable position, she stood by as I finished loading the clothes.

"Nice work, boy," she said. She started making for the door, but then turned suddenly and smacked me hard on the butt.

"Holy shit!" I cried, "You little bitch!" She fled the room screaming and I slammed the washing machine door closed, sprinting down the hall after her. By the time I reached the stairs, she was halfway up. But when she made the mistake of pausing for a moment to turn around, I caught her ankle.

"Aaiiii!" she screamed, jerking her leg from my grasp. I chased her across the long narrow attic to the opposite side where our beds were.

"John, please!" she begged, diving on her bed and rolling onto her back. Bracing for attack, she crossed her arms over her chest and drew her legs up, using her feet as a shield.

But she was laughing too hard to put up much resistance. I kneeled at the foot of her bed, just out of kicking distance, and held my hands up in a gesture of truce.

When she relaxed slightly, I sprang. I grasped her ankles firmly and pulled her legs apart. She squirmed helplessly back and forth, and in doing so made her situation worse by helping me to pull her closer. I forced myself between her legs and planted my knees on either side of her ass.