Summer on the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she knew what hit her, my hands were at her sides, tickling her mercilessly below the ribs.

"No, please! Stop!" she screamed through fits of giggles. "I give up! I give up!"

Each time she tried to swipe my hand away, I shifted it up or down. When I felt she had suffered enough, I stopped.

I remained kneeling between her legs with my hands on her knees as she calmed down. Tears were streaming down her face and her chest was heaving as she tried to recover her breath.

"You're cruel," she said, peering at me through the slits of her half-closed eyes.

She laid back and closed her eyes. I remained kneeling between her legs, caressing her knees softly.

"Mmmmn," she sighed, relaxing her legs and letting them fall open, which presented me with a marvelous view of her panty-clad crotch. I suddenly became aware of my nakedness, and in seconds I was completely hard.

Valerie's eyes were closed, and she had a contented smile on her face as I continued to massage her. From the way I was positioned between her spread legs, I had the easiest access to the insides of her thighs. I wanted more than anything to slide my hands down to her crotch and straight into her panties, but I confined myself to the area just below her knees.

Focusing on one leg at a time, I tried to emulate the technique she had used on me.

"You're good at that," she cooed, letting her legs fall open even further, which caused my hands to slide several inches closer to her crotch.

I worked both legs simultaneously now, pressing firmly with my thumbs and making small circular motions.

"Hhhnnn," she moaned, arching her back and sighing with pleasure. She scooted her butt closer to me, putting her hands under her knees and pulling her legs back.

My throbbing cock now hovered inches from her crotch, and the impulse to make contact with her visibly damp panties was overwhelming. I grasped her hips and pulled her onto my lap.

Rather than resist as I had expected, Valerie extended her arms to the headboard, using it for leverage to push her body into mine.

"Uhhnnn," she sighed, turning her head to the side and squeezing her eyes shut.

I swam my hands down her legs, swiping them over the hot mound of her crotch and up to her stomach. She arched her back as I slid them under her tee shirt, and moaned as my fingers grazed the bottoms of her breasts.

I withdrew my hands and pushed her tee shirt up as far as I could until her breasts were exposed. She sat up and let me push it over her head and remove it completely.

She shifted her weight forward and straddled me, pressing her hot pussy against my cock and sandwiching it between our tummies.

I lifted her off me for a moment so I could straighten my legs, and then leaned back on my elbows.

"John, why are you taking my clothes off?" she said innocently, putting her hands on my chest and pressing me down into a lying position.

I grabbed her waist and thrust my hips upwards, grinding my cock against her vagina until it poked up obscenely between her legs. She let out a gleeful laugh.

It was past nine o'clock now and the sun had gone down, but the bedside lamp provided a warm light that shone in Valerie's hair and gave her skin an amber glow.

She shifted back on my legs slightly and stared fixedly at my cock. She ran her fingers lightly over my hips to my belly and back, drawing closer and closer to my penis. I gasped when her fingers slid down the inside of my thigh and brushed against my balls. She smiled with delight when my cock twitched in reaction.

She slid forward again until my cock was between her legs, nestled in the damp folds labia. And then, sending a shock of intense pleasure through my entire body, she grasped my cock and pressed it firmly against her.

"Uhhnnnn," I moaned as she rubbed the palm of her hand against my glans. Lubricated with the slick liquid that oozed from its tip, my cock slid easily over the smooth skin of her belly.

I pushed her back and spread my legs, causing her to slide through them and roll onto her back. She rested her feet on my shoulders as I ran my hands down her thighs and tentatively placed them on the waistband of her panties. She narrowed her eyes and gave me a devilish grin as I tugged at them, but then lifted her hips and let me slide them off.

"Why am I letting you undress me?" she repeated demurely.

She straddled me again, reaching behind her head to remove the tie from her hair. She shook out her pony tail and let her flaxen locks settle on her shoulders.

While her hands were occupied, I placed mine on her breasts. They were soft and full and perfect. Her nipples stiffened as I massaged them with my thumbs.

"Did you like what we did last night?" she asked, resting back on my thighs and arching her back erotically so that her erect nipples pointed seductively upward and outward. She teased the base of my cock with her slick vagina, applying gentle pressure by gyrating her hips slowly back and forth.

"Yeah," I said in a hoarse whisper.

Being able to see Valerie's perfect body hovering over mine, and her erotic movements and beautiful face with its flushed cheeks and sultry expression, made the experience ten times more thrilling than the previous night's activities in the dark.

"You made me come last night, you know," she said, increasing the movement of her hips.

She shifted her feet forward and planted her heels under my arms. Resting her hands on my thighs, she lifted her hips and began pleasuring my cock with exhilarating finesse, simultaneously presenting me an unobstructed view of her vagina.

"I'm so wet," she said, following my gaze down to her pussy sliding up and down my erection.

She closed her eyes and continued her movements, clearly enjoying it as much as I was.

"I'm glad you like messing around," she smiled, pausing for a moment. She wrapped her fingers around my cock and held it, grinning as it pulsated in her grip.

I smiled in agreement, feeling like I knew exactly what she meant. Whatever it was we were doing wasn't like being with a girlfriend—the fact that we were siblings ruled out the possibility of any sort of commitment. But we were both incredibly horny and intensely attracted to each other. Somehow circumstance had led us here, with our firm naked bodies pressed together, seeking satisfaction together.

When she gave my cock a gentle squeeze, my entire body stiffened and I whimpered in pleasure.

"You're just so horny, aren't you little brother?" she said in a raspy voice, giving my cock another squeeze.

"Hhnnnn," I moaned.

"You want me to make you come?" she asked, sliding her hand slowly up my shaft and thumbing the bead of moisture that oozed from the tip.

"Yeah," I croaked, reflexively thrusting my hips into her palm.

"Are you sure," she teased, sliding her hand off my cock and rubbing my belly. As I gazed imploringly up at her, she slid her free hand between her legs and over her vagina. The musky aroma of her sex hit my nostrils, fueling my arousal.

I watched my sister masturbate. The movement of her hand was barely detectable as she stimulated her clitoris with rapid circular motions of her middle finger. Her quick, shallow breaths were punctuated with muffled squeaks of delight. When she appeared on the verge of orgasm, she withdrew her hand and slid forward, grasping my cock and pressing it to her cunt.

"Ooohhhhh, I'm cummming, I'm cuhh--," she whined, grinding her soaked pussy forcefully against my shaft. When she slid her hand up to the head of my cock, it was all I could take.

We climaxed together. Valerie squealed in delight as thick ropes of semen shot from my cock. She wrapped her fingers around it and jacked it expertly in time with the spasms of my ejaculation, giving me the most satisfying orgasm I had ever experienced.

When our bodies stopped shuddering, Valerie released my cock and collapsed at my side. We lay in silence for several minutes, grinning stupidly at the ceiling.

Suddenly, Valerie got up from the bed and grabbed the box of tissues.

"I'll go put the laundry in the dryer," she said, handing the box to me, and then reaching for her shirt.

"Why are you getting dressed?" I asked, "We're all alone."

She pulled her shirt and, and then stepped into her panties.

"I don't know," she said with a sly grin as she strode to the stairs, "maybe I want to be undressed again."

As I cleaned myself off and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, her words echoed in my head. When I heard the dryer start and the sound of her feet padding back up the stairs, I hurried back to my bed and darted under the sheets. For some reason, I didn't want Valerie to notice how quickly my arousal had returned.

Valerie smiled at me as she sat down on her bed.

"John, can I make a confession?" she said timidly.

"Sure," I said.

"Okay, but you have to promise you won't get mad."

"Oh great, did you scratch one of my CD's or something?"

"No," she laughed, "it's nothing like that."

"Alright, I promise I won't get mad."

"Okay, well, here goes. I watched you masturbate once."

I sat up and looked at her in shock.

"What?! Where? When?" I cried.

"It was a long time ago," she said, "you were like fourteen or fifteen. It was the summer before I went to college."

My mind raced back to that summer. It was shortly after I had reached puberty, probably one of the horniest times of my life. I must have jacked off at least three or four times a day.

I stared at her mutely, waiting for her to continue.

"It was in the hayloft, one night after supper. Dad asked me to get something for me, I can't remember what...."

Her voice trailed off as she tried to gage my reaction.

I had sought the privacy of the hayloft more times than I could remember to masturbate. I usually made some excuse to go out to the barn just after supper.

"I was at the top of the ladder and suddenly I could see you sitting on a hay bale. Your shorts were around your ankles and you weren't wearing a shirt, so it looked like you were completely naked."

"Oh man," I groaned, burying my face in my hands. Despite my embarrassment, however, my cock was twitching with excitement beneath the sheets.

"It was around the time you hit that growth spurt and your voice changed," she said, "and I remember noticing how muscular you looked. What happened to my little brother? I thought."

She paused, as if unsure whether to continue.

"Then what?" I asked, unable to hide my curiosity.

"I went back down the ladder," she said.

"Right away?"

"Yes. But...," she began.

"But what?"

"Well, let's just say I got a pretty good look at you. I could see your penis pretty clearly; I could see your pubic hair and your balls, and, well, everything. And I was really surprised how...big you were. It wasn't a little boy's penis; it was a man's penis."

Hearing her repeat the word was turning me on. I was beginning to forget my humiliation.

"Anyway, I couldn't stop thinking about it. The rest of that week, I was all nervous and shy around you, because I knew you were becoming a man."

"So one night the next week, I decided to spy on you."

"What?" I said, my alarm returning.

"John, you promised not to be mad," she said.

I rolled my eyes at her, and then told her to continue.

"After supper I told everyone I was going for a walk, and then I ran up to the hayloft and hid behind the stack of hay bales opposite from where I'd seen you the night before. When you showed up ten minutes later, I could see you perfectly."

"You sat in silence for a minute, probably waiting to make sure no one was coming, then took your shirt off and put it on the bale to sit on. I remember that when you pulled your shorts off, you were already erect."

"Geez, Valerie," I groaned in embarrassment.

"I had no idea how guys got off, so it was really fascinating to me. But at the same time, it turned me on."

"Really?" I croaked, feeling another twitch beneath the sheets.

"Yeah," she said, her cheeks flushing.

"It only took a few minutes before your whole body got really stiff and you squeezed your eyes shut. When you ejaculated, I couldn't believe how much—how much come there was."

I was startled at her memory of this detail.

"Anyway, I ducked behind the hay bale and waited for you to clean up, then snuck out after you."

"I felt really guilty about invading your privacy, so I never spied on you again. But I did think about it a lot."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said shyly, "had fantasies, I guess."

My cock spasmed several times as I considered this.

"John? Do you think we're the only brother and sister who have ever fooled around?"

"Huh?" I said, snapping out of my reverie.

"Do you think it's normal that we fool around?"

"I don't know. I suppose so," I ventured.

We were silent for a moment as we pondered the question.

"I mean, I know you're my sister and all, but I don't really think about you like I used to," I said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, before you went to college, you seemed so much older than me—practically an adult, or maybe a hot baby-sitter."

"Ha!"

"But now that you're back, you don't seem all that much older. You're more like a friend."

She smiled in agreement, getting up and walking toward the bathroom.

***

Valerie's revelation, while alarming at first, had been incredibly arousing. And now, gazing at her gorgeous panty-clad ass jiggling as she walked away from me, my horniness was fully re-kindled.

"Where are you going," I asked, pushing the sheet off and darting after her.

"Brush my teeth," she said, startled to find me on her tail as she entered the bathroom. I stood behind her as she wet her toothbrush.

"What are you doing?" she said, eyeing my reflection suspiciously.

"Nothing," I said, placing my hands on her hips.

As she brushed her teeth, I rested my chin on her shoulder and gazed at our reflection, struck by the similarities in our features.

She finished brushing and rinsed her mouth, then reached for her hair brush. As she began running it through her hair, I nestled my stiff cock in her butt crack and began running my fingers up her belly beneath her shirt.

"Hot baby-sitter, huh?" she said.

"Yeah," I moaned with a lascivious grin. I pulled her tee shirt up to the base of her breasts and gazed at the reflection of her taut stomach while I teased my fingers over her shallow navel, and along the hem of her panties.

She arched her back and pressed her ass against my cock. When our eyes met again, she put her brush down and lifted her arms over her head. I pulled her tee shirt off and tossed it on the counter.

"And have you been a bad boy?" she asked as I cupped her breasts and squeezed her nipples.

I narrowed my eyes and nodded.

"I thought so," she said, reaching her hands back and sliding them over my stomach.

I swam my hands all over her chest and belly, greedily satisfying my desire to touch her on every part of her body. I plunged my fingers beneath the hem of her panties and felt the top of her pubic hair.

"Mmmnnn," she sighed, sliding her hands over my own pubic hair and teasing the tip of my cock.

"Are you taking my clothes off again?" she asked as I moved my hands to her hips and pulled down on her panties. No sooner had they slipped over her round ass and dropped to her feet was my hand was pressed to her vagina, rubbing at the folds of her labia until my fingers met with hot viscous lubrication and plunged inside.

"Aahhhh," Valerie gasped as I probed her depths. Watching our reflection added immensely to the eroticism, and when our eyes met she gave me a naughty smile.

She reached down and guided my hand to her clitoris, pressing my finger against it gently and demonstrating the circular movement she had used earlier. Once I got the hang of it, she reached her arms around my neck and nuzzled her head against my chin.

The experience of having her studly little brother get her off must have compensated for my inexperience touch, because before long she was writhing in pleasure. She made no attempt to muffle her high-pitched squeals, which echoed off the ceramic tiles of the bathroom wall.

Her squirming made it hard to maintain accuracy as I tried to stimulate her clit, but it made little difference at this point. I could do little more than grasp her hips and stare in wonder as her body shuddered in orgasm.

"MMnnnn, that was nice," she cooed once she caught her breath, grasping my hands and clutching them to her breast. She closed her eyes for several seconds, and then turned to face me.

"Come here," she said, taking my hand and guiding me to the narrow teak bench beside the shower. She gestured for me to sit down, and then retrieved a towel from a hook on the door which she folded in half and placed at my feet.

"Do you know what I'm going to do to you now?" she asked in the reproving tone of a disappointed baby-sitter. She kneeled down on the towel and put her hands on my legs.

"Do you, little Jonny??" she repeated, raising an eyebrow and sliding her hands along the insides of my thighs.

I was trembling in anticipation, squeezing my eyes shut as I leaned my head against the wall and clasped the edge of the bench until my knuckles turned white.

I felt her push my legs apart, and then cup my balls in her hand. When I opened my eyes, I noticed for the first time our perfectly framed reflection in the full-length mirror next to the linen shelf.

The sight of Valerie's arched back and obscenely exposed ass was the most erotic vision I had ever seen in my life. Her knees were parted widely, causing her ass cheeks to separate and expose her glistening pussy and pristine asshole. I watched in awe as she lowered her head to my cock, and then gasped when I felt her warm lips encircling my glans.

She sucked gently on the tip of my cock for a moment, and then licked the entire shaft, caressing my balls as she did so. She took me in her mouth again, grasping the base of my shaft and jacking me as she fucked my cock with her mouth.

I was in ecstasy, grateful for having recently climaxed so that I was able to hold out longer. I caressed Valerie's soft hair as she pleasured me, pushing it to one side so I could watch my cock sliding in and out of her mouth.

When I was on the verge of orgasm, I steadied her head and pulled her off.

"I don't want to come yet," I whispered.

I slid off the bench and kneeled in front of her, putting my hands on her shoulders and turning her to direct her attention to the mirror.

"Mmmmn, kinky," she said, regarding our reflection as I embraced her from behind. I cupped her breasts and slid my cock along her crack.

"You really like my tits?" she asked, arching her back and pressing her hands over mine.

I thrilled at her use of the word.

"I love your tits," I said, giving her nipples a hard pinch.

"Ow!" she yelled, reaching back and slapping me on the ass.

I continued to stare at our reflection as I fondled Valerie's breasts and stomach. She seemed equally entranced, and her eyes followed the movements of my hands on her body.

I started rubbing my slick cock up and down her crack, and she matched my motions with opposing movements of her hips. Eventually, she reached down and grabbed my cock, and then leaned forward as she pushed it down between her legs.

"Mmmmnn, Val," I groaned. I grasped her narrow hips and guided her back and forth over my stiff erection. My glans slid easily between her drenched labia, peaking out between her legs at the end of each stroke.

"Mmmnnnnnn, that feels so good," Valerie whispered throatily. She twisted her torso and reached her arm around my neck, and then pressed her lips to my ear.

"Hhhuunnhh," she breathed hotly into my ear, sending shivers down my spine and filling me with a desperate urge to kiss her.