Summer on the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached between her legs and pressed my cock firmly to her pussy.

"Mmmmnnn—you're so hard."

I felt like I was about to blow my load, so I withdrew my cock and sat back on my heels. Grasping her hips and pressing my forehead to her back, I realized that I wanted nothing more in the world than to fuck my sister.

"Come here," I said, standing up and extending my hand to her. When she rose and stood before me, I surprised her by wrapping my arms around her waist and lifting her off the ground.

"Aaiii! John! What are you doing?!" she screamed, wrapping her legs reflexively around my waist.

I carried her across the pinewood floor to her bed.

Marveling at how light she felt in my arms, I put my hands under her armpits and lifted her over my head.

"Johhhhnnn!" she screamed.

I threw her down on the bed, and then leapt on top of her, landing between her spread legs.

"John!" she squealed, "What are you doing?!"

I grasped her wrists and held them over her head, then started kissing her neck. I worked my way down to her breasts and sucked on her stiff nipples.

"Mmmnnnnn," she breathed, arching her back and wrapping her legs around me, "are you gonna fuck me? Huh? Are you gonna fuck me?"

She put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me off.

"Huh? Are you gonna fuck your big sis--,"

Before she could finish, I pressed my lips to hers and thrust my tongue into her mouth.

"Mmmmmnnnn" she groaned, accepting my kiss, weaving her own tongue with mine.

We mashed our mouths together until our lips were sore. Then Valerie put her hands on my chest and pushed me up.

"Why do you make me so horny?" she asked. She reached down and cupped my balls, teasing my throbbing cock with the base of her hand.

We both gazed down as she grasped my cock and guided it to the entrance of her vagina, rubbing the tip up and down her slippery vulva. She let go, then put her hands under her knees and pulled her legs up and apart.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

The words had scarcely left her lips before I was inside her. Her tight pussy enveloped my cock, delivering exquisite pleasure as it yielded and conformed to every ridge and vein.

"Huhnnnnn, Johhnn," Valerie moaned. She grasped my hips and guided my movements as she got used to my size.

I withdrew my cock until only the head was inside her, and then entered her again, my lubricated shaft meeting less resistance.

She let go of my hips and put her hands under her knees again, spreading her legs wide in complete surrender.

"MMMmmmmnn, yesss! Oooh Johhn, fuck me!"

Our eyes were glued to the vision of my cock sliding in and out of her cunt as I fucked her.

"Hhhnn—you feel so good inside my pussy," she groaned, grasping my ass and pulling me into her.

Her dirty talk was an enormous turn-on. I slowed my movements to hold off climax, but Valerie compensated by thrusting her hips into me, fucking my cock with her drenched cunt.

"Oh God, Val! Val—I'm gonna come, I'm gonna--,

Our gazes met, and she smiled at me—such a lovely smile that spoke all at once of wonder and delight and love. Every muscle in my body tightened as I ejaculated, releasing my seed inside my sister.

My orgasm slowly faded, and I collapsed at Valerie's side, utterly drained. I put my arm around her and she snuggled close to me, nuzzling my neck. There we lay until late into the night, basking in the blissful afterglow, caressing each other, and chuckling softly at our naughtiness.