Summer Sugar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told myself I should try to get to know her better. I could tell from our limited conversations she was an intelligent person who shared some of my sense of humor, and who, it seemed, would be a lot of fun in a less formal setting.

Taking my arm in his Steve asked, "My work is done, would you like to see the rest of the mansion?"

As he gently pulled me away from the others I turned and winked back at Ashley who just smiled before turning to her husband and whispering something to him. The last I heard from the other two was Missy asking bolo tie-guy if there was any food being served.

"I'll go anywhere you'd like," I said looking up at Steve as he guided us between and around the various groups. Some people I recognized from tv.

"Well, if you've had enough of this stuffy crowd, I could think of alternate destinations," he said.

"Your call," I said. "I'm all yours tonight."

"Mmm, I like the sound of that," came the reply as we strode towards the main entrance.

Steve pulled out his cell phone, punched a number, and quickly returned it to his pocket. Okay, that was interesting. Less than a minute later we had exited the Mansion and saw Sean standing next to the car, opening the door as we approached.

"Ma'am," he said as bowed his head quickly and I climbed into the back.

Closing the door, he walked behind the car and opened the other passenger door for Steve.

"Thank you," Steve said to him as the door closed, his hand reaching over to mine as he looked deeply into my eyes.

"I'm so glad you came tonight, you are absolutely gorgeous and I heard a number of people, men and women, asking one another who you were."

"I'm just a girl looking to get her graduate degree, and maybe I'll see one or two of them sometime in the future. Who knows?" I said as I turned to look out the window.

I looked back at Steve when he said, "Who knows indeed. I'd say you had your first introduction tonight. No doubt they haven't seen the last of you. If you choose, of course."

"I really have no illusions," I replied. "I just want to be good at what I do, where that leads someone with an advanced degree in engineering, I'm not sure. Maybe over time, you can tell me, help guide me," I said as I squeezed his hand, returning his wide smile.

"We've arrived sir, ma'am," Sean announced as we pulled up to the front doors of the Fairmont Hotel.

Sean then handed what looked like an electronic room key to Steve as he exited the car. The hotel doorman had opened my side and helped me out.

"Good evening ma'am, and welcome to the Fairmont. We hope you have a pleasant stay, please don't hesitate to let us know how to make your visit most comfortable," the doorman said.

I turned just as Steve came along side, and the doorman then opened the hotel's entrance for us both as he said, "Sir, ma'am."

Bypassing the registration desk, and seeing a number of people take notice of us, we walked directly to the elevator where we were greeted by another employee of the hotel.

"Sir, ma'am," he spoke as we boarded.

"Fifteen," Steve said in a very business-like manner.

"Sir," came the reply as the doors closed.

I moved closer to Steve, pressing my side against his.

"Floor number fifteen," the young man spoke a few moments later, looking directly ahead as the doors opened.

Moving is unison, Steve and I entered the hallway where Steve looked back at the young man and said, "Thank you," and we turned and walked down the hall towards a set of double doors.

"May I," I asked as I took the key from his hand, and opened the door. I held the door for Steve and then said, "Please, after you," and followed him in, closed the door and leaned back against it.

As he turned back to face me I started to speak. "Thank you for everything you've done this week. And thank you for allowing me to accompany you this evening." I stepped closer to him and placed both hands on his chest, looking up into his eyes. "It was interesting and fun, and while I know there was some work involved for you, now I want you to have a little fun. I hope every minute we're here is enjoyable for you, I promise you I'll do my best to make sure it is. Just tell me what you want or need, I'll do everything I can for you."

Placing his hands on the side of my face, he bent down and kissed me softly at first, and increased his passion as we both parted our lips in hopes of tasting one another's tongue. He smelled so nice, his warm breath noisily exiting through his nose and against my cheek.

"You taste delicious," he said as he pulled away. "I hope there's more," he continued as I felt flutters moving down from my stomach.

"Mmmm," I said as I turned back towards the door. Looking over my shoulder I then said, "Unzip me, please."

He complied. Tortuously slowly, he complied.

Once I felt his hands on both hips I said, "Touch my breasts."

His hands slid up the sides of my dress before cupping each through the lacy material.

"No," I said. "Reach inside the back of my dress, and hold my breasts. Squeeze them, please," I said breathlessly.

He complied, again slowly, as he reached in and played with my side boob, running his warm hands back and forth, before finding my nipples. I reached up with both hands and pulled the shoulder straps down, completely exposing my hardened nipples to the cool room air. I laid my head back on his shoulder as he cupped, squeezed, and kneaded my breasts with his patient fingers.

"Mmmm, yes. I love it," I groaned.

"So soft, and yet so firm. Your breasts are beautiful. You're beautiful," Steve said softly as his face rested on the back of my head where I felt his warm breath against my hair.

Speaking of firm, I could feel his growing hardness against the top of my ass. Reaching down, I lightly rubbed it through his pants. I was impressed with what I'd found, hearing and feeling him softly groan.

I then quickly spun around, placed my hands on his shoulders and started pushing him around so that his back was against the door.

"Changing places," I informed him. "And let's lose this," as I started pulling off his jacket, tossing it towards the middle of the room.

A thought flashed through head, 'I hope he doesn't mind I just tossed his tux jacket onto the floor,' before I began removing his tie and tossing that over my shoulder as well.

"Open your shirt but leave it on," I told him. "I'll take care of the rest."

With the top of my dress bunched around my waist, breasts exposed, I kicked off my heels before going to my knees and working his belt and zipper. I looked up at him and smiled as he unbuttoned his shirt as I did the same with his pants. Pulling his trousers and boxers down past his knees, I was treated to the beautiful site of an ever-hardening and lightly-weeping cock protruding from a well-groomed pubic area, and cleanly-shaven balls. Circumcised, the purple head extended prominently from a light brown and veiny shaft. Lifting it slightly, his large balls hung half way down his thighs, no doubt full of his seed. They weighed heavily on my tongue as I sought to balance each, individually on it's tip. Looking back at the cock's helmet I couldn't help myself and had to taste it's seeping nectar. Delicious.

Steve began removing the pins from my hair, and lightly ran his fingers through it as I held the base of his cock in one hand, and slowly ran the other up over his taught abdomen as I began licking the underside of his cock, from the tip to the base and back. Just as I heard him softly groan, I also felt him lean back into the door. With him steadied, I slowly began taking his cock into mouth, swirling my tongue around the head and shaft as I moved him in and out. His taste and fragrance was slowly driving me insane, in a most sensual way, as I felt a warmth building deep in my chest, as well as between my legs.

My efforts were rewarded with the continual gift of his precum, which I savored before allowing it to ease down my throat. His hardened cock seemed about seven inches long, with just the right amount of girth to keep my jaw from aching, but pleasantly stretched. While no deep throat expert (at this point), I could definitely feel him pushing into that space at the back of my mouth where I might gag. So when he reached that point I would simply pull him back slowly, tongue swirling and mouth sucking, until I reached the tip for some more of his light, sweet fluid.

I then heard him say, "God, that feels so wonderful. I don't think I'll last much longer."

We ladies are always appreciative of a little advanced notice, and momentarily removing his cock from my mouth I said, "Just relax and let it go, I'll take care of the rest," and resumed sucking and bobbing my head a little more earnestly.

"Oh fuck, yes that's so damn good. God, I can't hold it back!"

I like to think it was the vibration from the little 'mmmm hmmm' sound I made around his cock that set him off, or maybe it was when I reached down and started to lightly tug on his balls as they started to contract upwards, or how I ardently ran my tongue across the sensitive underside ridge that did it. But either way I was rewarded with a large, warm shot of his cum which hit the roof of my mouth and fell onto my tongue. Just as I could taste the lightly-salty elixir, another, and seemingly larger stream filled the entire area between my cheeks. I recognized this might be more than I could handle unless I took immediate action, so I quickly gathered as much of his essence as I could, and swallowed. Just as my throat began to relax I felt the pulse of volley number three fill the vacated space in my mouth.

Steve nearly shouted, "Holy fuck!" As I heard his shoulders press back against the door, causing it to make a creaking sound.

I'm pretty sure I produced three, "Mmmmm, mmm hmm's," as I continued swallowing and his output began to lessen. It was then that I realized he had a firm grip of my hair, but wasn't hurting me. And as he started to soften in my mouth, so did his grip of my hair.

"Oh my lord," Steve said, his body relaxing as I took his cock from my mouth, examined it, and licked off any remaining semen-saliva mixture.

"Leigh, that was incredible," he said while catching his breath, looking down at me and gently brushing one cheek with his hand.

Sitting back on my calves and ankles, I looked up and said while smiling, "That was a lot, I'm happy you enjoyed it. I did as well."

And to prove it, I ran two fingers down under my thong, between my now-soaked lips, and then held those shiny fingers up so he could see.

"Taste me," I said offering my fragrant effusion to him.

Tilting his head lower and taking my wrist in his hand, he ran my fingers over his lips before placing them in his mouth. His tounge tickling my fingertips as her cleaned each.

"Mmmm, delicious," he said once he removed them. "Let's make use of the rest of the room," and he began pulling me up.

Once on my feet I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, my tongue probing for his.

"Your turn," he said pulling me into the center of the room, past his jacket, and towards the king-sized bed.

Along the way I allowed my dress to fall away, gracefully stepping out of it, and removing the thong before reaching onto the bed and pulling back the comforter and sheets.

"After you," he said, his hand held out towards the bed.

"How would you like me, sir?"

"In the middle, on your back, legs spread," he said. "I want to see all of you. Experience all of you."

I felt a chill run up my spine, not from the room temperature, but from the anticipation of what was to come. Hopefully, it meant I would. I adjusted some of the pillows before laying back as Steve sat on his knees at the foot of the bed. He had removed his shirt and his forty-something body looked impressive, with broad shoulders and hard abs. I instantly knew he took pride in working out, and imagined him giving the same effort in providing my body its own workout. I ran my hands slowly up over my stomach, then out to the sides, before placing them over my breasts, tweaking each of my hardened nipples, giving each breast one last sweet squeeze, and then down again as I slowly began spreading and pulling back my legs.

My hands were at the top inside of my thighs when I slowly moved them toward the center, watching him watching me. With soft purring sounds emanating from me, my fingers arrived at my molten core as I saw Steve lick his lips. My feet firmly planted on the mattress, I pulled my knees wider and opened myself to him, feeling a trickle of my liquid excitement escape and slowly move down my perineum.

"So beautiful," Steve said as he inched a little closer.

"It's yours," I replied. "I'm yours," the words came out as I looked deeply into his eyes.

"I want to taste you," he said peering between my legs. But he didn't move. At least not fast enough for what I was needing.

"Stop teasing me," I pleaded. "I want you to taste me. I need you to taste me. Dammit, I need you to fuck me!"

Looking up at me he smiled and said, "All in good time, my sweet one. All in good time," as he moved tantalizingly closer.

I could feel his breath on my legs, and almost involuntarily (almost) I reached up and pulled his head to my pussy and practically yelled, "Just fucking do it already!" as I felt his nose contact my skin.

I could feel and hear him lightly laugh before he turned serious and got down to business, so to speak. And he was good, moving my hands away and using his fingers. Damn he was good, taking his time, softly exploring one area with his tongue, more firmly in other areas. I found it difficult to keep my ass on the bed, I was writhing and rolling so much Steve had to use his hands to keep me in place as much as possible as I clenched as much of the sheets as I could. It felt like heaven as his feather-like tongue moved from the top of my slit, down over my rosebud, and agonizingly slowly back up in a nonrepetitive way, sending little electric-feeling shocks through my body.

Breathing and sighing through parted lips, I gently pulled and twisted my nipples as I felt the familiar warm pleasure building below, my ever-growing moans responding to his deft touch. After softly sucking and licking on and around my clit, and alternately diving into my hole, it was the introduction of his fingers inside me, and his lips on my aroused bud, that sent the rockets bursting throughout my body, my hips bucking up and down as if I was riding his face like an inverted saddle. I had to grab a pillow from my left side, screaming into it as I lay it on my face, continually changing it's downy configuration with my fists, the pleasure so consuming.

I don't believe I ever felt Steve move up from between my legs, but I did feel him remove the pillow from my face.

"Hello there sweetheart, are you okay?"

"I will be," I muttered. "Just need to catch my breath. Boy, that was intense. Is this the way you treat all your girls?"

"There aren't any other girls," he replied with a wry smile.

"Lucky me then," I sighed as the pleasure slowly melted through me.

"Now might be a good time to talk," Steve said as he moved to lie on his side, next to me.

"What's up?," I asked turning on my side, propping my head up.

"In the coming months I'll have a number of events I'll need to attend, similar to tonight's gathering. They'll be at other venues, most will be on weekends, and not all will be as formal as this evening's. Does that interest you?"

"You think enough of my appearance, my company tonight that you'd want me to be by your side for these others?"

"Tonight, the earlier fundraiser that is, was an audition of sorts. By all indications you were quite charming, and funny from what I understand," Steve said as he brushed a bit of hair from in front of my eyes.

"Honestly, I had fun this evening. I was a little naughty earlier, there was that one couple who were such easy targets, I hope I didn't embarrass you. Sort of got caught up in the moment," I replied.

"Oh Horny? That's what we call him. He's harmless, really. But a bit of a character nonetheless. Not sure why, but he seems to attract a number of, pardon my language, airheads."

"My thoughts exactly!" I said while sitting up.

Steve rolled over onto his back, and looking at the ceiling said, "Please think about attending those events. You don't have to answer now, but please let me or Ashley know soon, okay?"

"Okay. I will certainly give it a lot of thought," I countered, placing my left leg over his hip and straddling his waist, my hands on his ribs. "You had said recently you weren't looking for a girlfriend, and I'm not looking for a boyfriend. So as long as we both understand, no matter what I decide it's strictly a business decision, right?"

"Just business," he said, looking up at me.

"Now, don't get me wrong. I do like you, and I like being with you. Especially right now," I told him as I gently started to rock my hips in slow, short movements.

"Probably a good time to discuss this aspect of our relationship," he replied, using his fingers to make quotation marks before placing his hands over my breasts.

"What are your limits?" he asked.

"Not sure what you mean by my limits."

"By that I mean how far will you go physically, sexually? What are the types of things you won't do? When I first read your profile it also said you were interested in relationships with both men and women, so you seem pretty open and comfortable with your sexuality."

"Hmm, sounds like two different questions. My first lover was a woman who basically taught me about lovemaking, and not just sex. That was several years ago, and I've been with a few women, as well as men of course, since then but nothing permanent. It was just me exploring my sexuality, discovering the differences between people, what turns them on, what turns me on, etc.,. As for my limits, hmmm....well, I'm not into pain. Giving or receiving. I'm not comfortable with doing anal, so please don't go there. With your cock, that is. Rimming, or a finger - ONE finger - during the throes of passion is usually okay. No bondage in any form. There has to be a lot of trust between us before that would ever happen, and that means a lot of time together. That's probably enough for now, I'd say just go with what feels good and if things start to get a little out of hand we just stop doing that, and move on. Is that okay? Still want to keep seeing me?"

As we spoke he continued to move his hands over my upper body, caressing my shoulders, sides, and breasts. It felt really good too. And as he did, I started to gently rub my pussy from his navel to pubic bone, gliding blissfully in my own wetness. Occasionally my ass would bump into his hardening cock. I knew it wouldn't be long before I was riding his pony.

"Fetishes," he asked, "What about those. Anything in particular you like or dislike?"

"Wow, this is getting interesting," I replied.

"I'm just trying to get to know and understand what I should and shouldn't do when with you. Trust me, I'm not some depraved sex fiend, but we all have our little kinks, including you I'm sure. I just wouldn't want to offend you, or have you running out of the room half dressed, or not dressed at all."

"First, I'm all about hygiene," I replied. "So I guess you could say I'm just looking to share some good, clean fun. But since we're exploring this area, I'm not particularly interested in your feet, so no toe sucking. And golden showers? Absolutely not, in any form. That's really all I can come up with for now, considering how sensitive my breasts are, and how hard your cock feels. Of course I have my serious side, but for the most part what we're doing is more than fine, just going with the flow. Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to feel you inside me."