Summer Sugar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then lifted my ass from his stomach as I watched him nod and look down between our legs as I took his shaft in my fingers and brought him to my sodden opening, before slowly taking his crown past my lips.

"Is it okay if I ride you?"

Steve gave a soft groan accompanied by a slow nod of his head.

"Speaking of kinks," I said as I rose up slightly and then descended, taking a little more of him, "Do you get off on dirty talk?"

Again with the head nod.

"So you're okay with this, me fucking you, right?"

"Yes," he finally spoke.

"Can I fuck you as long as I want?" I asked as I took a little more than half of him inside me before slowly pulling back up.

"Yes," he replied a little more quickly.

"What if I cum all over your cock more than once, but don't let you get off," I asked ask I pushed down again, grinding my clit against his pubic bone. "Is that okay?"

Steve shook his head from side to side.

"No?" I replied as I began rocking my hips against him.

He didn't reply, just seemed to close his eyes tighter in an effort to concentrate. His thickness, slowly moving out and then filling me beyond anything I'd ever felt before, was making it hard for me to concentrate as well.

Between deep breaths I told him, "I remembered a fetish I have, but didn't mention earlier." I paused to gather myself before continuing, "I like cum, and playing with it."

Steve groaned louder, as I quickened my strokes up and down his cock.

"I love it on my tits, how warm it is when a man first cums, how it feels running down over my nipples," I continued as Steve started to move his hips to match my movements.

My earlier words to Steve had painted a mental picture for me and had contributed to the approaching orgasm I could feel building within. I was hoping for simultaneous climaxes, however Steve was just ahead of me.

Grabbing my hips, he pushed frantically into me several times while saying," Oh fuck, oh fuck, ohhh fuckkk yessss!" as I felt his cock expand before his warm liquid began filling me.

That, along with with my clit grinding against the base of his cock, set me off as well as I threw my head back and loudly said, "Oh god yes. Mmmm, fuck yessss!" as my own orgasm washed over me, with my pussy massaging his cock, and feeling our combined fluids slowly squeezing out of me, and squishing onto him.

The room was silent except for the two people breathing heavily, as I moved off of Steve, placing myself between his legs. His deflating cock, and the immediate area around it, were soaked. I knew Steve could feel my breath on or near his genitals, but remained still and silent. That is until I ran my tongue over his balls and up his shrinking and slippery shaft, before wrapping my lips around the head of his cock, which caused him to rise up and look down at me while while bracing himself on his elbows.

"Mmmm," I said, with his cock in my mouth before removing it momentarily, "I love how we taste," I said smiling up at him, knowing he could see our combined fluids shining on my face.

"Just lie back and enjoy while I take care of you," I continued.

Taking my time, I cleaned our nectar from his body before deciding it might be a good time to clean myself in the shower. Getting up from the bed, and telling Steve I'd be back in a few minutes, I realized I had never fully taken a look at our room which, it turned out, was actually a large suite. Beyond the clothes we'd scattered on the floor, which I went over to retrieve, was a mini-bar and small eating table. Reaching the closet doors, I opened them to find my overnight bag placed on the top shelf, several clothes hung, and my personal items in a drawer. I'd have to thank Sean later I thought as I placed Steve's tux and my gown on hangers before slipping into one of the hotel's plush robes, which immediately warmed my naked body.

Turning towards the bathroom I noticed an envelope laying in the middle of the desk, with my name written across the front. While not picking it up I did run my fingers across it and thought it felt a little thicker than I'd anticipated. But I just left it there, for now. After tending to those most personal needs, I stepped under the refreshing hot water and began washing my body. Just as I had rinsed the last of the soap and shampoo from myself, I felt the cool air of the shower door opening and Steve pulling me to him for a deep kiss.

"Hi there," I said pulling back from him slightly, "mind if I wash you?"

"Sounds like fun," he replied.

"Could be, guess we'll just have to see, right? For now, face the wall, place both hands there and tilt your head back a little," I instructed.

As he did, Steve said, "Wow, I haven't had to do anything like this since I was a teenager. And I was dressed when that happened."

I laughed as I pressed my breasts into his back, my hands wrapped around his chest as I said to him, "Hmm, a bit of a troublemaker when you were younger, huh? This should be a lot more pleasurable than then, unless of course it was a female officer frisking your body."

"Mmmm," was his only reply as I took some shampoo in my hand and began gently massaging his scalp.

After a few minutes I rinsed his hair and my hands before applying soap to his backside, from the shoulders to his feet, before reaching around him and working my way up, carefully avoiding his genitals. Having finally lathered ninety-nine percent of his body, I reached down add gently massaged his shaft and balls until they were equally soapy before rinsing his entire body. I then turned him towards me, kneeled down and took his now-stiffened cock into my mouth.

Looking up, I removed his cock momentarily and said, "Fuck my face," before engulfing him once more.

He gently held my head in his hands as he began to rock his hips back and forth as I played and tugged on his balls, working his shaft and cockhead with my tongue. Soon, his movements became more determined and breathing increasing ragged indicating he was close to coming.

Having already taken him in my mouth earlier in the evening, I pulled away from his love stick, looked up and said, "Cum on me baby, paint my face with your cum."

With a groan he began doing just that. I saw the first shot stream out before feeling item hit my forehead and continue into my hair. I then closed my eyes and stuck out my tongue, hoping he would use it as a target. The second volley sprayed across my right cheek, followed by a third in the tight corner of my mouth. I ran my tongue over his now-dripping effluence, feeling the next couple of weakened emmisions land on my breasts. Opening my eyes to him, I used my fingers to gather his semen from my face add breasts, before placing them in my mouth and savoring him.

"Delicious," I simply said as he leaned back against the shower wall.

I then took his drooping and leaking cock in my mouth and gently sucked the remaining cum from him. Standing, I took the shower nozzle and gently cleaned him before turning it and rinsing myself.

"Let's get you dry," I told him.

"Where do you get all your energy?" he asked.

"Protein," I quickly replied. I let him take that in before smiling and continuing, "Seriously, I get excited when I like a person and they turn me on. Sometimes I just can't stop."

"Speaking of food, would you like for me to order something?" Steve asked.

"What were you thinking, champagne and strawberries? No need for a bubble bath having just had a shower," I replied, assured he would pick up on the 'Pretty Woman' reference.

"Well then," he continued, "Maybe breakfast in bed."

"Mmmm, I like the sound of that," I said with a smile.

"We'll make it something lite," Steve said shaking his head while smiling back. "As late as it is, make that as early as it is, we don't want anything too rich, we'll need to rest at some point."

Looking over at the nightstand clock, it read 2:35 am. My, time does pass quickly when having fun.

"Hmmm, not sure "lite fare" is in season," Steve said while looking at the room service menu. "Let's see what they say on the phone."

As he was speaking with someone on the phone downstairs, I crawled in and under the sheets and against the headboard, leaving my breasts exposed. I must have dozed because the next thing I recall the door had closed and Steve was standing next to a room service table.

"Appears the best we'll get at this hour is charcuterie, artisan cheese and a good Cabernet," he said as he brought me a plate, along with a glass of wine, on a bed tray.

"This is fine, really," I replied. "Besides, I've always found it's the company you keep that makes the food better."

Sitting next to, and facing me Steve asked, "So what part of tonight's fundraiser did you enjoy? Now that you've had a few hours to reflect on it?"

"Well, I've been a little preoccupied to take the time and think about the event, overall I thought it was interesting and nice. Interesting seeing the who's who in politics, which I'm almost embarrassed to say I keep up with just enough to stay somewhat informed. But I tried to listen to what they thought was important, and how that might relate to me. I think the highlight, other than being with you, of course, was meeting Ashley. I really liked her, it seems we might get along really well if we ever had the chance to spend some meaningful time together," I said before taking a sip of wine.

"I think she likes you too, I can always tell when she's put off by someone I'm dealing with, professionally or personally, and I didn't see that at all tonight. She's sort of my consigliere, short of any crimes that is. Actually, she keeps me out of trouble. Which may not be the easiest thing. She's very valuable."

My curious mind got the better of me and I just had to ask, "I apologize if what I'm about to ask seems offensive, but do you two have an intimate relationship?"

Looking directly at me with a large smile, Steve replied, "I understand why you might ask that, and I'm not offended at all. But no, we are not, nor have we ever been in an intimate relationship. Not that I wouldn't ask her out if she wasn't married AND (he said with emphasis) she didn't work for me. I respect her too much as a professional relationship goes, and I really do like Chris as well."

"I can certainly see that you all get along very well, and it's probably comforting to know she trusts and respects you and your business relationship," I said.

"It is, but enough about me. I'll speak with her on Monday and let her know you expressed an interest in her. Okay?"

"That would be nice," I responded.

We continued to make small talk over the snacks and wine, and soon found ourselves yawning and so decided to call it a day. Or, early morning, as it were, as we snuggled up against one another. I truly loved feeling his body pressed gently against mine, as it's warmth washed over me, quickly followed by sleep.

I recall waking up, several hours later, with our legs delicately entangled and slivers of sunshine peeking through the window. Subtle noises of a midday Sunday could be heard outside as Steve continued sleeping. Trying not to disturb him, too much, I slowly moved down and over his now-exposed lower abdomen, trying to keep as much of his chest still covered.

Gently lifting his semi-flaccid shaft with my fingers, I brought my mouth down and softly licked around the head of his cock, before taking him in my mouth. I felt the subtle movement of his hips, as well as hearing a soft snore, and did my best to stifle a giggle as I bathed his now-stiffening shaft with my saliva.

Steve suddenly jerked while simultaneously saying, "Hmmm, what?"

I replied back with my own, "Hmmm?"

"Oh god," he softly said as he gently placed his hands on my head.

"Mmmm hmmm," I softly replied, as my efforts to provide him early pleasure increased.

As did his moans.

Responding quickly to my actions, I could sense his cock expanding ever so slightly, and along with his hands, quietly warning me of his imminent eruption. And it came. Indeed, he did, my mouth filling quickly with each delicious pulse. I hurriedly debated whether to give him the pornstar treatment, and let his cum flow slowly from my mouth, but swiftly decided to swallow his gift before nature decided for me.

"Oh my god," he moaned louder than he previously had. "You're one hell of an alarm clock," he joked.

Sitting up on my knees, and holding his still-hardened cock in my hand I asked, "Thank you for the nice meal to get my day kick started. Think you can do that again? Cum, that is. Because I really need to feel this filling my pussy," I said while squeezing his shaft.

Quickly moving up from the bed, Steve said, "I'd certainly love to try. Now lay back."

Doing as instructed, I detected him moving into position to return my oral favor.

"No need for that, nice man. I'm ready to go, as you'll soon discover. Put it in and have your way with me. I'm yours to do with what you want," I stated while spreading my legs wide.

Steve moved over me before going to his elbows. I reached down between us and brought him to my wet opening. On cue, he pushed just enough for the head to slide inside me, and I removed my hand and wrapped my legs around him, pulling him deeper into me.

"Ahhh," I moaned loudly. "That's it baby, give it all to me."

One of my last coherent thoughts before entering sexual delirium was the confidence this would be a long, pleasurable ride since he'd just cum.

"My breath might not be the best right now, so I understand if we don't kiss," I said.

He answered by placing his mouth on mine, firmly inserting his tongue inside. The grinding of our pelvis's against one another, coupled by my sensitive nipples pressed into and rubbing Steve's soft chest hair had me approaching the first of what I hoped would be multiple orgasms. And he did not disappoint. Steve adjusted both his position over me, and varied both the depth and speed in which he entered me, eliciting the most pleasure I'd felt in a while. As he was noisly fucking my flooded channel, I used all my inner muscle strength to grip his shaft each time he withdrew, and soon had him on the precipice of his second orgasm of the morning.

"Cum in me baby, let it go and fill me with everything you have," I told him breathlessly.

He never said a word, just quickened his now forceful thrusts until he arched his back with his cock as deep as he could push into me.

"Fuck!" He said loudly as I felt his warmth bathe my pussy, which set off my own orgasm, the pleasure deep within my center, and quickly emanating outward.

I could feel the damp coolness of the soaked sheets below my ass as our fluids lazily escaped my body.

Kissing my forehead before sitting up and sliding out of me, Steve said between pauses to catch his breath, "That was incredible Leigh. You continue to amaze me," before turning and collapsing onto the mattress as we both savored the afterglow.

"I'm pretty sure that wasn't all me. I'll be lucky if I can get up and move into the shower before it gets dark again," I softly replied, my arm across my forehead.

"I'm very pleased we were able to establish a connection at our first meeting," he said.

I giggled.

"I meant how well we get along, and yeah, that too," he quickly answered.

"Just having fun with you," I lazily said. "But wouldn't be opposed to connecting again at some point in the near future. If you'd like, that is. No pressure meant," I responded.

Quickly sitting up and looking toward me he said, "None felt. And yes, we will get together soon. If you wish."

"Absolutely," I replied with a loud but relaxing exhale. "Anytime our schedules allow."

"My scheduler will be in touch," Steve said with a smile before rising and walking towards the bathroom, and closed the door.

I gave him his private time, and actually dozed off. I was awakened by Steve, dressed in a polo shirt and jeans, smiling down at me.

"I hate to sound rude, but I really do need to go. Sorry. But you can stay as long as you want or need to. Don't rush. And when you do get ready to leave, just call down to the front desk and let them know you're ready to leave. They have Sean's number, his car will be waiting to take you home. Again, sorry I can't stay longer. Lord knows, I certainly want to," he said.

I rose from the bed in all my naked and disheveled glory and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much Steven. I've really enjoyed our time together, and was honored to be your date to last night's fundraiser. I truly hope we can do this again soon, I really do like you. You're a very kind and generous man. Thank you for treating me like a lady, you are truly a gentleman in every sense of the word."

He squeezed me firmly before pulling away, saying, "You're quite the woman, Leigh. You'll hear from me soon, I can promise you that. Be well. Bye. For now," and quickly grabbed his bag and left the room.

I flopped down on the large bed, exhaled deeply and just relaxed. I began thinking this had to be the quickest twenty-four hours ever, so much anticipation and excitement just getting ready for the fundraising event, meeting the various people, and then the last several hours of sexual pleasure. I had to remind myself it was just one night, and not every encounter would be as exhilarating, and to just look at it as a nice, memorable experience. Maybe one day, once I was in the business world, I'd encounter one of the other guests, could mention the event at mansion where we met, and use that to advance my career.

I must have dozed off, and a little over two hours later I awoke, thinking its time to get back home. After a quick shower and some light makeup, I called the desk and requested transportation. Gathering my things, I also picked up the envelope from the desk. My heart began to race before I opened it, thinking to myself 'I just received money for being someone's date, and having sex with them. And, as far as I could tell, he paid before knowing how good the sex would be. And it was good! Just how good? I opened the envelope. $2,500.00 good. Substantially more than my bottom line price. This was a good start.

Downstairs, Sean was waiting in the lobby and quickly took my bag.

"Good afternoon Miss Leigh," he said.

"Hi Sean, thank you so much for driving me home," I replied.

"You're most welcome," he said in return. "Its what I do."

Arriving home I tried to pay Sean, if for nothing else than for being patient in waiting for me at the hotel, but he wouldn't accept it. I then offered him a tip, which he also declined.

"Really, its all been taken care of Ma'am, but thank you."

"You're a sweet young man, Sean," I told him before giving him a quick peck on the cheek. "I hope to see you again soon."

"It would be my pleasure, Ma'am," Sean said as I smiled, then turned and went inside my home.

Later in the day I was catching up on email and messages; I'd had a number of "date" offers come in over the weekend, and the usual requests for "private" photos. Anyone on the site with half a brain would know any 'skin' pics are not allowed, so the best anyone would get would be a swimsuit photo, or some lingerie. And with the "promise" of seeing Steve again soon, why waste time with the others, so I just cleaned out those messages.

Around midday on Monday I received a call from Steve's office number. 'Wow, that didn't take long,' I thought as I answered the call.

"Hi, this is Leigh," I said.

"Good afternoon Leigh." I recognized the voice as Ashley's. "This is Ashley," she continued.

"Yes, hi Ashley. I immediately recognized your voice. How are you today?"

"I'm doing quite well, thank you. I really enjoyed meeting you Saturday. Did you have a good time?" Ashley asked.

"Oh, absolutely. Going in I thought I'd be a little overwhelmed, I've never been to an event like that with so many important people. But I found it to be quite fun actually. And thank you so much for all the assistance, I really do appreciate everything you did for me," I sincerely replied.