Summer Sugar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so very welcome, but you're an impressive woman and a natural at events such as these. You appeared very comfortable and composed. Don't be surprised if you're regularly invited to more," she said.

"That's sweet of you to say, thank you. So, what can I help you with today?" I asked.

"I was checking on your availability for lunch on Thursday? It will be in the same hotel suite, say, 12:30?"

With butterflies moving about in my stomach I quickly replied, "Yes, Thursday is very doable. Anything special I should bring or wear?"

"No need to get dressed up," she answered. "Just dress casually and comfortably. It'll just be for the afternoon and early evening, is that okay?"

"Absolutely. Anything else I need to know?"

"No, I think that's it," Ashley replied. "Just stop at the desk, they'll be expecting you and will give you a key. Then simply come on up."

"Okay then, thank you for calling. I really do hope we can get together again soon, maybe in a less formal setting," I told her.

"I look forward to doing just that, Leigh. Have a good afternoon, bye," she said.

"You too Ashley, bye," I replied.

Being new to this I guessed Steve was very busy with work, and like a number of other executives, i imagined, they had their secretaries - or executive assistants - schedule their various rendezvous. I could only imagine the trust it must take between the two, having one setting up sexual liaisons for the other. With that, I began to wonder just how close Ashley and Steve really are? He denied having an intimate relationship with her, but that almost certainly had to mean they didn't have a physical relationship. Surely she knew enough intimate information about him to know his likes and dislikes concerning women. I'll try to subtly bring it up when I see him on Thursday. Until then, I had school work to prepare for.

I slept in a little later than usual Thursday morning, wanting to ensure I was completely refreshed for the vigorous exercise that was surely ahead. After a revitalizing shower, a little makeup and my favorite Chanel fragrance, I set out for the hotel downtown wearing some very flattering jeans and a nice, but comfortable blouse, that also showed my bra-encased assets. As I left the house I realized Ashley and I never spoke about Sean, or any type of transportation. No matter, my car would get me there with no issue.

After parking, I walked to the registration desk and was greeted by a female attendant who looked to be about my age.

Quickly peering at her name tag, and then back to her eyes, I said, "Good afternoon, Simone. I..."

"Good afternoon Miss Leigh, and welcome back. We've been expecting you," she said with a smile and softly handing me a room key.

"Thank you," I replied.

Simone then said, "You're welcome. Lunch was just delivered to the room. Enjoy your afternoon Miss Leigh, and please don't hesitate to ask for assistance if you encounter an issue with either the room or food."

"You and your staff are very nice and efficient, I'll certainly let your supervisors know just how welcoming each of your are," I told her before walking towards the elevator.

Arriving at the room, I opened the now familiar door and saw the food set up on the table, and the bedding turned down, but no one else in the room. As I closed the door behind me, I could hear the faint sound of the shower. The bathroom door was closed.

"Hello? Steve? C'mon out, baby" I said looking at the closed door.

I then heard the shower stop, but still no answer.

"Hello, anyone home?" I asked again as I took a step towards the bathroom.

The door opened and I immediately stopped as Ashley emerged, wrapped in a towel.

"Ashley...," I mumbled.

"Hello Leigh," Ashley said as she walked up to me. "Just thought I'd freshen up after being in the office all morning.

Looking past her and towards the bathroom, I asked, " Where's Steve?"

She placed her soft, slender hand on my cheek and turned my head back towards her, saying, "It's just you and me. Is that okay, Baby?"

Before I could answer, her soft, warm mouth was on mine. Her other hand came up and gently held my head in place as I moaned onto her delicate, snaking tongue. She smelled like flowers, and I was quickly becoming engulfed in her body heat.

Pulling back from our kiss, Ashley asked, "You seem surprised, are you disappointed I'm here, and not Steve?"

"A very pleasant surprise, that's for sure," I quickly answered. "But absolutely not, no. I'm...I'm just a little confused. If there is such a thing as a very pleasant confusion, that would describe me right now," I rambled, trying to recapture my senses.

"That's very sweet," she replied. "When we finally met face to face on Saturday I instantly knew we'd be good together. I'm hoping you'll stay and spend the afternoon with me."

I couldn't help looking down at her exposed cleavage above the towel, seeing droplets of water across her collarbone, and down, from her recent shower. Suddenly I felt a desperate need to dry her skin with my tongue.

"What? Oh, yes. Absolutely. I'm sorry," I stammered. "I'm still trying to get over seeing you like this."

"Why don't we go over to the bed, and we can see more of each other," Ashley said as she took my hand in hers and led me over to the bed.

"Please stand here," Ashley said as she dropped her towel, exposing her exquisite physique.

Her teardrop breasts appeared to be a paler mirror image of mine, with bright pink half dollar sized areola and eraser sized nipples proudly standing erect. A small strip of closely trimmed dark red hair graced her mound, above smoothly shaved lips. Those lips delicately parted as she laid back crossways on the bed after grabbing a pillow.

With her head propped up and her knees slowly widening outward, Ashley quietly said, "Please undress for me. I need to see all your charms."

Still surprised Ashley had set up our encounter, and transfixed on her body as her left hand cupped her left breast, while her right hand slowly moved up and down her outer lips as her center came into view. I slowly unbuttoned my blouse as I absentmindedly ran my tongue over my top lip, parting the blouse and exposing my tanned mounds covered by a lacy bra.

"Your breasts look so full, so deliciously tanned," Ashley cooed. "Please, show me more of yourself."

Leaving my bra in place, for now, I began loosening and sliding my jeans down my slender legs before stepping out of the material gathered around my ankles, exposing my matching white lace panties. I brought both hands up to my stomach and gently ran them over the exposed skin areas. I could feel goose bumps, which I'm certain were from watching Ashley insert her slender middle finger into her dampening channel as her others softly massaged her labia, and not from the room's air conditioning.

"I believe you like what you see so far," I said as my eyes darted from her face, down her body, and back up. "Wanna see more?"

"Yesss," she replied almost breathlessly.

"Yes?" I responded. "Tell me what you want, I need to hear you say it," I teased as I ran my hands slowly over the bra cups, and back down, over my panties.

"I need to see you," she said as her left hand squeezed her breast more firmly before pulling on the delicately hardened nipple. "I want to see your sweet tits and your lovely pussy. Take your bra off and pull on your nipples for me. Then turn around, bend over and remove your panties. Show yourself to me," she said softly, "show me all your beauty."

Smiling at Ashley, I closed my eyes briefly and inhaled deeply, trying as best I could to capture her scent. I shivered in anticipation, knowing I would be reveling in her taste and fragrance. I then reached back and unhooked my bra, my breasts taking pleasure upon feeling unconfined. It fell to the floor as I turned and bent over slowly, my panty-covered ass now just above the mattress as I backed up against the bed.

Thumbs in waistband, I slowly slid the panties from my ass, and down my legs, stepping out of them with my right leg, opening just a little more of my backside as I peered around my shoulder at Ashley. Her eyes went from wide open to little slits as she continued to pleasure herself as I smiled back at her. I then straightened up and turned towards her, taking both breasts in my hands as I felt my own wetness and heat between my thighs.

"I'm going to take the place of you hand," I pratically whispered to her. "But first, I need to clean your fingers."

Moving onto the king bed on my hands and knees, I perched myself between her spread legs and bent my head down to just above her mons, parting my lips slightly. Ashley brought her hand up to my mouth and I let her run all three fingers across my top and bottom lips before running my tongue all over them, savoring her liquid lipstick. A pleasant chill ran through me before sticking my tongue out, and holding it in place as she moved her fingers across it. Soon, I began licking each of her fingers before finally drawing them into my mouth and sucking them clean.

"Yes Baby," Ashley softly said. "Clean my taste from my fingers. Delicious, isn't it?" she asked as she began to slowly slide them in and out of my mouth as if I was blowing a cock.

"There's so much more to be had, darling," she continued. "Kiss my sweet pussy Baby, show me how you will pleasure me," as she removed her fingers, and placed her hand on my forehead, tilting my head up to see her face.

"Oh, I will, believe me," I replied as I moved up her body, my face now over hers. "I want to enjoy all of you, I want to experience all of you," I continued before dropping my lips onto hers.

We moaned into each other's mouth as our tongues tasted both of us, before kissing, nibbling and softly licking each other's face and neck, our warm breaths drying the moisture trail our tongues left on bare skin. I slowly moved downward, basking in Ashley's warmth as I reached her breasts. Gently squeezing and kissing all over each, I slowly, but purposely, reached her stiff, sensitive tips, running my wet tongue both over and around them, before finally closing my lips over her points, gently sucking and pulling as Ashley softly ran her fingers through my hair, as well as up and down my back.

"Feels so good," she whispered. "Yes, right there. Mmm, just like that Baby. Yes, love my tits Sweetie, god you're so good!"

"I'm just getting started," I told her with a giggle and a smile, before licking and nibbling her underboob, and moving further down over her firm stomach.

Kissing, licking and gently sucking up, down, and side to side so that by the time I was slowly moving my tongue from one hip, across to the other, her stomach muscles were fluttering uncontrollably in anticipation of what would come next.

"Ash, your skin is so soft, so luscious and warm, I could spend hours exploring your body. And we probably will spend hours together. But I have to taste you," I said, causing her to gently moan and squirm. "I need to taste the essence of you," I continued speaking as I began looking down at her sex, hoping she felt my warm breath cascade across across her most delicate parts.

"Oh Baby, yes, please," she said.

Still on all fours, I slowly dipped my head down towards her warmth, my ass sticking up behind me. I momentarily thought she'd gently push my head down into her, but she didn't. Nor did she need to. I wanted this, almost a desperate need. But I moved slowly, relishing her bouquet and flavor. Her nectar was like a heavenly gift to my senses, my tongue celebrating it's endless flow. My gratitude was expressed through a moan sent through her jewel, and returned by one of her own. For one fleeting moment my mind flashed back to my first impression of her, and I thought 'wow, I'm making love to Jessica Chastain's twin,' but quickly returned to the here and now and felt grateful to be making love with Ashley.

My senses overwhelmed, I had to fight the urge to dive in and drink everything she could give, telling myself the reward for taking my time with her would be even greater. Moving into a comfortable position which gave me better access to her sexual delights, I slowly ran my tongue over her swollen lips, then down and over her light brown starfish, alternately applying and releasing pressure over its center as I felt her jump as I heard her softly coo. Working my way up, in and over her slit, I paused to drink from and gently enter her fountain with two well-lubricated fingers, using her copious juices.

I again shivered with delight as her saporous fluid entertained my tastebuds.

I made sure to explore every part of her, while gently nibbling and sucking, every fold and valley of her sex while paying scant attention to her increasingly engorged clit, all the while enjoying the moans of pleasure and physical reactions Ashley was providing.

Between gasps and rolling hips, Ashley would purr words such as, "Oh god, that feels good," or, "Damn sweetie, you're driving me crazy," as well as, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, right there, yeah, oh god you do that so good!"

At least those were some of the words I heard when her soft, but strong thighs were pressed firmly around my ears as her passion built.

Sensing it was time to push her over the precipice of pleasure, I surrounded her swollen and firm nub with my lips, sucking and washing her gem with my tongue with teasingly slow but increasing pressure. The audible popping and slurping sounds of my mouth working her tender bead bead only added to the gratification I felt from hearing her words and moans.

With my fingers searching and investigating Ashley's syrupy channel while my lips and tongue lovingly attacking her clit, her hips began to rise from the bed, first moving in a circular motion before transitioning to up and down as she literally began fucking my face. And I loved it, moaning deep into her center which, in turn, seemed to heighten her pleasure.

"Oh fuck, here it cums Baby. Oh god...oh fuck, yes...yeeessss," Ashley cried out as her body stiffened and her legs tried to touch one another, with my head keeping them apart.

Holding on to her thigh with one hand as I softly moaned my own excitement into her sex, Ashley slowly relaxed as she gently ran her hands through my hair. Once I felt her go fully limp I began to lightly kiss all around her pussy and gradually eased my now-stationary fingers from inside her as I raised my own body up and over hers.

Her breasts were rising and falling with each relaxing breath, and I couldn't resist taking one in my mouth to suckle her warmth. But first, I ran my two fingers all around her areola, smearing her liquid onto her nipple, which I tried to capture but only slipped through her slickness. Bending over, I licked her sweetness from her skin before encircling her hardened point in my mouth to consume any remnants. Moving up face to face with Ashley, I then ran my fingers over her lips several times, applying her sticky clear lipstick before pressing my digits into her mouth. She eagerly took them.

I then replaced my fingers in Ashley's mouth with my tongue, kissing her deeply, passionately, which she returned with equal intensity as she began kissing and licking all around my face and mouth. I had moved my lower body in a more comforting position with one knee between her legs, and my now-soaked pussy lightly resting on her left thigh. No doubt she felt my wetness as I gently rocked back and forth on her smooth skin, feeling her push her leg softly up against me as we moaned into each other's mouth once more.

As I sat up to catch my breath, I slid over and onto her other leg and I then rolled her onto her right side. She turned her head a smiled as I brought my pussy up against hers, and began to slowly move up and down. As I stared into Ashley's eyes and pushed into and upon her, I comically thought of the origin of the words trib, or tribbing. Certainly it could not have come from 'tribulation', because nothing I was experiencing at that moment came close to being burdensome or distressful. Quite the opposite, this was supremely pleasurable, almost blissful.

Almost all those thoughts quickly faded as I heard Ashley say, "Do you love fucking me as much as I love you doing it?"

Wasn't sure if it was a rhetorical question or not, but all I could do at that moment was nod and moan my approval. The small elliptical motions I was making had us each brushing against one another's clits in our closely shaved pubic hair, followed by the delicate massage provided by our labia. The squishing sound our bodies made as we sensuously rubbed together only added to enjoyment of the approaching rapture.

"I just...can't get...enough of you...," I said between what sounded like a cross between lite squeaks and grunts.

"Faster Baby," Ashley said. "Up and down....yessss....just like that," she said as her voice faded and her body began tensing, along with mine, as she pushed back into me.

"Oh yes, cum with me Baby, oh yes, fuck me Leigh, fuck me Baby," she continued as her body pushed one last time against mine.

I raised her left leg and held it tightly to me, between my breasts as I fucked her with an urgency I hadn't felt in quite some time.

Throwing my head back, my eyes squeezed shut so tightly I really did see stars, I shouted, "Oh god! Cum on my pussy Ash, oh fuck yeah!"

My pussy throbbed against hers as the warm sensations washed over me, contrasting sharply with the coolness I felt growing below us as our juices emanated out and soaked the sheets. I trembled in blanket of delightfulness. Soon, I gently laid Ashley's leg to my right as she rolled onto her back. I then crawled back down between her spread legs, reclining onto her with my breast against her sex and my head on her stomach, totally luxuriating in her fragrances.

"You're so wonderfully beautiful, in every way Leigh," Ashley softly spoke as she gently tangled and curled my hair.

"It's Monica. My first name is Monica, my middle name is Leigh," I said with my head pressed into her warmth as I continually felt from her thigh to her breast.

"I know, Baby," she quickly replied.

I raised my head and looked at her questioningly.

"I know everything Baby, I have to. It's my job to know. I also know Steve is very fond of you. And with good reason," she said softly as she continued to play with my hair.

With my head back down I asked, "Are you and Steve....?"

Interrupting me in mid-sentence, and gently laughing, Ashley responded, "Lovers? Heavens no dear. We've never been intimate. Physically. But we do talk about everything, and when I say everything, that means you as well."

She paused a moment as I considered what she was saying, before continuing, "He knows that while my husband is the only man I'll have sex with, he also understands I enjoy being with a woman from time to time. He even suggested I try contacting you, and I had to admit to him I'd already made up my mind about you Saturday night."

"I too had similar thoughts, Ash."

"I know Baby, I could see it written all over you," she replied. "I knew I wouldn't have to try and seduce you, because we wanted each other. Now, come up here where I can have you."

As directed I moved up over her once more and began kissing her. Softly. With passion. Every way I knew how.

"This is nice Monica, but I said I have to have you. Give me your sweet little pussy."

With a smile so big it hurt, I moved up and placed my sex over her mouth, shuddering in anticipation of her tongue.