All Comments on 'Summer with Nora'

by NotWithoutMyShoes

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AzPilotAzPilotover 13 years ago
I thought it was very well done.

Thank you for the entertainment. I thought it was very well written- beyond your years. Generally, a story of this caliber is written by someone older- you make an exception. I hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done!

I echo the comments of AZ Pilot. Would love to see more stories by you, with or without the high heels!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Holay!

Very well done, keep up the great writing, looking forward to reading more from you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Reads

All your stories are great!!! Keep up the great work.

blackdragon54blackdragon54over 11 years ago
More

I've read this story several times now, and I look forward to reading more of your work if you ever decide to post again :)

Pokey42Pokey42about 10 years ago
Wonderful Story but ...

I your story is wonderful. Thank you for sharing with us. I love it that your heroine is so real and not some fantasy. My one correction for you is your sailing quote. It's following and not fallowing as in, "fair winds and following seas and may your big jib draw." (your German phrase translated I believe).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Another great story that I had somehow missed until now. I know it's just fiction but stories like this give a little hope to us middle-aged geezers who kind of need a woman in their lives. A 5 star tale, no doubt. Thank you, author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely story, thanks for emphasizing how they felt about each other, and not some particular measurements.

BTW, Nora sounds delicious....

The lack of real explanations about the tattoos could be a problem, or it could be okay. You made it work, but if you write more about this couple, include more about the tattoos.

Two major points for me, that pulled me out of it a bit...

WHY would she take a pregnancy test if she knows she cannot get pregnant? Why she is concerned is worth a few paragraphs at least, while Nora starts to wonder, and then decides, and then learns something about herself.

Secondly, a sea trial, or a shakedown cruise, is a very real and necessary thing. If our hero is clever enough to build a boat, a sea trial would be a very important part of the process before one made plans for a romantic cruise. It would be a working cruise, which could ALSO be romantic, but the questions about, and problems of, the boat, would be the focus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A wonderful, feel-good romance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous