Summer with Nora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From above, a shrewish voice trilled, "Nora, congrats on finally getting a guy to your apartment, now take this inside. The whole city doesn't need to see you screwing your boyfriend." Frustrated by the rude commentary on her life, Nora dislodged a smidge out of our embrace to look up, ready to spout something in return. "I think we should follow that advice." I whispered into her ear that was conveniently facing me.

Nora dislodged further, pulling me up with her. Walking backwards into her apartment, everything started to whirl around me. There were her lips, eagerly seeking mine, her hands on my jacket, unbuttoning, while I stepped out of my shoes. Shirt, belt, pants, her robe, tank top and shorts soon led a trail towards her bed, a large four-poster with white sheets. The music had continued to play quietly, as we moved onto the bed. Was this really going to happen? I wanted to say something, clarify something, though I hadn't even figured out what yet. I opened my mouth to say something, but before I could begin to stammer my way to coherency, Nora whispered, "Afterwards. You can say all you want afterwards." She trailed a line of hot kisses from my lips, down the side of my neck, collarbones, to my chest. There she circled my nipples with her tongue. God, I had missed out all these years. I cursed my wife in my mind, so many years of sex, but none as good, as this was just starting out to be. She continued her line down my stomach over the scar I had received in my brief encounter with the army, to the waistband of my shorts. I was grateful for the quick reprieve, knowing that if she continued I might not last much longer and just die on the spot. Hooking her warm fingers into the waistband of my boxers, she inched them down. My erect cock sprang out, standing at full attention. She tossed the boxers aside, and knelt between my knees at the foot of the bed. Presenting herself to me, she took off her bra and thong, tossing them in the same direction as the rest of our clothes. She sat on her heels and my eyes had a chance to wander. Her rounded thighs led up to her wide, womanly hips, a mound of dark blond curls nestled between her thighs. Above her hips a soft stomach curved upwards, nipped in a bit at the waist. Two slight but round breasts rose and fell as she breathed heavily, growing uncomfortable at my visual exploration of her body. Her hands tried to cover her stomach, fidgeting uncomfortably. Her shoulders slightly hunched forwards, her neck nice and long, she still held her head high, looking straight into my eyes, even if her expression was nervous. Her hair, wavy in this heat, danced around her shoulders as she continued fidgeting. I was relishing her nervousness, not having seen it since the last time I had hugged her close in the office. She always looked so put together, so in charge of herself, seeing her uncomfortable was actually a bit empowering for me -- I still had the ability to make women even of Nora's age nervous. I felt her body's effect on me, and reached out for her hand. Our fingers interlaced and she pulled herself towards me. Cradling Nora in my arms, my hand traced over her shoulder her breasts, down her waist, to her beautiful ass and thighs. I had admired them from afar and underneath her clothing but this was different. Her eyes were watching my hand as it traced her thighs, she reached out and pulled my hand back to her breasts. I stroked her breasts, her rosy nipples tightening under my touch. Lowering my face to her breasts, I licked and sucked each in turn. This gave my hand free reign to roam back to her ass and thighs. I loved their silkiness. When she placed her hand on mine again, dragging it upwards again, I gave a disapproving moan from between her breasts. This was apparently not what she expected, she stiffened up in my arms, and I looked up at her confused face. "What is it?" I asked.

"My thighs and butt. They're fat. I'm fat. Just..., please don't lavish attention on my least desirable parts. It makes me uncomfortable."

"Least desirable?! Are you kidding, they're beautiful. You're beautiful. All of you, your thighs, your ass, and please don't call it a butt, this" and I squeezed her beautiful ass heartily, "is an ass. A beautiful, round, soft, delicious ass. And I could touch it indefinitely." With half-closed eyes, she laughed nervously, then gradually more fully as I continued to stroking and squeezing her thighs and ass.

"What can I say, old men like a bit of meat on their women."

"You're hardly old, but thank you."

"Sweetie, I'm thirty years older than you, I qualify as old."

"Well then, you hunk of old man, do this woman, fat thighs and ass and all."

I wasn't going to wait for that order twice. Faces crashed together, lips sought each other. Everything just whirled. Since my hand was already on her thigh, I slid it down further to the even softer skin between her thighs, seeking the hot patch of dark blond curls. She sucked in breath as my fingers found her soaking wet pussy. Pushing in one then two fingers, Nora's breathing became increasingly ragged as I rubbed her clit with the base of my palm.

Trying to play a more active role, Nora's hands trailed from around my neck, the hands of one hand stroked through my hair. I am blessed with a full head of dark brown hair. I only started going gray last year during my divorce. I think seeing my ex's alimony demands did it. Nora's other hand delicately traced down my spine, until she reached the top of my ass. Trailing her hand around my hip, she swiftly took a hold of my cock. Wrapping her fingers around the shaft, she twisted her hands while sliding up and down the enter length. I began circling my thumb around her clit, while continuing to slide index and middle fingers in and out of her soaking pussy. The hand, Nora had kept on my head, pulled me strongly towards her, her pussy clenched around my fingers as she exploded. She lay on her back, breathing heavily, trying to calm back down. Having recovered her breath, "Sorry, I'm being a bit selfish, let me remedy that." She pushed me onto my back, tucked a few pillows behind my back, straddled my cock, but rather than guide me inside her, she scooted back and forth along the length, getting me all slushy and wet with her own juices. She slid further down my legs, making herself comfortable between my calves. Quite the sight, my cock standing up straight into the air, glistening from her juices, Nora sitting on her heels between my legs, naked as she was. This time there was no fidgeting, no nervousness, she bent at the waist, her hair falling forward, as she nuzzled up to my cock. After covering every inch in wet kisses, she took me into her mouth, her hands providing additional pressure at the base. The tip of her tongue traced zigzag lines around the head. Her hands slid up and down while circling around the shaft, her tongue driving me mad with sensations. Trying to focus my attention away from her ministrations, my eyes wandered up from this slightly bobbing, blond head of hair. Her back was lightly tanned, the fish tattoos 'swimming' towards me. But there was more than I had previously seen. A large black flames snaked their way up her spine,-- that must have hurt, all of them must have hurt. Flitting in and out of my view as she sucked my cock, sighing contently. Her round ass sticking proudly into the air. What a sight, what a sensation. My mind was still reeling, when I felt it churn, the waves of an orgasm crashing towards me. A few short moans was all I could muster to indicate that I was close to climax before shot my seed inside her warm mouth. Her tongue still coaxing.

When I was finally beginning to shrink insider her hands, she looked up. She licked her lips, pushing the last drop of semen into her mouth with the back of her index finger. Her eyes twinkled mischievously at me. It was that same look she had given me all those weeks ago on her first day. She climbed the length of my body, her thighs straddling me while her nipples and breasts stroked up my torso. Reaching my face, she bit her lower lip and looked straight into my eyes. Half sitting on me, she grasped my head in her hands and kissed me deeply. I could taste both her and me on her lips. Normally, I wasn't too crazy about either sensations, but with her I didn't care, I actually liked it. I just wanted her in my arms, feel her, taste her. Everything.

I hugged her around her waist, nearly crushing her into me. She gave a quick giggling moan when she sensed the same desperation in me, as she felt had felt herself. We nearly devoured each other, releasing pent up frustrations and desire from those past weeks, but also years of not being sated properly. My cock was soon fully recovered as it was making itself known to her and me by stroking against her ass. Nora reached around her, pumping me a few times, then raising herself from my lap, and guiding my cock insider her. Despite the fact she was nearly dripping wet, she was tight. She slowly guided herself inside, then began to fuck me slowly. Her hands were on my chest for balance, but the distance between us was too big for my liking. I pulled her onto my chest, hugging her closely. With my hands on her hips, I pushed up against her. She met each thrust eagerly. We were so desirous for each other, we didn't last long. She exploded first, her pussy contracting wildly around me, fucking me on its own, which did me in -- I wanted to pull Nora off me so as to not lose it insider her, but she quickly held onto my hands from her hips as I tried to push her off, "No, come inside me." She hissed as she continued to pulse through her orgasm. Her voice, so guttural, so demanding, brought me over the edge. What seemed like good five minutes, I shot my gooey load inside her tight, wet hole. My heart was racing, my body was tingly, but that fog my mind had been in was lifting. My eyes were closed, and I was ready to drift off into sleep, when I felt two wet lips kissing and cleaning my cock, ten kissing their way up my chest. Sleepiness kept me from opening my eyes, so I just relished the sensations. Nora trailed her way up to my ear. She whispered, "I'm going to take a shower, you're all clean, so if you're going to fall asleep, leave me a pillow and the right half of the bed." She kissed my earlobe, gently biting it. I opened one eye to look at her. She was padding off towards the bathroom, her ass jiggling as she walked along. I really do not understand why people didn't like that. What's more sexy than a soft woman with something to hold onto. I had no intention of leaving her half a bed to sleep on, I needed to feel her body. I lay smack in the middle, arranged the pillows for both of us, straightened the sheets a bit so we wouldn't sleep in a mess. I was reclining on the pillows, when she came back out. She was wearing her satin robe again, and her wet hair splayed across her shoulders, wetting the satin. Nora gave me a mock frown as she walked towards the bed, "So that's how it's going to be? Just take up all the bed, what's next?" she winked, shrugged off her robe and climbed into bed next to me. "For tonight, nothing. Just needed you in my arms. But if you'd rather keep your bed to yourself, I'll leave." I replied with a fake frown, moving to climb out of the bed, I sat on the edge of the bed. "Don't you dare," she cried, and lunged at my back. Wrapping her arms around me, kissing my neck and shoulders. She pulled me back into bed, and snuggled up to me. I kissed the top of her wet head, soaking in her warm scent and fell asleep with Nora in my arms --as planned.

The next morning, I woke up when my arms were decidedly empty. A little annoyed, I looked around the room for Nora. There was a large closet, crammed with clothes, doors wide open. A few bookcases stuffed with books, I already knew she liked to read, but this was astonishing. Across from the window was an old vanity with a mirror that also served as a desk. Nora sat on the only chair in her apartment typing on her computer. She was almost dressed, shoes were already on, a pair of black heels and her hair was already pinned up and her make up was done. All that was missing was her clothes. A bit odd that she would wear her heels before anything else, but heck, I liked her in heels. I was staring at her ass on the small chair; she shifted around a bit as she typed. A good sight for an early morning. I had been watching her body so intently, I hadn't noticed that she had closed the computer and was looking at me in the mirror.

"Never seen a naked woman before?" she asked in a low voice.

"Not one like you. Come here."

"Nuh-uh, I have a job interview this morning, and you need to get to work."

"It's my firm, I can miss work if I want to."

"And leave James to fend for himself?" she replied with a laugh. Yes, James would be lost all day, but I didn't want to leave this bed, leave this sight.

"What job interview do you have today? Already looking for something else?"

"Come on, I told you I can't work for you anymore. I wouldn't feel right getting paid to work just outside your office when all I wanted to do was work you in your office."

She walked over to me, her ass swaying deliciously. I couldn't let her disappear from my sight. A plan was formulating in my mind, but she would have to agree for it to work.

"No, that just won't do."

"See?! I need another job."

"That's not what I meant. You working somewhere else. That just won't do."

She opened her mouth to reply, I put my fingers to her lips, "How about we try it anyway? And if it doesn't work, well, you still need to pick up your last paycheck."

Nora wrinkled her forehead, pouting her lips, "Alright, but don't you dare tell anyone what happened."

We both got dressed, and took my car back to the office. Once back at the office, I opened the door for her in the garage. Nora wanted to get to the office before me, so that we wouldn't walk in together. I took a hold of her hand, as we walked towards the elevator. Inside it, I pulled her towards me, kissing her deeply. She had been trying to shake my hand, but when I kissed her other hand strayed to the back of my head, stroking through my hair. I shiver ran down my spine, straight into my cock. If all went according to plan, this would work out after all.

The elevator dinged and we walked out. She had finally managed to wrestle her hand free and quickly walked towards her desk. The day passed fairly normally, Nora didn't stop by my office, in general I didn't see much of her, only her secret looks from her cubicle showed her true feelings. Everything else was office-appropriate.

That's how it was for several weeks. I would drive to her apartment after work, stopping by my place to pick up some clothes and food. That first day, I had gotten a few looks when I showed up in the same clothes as the night before, and Nora's kitchen consisted of some old plates and cups and a hotplate. Not exactly what I had in mind for dinner. I would get to Nora's place and we would eat, talk and then make love for hours before falling asleep together. The next morning, I would get my private show of naked woman prancing around in heels. More than one morning, we'd both have to get showered again, because we wouldn't be able to resist each other. It all stumbled to a wonderful normality -- cordial and friendly in the office and more sex than I had had for years after work. I felt young again,

Law school had started again and she reduced her hours Tuesdays and Thursdays to only in the morning, since she had classes those afternoons and evenings. She would surprise me at the door, almost devouring me, as though she hadn't seen me all day. We'd talk about what she was studying, but we always left out the future and our relationship. I always assumed that she wasn't comfortable with the idea of publicly dating someone my age. I wanted to shout it in the street that I was falling in love with this woman, irrespective of her or my age. Weekends were usually spent at her apartment, or just around her neighborhood. After that first night, we didn't really care anymore who saw us around there. It was an odd neighborhood anyway, so we didn't draw attention to ourselves. Most people just assumed she was my daughter, unless she grabbed my hand or I wrapped my arm around her waist. We'd go to the movies around the corner, and neck like teenagers in the back of the theater. But we never ventured into other parts of town.

One night at the firm, as everyone started to leave and she was sure we wouldn't be watched, she turned around in her chair. Nora shot me a smoldering look and licked her lips. I pushed aside the work I had been doing, and watched her. It had been a week since we last had sex, Mother Nature putting my hopes and fears of pregnancy at ease, and putting a damper on all but my pleasure. Nora wouldn't even let me near her without her wearing underwear. She still made very sure I was happy, sucking me dry nearly every night. but still I missed her tightness, I missed slowly crashing into her, my body as close to hers as humanly possible.

Spreading her legs and inching up her dress, she revealed black lace between her legs. She hooked her thumbs into her panties, a tugged them downwards. Pulling her panties off her legs, she closed her legs again. She blew me a kiss and turned around in her chair again. This was certainly a new development, having made certain to show no particular interests around the office, I knew this week of no sex, had her as excited as me. I lowered the blinds around the office, except for the window facing the City. "Ms. Stewart, could I see you for a moment." The office was nearly empty, but just in case anyone was still listening. Nora rose from her chair, turned off her computer, grabbed her purse and sashayed towards me. Her eyes burned straight through me. Once in the office, she closed the door, and walked around the desk, and said, "Well, today was torture." "Torture?! You're going to call today torture?! Try sitting at my desk with that view."

"Actually, I am going to try sitting on your desk first." She winked at me, moved between my legs, and sat on my desk. Crossing her legs, she gently stroked against the growing bulge in my suit. I took hold of both her legs, kissing up from each calf, past her knee to her thigh. Her stifled moans filled the room, as she tried to silence herself with a hand over her mouth. Diving under her skirt, I found her moisture already spreading to her thighs. I licked it all up before getting to the main attraction. She was squirming above me as I kissed her soft inner thigh and yelped quietly when my tongue flicked across her clit. She had shaved from the night before, so her skin was even more sensitive to the touch. A quick knock on the door interrupted what was sure to have become a scream coming from Nora, who quickly clapped her hands over her mouth, and clasped her legs together. Pulling myself from between her legs, my face flushed, I tried to sound as coolly pulled together when I answered, "Yes, what is it?"

"Oh, it's James, sir. I was just checking on you. Anything else you needed?"

"No, thank you James, Nora and I have it perfectly under control."

Nora punched me in the arm, looking at me to keep me from telling our secret further.

"Ok, then I'll be getting home. Goodnight."

Nora shot me an accusatory look, but forced me to laugh. I nearly overheard James, who had been walking away, saying to himself, "Finally, good for him." Little did he know.

"Hugh, you promised. Don't tell anyone, they'll just think I'm some gold digger."

"But I want to shout it to the world. I think you're the sexiest thing alive. And I am falling in love with you, Nora Stewart. I could scream it from the rooftops."

She was laughing again, "If you think that's going to get you out of finishing the job here, you're mistaken, Hugh Cooper. Now finish what you started."