Summer with Nora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She was great. Heck, she is great," I replied dreamily.

"Um, I meant Schotbruch, sir."

"Oh, she was great, too." I laughed.

"Glad to hear it, will you and the missus be here more often then?"

You and the missus, I liked that.

"Yeah, if she says yes, we will." I grinned.

The harbormaster smiled, clearly not having gotten the joke, but I needed to get going and change, I didn't want to leave her waiting too long.

A few minutes later, I emerged freshly showered, wearing a pair of khakis and a white shirt with an assortment of blue stripes. Nora stood against the railing, her blond hair blowing in the wind, red jersey dress rounding her curves. She had taken on a slight tan, it looked great with the bright dress and her blond hair. She was still barefoot, not wanting to get her heels caught in the wooden slats.

"Hey, beautiful." I stepped up behind her, breathing in her sunny scent. Warm, slightly salty from her hair, and a hint of perfume rising from between her breasts. I offered her my arm, which she took, and we walked up the pier towards the beachside restaurant. Nora's hair had taken on a slight curl, and made her look almost angelic, but a womanly angel. I possessively wrapped my arm around her waist, resting my hand above her ass. She turned a few heads when she walked in ahead of me. Quickly seeking me again. When she was uncomfortable about her body, she craved my physical contact, ensuring her that I was still there, still there with her. I didn't mind; after all, I craved her touch as well.

The hostess led us to our table, and I pulled out her chair for her, before sitting down myself.

A "Damn, you're beautiful." slipped out.

Nora blushed slightly and took hold of my hand across the table, sliding her foot between my legs underneath the table. She had been nervous about showing off her love in an unfamiliar place, but the restaurant was dimly lit and no one was paying any attention. Near the end of the night, we moved to the bar. Nora had grown more comfortable both in the dress and her surroundings. She openly touched my thighs when she was making a point and didn't blush as readily. Her smile and laughter came far more readily now, much to my delight. Her laughter, when genuine and full, was pleasant and attention grabbing. I was telling her stories about my childhood, about friends and family, camping trips and getting freaked by the girls in the tent next door, sneaking into the movies. And she was telling me stories about her childhood, about how she first learned English, it not being her first or even her second language.

"If that isn't Hugh Cooper. Jow are you old man?" a very familiar old voice interrupted our stories. I looked up and it was Thom Peters, one of the many men my ex had betrayed me with, but something I had only found out after the fact. He obviously never knew that I knew. I stiffened up as he approached and clapped me about the shoulders. "Hello, Peters. How have you been?" I replied stiffly. "Good, good. And who's this little angel? Thom Peters, enchanté," he said turning to Nora. I nearly gagged from all that sleaze. She was a bit flustered, but polite. She smiled, but was a bit concerned when she saw my expression.

"And what are you doing with such an old bugger as Hugh, sweet thing?" Her expression had changed from politeness to repugnance. "Actually..." Nora replied. I cut her off, "She's with me, Peters. And this one you can't have. Let's go, Nora."

"Farewell, Mr. Peters." Pointedly not wishing him a goodnight or telling him that it was nice to meet him. I possessively wrapped my arm around her again, she walked as stiffly as possible, not wanting to encourage such sleaze further, but even when she was trying, her walk oozed sex appeal.

Back at the car, Nora finally shuddered. "Ugh, what a guy. I feel like I need to shower again. Horrible. Let's go home, Hugh." I leaned across the seat, held her gently across her neck, and kissed her.

"I'd love to promise that this was the last you'll see of him, but unfortunately I cannot guarantee that."

"Did he bang your ex-wife?"

"Who didn't?! Yes, he was one of them. To think I almost invested my money with him. Heck, I'd probably be without a roof over my head by now."

As we drove back to the house, Nora rested her hand on my groin, stoking a growing erection. I parked in the driveway, picked up her hand, and kissed each finger. "Keep that up and we'll need to move to the backseat," Nora moaned.

We both got out of the car and raced up the stairs towards the bedroom, occasionally crashing into walls and doors as we stripped and kissed each other. Once on the bed, she pinned me onto the mattress and gave me a slow sensual blowjob. She delayed me so often, that by the time, I was ready to explode. With that initial load suckled away, the rest of the night was slow and solely focused on her pleasure. I covered her body in kisses, licking her sides, checking that the bruise from this morning had not gotten worse. It hadn't, now just a pink spot. She was on the verge of climax, when I pinned her to the mattress and entered her. Nora intertwined her legs with mine, effectively pulling herself towards me with every thrust. It was glorious. She moaned her way to a pulsating orgasm that squeezed me so tightly, I lost the careful control I had held over myself. We were both sweating and pulsating. We both sank into sleep, a wild tangle of arms and legs, blond hair tickling my nose. "I love you, Nora." I whispered as she rested on my chest.

"Do you want to move in now or later?" I asked holding out a coffee cup for her as she padded into the kitchen. "Huh? What?" She was barely awake and didn't process yet what I had said. "You know, today or later this week?"

"Are you asking me to move in?"

"Well, I am actually asking you when you'd like to move in, but yes."

She squinted her eyes at me and said, "Are you sure you know what you are getting yourself into?" "Well, if you ask like that, I definitely don't, but I also don't want to spend another day without you."

I was sitting at the table, Nora in the chair next to mine, her legs pulled up underneath her. She scooted her chair closer towards me and stuck her feet between my legs, underneath my groin. It may sound uncomfortable, but trust me, very delightful. "How about next weekend? I have other things planned for you today." She wiggled her toes underneath my groin to emphasize her point.

"Alright, but next Friday, we have plans."

"Oh, what are they?"

"I'm invited to attend a gala with the mayor and other businesses and I'd like you to come with me. "

Her previously sleepy eyes flew open. "I said I wanted to make this relationship public. But aren't these all your friends, are you sure you want to spring me on them?" "These are some of my oldest friends, and I have no intention of springing you on anyone. But I do want to introduce you to my friends, there are some nice ones out there. Nothing like that sleaze ball Thom Peters." Nora shuddered again at the mention of his name. Yesterday's encounter was enough for her to know that she did not want to meet him again. "Alright, but now for the main part of the entertainment." She leaned in to kiss me and continued to wiggle her toes. Reaching down, Nora untied the pajama pants I was wearing, and pulled out my hardened erection. Her hands were cold, except for her fingertips, which had been warmed against the coffee cup. She maneuvered her feet over my thighs, letting them hand over my legs and spreading her knees widely in front of me. Pumping my cock with both hands, she leaned closer into my face, nearly devouring my lips. I slipped one hand into her lap, stroking her pussy. She had only been wearing the unbuttoned top of my pajamas, not having anything else to wear at my place. She was beginning to get very wet as I circled and rubbed her clit, stroking her thigh and ass with my other hand. Groaning under her stroking, I pulled Nora into my lap. On her toes, Nora was able to lower herself up and down, while I guided her movements with my hands on her hips. Sitting on me as she was, Nora wrapped her arms around my neck, pressing her lips against mine tightly. Within minutes, we were breathing in synchrony and her clenching pussy pushed us both close to the edge. Nora's orgasm had her jerking so wildly that the chair we were on nearly tipped over backwards, the slight shock causing her to giggle slightly and pushed me over the edge, I shot my load into her clenching hole, as her giggles quickly turned into moans.

Nora moved to get up, but my arms around her waist held her in place. I kissed the first place I could reach, her heart. I pressed my cheek against her heart and felt it beating into my ear. She laid her head on top of mine and let her arms stroke my back. "I have a question and it may be a bit late to be asking this, but are you taking any precautions? Against pregnancy, I mean." I was speaking into her chest, not being able to raise my head. I could feel her heart rate quickening against my ear. Then a few wet drops rolled down my neck.

"You don't have to worry about that. It's all taken care of." she sounded extremely dejected. I pushed myself away from her and looked into her face. A few tears were rolling down her cheeks, but she was trying to smile at me. "What is it?" "Nothing, it's fine." "Nora, you know you're a terrible liar." A half-sob, half-laugh escaped her and she buried her face in my shoulder. "Come on, what is it?"

"You're probably happy to know this, but I can't have children. Something about a birth defect. So don't worry about me, you're not likely to get me pregnant. No unwanted love-child from me."

"And what makes you think I wouldn't want children with you? I'll have you know I am still young and dynamic." I tried my best to puff out my chest, but when the chair nearly dipped backwards, I had to grab for the table top. She was laughing again, her whole body shaking with laughter, "Yes, my young and dynamic man" and she kissed my forehead.

"Hey, there are plenty of children who would love to have you as a mom. There's always adoption. We'll figure something out." She leaned back to give me a cynical look, but, seeing that I was dead serious, she grinned and leaned back in to kiss me and asked,

"How does a nice long hot shower sound?"

"Nuh-uh."

"No? Then how about a dip in the cold pool out back?"

"Nuh-uh."

"No? How about running naked down the street?"

"Hmmmm, nuh-uh."

"Then how about running naked to the bedroom to fuck some more?"

"Mmmmh, mmmmh." I answered, eagerly nodding my head.

Nora took off for the bedroom, shrugging off my shirt, she sashayed back to the bed. We spent the day and afternoon making love, until we were both thoroughly drained. By dinnertime, I called in for delivery. Nora beat me to the door and paid the guy. I could catch a glimpse of the delivery guy's face when she turned away from him to pick out her money. I wasn't obsessively jealous of anyone looking at her, I just didn't like anyone leering at her, especially since she didn't see herself that way. She was absolutely oblivious to the fact that her ass and thighs, while not in fashion right now, were absolutely delectable. We took the pizza up to the bedroom; Nora ate lying on her back, her feet dancing against the headboard, and her head propped against some pillows. I didn't know what I wanted to eat up more, her or the pizza.

I almost didn't want to head to work the next day or any day that week, but I knew I'd be taking Nora back home again most nights, so the days passed more quickly. We had decided not to tell anyone else at the firm, because it would obviously make things awkward, but we'd try to sneak in moments together, but seeing that she was still only an intern and it was my firm, there wasn't much to be arranged for private meetings. She still slept over at her old apartment on the nights she had class, which made me miserable. We'd spent nights apart on occasion, but pretty much since that first night together, it was night after night, sharing the same bed. I couldn't sleep that Tuesday or that Thursday. I knew she felt the same, because when she brought in my coffee order Friday morning, she closed the door behind her, and practically leapt into my lap. She nuzzled into my neck and breathed deeply. "I missed that smell. I missed you."

Covering my face with kisses, she suddenly said, "Our first official outing is tonight. Are you still sure you want me to come with you?" I had busied myself with her collar bones, kissing and nipping at them, and just mmmh-ed in agreement. "Ok, pick me up at my place. I'll be ready. I bought a new dress yesterday, I hope you like it." With that she wiggled out of my lap, disappeared out of the office and left me hanging, my hair a mess, and my shirt slightly rumpled from where she had loosened the buttons to graze my skin. She would definitely either cause me to stay young forever or get even grayer in just a few months. I didn't really care, and just followed her with my eyes. She was moving into my place the next day, and I couldn't wait.

James harrumphed in the door, "Eh, Mr. Cooper? Mr. Cooper? Hugh?" He actually called me Hugh for once.

"You might want to straighten up we're due in court in an hour. Is everything ok between you two?" I raked my hand through my hair and straightened up my shirt.

"You two?"

"Come on, half the office is guessing that you and Nora are dating. Besides, good for you two. You deserve someone in your life, and she's going to be a brilliant lawyer one day - do not let her go over to the competition."

"Really, half the office?" I laughed, we'd been keeping things quiet, but I guess in a small office like this, it's not hard to figure out when two people are in love, even if they are hiding it. "And I certainly don't plan on letting her go over to the competition, whether personally or professionally. Just have to convince her. For now, she's moving out of her studio. Everything else, we'll see. By the way, are you bringing your lovely Elizabeth this evening?"

"Yes, yes, I am. And yourself, making a solo appearance or are you showing off your new love."

"I am showing off Nora, whether she likes it or not. But until then, let's win our clients' cases and make our women some money to spend." We both laughed as we walked out of the office, drawing a very curious glance from Nora.

The case went well, the judge granted our request to have expert witnesses from the university testify on our behalf; we had been looking for someone to testify and Nora's connection at the university made it possible. Things were held over until after Labor Day, I handed our settlement offer to the competition and expected a phone call in the next few days. The call came once again well before anyone else expected it. We were sitting in the back of our cab to the office when we got the news that settlement went through. As we walked back into the office, I joked to James, "If this continues, I'm going to be able to retire in the Bahamas in just a few weeks, rather than the expected years."

"I'm not sure Nora will let you retire just yet." James replied, clapping me on the back, laughing. Yes, I doubted if she'd ever let me retire.

Back in the office, Nora's desk was empty, she had already gone back to her place to get ready and so the good news would have to wait until later. A few hours later, I was brushed and polished in my tuxedo, ready to cut a rug. Standing on the wrought-iron steps, I felt a bit like Fred Astaire, awaiting his Ginger. And what a Ginger she was. Dressed in a midnight blue gown, very plunging neckline, crystal straps that held up her bosom. The rest of the dress hugged her body closely, but still moved around her as she walked around the room. I could tell that underneath that dress nothing could be hidden, so she had opted against underwear. She was about to pull on the matching jacket, when I raised my finger to her lips. She raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything. I pulled the jacket back off her shoulders, "We don't need that." I leant down and kissed her tattoos, "They're a part of you. And I want to see them. Besides, if we're going to shock people let's do it right." She still pulled out a shawl that she wrapped around her shoulders, but when I raised a look of objection, she furrowed her brows at me, so I gave in.

The event was held at city hall, the car I had ordered for the night dropped us off in front of the majestic staircase the led up to the entrance. The space in front was stuffed with photographers and I could sense Nora tensing up. Her grip on my hand was almost painful. We were still far behind anyone else, and no camera was pointing at us. I held her face in my hands and kissed her gently, "Relax, smile, and just remember, you're the sexiest one here." A slight blush rose to her face, but her smile grew very wide. She relaxed her hold on my hand and her grip on her shawl, which she let fall slightly from around her shoulders. Pictures would later reveal a beautiful, radiant woman, her blue gown giving the perfect backdrop both for her tattoos and her sandy blond hair. Once inside, we were led past the receiving line, more photographs taken and questions to be answered. The loving glances we exchanged ensured that no one would ask if she was my daughter. Certainly, the thoughts that crept into my mind when I looked at her, were far from couth. I couldn't wait to get home and strip her bare.

We sat at a table with a retired army colonel, his young wife, James and his wife Elizabeth, a non-descript banker and his pretty-girl girlfriend. Conversation flowed easily among the six of us, the banker having to entertain his nit-witted girlfriend by himself. "Ms. Stewart, do I detect a smidgen of an accent in your voice?"

"Umm, I guess you might. Interesting that you might notice, my boyfriend and his associate hadn't even noticed."

"Might I ask, you weren't born here were you?"

"No, I was born in Germany."

"Oh, an army brat?"

"Almost, my father was with the U.S. army, and had managed to get himself a German wife and then ultimately a daughter."

"I spent quite a few years in Germany on station, where was your father stationed?"

"In Berlin. He moved us to the States after he was recalled.

"What was your father's name? Perhaps I knew him."

"Captain Peter Stewart. I think they called him Petey, back in the army, but as I said, I don't know much about him."

"I think I may have known a Petey Stewart, but that was all ages ago. It was very nice to meet a fellow army brat. Say hi to him when you see him next. And you gentleman, you should take this young lady onto the dance floor. She's not just here to sit pretty, albeit being a formidable dinner companion."

"Aye, sir." I replied eagerly, holding out my hand for Nora. We moved onto the dance floor, and I tried to remember the dance lessons from my wedding. Nora was surprisingly able to dodge my feet and anticipate where I might lead her, so rather than me leading her, we were both moving across the floor, avoiding major injuries. "See we make a good team. No accidents, no injuries. I haven't stepped onto your dress yet." Nora was laughing heartily again. "We do make a pretty good team." When the music slowed, Nora stepped closer into arms and whispered into my ear, "Thank you for tonight." We had barely begun dancing closely, when James eagerly tipped me on the shoulder, "Hugh, the mayor would like a couple photos with us." I didn't want to move, but Nora shoved me along, "Come on, you deserve this recognition. I'll go freshen up."

I was barely gone for a few minutes, when I saw my ex-wife storming out of the bathroom, ladies clapping inside. I hadn't seen my ex in months, not since she picked up her last alimony check before marrying some oaf with a lot more money than me. Her eyes shot daggers at me, before she slithered off towards her husband. Nora came out of the ladies' room grinning from ear to ear, laughing with Elizabeth, who was still clapping.