Summer's Blackmail Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer quickly placed the iphone on her make-up table in her room, set the auto timer, moved in front of the camera and bent over at the waist while spreading her ass cheeks for complete verification of the butt plug's insertion in her ass.

Summer clicked on the picture, typed a short message to her master and sent the picture to him.

Todd was on a small break from the tours of the Smithsonian Museum. He was bored of the tour and could only think about his slut teacher and what she had been through since he had been gone.

The tanning salon treatments had been going great and the session that Bill put her through at the bookstore was as he expected. But, for Melanie to be able to record Summer's orgasms in the bathroom was a blessing. Now he could involve Melanie in the further degradation and humiliation of his English teacher. He also knew that Melanie's mother was very mad at his English teacher slut and Todd thought that that might come in handy too.

Todd received his slut's text about having to move upstairs because of the landscape workers in her yard. Then the text came through that revealed very distinctly that Summer did in fact have the pink butt plug inserted in her sexy ass. Todd could also see the white thin silk strip of material going between his slut's ass checks that served to help hold the plug in her ass. Todd sent a text back to the teacher who was now the slut of an 18-yearold student:

"Slut, you have satisfied the requirement for having your butt plug in your ass. However, you did not adhere to the rule that requires that you insert the plug into your ass before you go to bed and to leave it there until told to remove. You have disregarded my specific instructions once again."

Summer's heart sank when see read the latest text from her young master. She could only imagine that some form of punishment was in her very near future. But, she shuddered to think what it might entail. So, Summer quickly responded to her master's text:

"Master T, I am so sorry for not following your directions. But, as I told you I was so tired and sore from the things that Bill Fraser and his friends did to me that I simply fell asleep once I got home last night. I promise to never do that again. Please don't punish me Master T."

As Summer sat on the edge of her unmade bed, she thought more about her situation. She was the slave to a teenager, she had been forced to fuck as well as suck seven total strangers at the hands of a total stranger Bill Fraser and here she was sitting on the edge of her bed with a white thong and a pair of 6 inch white heels as her only clothing. Her ass was filled with the pink butt plug and it was being forced deeper into her anal passage because of the way she was sitting on her bed. She became worried that she did not receive a quick response from her teenage master to her text that included the incriminating picture of her ass with the pink flat base held in place with the thin strap of cloth that ran down the crack of her ass.

Summer was jolted from her thoughts by the ringing of the doorbell at the front door. She realized that she had not left the payment for the landscape services in the mailbox as her husband James had previously arranged. Quietly to herself, Summer mumbled, "Fuck".

Now she was trapped because Mark Freeman of Mark's Landscaping was at her front door looking for the $90 check for the weekly service. Mark and his crew had also been in the backyard looking through the French doors of her kitchen when she had taken pictures of herself to send to her young master.

Summer knew that a camera or cameras in her house would be focused on the door. She knew that she had to take the check to the door, but she would not be able to cover herself out of modesty because she was only allowed to wear the sheer white robe, which would clearly reveal her nipples and her thong to Mark.

Summer went to her dresser, pulled out her check book, made out a check for $90, slipped on the sheer robe and headed down the steps. Maybe she could just slip the check through a crack in the door Summer wondered. As she approached the bottom of the steps, Summer could see three figures through the cut glass front door.

As Summer slowly opened the front door, she stuck her right hand out the small crack with the check held tightly in her hand. She told Mark that she was not properly dressed and asked him to just take the check. But to Summer's horror, Mark pushed on the door and forced it open wide enough for him to be able to poke his upper torso and head inside.

Mark then spoke to Summer, "Ms. Wayne, this sprinkler head is broken. We were running a test and found it not operating properly. There has been some pretty bad erosion near to your patio and if you don't get it fixed quickly, you could have some serious problems. I need your authorization to replace it."

Mark could not see Summer's nipples pressed against the sheer material of her robe. He saw that Summer's face was flushed, but she made no attempt to close the robe to prevent him from seeing the front of her white lace thong also. He paused for a moment and then said, "Before you approve this I really think that you should come outside and let me show you what kind of damage has occurred as a result of this faulty sprinkler head."

Summer quickly replied, "Mark, it is ok for you to go ahead and repair the sprinkler head. I am sure my husband James will be satisfied that you repaired it."

"Well, Ms. Wayne, I think it would be more proper for me to show the owner of the property what kind of damage has occurred. It would not be appropriate for me to just change out a sprinkler head, repair the erosion and then bill you without you having seen the problem."

All the while he is talking, Mark is giving Summer's body the once over. He also is inching the door further open so that he is basically inside the house in the foyer with the almost naked teacher. Mark's stare was making Summer very uncomfortable and she did not know what to do.

At that point, Summer heard her cell phone start ringing. It was a special ringtone that she had linked to Todd Spiller's phone number so that if he called, she would know to answer it as quickly as she could. Unfortunately, at this time, the phone was still upstairs in her bedroom.

Summer then asked, "Mark, would it be ok if I went upstairs to answer my phone? It is probably the school calling and I must take the call."

Mark thought it was odd that Summer asked his permission to answer her phone. But, looking up the stairs, he thought it would be a great view to watch her go up them to get her phone. "Sure Summer, it will be ok for you to go and get your phone, but hurry back as I don't have all day," was Mark's curt reply.

About halfway up the stairs, Summer suddenly realized what kind of view was being afforded Mark Freeman. She tried her best to not sway her hips or to bend over, but the high heels and the butt plug made going up the stairs almost painful. It took all of Summer's nerves to not turn around and see if Mark was watching her.

Mark could not believe the view he had. He bent down as if tying his boot which afforded him a direct view of Summer's ass and he could make out the outline of the base of the pink butt plug held in place by only the thin strip of material of the white lace thong. He could not believe how sexy this teacher was and the fact that she was prancing around in her house dressed like a slut only made the situation that much more interesting to Mark.

As Summer reached the top of the stairs, she knew that Mark had seen her ass and probably could see the fact that she had a pink butt plug inserted into her ass. But, she could not worry about that now as she had to answer the phone before it stopped ringing.

Summer grabbed the phone off of the bed and quickly answered, "Master T this is your slut."

"What took you so long to answer the phone slut," was Todd's quick reply.

"Master T, I was downstairs paying the landscape crew for the weekly service. But, the owner of the company was showing me a faulty sprinkler head and I was trying to get him out of the house, but he is insisting that I go out to the back yard to see the damage caused by the sprinkler head's failure. But, I cannot go outside dressed like this," was Summer's reply.

Now Todd had an idea as to how to punish his slut for not having the butt plug inserted as she was required as well as wearing the heels with the white thong as her slut uniform. He thought fast about what he wanted to make her do. In this instance, he did not want to have her fucked so soon after being fucked and forced to suck all of Bill Fraser's friends just last night.

"Slut, for not following the specific rules last night you must be punished. To be frank, I am very disappointed in your disregard for my directions. Is the landscape crew still in your house," typed Todd.

"Master T, I am sorry that I did not do as you had instructed, I just thought that based on your instructions to take today off, I did not have to wear the butt plug, thong and white heels. Please forgive me Master," Summer replied.

"Who told you to think slut? You did not answer my question slut," was Todd's quick reply.

"Yes Master T, the owner, Mark Freeman is downstairs waiting on me to go outside with him so that he can show me the damage. I know he just wants to see me more exposed," was Summer's text message back to Todd.

"I will give you two choices slut from which you can pick to serve as your punishment. You can either go downstairs as you are dressed to inspect the sprinkler damage or you can go back to Bill Fraser's bookstore and return the red dress from last night," was Todd's text.

Summer was dealt another blow of degradation and this time she had to choose her degradation. Being exposed to a friend of James' and his workers in her own yard just did not make any sense to her. So, even fearing what Bill Fraser would make her do, Summer knew she could only choose that option.

"Master T, I choose to return the red dress to Bill Fraser," was Summer's response to Todd.

"Very well slut. Get rid of the landscape crew by inspecting the damage. You are to wear the red dress and your white pumps to do the inspection. Don't be late to your tanning appointment," was Master T's response and then the line went dead.

Summer was trapped again. Not only was she going to have to go back to Bill Fraser's bookstore, but she was now going to have to wear the tight fitting red dress from last night.

"Ms. Wayne are you through with your call yet," called Mark Freeman from the foyer.

His voice brought Summer out of her stupor and forced her to quickly strip off the robe. "Yes Mark, I am getting dressed for a meeting; I will be down in just a minute. Please wait for me in the kitchen," responded Summer.

Summer took off her shoes, padded across the Berber carpet into her closet. There on the floor was the dress, if you could call it that, lying on the floor in a ball. Summer went to the bathroom; she pulled the thong from between her ass cheeks and then removed the pink butt plug. She felt that it was ok to do that given that she would be going outside the house and then later to the tanning salon.

Summer raised the red dress over her head, slipped her hands through the arm slots and pulled it down her body. Summer struggled with how tight the dress was as she pulled it over her breasts. Once it covered her breasts, Summer slipped the dress down over her hips and pulled it as far as the slinky material of the dress would go. Summer stepped into the white six inch pumps and then looked at herself in the full length mirror. Summer was shocked to see how the dress accentuated her breasts, hips and she could see the outline of the white thong. It was quite obvious that her nipples were pierced as the round balls on the ends of each of the piercings were clearly evident through the stretchy material of the dress. Summer turned around to look at the back of the dress and she saw that the hem of the dress fell just two inches below the cheeks of her ass. There was no way for her to be a lady in this dress as anyone looking at her would be able to see right up to her hairless crotch if she were to sit on a bar stool or chair.

Summer headed out the bedroom door and walked as quietly and slowly down the steps as she could. She still was not used to wearing such high heels and her body still ached from the punishment she received last night at the hands of Bill Fraser and his "friends".

Summer was pleased that Mark Freeman was not at the foot of the stairs because he would have been afforded a view directly up her skirt and he would have been able to see the white thong pulled between her pussy lips.

Summer walked into the kitchen. Mark could hear her approaching as the shoes Summer was wearing made a distinct clacking sound as she walked down the hardwood hallway into the kitchen. Mark Freeman could not believe his eyes. Here came this stunningly sexy English teacher wearing white six inch pumps, her nipples pressed hard against the stretchy material of a red dress that barely covered her pussy and he could make out the outline of piercings in each nipple. "James is one lucky SOB", Mark thought to himself.

"Summer, what kind of meeting do you have today that you would be dressed up so sexy", asked Mark.

"Oh Mark, it is a charity function for one of James' charities and I am a host", Summer lied.

"Maybe I need to go to the function if you are going to be there dressed like that. I have some money I would like to deposit", Mark said as he stared at the breasts of his friend's wife. Mark could feel his cock becoming erect and was not at all ashamed to let the teacher see it.

"Mark, can you please show me the work that you want to complete. I have to get to the facility by 4:00 PM to get everything ready", Summer lied again.

Mark led the sexy teacher through the French doors out onto the patio. His workers, Juan and Manuel were sitting on the rock wall that formed an oval enclosure of the patio. The workers were seated on either side of the wall's opening that led to the back yard. Summer's thoughts quickly went back to Sunday afternoon and the torment that Lisa and her husband Steve had forced on her.

The looks on the faces of Juan and Manuel let Summer know that the dress in fact did detail her piercings. She swore she heard one of them say in broken English, "What a slut", which sent a shiver down her spine, but hearing the word from a total stranger made her feel strangely turned on in the moment.

Mark guided Summer around the rock wall into the yard. She was having a very difficult time walking in the six inch heels in the grass. At one point, Summer stumbled and fortunately, Mark was close to her and as she fell against him, she felt his hands reach around her waist to support her. His hands found their way to the outline of the top of her thong and he left it there until they reached the problem area of the yard.

Mark squatted down and began explaining the issues that had to be resolved, the amount of work involved and the amount of materials that would be needed. Mark noticed Juan and Manuel walking up behind the teacher and the thought he would give them a little show. "Summer, here I need you to take a closer look at this sprinkler damage", Mark said as he pointed to the ground.

For effect, he tugged on Summer's arm and forced her to bend over at the waist. In this position, he was sure that his two employees were getting a good view of the teacher's ass and could quite possibly make out the lines of the thong he knew her to be wearing. Juan and Manuel were indeed getting their eyes full of the sexy teacher's ass as they stopped a few feet behind her to get a good look.

Mark held Summer's arm for a couple of minutes to accentuate the material of the dress stretching over her ass. Mark kept a firm grip on her arm so that she was forced to bend over a little further. Juan and Manuel were being treated with a view of the teacher's ass cheeks now as the hem of the red dress had worked its way up to just below the cheeks, but in the bent over position, Summer's cheeks peeked out from the hem.

Satisfied that his employees had been given a treat, Mark released Summer's arm and he noticed that for a moment, she stayed in the bent over position. Summer was afraid to stand up because she was not sure that she would be allowed to and the fact that the men were leering at her made her feel uncomfortable as well as turned on. But, she had to leave as it was now 3:25 and it took 30 minutes to get to the salon.

"To get started on the work, I need you to sign an authorization form for me so that there are not questions as to the work assignment," Mark said.

"Mark, as I have to leave, please place the proposal in our mailbox and I will sign it tonight when I get back home from the meeting," replied Summer.

Mark then replied, "Summer let's sit here on the patio and go over the proposal so that if you have questions, I can address them now."

Without giving Summer time to protest, Mark sat down at the glass top table and opened his folder, withdrew the proposal and set it on the table. As Summer went to sit down across the table, Mark in a commanding way, "Summer, as my men have worked hard in your yard today, go and get them a beer from your kitchen. I will wait here for you."

Summer was taken aback by the tone and directions Mark was giving to her. But, she knew that she did not have time to fool around as it was getting perilously close to the time she had to leave to get to the salon in time. She quickly crossed the patio with her heels clicking against the floor. The three men watched her ass as she walked with the cheeks swaying with each step.

As Summer returned, the men watched her every step and were pleased to see how her breasts moved in rhythm with each step that the teacher took. The men could clearly see her erect nipples as well as being able to make out the piercings with the knobs on each end of the piercings.

Summer noticed that the Juan & Manuel had taken up the same places on the rock wall as before. She the men the beers and each looked deeply into her eyes with obvious lust, which completely unnerved her, but somehow thrilled her to be the object of such lust from three strangers. Summer noticed that her pussy was getting moist from all of the attention and the electricity in the air with how she had been made to wear the red dress.

As Summer started to take a seat, Mark told her to stand beside him and look over the report as that way he can point things out to her as well as making notes on the proposal. Mark took an inordinate amount of time to go over the work to be done, the materials to be used and the ultimate cost of the proposal. All the while, he was forcing Summer to bend over at the waist, resting one hand on the table as she looked over the proposal. In this position and with the six inch white heels, the hem of the dress was raised even higher almost revealing her ass cheeks and it stretched the material of the dress across her ass which clearly revealed the outline of her thong.

As Mark completed his summarization, he offered his pen to Summer for her signature. As she signed, Mark's two employees sitting on the wall swore to each other that they could see the thong slipping between the slut's ass cheeks. Summer heard them murmur, but did not turn to look at them, nor did she attempt to pull the hem down. As Summer finished looking over the proposal, she had to lean further down to be able to sign on each of the three pages of the document where indicated by Mark.

After Summer had signed on the three required lines, Mark knew that he could not delay the end of this encounter any longer. So, he quietly tore the pink sheet out of the proposal and handed it to Summer. As she took the paper from Mark, Summer quickly stood up and almost ran into the house.

123456...8