All Comments on 'Summer's Blackmail Ch. 17'

by wilcox010

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
jleetechiejleetechieabout 10 years ago
aghhhhhhhh

Be patient! Last time it took nearly 3 months, instead of the hoped for days, and this is just another teaser chapter. Maybe the 4th of July post will finally get to the weekend highlights!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pressure and stress

Don't let up on Summer for one second, keep the pressure and stress continuous making her more malleable very minute. Jack

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beating

Feel the slut needs another severe beating, attitude adjustment, from Master T. Jack

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Excellent story

The story is getting better and better. I hope that summer will be sexy as hell and will serve as a humiliated sex toy at the stadium. But I also hope that she will keep her identity secret, the whole school didn't need to know that she is a sex slave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
get really

to dumb as a story. what would you do as a husband or a adult son ?

I first have my mother tell me who when how. then take my gun and put them all down.

you can't pierce and tatoo and nobody will see it. stupid plot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
zzzz

17 chapters of repetition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just a Thought

Don't forget to include something with Melanie's mother Sandra Wilson. I think that would be a very interesting development to the story as well.

deedolitodeedolitoabout 10 years ago

THis story is becoming more and more kinky. I like the way the teacher is always sexy and under pressure. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loving it

Exciting chapter. Now i'm eagerly awaiting Melanie dominating Summer and Todd's continuing humiliation of Summer. Pleases update soon :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good

have to admit I have waited for this for a while and like it and cant wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great great

what´s with her neighbour....

when does he comes in the game....

time that the old man have some fun with her.....

...the janitor have to whore her out.... (for money of course)

.... by standing at the janitors wall fucking without knowing who fucks her....

thank you for the great story, the best in the net.

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyabout 10 years ago
plus and minus

It is a great story, repetitive yes, but nevertheless holds up against time. I can only compare it to another story, Owned Teacher, which was equally brilliant until it suddenly stopped unfinished. I hope the author has an endgame in mind, about 17 chapter from now. And I also hope it will not be another 3 months before Chapter 18. I would ask the author for an estimate of when, but his last estimate was off by a mile, so why bother.

Miss_JenniMiss_Jenniabout 10 years ago

I'm loving the continuing humiliation of Summer and the way she is accepting her fate as Master T's submissive slut and now she is serving two very different Masters.

I love the way Summer enjoys cock and now seems to enjoy cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Summers black nightly adventure

have summer visit the janitor for a night of fun with him an his friends at a low class seedy bar where Summer gets to dance an share many big-black cocks, then have her have to 'lie' to her husband about her nights adventures.. hurry up can't wait for more. ps. Have Summer give Shirley some good 'lovin'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
to much students

there are coming to much students in the story, thats bad and not realistic.

Please let the Janitor kick of Tod in any way, think thats better for the storyline

and for fantasy of course

Thank you for that great work, so much pages for a week in the life of summer,

hope you added some years of her.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hmmmmm

I prefer Todd's domination over the janitor. The more humiliation and control over Summer, the merrier. I wonder if the neighbor will start humiliating Summer when her children come home.

Thanks for the many pages in the update

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
just going on too long.

I skipped the last few chapters to see if this story finally ended. It hadn't. I don't think that I'll look for any more continuations - It's a good story but way too long, by now I don't care anything about the characters or the plot. Summer gets humiliated, summer cums, summer gets scared that someone will find out she's a slut, summer comes, summer has to do something humiliating, summer cums summer almost gets caught .... and on and on and on and on.

At this point I assume that the absent hubby knows all about it and approves and that before it's over she will have fucked her children. Heck, maybe she already has lol.

Maybe in a year or so I'll come back and see if hubby has found out yet.

Still, it's fairly well written, but just goes on an on repeatedly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No more janitor

Thanks for continuing Summer's adventures. Can't wait for the next installment. The demands of Mr T is more interesting then getting all the other characters that are not under his influence involved. Get Summer's mind focused on pleasing him, becoming completely his slut, his slave not knowing what is coming next, but by his complete domination of her, her body, her mind, her soul.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brill

Can't wait for the next chapter(s), absolutely brilliant story. Thanks for continuing Summer's story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You Fucking Pig

You disgust me. At first I was angry with you but now I just feel sorry for you. Clearly, you have a very sad life. I'm guessing that you have a job as an Asst. Manager at a bank. I'm sure you feel a great deal of resentment towards successful women. I'm an attorney. That's right, I'm a female attorney pulling down more than 200k per annum. I bet you would love to make me your fucking slut. That's not going to happen.

I have pathetic men like you undress me with their eyes every day. I know they would like to make me their slut and to be honest their is a small part of me (very small) that enjoys this fantasy. Yes, there is a small part of me that would like to give myself to one of these men. There is a small part of me that would like to let them own my ass. Of course I'm too smart to ever let that happen. I know it would ruin my life. But that doesn't change the fact that I think about it.

I don't think I would ever take the chance but I might let you take some pictures of me if I had control of the camera. That's the key: I would be in complete control. Sure, i would let you take some pictures in lingerie and we could see where it would go from there. Perhaps I would let you take off the lingerie. I might even be willing to take you in my mouth (under time constraints). I would give you 2 minutes at most. A quick blow job. And I might let you fuck me briefly. You could film this as long as I have complete control of the camera. Of course in the back of my mind I realize that you could refuse to give it to me afterwards. I realize that you would own my ass. I would have to do anything you told me to. I would be your little slut. To be honest, I like that thought. To be honest I want to be your slut. Please, let me be your little slut. I'll risk everything for the chance. Give me a way of contacting you safely and I will give you a chance at owning my ass.

Are you up for the challenge?

I doubt it very much.

Lisa K.

wilcox010wilcox010about 10 years agoAuthor
Contacting me

My attorney reader (you know who you are), if you are for real, go to my profile. You can write directly to me there. I will give you a direct way to contact me if you prove to be real. MJ

foogyusfoogyusabout 10 years ago

so was Lisa for real ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BJE

I just found your Summer series! Great job! I'm impressed with the details you go into, and the potential for further submission of Summer. Glad you are so far into the story and committed to its continuation! I look forward to the continued abuse of this teacher. There is a current true story concerning a "hot" teacher going to court in Utah... Brianne Altice is in a heap of trouble... too bad her student was not as sharp as Master "T"...Check it out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

this is a great story. it would be great to see lisa start to submit like summer. it would be super to see if you could in the future find away to also have sandra wilson be a slut. maybe even have her be a slut to melanie or even mr. harding. oh don't forget calvin,maybe he can help harding or melani to make sandra wilson a slut . who knows. bob

zwyrblzwyrblalmost 7 years ago
Why the janitor?

He adds nothing new to the story, just makes it even less believable. Just another one doing the same things to her, saying the same with even the same words. If more means just more of the same, better choose less.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilcox010@wilcox010
A southern gentleman, who enjoys the erotic world of Literotica. I am in no way a polished writer, but what I bring to an article is imagination and hopefully eroticism to the reader. Please if you write to me, please give me your email address so that I can communicate dire...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES