Summer's Blackmail Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Summer climbed the stairs, she could feel the burn in her calves caused by the four inch heels of her red pumps as she reached each step. Finally, coming to the top of the stairwell, Summer paused to catch her breath, but to also look down the corridor to see if there was a sign of her young master. It was only 7:30, with class starting forty minutes from now. She had arrived early hoping to have some free time before classes to work on her grade book and to plan for next week. From her session last night with Master T, Summer knew that most of her weekend would be taken up with his demands for complete servitude to his desires and whims.

Summer inserted her key into the lock of her classroom door. She found that her lock was not locked, which meant that she either had neglected to lock it properly last night or as she discovered, Master T was waiting for her in the classroom.

"Come in slut," Todd said very casually to his English teacher.

"Good morning Master T, you startled me," Summer replied trying to keep her composure.

"Good to see that you followed my instructions and visited the cheerleader booth this morning. Did you get the two donuts as required slut," Todd asked.

"Yes Master T," Summer replied.

"Ok then slut, get one out as we have some plans for those donuts," Todd ordered.

Summer placed her book bag, purse and her donut bag onto her desk. She then took a donut out of the bag and waited for further instructions.

Summer watched as Todd walked across the classroom to her refrigerator. She knew that he was retrieving the Tupperware dish that contained Todd's cum from last night. Todd opened the refrigerator and pulled out the container. He opened the top, placed it inside his teacher's microwave and heated his chilled jism for 20 seconds. Todd took the cum container out of the microwave and walked back across the classroom. Todd stopped in front of his teacher's desk, placed the cum container in the middle of her desk and then gave her instructions to user her fingers to spread his jism onto the donut combining his jism with the sugar glaze icing.

Summer did as instructed. Summer was then ordered to walk from her classroom down the hallway to the teacher lounge. Once there, she was to place her donut on the counter, pour herself a cup of coffee and then return to her classroom. However, while in the lounge she was to eat half of the donut and then while walking back to her classroom, she was to eat the remaining half making sure to lick her fingers so that she did not miss any of her special icing.

Summer picked up the donut and she dipped two fingers into the warm jism icing. The jism icing was gooey and though it was warm, Summer struggled to evenly spread Todd's jism around the donut. Summer used over 50% of the contents of the Tupperware container making sure that her young master was pleased with both her enthusiasm as well as her immediate compliance with his demand.

"Is that satisfactory Master T," Summer asked her high school master.

"Well, your fingers look gooey. Why don't you lick your fingers all the way down the hall making sure to make eye contact with anyone you encounter on the long walk to the lounge," Todd instructed.

"Yes Master T," Summer replied.

"I will be watching you slut," Todd reminded her.

With that, Summer turned on her heels and headed out of her classroom. As she entered the hallway, she was pleased that there was no students lurking in the hallway. She determined if she delayed long enough, she would be subjected to limited humiliations in her classroom. As she continued walking down the hallway, Summer mindlessly licked and sucked her two fingers as she had been directed. She was happy that there was no one in the hall. But, suddenly, Calvin Williams burst out of the teacher lounge almost hitting Summer with the door.

"Well, well, what do we have here my slut," Calvin asked his new teacher submissive.

"Hi Sir, I hope you are ok this morning. I am just coming down for a cup of coffee," Summer replied.

Calvin held the door open for Summer and with her fingers still being licked by her tongue, she went into the lounge with Calvin following close behind.

Summer was disappointed to find the lounge empty.

"Ok slut, pull your skirt up over your hips so I can see that fine white ass of yours. Then you can pour yourself some coffee," Calvin commanded.

"Sir, I cannot do that in here. It is too risky as a teacher can walk in here at any moment," Summer pleaded.

"So you better be quick about it slut," Calvin commanded again.

Summer resigned herself to the command. Summer put her cum icing donut down on the nearest table and using both hands raised the hem of her blue jean skirt up over her hips. Once she had accomplished this, Summer picked up her cum icing donut and walked to the coffee machine. She knew that she was giving Calvin a good view of her ass as she felt the thin strip of material of her beige lace thong.

Once Summer reached the coffee counter, she retrieved a Styrofoam cum from the shelf. This caused her to stand on her tip toes further revealing more of her ass cheeks to her janitorial admirer.

"That is good slut. I want you to put the donut in your mouth, grab your ass cheeks to spread them as wide as you can and turn your head to face me," Calvin ordered.

Summer did as she was instructed to do and when she turned to face Calvin with the cum icing donut stuck in her mouth, her eyes were met with the flash of Calvin's phone camera.

"Thanks slut," Calvin said.

With that, Calvin turned and walked the short distance to the door. Just as his hand touched the door knob, it turned and someone began to enter the lounge. Being the gentleman that he was, Calvin held the door closed for a second, which gave Summer time to yank her skirt down just as Mr. Harding came into the lounge.

"Oh hi Calvin, how are you doing," Harding asked.

"Oh I am doing just fine Mr. Harding. I was just talking with Ms. Wayne there about the cheerleading squad and how nice it was of her to support the unit by buying a donut this morning," Calvin replied.

Principal Harding gazed over at Summer and could see the half eaten donut sticking of his English teacher's mouth. He also noticed the frantic look on her face as well as how her beige blouse seemed to be haphazardly tucked into the top of her blue jean skirt. He wasn't sure, but he thought that he saw just a little edge of lace on her hose which meant that she was not wearing pantyhose. He stared openly for a couple more seconds before addressing his staff member.

"Ms. Wayne are you alright? You look completely frazzled and school has not even started," Harding said with a slight grin.

"Oh, Mr. Harding, you know how things go first thing in the morning. I needed coffee, but I had a student run in to me as I was exiting my classroom. He was early for his appointment and we slammed into one another. Mr. Williams was kind enough to help me through the door as I was entering the lounge," Summer said in a quick staccato cadence.

"Well ok Ms. Wayne, but you may want to pull yourself together a little better before you go back and meet with your student," Harding advised.

"Yes Mr. Harding, I will be sure," Summer replied.

Both men left Summer standing at the coffee counter with the donut still in her mouth. She pulled if from her lips and set it on a napkin. Summer then poured her coffee and put a sweetener in the coffee. Before she attempted to leave the lounge, Summer tucked her blouse inside the waistband of her skirt and she also pulled the skirt down as it had ridden up when she had been required to pull the skirt up over her hips. She gave a quick look down to make sure that everything was in order. She opened the lounge door and spilled into the hallway, which was now almost completely filled with students.

Summer tried her best to keep from bumping into a student and spilling the coffee or dropping her donut. On several occasions, she felt hands on her back and shoulders as she navigated her way back to her classroom.

Once she entered her classroom, Summer only found a note, which pleased her. She had hoped to avoid direct humiliating instructions from her young master in the classroom. At least, she could hide the instructions from anyone who might come into her classroom. Using her elbow, Summer closed the door to her classroom. She had thirty minutes before classes began.

Summer casually finished the donut and set the coffee cup down on her desk. She picked up the paper and saw that it was a brief note from Master T:

Slut, I had plans for you this morning. But, sometimes events at school interrupt plans. So, before class begins, you are to unbutton the top three buttons on your blouse, the bottom two buttons on your skirt and you are to lecture standing only all day at the front of your classroom. For your lunch period, you are to lock your door and then strip off your skirt and blouse. You will place your blouse and skirt on your lectern making sure that it is moved to the rear of the classroom. You are to be sitting at your desk with your hands firmly clasped together on top of your desk waiting for your Master's arrival. You are to be looking straight ahead and you are not to turn your head for any reason. You will have opened the bottom drawer on each side of your desk so that I will have easy access to all of your toys. I will be in your room right after the bell.

Master T

Summer just resigned herself to the directions. She quickly unbuttoned the three buttons on her beige blouse. Summer immediately noticed that her cleavage would be very visible as it would be very easy to see the front opening clasp of her bra. Next Summer unbuttoned the bottom two buttons of her skirt. She spread her legs just a little and she could imagine that any student paying attention could get a quick glimpse of her leg through the opening created when she unbuttoned the skirt. She knew that today would be a struggle to comply with her young master's instructions, but to be careful not to reveal her intimacies to her students.

Summer then noticed a yellow sticky note on her microwave. She walked to the back of her classroom to find a note that read:

To help sweeten your coffee and the second donut, be sure to heat the contents and then pour into your cup and onto your donut after all of your students in first period arrive, but before you begin your lecture. Don't forget I am able to watch your every move in the classroom. Master T

Summer quickly balled up the sticky note and put it in the pocket of her skirt. As she was standing at the back of the room, she did not immediately hear her door open and the students of her first period class begin to filter into the classroom. Summer continued to stand at the microwave without turning around to acknowledge her students. The first period was her on level student's class as well as her second period class. Periods three through six were honors and AP classes, so she knew that the first two periods would be the hardest to get through without flashing the students. These two periods included most of the athletes and she found that their thoughts were only on sports. She liked the group but dressed as she was today, she knew that their short attention spans to her lessons would be almost miniscule. But, she was a teacher and Summer always did her best for the students.

As the second bell rang to indicate the beginning of first period, Summer took the cum container out of the microwave and walked back to her desk. She stood in front of her desk, dribbled the contents of the container into her coffee and onto her donut cup. She felt all eyes on her as she leaned forward to take a pen to stir the mixture. She raised it to her lips and she could see small globs of Master T's cum floating on the top of her coffee. She forced herself to tilt the cup to her lips and let the hot liquid flow into her mouth. Thank goodness it did not taste like cum she thought to herself. She then ate her donut as quickly as possible thereby eliminating all of the evidence of her cum decorated donut.

Summer spun around with her lesson plan and notes. She walked to the corner of the room, picked up her lectern, brought it back to the middle of the classroom and began her lecture. She saw eyes drawn to her and they were staring mid-chest. She moved from time to time to try and make sure that her blouse closed, but the eyes of the students let her know that she was not being successful. With so many eyes looking at her, she hoped that she was pleasing her young master. She could not afford another email episode with her son like this morning so she was doing her best to be compliant with the demands of her young master.

The bell rang, Summer gave homework assignments and the students shuffled out of her first period. Summer took several longer gulps of her now lukewarm coffee. She wanted to get the cum flavored drink completed so that she could throw the cup in the garbage. The second period class was more of the same as was in first period. Only this class was full of football players and this made her mind flash back to last night as one football player had his way with a young cheerleader.

Summer made it through the first four classes without too much trouble. She got the occasional gawking look from several of the boys in her classes as well as some of the girls. Summer could see some of the ones in the back of the classroom whisper to each other and nod towards her when they thought she was not looking.

Then it was her lunch period. Summer followed the last of her students out the door and closed it as the last student exited her room. Summer closed the mini-blinds covering her window and then she locked the door. Summer walked to the back of her classroom carrying the lectern and began to unbutton her skirt. Because the skirt only had four remaining buttons clasped, it only took unbuttoning two buttons for her skirt slid down her legs to the floor around her ankles. Summer stooped down, picked up the blue jean skirt and placed it on the lectern. Next she unbuttoned the remaining buttons of her beige blouse and laid it on top of her skirt.

Summer walked back to her desk, sat in her chair, opened the bottom two drawers of her desk and then placed her hands in the middle of her desk clasped together as had been Master T's instructions. Summer was quite nervous that someone with a master key could come into her classroom at any moment only to discover the English teacher clad only in her bra, thong, thigh hi's and four inch red heels. She was getting that sick feeling of discovery, but the sick feeling of discovery was not as significant to her as the feeling of dread if she did not comply with the demands of her young master. Summer felt a slight arousal between her legs as she sat waiting on her young master. The thin material of her beige lace thong was pressed against her erect clit. "My clit is always hard now," Summer said lowly out loud.

About that time she heard a key being inserted in the lock of her door. Summer held her breath and did not dare turn to her left to see who was coming into her room. She would find out soon enough if she was going to be humiliated by her young master or discovered by administration. Thankfully she heard,

"Very good slut. You did as I required," Todd said.

"Now, stand-up and lay across your desk facing the class room," Todd ordered.

Summer slid her desk chair backwards as she stood. She began to lean forward and without direction, spread her legs as wide as was possible. Summer lowered her torso until her bra enclosing her breasts touched the hard wooden desk.

"Now slut, place your hands behind you with them crossed at the wrists," Todd ordered.

Summer slowly moved her arms behind her back and placed them wrist to wrist as directed.

Summer heard movement in the room and knew that Master T was approaching her. She felt his touch on her ass cheeks. Todd could see the remnants of the whelps that reflected the spanking he had administered to his high school teacher slut last night. He was sorry that she had washed off his tattoo lettering on her ass, but that would be resolved this weekend on a very permanent basis.

Summer felt cold steel on her right wrist and heard a metallic click. She knew that her young master intended to bind her wrists behind her now. Todd clicked the handcuff on Summer's right wrist and then he ran a finger down the thin material of her thong. His finger traced the thong down between his teacher's ass cheeks until it found her crotch. He smiled to himself when he found the anticipated wet spot. Todd rubbed his teacher's ass cheeks moving from one lovely firm cheek to the other. Occasionally, Todd ran his fingers down the thin material of her thong until his fingers met the growing wetness between his English teacher's pussy lips eliciting slight moans from his slut teacher.

Todd knew that he only had twenty minutes of safe play time with his teacher. So, as bad as he wanted to continue teasing and stroking her lovely ass, Todd also knew that he wanted to get his rocks off. His decision was, which orifice he was going to shoot his load of jism into his slut teacher.

Todd reached down into the left hand drawer of his teacher's desk and withdrew the black vibrating egg. He slipped it between the pierced lips of his teacher's pussy so that he could slip it inside. Next Todd pulled out the slut collar from the right drawer. Todd leaned down onto his teacher's back, pressing his ever hardening cock against his teacher's ass. He quickly strapped the collar around her neck and fastened it in place. Next, Todd picked up a rubber band from the English teacher's desktop and pulled her hair into a quick ponytail just like one of the school's cheerleaders. His effort was not great, but it had the effect he sought.

Todd then walked to his back pack and pulled out the remote control for the egg. He switched the control to the intermittent position so that his slut teacher would not be able to get into a rhythm with the egg. Once he was satisfied that the egg was having the desired effect on his English teacher, Todd stood in front of his teacher and slowly unzipped his jeans. His large erect cock popped out of his pants the moment that his hand lowered the zipper completely. Next, Todd pushed his jeans off of his hips and pulled his boxers down with the jeans until they both pooled around his ankles.

"Slut, I am going to deposit a large load of cum into that sexy mouth of yours. You are not to swallow my cum until you are told to do so. Do you understand, slut," Todd asked.

"Yes Master T, I understand your instructions. Please give me your cock," Summer replied.

Summer made a wide "O" with her mouth and looking directly at her young master's cock, stuck her tongue out to touch the very end of his full erection. Todd did not waste any time in giving his slut teacher his cock as he knew that their time was limited and he had been working on the plans for the weekend most of the night. Todd had a very large load to dump into Summer's mouth.

Todd began to rhythmically fuck his cock in and out of his slut's mouth. He made sure that the head came only to her lips and then he worked it back into her mouth with each thrust forcing his cock deeper into the teacher's throat. When Todd felt his cock hit the back of Summer's throat, he paused as he wanted to feel her mouth around his cock as well as feeling her tongue swishing around it at the same time.

Summer worked her mouth the full length of her young master's cock. She tried to keep in rhythm with the way he was fucking her face. At the same time, her pussy was being stimulated by the black vibrating egg as she could feel the intensity of the egg change from time to time. She knew that the egg would bring her to orgasm, but she hoped that she could successfully please her young master before she erupted in orgasm without his permission.