Summer's Blackmail Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers

"Ok slut, I don't have too much time today as I have a meeting with Principal Harding. So, I want you to lay on your back across that desk over there with your head hanging over the edge. I am going to fuck your face and give you my sweet cum," Calvin ordered

Slowly, Summer lowered her hands from the circles on the wall. But, Calvin did not remove his hands and fingers from her body. He guided her with his fingers to the desk. Using his hands as they were buried in her pussy, Calvin picked the school teacher up and lowered her onto the desk. Summer had to grab onto his powerful arms to keep from being injured by the strong hands.

Calvin slid Summer down the desk until her head hung over the edge. Her brunette hair cascaded down the desk and her eyes were looking straight up at Calvin as he continued to massage her clit and fuck his fingers into her wet pussy. Summer slid her hands down each of Calvin's arms and tried to hold his hands against her pussy. She began to hump against the janitor's fingers. She was bringing herself ever closer to the needed orgasm. Melanie's manipulation of her pussy with the egg had almost taken her over the edge. Summer needed to cum so badly.

Calvin noticed the action below him and how the teacher had locked onto his hands. But, he stopped manipulating the teacher and the removal of his hands was met with Summer's plea, "Please sir, let me cum. I need it so badly."

"Not yet slut. You need to take care of my big black snake first," was Calvin's response.

Calvin backed away from Summer and unfastened his belt. Unbuttoned his trousers and then slid his zipper down. Immediately, Calvin's large black cock slipped through the opening of his boxers. He was already almost fully erect as he moved forward and placed the tip of his cock on the lips of the prone teacher. He took the teacher's head in both of his hands and began to rhythmically fuck his cock in and out of Summer's mouth. His cock began to immediately reach full erection and he watched as Summer's mouth made a large "O" to try and take his cock.

Summer tried her best to make the assault go quickly. She had to get back to her classroom before anyone from administration found her missing and she was afraid that Calvin's cock would damage the back of her throat.

Summer did not know, but Calvin had already fucked one of the members of his janitorial staff earlier in the day. She was sucking not only his cock, but tasting the pussy juice of another woman.

Calvin settled into a rhythmic fucking action into Summer's mouth. Once he was comfortable that she would be able to take his cock, he released her head and slipped his hands down to Summer's pierced nipples. Calvin grabbed each piercing and began to twist and pull Summer's nipples. He stretched them as far as they would go and then he held them there while he fucked his cock deeper into the teacher's throat.

He released Summer's nipples and slid both hands down her body until they found her clit. He began to massage her clit and he stretched his other hand so that he could slip two fingers into her pussy. Once his fingers were properly positioned, he began to manipulate the teacher's pussy with the determination to bring her to orgasm as he spurted cum down her throat.

His manipulations were matched with increased vigor by the teacher's mouth. He could hear her moaning as she took more and more of his cock. He could feel his cock hit the back of Summer's throat, but in this position it easily slid down her throat without her gagging on his black snake.

Calvin moved his hands forward and told Summer to raise her legs. Once she did this he grabbed her feet and pulled them straight up towards him. In this position, Calvin could look directly down into Summer's pussy. He could easily see the ring piercings on each of her pussy lips.

"Slut, spread your pussy lips for me. Pull them wide apart so I can see deep down that slut hole of yours," Calvin commanded.

Even though her mouth was full of cock and she was trying as best she could to not gag, Summer moved her hands down to her pussy and pulled her lips apart. "Farther," Calvin commanded.

Summer pulled her lips even further apart. "That's better slut. Now, take your fingers and fuck your pussy while I fuck your face," Calvin ordered.

Summer was pleased that she would be allowed to touch herself. She was in need of an orgasm after the manipulations of the black egg buried in her pussy earlier. She began to furiously rub her clit with the middle fingers of her right hand. Her left hand continued to pull her pussy lips apart.

Summer noticed Calvin's pace of fucking his cock in and out of her mouth had increased. She was worried that she was going to be suffocated by the big black snake as he had called it. She tried to suck air in around his cock as well as breathing as deeply as she could through her nose. She was beginning to get lightheaded from the cock buried in her mouth and her lack of oxygen.

Calvin could not wait much longer as he had to get to a meeting with his staff to discuss the clean-up of the football stadium after the game tonight. He needed to cum and this slut teacher was his depository. He pulled back out of her mouth allowing only his cockhead to remain inside Summer's mouth. He fucked his cock quicker utilizing the friction of her lips and tongue until he was right at the edge of orgasm.

He looked down to Summer vigorously rubbing her clit and that was all that it took to bring him over the edge. Her tongue had touched him in the right place at preciously the right moment and his cock erupted in the teacher's mouth. Her forced his cock back into her mouth and shot his load against the back of her throat.

Summer felt the first eruption in her mouth and her body immediately erupted in orgasm. Her body rocked in orgasm while Calvin continued to fuck his cock in and out of her mouth as his cum exploded down her throat. Summer could not believe the intensity of her orgasm, which she was finding was the case whenever she had a cock in her mouth.

Calvin slid his black cock still semi-erect from the teacher's lips. He paused to let the last drop of his cum to fall on the teacher's forehead and then he bent over to pull his underwear and pants back up. Summer remained spread on the table awaiting instructions from her janitorial master.

"Ok, slut. You can get up, get dressed and get the fuck out of my office. I will call you again when I need more relief," Calvin commanded.

Summer rolled off of the desk and walked to the wall where just 15 minutes before she had displayed herself as Calvin had directed. She looked at the circles on the wall and floor and wondered to herself if other women or God forbid a student had been subjected to the dominating janitor. Summer shook off that thought and reached for her clothes. She glanced over her should and saw Calvin watching her. She was embarrassed now even though she had just taken his cum down her throat at his direction. It was something about the act being over and how she was now feeling repulsed by her submissiveness to this man as well as her young master. She shook her head in disbelief of her situation.

Summer, with her back to Calvin, reached for her bra and thong. She held her thong while she put her arms through the straps of her beige bra. She reached between her breasts to re-clasp it when she heard Calvin say, "Turn around slut. I want to watch you dress."

To her utter embarrassment and a resignation to her situation, Summer turned around. Under the lustful gaze of her newest tormentor, Summer clasped her bra. Next she bent over to put on her beige thong. First her right foot then her left were slipped into the tiny thong while bent at the waist and then Summer pulled it to her hips. She looked down and noticed that her hose had slipped down her thighs. She pulled each hose back up her legs by grasping the wide lace tops.

Satisfied that her hose was neatly back in place, Summer reached for her blue jean skirt. She suddenly remembered that she had placed the black egg in the pocket of her skirt. She also knew that she had to reinsert the egg before she returned to the classroom just in case there was more torment in store for her from her young masters' designated classroom tormentor.

Summer cautiously stepped into the blue jean skirt and quickly pulled it up her legs to her hips. She held the pocket tightly making sure that the egg did not fall out. While looking directly at Calvin, Summer slipped her arms through the sleeves of her beige almost see through blouse as she pulled it back over her head. She buttoned all but the top two buttons per her young master's instructions. Summer slipped the blouse shirt tail into the waistband of her skirt, buttoned up the top three buttons of the skirt. Summer made sure that everything was in order and then asked, "Is it ok if I leave now sir?"

"Get out slut, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave," Calvin said dismissively to his newfound slut.

Summer saw the smirk on Calvin's face and it took all of her self-control not to slap the look completely off of his face. She stored that memory to be reviewed at a later date for sure.

As she left the small office, Summer made sure to close the door quietly so as not to raise any suspicions. She heard the bell ending the last period of school. She could not believe that she had been gone 50 minutes. But, she realized that when she had a cock buried deep in her mouth and her pussy in orgasm, it was reasonable for her to lose track of time.

Summer hurried through the maze of students as they exited their classrooms. It was Friday and they all were glad the week was over so that the weekend parties could begin. Summer remembered that she was going to have to work the ticket window tonight at Todd's direction. That meant, that he had plans for her and there was nothing that she could do about it.

As she reached the stairwell door, she was met face-to-face with the pick-up truck crew. Each of the boy's faces lit up when they saw their now favorite teacher. They held the door for the teacher and touched her as she walked by them. They stood on the lower level and watched as Summer climbed the stairs.

Summer did not know why, but she slowed her ascent up the stairs. She pretended to check the time and as she reached the first landing, she paused and then she leaned against the hand railing and raised her left foot up. She removed her red pump and shook it like she had gathered a stone somehow. She then bent over at the waist, placed her pump on the landing and then stood up to slip her foot into the shoe. She then turned and went up to the second floor. She smiled to herself knowing that she had given the pick-up boys a show.

Terry was the first to speak. "Oh my God. Did you see her ass?" The other three boys chimed in with "YES". Terry then asked if they saw the thin material of her thong slip between her ass cheeks and that question was met with another "YES". The boys giggled and fantasized all the way out into the parking lot.

"Why did I do that," Summer giggled to herself.

She quickly slipped into the girl's bathroom there on her floor. She knew that she could not risk going back into her classroom without the egg being in place. As she hit the door, she came face-to-face with Melanie Hart. "Geez Ms. Wayne, where have you been," Melanie asked.

The meeting lasted longer than I thought," was Summer's reply.

"Mr. Harding came by the classroom looking for you. I told him that you had been called away to a meeting, so I covered for you Ms. Wayne and now you owe me big time," Melanie said quite coolly as she looked her teacher directly in the eyes.

Summer quickly replied, "Thank you Melanie. I appreciate you looking after my class and covering for me with Mr. Harding. I don't know how to thank you more, but to say thank you."

"Well Ms. Wayne, you can start by calling me Ms. Hart from now on, no matter where we are or who is around," Melanie quickly replied.

"Melanie, that would be most appropriate in my classroom as I address all of my students by their first name," Summer answered.

"Well Summer, it is now Ms. Hart to you," Melanie said. As she walked out the door, two girls came out of the stalls at the same time. Melanie reached her hand out to Summer and said, "Here take your controller. Someone will ask you for it later today."

Summer was dumbfounded. She had been told to address one of her students as Ms. Hart and there had been witnesses. Summer acted as if she did not know the students were there and quickly went into the farthest stall from the door. She quickly closed the door and locked it. She stifled a tear and moan. She had to get the egg back into her pussy before she went into the classroom as she did not dare give her young master another reason to be mad with her. Summer pulled her skirt up to her waist, pulled her thong panty crotch to the side, spread her legs wider and then slipped the black egg quickly into her pussy. Summer noticed that the egg easily slipped inside and she felt her pussy muscles involuntarily begin to squeeze the egg.

Summer pulled her thong back in place leaving her pussy lips on the outside of the thin material of the crotch, pushed the skirt back down, flushed the commode and then quickly exited the stall. Summer washed her hands, dried them and headed for her classroom.

As she reached her door, she quickly glanced around and did not see any notes or other confirmation that Principal Harding had been to the classroom. Summer thought for a moment and decided against running down the possible reason for his visit to her classroom earlier. She felt that it would be best if he addressed his reasoning versus her seeking him out as Summer felt uncomfortable with the way the principal had been looking at her earlier in the week.

Summer looked at the school wall clock and saw that it was now 3:00 PM. She had thirty minutes to get to the tanning salon, but the trip was only 20 minutes so she had time to straighten up her desk. That is when she found the note in her middle desk drawer:

"Slut, take all of your slut toys, collar, leash, handcuffs and blindfold as we will be using them tonight. Also, give the controller to your black egg to Sandy at the tanning salon. She knows what to do with it and you. See you at promptly 6:30 PM at the visitor's ticket window. Make sure you get rid of Shirley."

Signed,

Master T

Summer knew that she could not afford to be late and it was very important not to make Sandy wait. Summer remembered the last time that she was there and what Sandy did to her with the strap on cock. Summer prayed that that was not going to happen to her today.

With all of her toys and other items packed in her school bag, Summer turned off the lights to her room, closed the door and then locked it. She turned to her right, walked the short distance down the hall to the stairwell and then made her way to the first floor. She walked quickly to her car in the faculty lot, unlocked the car by her remote, opened the driver side door and quickly jumped into the seat. She was unaware that she was being watched by the pick-up truck boys who got a great view of her panties, hose encased legs and the tops of her thighs. She had neglected to get into her car like a lady and was then giving a free show to anyone who was paying attention. Summer started her car, pressed the button to lower to convertible top and then once it was in place quickly shifted the car and headed to the salon.

Summer did not think about anything else, but to get to the salon on time. She hurried as fast as she dared go without getting stopped by the police. She did not notice the pick-up truck as it followed not too close behind, but within clear site of the car. The boys had decided to follow their teacher to get a feel for her after school habits. They all wanted to see more of Ms. Wayne with Terry thinking deeper about getting his cock into her mouth, cunt and ass.

Summer arrived at the tanning salon in under 20 minutes. She got out of the car and took her school bag around to the trunk. She released the trunk latch with her remote, threw the bag inside and shut the lid. She went into the salon with only her key, vibrating egg, tanning thong, eyewear and the vibrating egg remote.

As she reached the front desk, she was greeted by someone that she did not know. Summer introduced herself and said that she had a 3:30 PM appointment. The young girl looked at her computer screen and saw that sure enough Ms. Wayne had an appointment. The young girl noticed that someone was to help Ms. Wayne with her nipple guards. Sandy had left a detailed message in the comments section of Summer's tanning time.

"Ms. Wayne, Sandy is not here right now, so I will be the one to help you get ready for your tanning session. Please go into room seven and I will join you shortly, the attendant said.

Summer was very relieved to not see Sandy there. She could use the next 20 minutes to relax and even take a nap in the bed. Summer strolled down the hallway without a care in the world for the first time today. She went into room seven and closed the door locking as was her general practice. She then began unbuttoning her blouse and once completed, she hung in on the hook on the back of the door. Next came her skirt as she unclasped the top two buttons and it fell to the floor at her feet. Summer bent over, picked up the skirt and placed it on top of her blouse on the hook on the door.

Summer next unclasped her bra, slipped it off of her shoulders and down her arms. The bra then joined her skirt and blouse on the hook. Summer started rolling her thong down over her hips and then down her thighs. She turned and sat down on the chair and slipped the thong off of first one foot and then the other without first removing her red four inch pumps.

Summer had just placed her hands on the tops of the hose on her right leg, when the door to her room opened. Before she could react as the young attendant had unlocked the door, entered the room and had closed the door. "I am here to apply your nipple protection patches. A note from Sandy said that I was supposed to do that for you because you were not able to do it properly and that you were to let me do that," the young girl said.

"That is ok, I can do that myself," Summer replied.

"Ms. Wayne, I was instructed to do this for you and that you were advised to let me do it," came a harsher reply from the young girl.

"It really is not necessary for you to do it. Just hand them to me and I will do it for myself," Summer replied.

"You do not seem to understand Summer. I am required to do it to you and you are required to stand here while I do it. Now stand-up," the young attendant said very forcibly.

The young attendant had been given very firm instructions from Sandy. The girl was not to let on that Sandy was in fact in the next room. She was also required to be a little ornery with the school teacher as she had been told that the teacher would follow instructions quite easily. She immediately saw a change in Summer's face. The attendant watched as the stunning teacher stood up from the chair and noticed her panties still pooled around her ankles.

"Very nice panties Summer. You should probably bend over and take them off," the attendant ordered.

Summer bent over at the waist feeling her breasts sway as she did so. Summer was mindful that this stranger was seeing her almost naked now that she was clad only in thigh hi hosiery and her red four inch heels.

"That's better Summer. Now, place your hands above your head and I will apply these nipple covers on you," the attendant said. Continuing, she said, "Those are nice piercings Summer. They really make your nipples stand out."

Summer closed her eyes and pretended not to hear the young girl's comment. She raised her hands above her head as she had been told to do and waited until the embarrassing ordeal of another woman's hands on her breasts was over.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers