All Comments on 'Summer's Blackmail Ch. 19'

by wilcox010

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
steph2004stersteph2004sterover 9 years ago
maybe

maybe there are hotter stories around, but i have never found one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Great job, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The author shows a remarkable Kack of knowledge of the human body...or the law.

Which takes this story from a 5 to a 1. Do you know what happens when you're forced to not pee for an extended time? It starts to stretch the bladder. When that happens, the urine doesn't completely drain which will eventually cause bladder infections. Then the repeated anal sex will result in a prolapsed rectum, tattoos that are not sufficiently protected run the risk of infection, the same with piercings. Then there is the use if the ball gag, guess you didn't consider lockjaw. Or the hospital visits and the subsequent police inquiry.

All in all, your lack of knowledge ruined this story. Unless you live on a different planet where the laws of physics, biology and union tended consequences don't matter.

steph2004stersteph2004sterover 9 years ago
anonymous negatives...

...should be banned. it is fiction, nc fiction, not the AMA Journal. i am more concerned how easily her white heals are ruined by mud and water.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A welcome continuation

I can't argue with the overall effect of this story. Somewhat repetitive and drawn out though it may be, as the author says it does go deep into the submissive fantasy state of mind.

That said, I feel like this long-promised makeover is the ultimate erotic goal in this series, and while the excitement to build up to that climax is understandable, Summer's trip back to Marcos has been a looooong time coming!

btw What happened to the barbed design thigh tattoo? I think that idea is edgier and more modern than the butterflies and rose that have apparently replaced it. Just my opinion

wilcox010wilcox010over 9 years agoAuthor
Come on now

Good grief, this is fiction...erotic fiction at that. I admit that I am not a doctor, but I know and understand what prolonged forced urine release teaches the submissive that they are to act only when instructed. I do appreciate comments and do not mind them, but get ahold of yourself when implying that the story should "always" make anatomical sense.........MJ (Thanks Steph for writing too)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keep up the great work

Wilcox please continue your wonderful story. I really enjoy the modifications and am looking forward to the tattoos and piercings.

I check literotica just for updates my favorite story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wish I'd not read this until the first day back at work!

Love reading your story's while I'm teaching so wrong but by the time I'm home I'm so bloody horny !! Xxxx

Love Sarah xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Excellent story. I can't wait for Summer to come back at school and be humiliated in classroom in more sexy outfit (stockings, heels, etc...).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wilcox, You are a Fool and This is an Unrealistic Story - It would Never Happen

Wilcox,

You are an ass! I'm not a feminist. Far from it. And I enjoy adult fiction (I am on this site after all). I also enjoy the Dom/Sub relationship and I have even considered trying this out in real life. But your story is really pathetic. As a 29 year old female teacher I can tell you that THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN. A couple chapters ago the negro janitor made Summer strip off her clothes in the school. Really??? This would never happen. And I lost track of the number of times that she revealed the piercings. This story had promise at times and you might have promise as a writer. In the end it was trite and trivial. And it was pathetic. You are pathetic. Very sad. I didn't get off on it. It really makes me wonder what kind of man you are. Are you really a 14 year old boy? That's what I think.

Julia

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Sandra Wilson Factor

I note that Sandra Wilson creeps into your story and hope that you are leading up to a story line with Sandra Wilson and perhaps part of the school staff or a parent association. Lots to be done there

deedolitodeedolitoover 9 years ago

Keep the good work. It is a very good story. I am waiting for Summer to come back in school. But still, I like the way you handle the Summer downfall into humiliation and servitude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmmm...

Where are her kids? Did I miss that part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pumping

Have you thought of clit and nip enlargement via pumping ? Ski

jpalsgrjpalsgrover 9 years ago
Super

Super story, keep the sexual abuse both physical and mental driving the slut deeper and more intensely with each act of endless surrender to the kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

A masterpiece of submission

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Use of pumps would be sweet make the boobs temporary bigger by doing so in public would be cool even with a pussy pump make em enlarged around that thong of hers love the work uve done but tramp stamps would be also another good choice

hillside88hillside88over 9 years ago
More abuse

Speaking of breasts. Give her Bo one shots to enlarge her tits further but temporarily and that gives her milk which will drip coctstantly until someone or something, like a baby lamb sucks them dry. Maybe the master has a big dog that needs some pussy. Perhaps a show for Matsters host of friends.

jleetechiejleetechieover 9 years ago
this and that

I really enjoy your story, beyond belief or not. If delays in postings are related to your editors checking for typos, skip it. Still plenty, but not too distracting. Positively anticipating Chapter 20.

blassieblassieover 9 years ago

I'd like to see several people she knows get invited to the theater. Perhaps her sons are in a fraternity initiation and they are to get sucked by her but she is disguised in a way where they can't tell who she is, but she is painfully aware of who she's serving. After the theater, she should still be forced to walk the miles on the treadmill. Master T should ask her why she chose to keep the leash on since that seemed to make little sense. Please consider making the tattoos that aren't on her neck a bit more humiliating. Maybe she gets punished and they become worse? At some point, return to the secretary that Summer was having fun with several chapters back and she should be forced to clean out Melanie and perhaps other cheerleaders. I would love to see James having been in on the whole thing and he ends up with Melanie or her mom while Summer is their live in slave while home. Eventually she gets fired and is deeply humiliated, but is happy that Master T has decided to keep her on. However, she is forced to work at the tanning salon, sex shop and once a weekend with Marcos with all of her checks signed over to Master T. She should be loaned out to people as has been hinted at many times. Lastly, the situation with the janitor needs to be resolved. Ideally, the Janitor owes Bill a big favor and agrees to be "nice" and use her on a more limited basis. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I prefer you switch the scene, maybe the tattoo and piercing first, then go to adult theater.

I'm so curious about the piercing and tattoo.

liz33ndliz33ndover 9 years ago
not belivable,

A good read anyay, I do wish she had shown her hubby the piercings online tho. Rather than cover up with a towel.

Miss_JenniMiss_Jenniover 9 years ago
hot

Well done on masterpiece of submission and setting Summer up for an even bigger fall

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is a veritable tome, but so exciting and arousing

As do so many others here, we are looking forward to new chapters, regardless of how long it takes. Summer dramatically needs some retribution to Todd and then settle down with her family still having the yearnings and needs that she convinces her hubby to privately supply her. Of course, there is always the possible return of Todd and/or a kidnapping to start this all over......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wedding?

As always, a good read. Perhaps to reinforce her position, have Summer go to the adult theater in her wedding dress? Having Todd modify it to show that what she believed her life to be the first time she put it on is now over (and of course to show more skin) would be, I think, an interesting "show"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very good story

Very good story some how I think her husband is involved in this story already as Todd seems to know more then he should plus I would love to read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
here's a suggestion

STOP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Slutwife

It is time for her husband to reveal that he is behind this and time for him to take control of her

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Next chapter b4 christmas

Plz keep this up and issue next chp b4 Christmas 2014!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 stars

I have to say that this is my favorite on lit I cannot wait to read more on summers submission

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Waiting for her sons to be part of the D/s ring and take "time" for their mom next weekend! Truly enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

What happened to Chapter 16? I just found this series recently and am trying to catch up.

jleetechiejleetechieover 9 years ago
When!?

is chapter 20 arriving?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
seedy section of town

have summer get lost in bad section of town..forced to get directions..more black cock, and have more adventures with sec. Shirly. Big'en

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyover 9 years ago
hoping...

...for a white christmas and a new chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
allright

how about getting lisa and also sandra wilson to sluts. you get sandra to service the school board and principals and have lisa do the realtors and businessmen. you have great story and storyline going and you can take it in all kinds of directions. be waiting for more chapters.you are very good at what you do. bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It has been awhile to read the story

When Midge was thinking that she felt sorry for Summer while she was cutting off her hair almost made gag. Not bloody likely that Midge was sorry for anything that she was doing to Summer. That Midge was a teacher when Todd was a junior? Really, that would mean that Midge was recently fired as a teacher since Todd is now a senior, right? Anyway, the way that Midge was working on Summer not one of the salon customers thought it was wrong (customers only scowled?) and left to get some cops? Oh, this is a fantasy and I love the overall storyline but sometimes it is way over the top. WHat is Todd's reasoning for getting Summer all worked up so quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Does Summer have super-powers? She can take any of shitter T proposition without even flinching? Does she have nerves? Cause she could have paid herself various nervous breakdown in this chapter! Where does she gather the strength to keep going? How can she still being positive while living this nightmare? How can she keep believing that she will eventually have the upper-hand in this abusive relationship! Craziness is to expect, while performing the same actions, to expect a different outcome (A. Einstein). She's a teacher, therefore, smarter than the average person, doesn't she realize that by her actions (complying to shitter T), she's actually destroying what she's trying to preserve (husband, family, friends, work) or (reputation)!

In this chapter, nothing remotely nice had happen to her, it's a one-way relationship, she doesn't reap anything from it. If you pull, and pull and keep pulling, don't expect anything less than breaking whatever you're pulling, as an elastic cannot be pulling more than it elasticity, after that limit, it breaks. It's the same for a relationship, it doesn't matter of which side you are, but if you take only or if you give only, you destroy the ship in the relation!

Thank dog that this is a fiction or hell if not!

Does she love shitter T? Why is she expecting from him something that he doesn't know nor have, kindness! Does she have a kick on being disrespected 24/7? When she was growing up as a kid, is that what she expected to be once old, a brainless empty holes ready for abuse?

Shitter T is totally delusional if he believes that she is slowing evolving into accepting to be her trueself, a complying slut, because if she's being forced or manipulated, she ain't complying, doesn't matter how much of a slut she shows to be!

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Summer’s tits are large, 36C. In keeping with her other changes, Todd should have them enlarged further, with at least a F or G cup[, pornstar/stripper tits.

WhitedaemonWhitedaemon8 months ago

Please, go further to degrade this milf whore! Awesome story, always nice to read chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilcox010@wilcox010
1827 Followers
A southern gentleman, who enjoys the erotic world of Literotica. I am in no way a polished writer, but what I bring to an article is imagination and hopefully eroticism to the reader. Please if you write to me, please give me your email address so that I can communicate dire...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES