Summer's Blackmail Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Melanie spoke, "Wow Ms. Wayne you are really stepping out today dressed like that. What kind of party are you attending? Can I come?

Melanie giggled as she saw Summer's struggles and stared intently first at the white almost see through tube top. Then her gaze lowered to the hem of the skirt and she saw that her teacher was wearing red panties that matched her red heels.

"Well, I am going to enjoy my hair treatments today Ms. Wayne. Todd said that you would be here and would be very happy to pay for my treatment. Thank you so much," Melanie said with a loud giggle.

Summer could only shake her head and follow Midge into the salon area. Unfortunately, Midge's station was in the front at the exterior window so anyone walking by could see her work. "Sit here Summer so I can take a good look at your hair," Midge said.

Summer got into the large salon styling chair. Midge waked around Summer playing with her long strands of hair that she had let grow out to please her husband James. "Summer, it will be a shame to shear off so much of your gorgeous hair, but your Master T has given me specific instructions for your hair treatment. We will also be giving you a manicure and pedicure," the hairstylist said.

"Now follow me back to the wash area so we can get rid of all of the current chemicals you have sprayed on your hair," Midge said to the teacher.

Summer stepped off of the chair and followed Midge as she walked through the salon. Summer watched the ass covered by the red mini skirt. Summer was intrigued by all of the tattoos wondering how long it took and if it hurt.

Each chair of the salon was filled with customers. Summer saw Melanie sitting across from one of the styling chairs waiting her turn. Summer wondered what kind of treatment Melanie would be receiving hoping that it would not be too expensive. Summer could see how Melanie looked at her as well as a slight giggle. Summer could feel her humiliation growing, but she also noticed that though her breasts were bounding, her nipples continued to stiffen. She just knew that her nipples were going to poke straight through the thin material of the tube top.

When Midge stopped walking Summer realized she was at the back of the salon with two chairs with deep sinks behind each one. The sinks had curved fronts in which one would lay back into for the hair to be washed. "Sit here Summer," Midge said pointing to the first chair. Summer sat down where instructed, but she remained sitting upright with her hands settling between her legs close to the hem of her skirt trying to provide some coverage of her panties.

"Lay back Summer so I can go to work," Midge said.

"Aren't you going to give me a smock to cover me up," Summer asked.

"No, your Master T wanted you fully on display in the salon. So, lay back now," Midge said.

"Great," Summer mumbled to herself.

"What was that Summer," Midge asked.

"Oh nothing Midge," Summer replied.

"Be careful with your smart mouth. I am prepared to do whatever it takes to ensure that I am able to meet your Master T's expectations. If you don't comply with directions, there are things I will do to you to ensure your compliance. Do you understand Summer," Midge finished.

"Yes Midge, I understand," Summer said as she leaned back to place her head in the curved slot to have her hair washed.

Summer still had her hands snugly placed between her legs trying to be ladylike rather than to have anyone walking by to see her exposed panty covered pussy. Summer forgot that in this position, the white tube top stretched even more and the bottom of her breasts come more into view. Midge noticed how the teacher's nipples were prominently displayed by the stretched material of the tube top and she could clearly see the piercings in each nipple. She noted the work and realized that it was Marcos who had pierced the teacher's nipples with jewelry similar to the nose piercing Todd had made her experience.

Midge rinsed the teacher's long brunette hair and then applied the nurturing shampoo to prepare Summer for the cut and highlighting that would take place over the next hour. Summer had no idea that the cut would take the length of her hair to just off of her shoulders. This would provide some coverage for the tattoo that would be applied permanently on the back of her neck by Marcos on Sunday. As a former teacher, she could envision Summer's future misgivings about turning her back to her classroom and having her shorter cut reveal her master's initials permanent affixed to his teacher slut. Midge smiled to herself over the constant humiliation Summer's tattoos would cause her during her classroom lectures. Midge also knew that it would provide the teacher's young master with the opportunity to further control the teacher at school.

Midge began to vigorously scrub the scalp of the teacher. She was purposefully being vigorous to see how much the teacher's breasts would shake. Midge noted that though she was in her early forties, Summer's breasts were still firm. Midge rinsed the shampoo from the teacher's hair and then applied conditioner. Midge took her time in massaging the conditioner into the brunette hair of the teacher. Midge saw that she would be shearing of about six inches of Summer's hair to achieve the length that Todd required.

Once she was satisfied that the teacher's hair was ready for the color treatment, she said, "Ok Summer, we are ready to head back to my station."

Midge went quickly out of the wash area and left Summer laying with her hair still soaking wet. Summer was perplexed as to what to do. With her hair soaking wet, she would have water running down her body, onto the top making if further revealing. "Come on Summer, I don't have all day," Midge quickly stopped to say.

"But Midge, my hair is soaking wet. Can't I have a towel," Summer asked.

"No," was Midge's quick reply.

Summer laid there for a bit hoping that more water would drain from her hair. "Get up now Summer," Midge said quite loudly.

Resigned to more humiliation, Summer started to rise from the chair being mindful of covering her panties with her hands, which made rising up impossible. Summer had to move one hand to the arm of the chair and help herself up. The skirt was too short to provide any modesty to the teacher so she just got up. Fortunately, there was no one at the drink station to see her panties.

Summer felt the water begin to run down her back. She knew that the tube top would become almost completely see through, which she guessed was her young master's intent. Summer walked the long walk back to the station at the front of the salon and in clear view of the front windows to anyone passing by. Summer was a little wobbly on her stripper shoes on the linoleum floor of the salon. The shortness of her skirt and the egg anchored in her pussy required that Summer attempt to keep her thighs pressed together as she walked. Summer hoped that by doing this the egg would not slip out and the hem of the skirt would not rise up. Unfortunately for Summer, all she accomplished was to draw more attention her as she was paraded the full length of the salon past the customers of the salon who gave her varying looks of disgust or curiosity.

Before she sat down, Summer was handed her wine glass and told to finish it. She needed it too, so Summer drank it right down. Her glass was refilled and she took several more sips. Summer was standing in full view to the outside world and had been noticed by several teenage boys as they walked the sidewalk of the center. They were all older, but appeared to all be high school students. Summer saw them looking at her through the window and turned her back to the window.

"Drink up Summer," Midge said.

Summer lifted the glass to her lips and downed the rest of the wine. Midge took the glass from Summer's shaking hand and placed it on the counter. "Ok, sit in the chair so we can get started," Midge said.

Summer was relaxed and thankful that the chair was facing the interior of the salon. She knew that she would be on display to the interior store patrons, but at least she would not be splaying her legs open to the outside world through the window.

Summer sat down and the scooted back completely into the chair. She looked down and the hem of her spandex skirt rode up to reveal her red panties to everyone in the salon. Summer placed her hands in between her legs trying to cover up her panties. She suddenly felt the chair begin to rise as Midge adjusted its height. Then Summer felt the back of the chair slide backwards which made it impossible for her to keep her hands securely between her legs. Summer decided that the best approach would be to cross her legs, but this caused the hem of the skirt to rise up her legs even more. Summer just decided to let the hem fall where it may and relax.

Summer watched Midge as she worked at her station. She noticed the hem of Midge's skirt was riding up the back of her thighs. As Summer watched, she became captivated by the extensive tattoo art on Midge's arms. She followed the tattoo up Midge's arms all the way to her shoulder.

Midge noticed that Summer's panties were fully visible because of the short skirt in the reclined position. That is what Todd had ordered. Midge decided to exacerbate the exposure of the teacher's body by further reclining the chair, but also raising it up to give her access to the brunette locks. Midge also noticed that the front of Summer's tube top was wet, which made her nipples even more visible and erect if that was physically possible.

Midge then spun the chair around to face the exterior window so that Summer's panties were on full display to anyone looking into the salon. Summer realized what had just happened and said, "Midge, please give me a smock because everyone can see up my skirt."

"Summer, Master T has told me that you get off on being on display. Your master told me that the more humiliated you are the more turned on you become. So today, you will be putting on a show for all of the people who shop in this center. You will be surprised how many man come here to buy their hunting supplies as well as their golfing supplies. They are going to love your panties and nipples for sure," Midge advised the teacher.

"Oh God, not more public humiliations," Summer mumbled to herself.

Summer tried to relax and just get through the hairstyling humiliation. She felt Midge's comb move through her long wet hair as the stylist began the work on whatever style Summer's young master had in mind for her.

Midge handed the teacher another glass of chardonnay and Summer quickly sucked the contents through the straw and swallowed one half of the wine. Summer's lips felt a little numb and the chardonnay's taste was just a bit more bitter than she remembered.

Above, Midge continued to work the long brunette locks of the teacher. She kept her eyes on Summer's face as she watched the telltale effects of the Ambien tablet that she had been dissolving in Summer's wine while she had washed and combed it out. Midge watched as Summer fought off the drowsiness caused by the sleep medication. But, to make sure that she was completely under its influence, Midge instructed Summer to finish the wine as quickly as possible because she could not be disrupted by her hand movements.

Summer quickly complied with the instructions of the hairstylist. Summer did not dare want to make Midge mad because she did not want to think about what Midge could do to her in the chair or what her young master would do to her. Summer could feel her eyelids becoming very heavy, but she just felt more relaxed as she handed the glass to Midge indicating that she had followed her instructions.

Once Summer's eyes closed for good, Midge manipulated the teacher's shoulders upward so that she could put the teacher's head in the proper resting position of the chair. To accomplish this, Midge lowered the back of the styling chair and pulled Summer's body so that her neck rested on the head rest of the chair. In this position, all of the scantily clad teacher's hair could be combed and draped behind her. When Midge completed placing Summer in the appropriate position, she noticed a couple of young boys were passing by the front of the salon. Midge watched as their heads turned to look in the window and she saw them focus on the sexy teacher who sat sprawled in the styling chair.

The salon's manicurist came to Midge's station and went to work on Summer's nails. Siting with her back to the window, the manicurist first placed Summer's fingers into warm bowls to loosen the skin around her nails. Next, the old skin of the cuticle for each finger was removed by small scissors. The manicurist poked and prodded the skin to form a more rounded look for the nails as they protruded from the skin. The manicurist then began to apply a strong glue to hold Summer's new three quarter inch acrylic nails. When the acrylic nails had been applied to each of Summer's fingers, the manicurist then went about edging each nail to make sure that each nail was smooth.

The manicurist applied the bright red polish that she had been instructed to use on the teacher's new nails. Once finished, Summer's hands looked like long drips of blood were flowing from the ends of her fingers because of the bright color of the polish as well as the length of the new nails.

The manicurist moved to the bottom of the styling chair as Midge began her work on the teacher's hair. The manicurist spread Summer's feet, took off her six inch platform heels and placed each of the teacher's feet onto a platform attachment affixed to the base of the styling chair. Once the manicurist had accomplished this, Summer's legs were spread wide and she could see the teacher's panty covered pussy. The manicurist noticed that the thin strip of material of the crotch had worked its way between the teacher's pussy lips and she thought she saw something shiny peeking around the material of the crotch of Summer's panties. The manicurist pressed on the inner skin of each of Summer's knees to get a better look. Sure enough, the manicurist could see a ring piercing in each of the teacher's pussy lips that were fully exposed by the lewd position she had been placed in and because the thin strip of material of the crotch of Summer's panties had been worked up between her pussy lips. The manicurist also noticed a thin black wire extending out and around the material of the panties. She wondered to herself what that could possibly be.

The manicurist went about her job of cleaning the teacher's feet and toes. She paid particular attention to the teacher's ankles as that allowed her to manipulate the legs further spreading them as well as causing the hem of the skirt to rise almost to the crotch of Summer's panties. After fanning the painted toenails, the manicurist checked to make sure that each toe was dry. Once sure that the color was fully dried, the manicurist slipped each of Summer's feet back into the six inch, opened toe platform heels

Once satisfied that she had painted each toe as she had been instructed, the manicurist looked up at Midge and asked, "Is that all mistress?"

"Yes that looks perfect Yoko. Now make sure the nails are dry and then you can be off," Midge said.

Midge watched as Yoko blew on the teacher's nails as well as utilized the portable hand held fan on the teacher's hands. She watched as Yoko expertly manipulated each of Summer's fingers directly under the blades of the fan. Midge watched as Yoko performed the drying procedure on the nails all the while gazing up Summer's skirt.

Midge looked down and saw that the hem of the teacher's skirt had worked its way up to her pussy. Midge watched as several young boys were peering into the salon window and she saw their eyes widened as they saw the red panties of the teacher quite clearly. When Midge had positioned the styling chair appropriately, she decided that she needed a quick soda break. She knew that in the current position, Summer's pussy would be on full display like Todd had instructed and she noticed that the nipple piercings were quite evident even though the moisture had begun to dry.

Melanie had been watching Midge and the manicurist while they manipulated her English teacher around and she could clearly see that Summer was fast asleep. Now it was her turn to add to the humiliation of the teacher as Todd had instructed.

Melanie walked up the Midge's station, reached into Summer's purse and withdrew the teacher's phone. Melanie switched the phone into camera mode and quickly snapped off several pictures of the teacher's exposed panties. Oblivious to the young boys staring through the window, Melanie reached down and tweaked both of Summer's nipples and pulled them to make sure that they were fully erect.

Melanie then took several more pictures detailing the teacher's erect nipples. With a smile on her face, Melanie decided to take the humiliation a bit further and pulled the tube top down so that the tops of Summer's silver dollar sized nipples peeked over the top of the tube. Melanie took two quick pictures and then quickly sent all of the pictures detailing Summer's latest humiliation on to Todd.

Melanie looked down on the teacher and could not wait to see Midge's final work on Summer's long brunette locks. Melanie placed the phone back in Summer's purse and walked back to the styling station where her hair was being luxuriously treated by her stylist as a treat from her favorite English teacher. Melanie's hair was now about the length that the teacher's hair would be in a little over an hour. She wondered how the teacher would react when she saw that her hair would barely reach her shoulders and that the jagged styling would give glimpses of her neck as she walked, stooped or sat. Melanie silently wondered if the neck tattoo would be partially visible to anyone casually looking or if Midge's styling would purposefully hide the ownership tattoo on the back of Summer's neck.

Midge watched as Melanie manipulated the teacher for her pictures. She wondered who would see the pictures and how they were being used. But, her instructions were pretty simple: radically alter the teacher's hair style by shortening and streaking the teacher's brunette hair. She was to also layer cut the hair to give it a younger appearance. Then Midge was to do a jagged cut line in the teacher's hair so that she would have a wilder look about her. Midge knew that this style would be a drastic change for the teacher not only in length, but the resulting coloring would give her the appearance of a blonde bleaching job gone badly.

Midge went to work applying the color. Pretty soon, Summer looked like a radio reception tower with all of the aluminum foil in her hair. Midge paid particular attention to the top of Summer's hair as she knew that whenever Summer would be giving a blow job, Todd wanted to see very obvious signs of the highlighting.

Midge twirled the styling chair around so that Summer now faced the interior of the salon. Next Midge rolled over the portable hair dryer and placed it directly over Summer's head so that its heat could dry the long, now highlighted locks of the teacher. Midge set the timer for the dryer to its longest setting as she knew that the Ambien would wear off in about an hour and she had been instructed to make sure that Summer was awake when she began to trim off her long locks.

About 45 minutes later, Midge walked back to her station and noted how the sprawled legs of the teacher had widened and that the hem of her skirt had worked its way up her legs almost to Summer's panty covered pussy. Midge could just make out the tops of Summer's dark nipples peeking out over the white tube top. Quite a sight she thought to herself.

As she turned off the dryer and began to roll it away from her station, she saw the initial signs of the teacher waking up from drug induced sleep. Midge knew that it was time to starting trimming, well actually cutting off the long lengths of the teacher's now brightly streaked brunette hair.

1...456789